[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A case for revolvers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 46
File: SW_CatList_Bodyguards38.jpg (28 KB, 475x333) Image search: [Google]
SW_CatList_Bodyguards38.jpg
28 KB, 475x333
/k/ I had one of the worst things happen to me last month.

I carry a Glock 26 for CC, why not a 19? Because I live in Commiefornia Bakersfield shithole and people still freak out about guns if you happen to print and they know you're carrying.

That...and I'm forced to carry 10 rounds in the mag so the 26 maximizes it's capabilities. But I digress.

Late at night in a supermarket while going back to my car. A black gentleman 6'2 bearded youth scholar approached me with a knife and demanded my wallet. Being the racist I am, I defended myself and pulled out my glock.

He didnt back down and stepped towards me to my surprise. I pulled the trigger and I heard a click...

Luckily he must of thought I cocked it or God knows what but when that happened he ran away.

I do all these things.

>clean my glock monthly so no lint build up
>switch my high quality ammo every month and shoot the old one off
>clean the magazine's and test them accordingly

After that experience, adrenaline flowing and everything, had he rushed me, it would have been my ass bleeding to death in a parking lot while I fumbled to tap, rack, bang. It was faulty ammo.

So I bought this exact revolver. Getting it in 10 days. How badly did I do /k/? I figure with this if the first one doesn't go bang, the second one will.
>>
What ammo were you using?
>>
What ammo brand

Literally shot over 10k rounds between six glocks, one being a 26, and only the 42 has malfunctioned.
>>
>>30439330
>>30439334
This.

Was it just one bullet, did you test your gun later to see if you could repeat the issue again, are you sure it was the gun and not bad ammo? Give us some more details OP.
>>
>>30439262

You did good on principle for buying a snubnose revolver, since in your specific scenario of an unexpected failure to fire you figured you'd fumble to tap-rack-bang, whereas with a revolver you'd just keep pulling the trigger, if the cause of your click was, in fact, faulty ammo

As far as that specific revolver, I've got no comment, but personally I'm a bigger fan of the older, more proven designs, like a S&W, model 36, short barreled model 10, or the newer 442s without internal locks (not that they're hard to remove, I watched a short youtube video on how to do it)
>>
>>30439334
>>30439368

His point is that if he'd been using the revolver, an ammo problem wouldn't matter. With DA, if the first cylinder is buggered, all you do is pull the trigger again.
>>
>>30439387
I understand that, but he may want to reconsider his ammo choice as well. I can't blame him for wanting a revolver after that fiasco, and I probably would too, just realize they are mechanical devices too and can have faults of their own.
>>
File: 879779.jpg (106 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
879779.jpg
106 KB, 880x660
>>30439334
>>30439368

Yes I know it was that single bullet. I did test the gun and the bullet yesterday. Went through everything else with no problem.

This was the ammo used. Exact same one.

And though I know it was a once in a 100,000 chance. It got me thinking about stove pipe stoppages, duds, etc. And I felt a revolver just solves those most common feeding problems in semi-autos
>>
>>30439387
>if the first cylinder is buggered
If the round in the first chamber

Yes, it triggered my autism, please carry on.
>>
File: 1444370645422.jpg (110 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1444370645422.jpg
110 KB, 807x861
>>30439412
Oh shit son, I just started carrying that ammo too. While it might be a 1 in 1000 chance, I have this sudden urge to take a box to the range just to make extra certain it works now.
>>
>>30439381
Does the one I bought have an internal lock? Was in such a hurry I didn't even bother to ask.
>>
>>30439442
I've shot plenty of those boxes anon when I switch my ammo and buy new one. I'm sure you're fine. I'm just a bad luck Bryan
>>
>>30439408
Of course they can have faults. Reloading blows, and they can develop timing problems.

However, in any realistic defense scenario, 6rnds will be enough, and timing problems only happen to revolvers (assuming good quality, not some modern Charter Arms shit.) that have had many thousands of rounds put through them, or have been ill maintained.

>>30439414
My sincerest apologies.
>>
>>30439412
You should be practicing stovepipe/FTF/FTE drills so you can clear them from muscle memory. Its handy for real life or competition. If the guy was that close to you, I really dont know if you would have had the time, just glad he fucked off for you.
>>
>>30439262
>How badly did I do /k/?

Not bad, although most people will tell you that you do need to practice with a snub nose revolver and get a real sense of what the recoil will be like. Personally I'd have gotten an SP101.

You'll also need to make sure you learn how to reload (obviously this will be harder than a tap rack bang).

>I figure with this if the first one doesn't go bang, the second one will.

Totally understandable reason for switching to a revolver. While I think that what happened is probably a freak occurrence, I understand how hard it can be to regain confidence in something after it's failed you when you needed it most.
>>
File: clip+(2016-06-28+at+10.06.53).jpg (90 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-06-28+at+10.06.53).jpg
90 KB, 800x331
>>30439412
>A large SWAT team in this area had a failure to fire from an M4 with Hornady TAP ammo during an entry--fortunately no officers were hurt and the suspect immediately threw down his weapon when the carbine went click instead of bang. After the incident was concluded, the team went to the range and expended the rest of their carbine ammo and had one additional failure to fire. This same team had 3 Hornady TAP rounds fail to fire in training a couple of years ago. When Pat Rogers was teaching a class at a nearby agency, there were 5 failures to fire using Hornady TAP ammo. In all 10 cases, there appeared to be good primer strikes, but no rounds fired. On analysis, the ammunition had powder and checked out otherwise.

>However, despite what appeared to be good primer strikes, two problems were discovered. First, when accurately measured, some of the primer strikes had insufficient firing pin indentations. The failed round from the potential incident had a primer strike of only .013"—the minimum firing pin indent for ignition is .017". In addition, the primers on the other rounds were discovered to have been damaged from repeated chambering. When the same cartridge is repeatedly chambered in the AR15, the floating firing pin lightly taps the primer; with repeated taps, the primer compound gets crushed, resulting in inadequate ignition characteristics--despite what appears to be a normal firing pin impression.

>Once a round has been chambered, DO NOT RE-CHAMBER IT for duty use. Do NOT re-chamber it again, except for training. This is CRITICAL!!!

OP did you keep chambering the same round over and over again so the primer compound could shake to other parts of the primer besides the cup?
>>
>>30439460
OP here. I always carry a knife with me and did a little bit of MMA and knife training when I was younger. But that particular night I didn't bring my knife, so I had nothing to switch off to quickly had he ran at me with his after my gun failed to fire even one shot.

So yes, I think in this case if 5 shots of 38 p+ and then a speed reload or switching to my knife couldn't have stopped him. Then I doubt the 4 or 5 extra rounds of 9mm would. Maybe I'm just doing some Rambo wishful thinking.
>>
>>30439499
Yes huge possibility. Wow nice knowledge I didn't know that could happen to rounds.
>>
File: 1240194454167.jpg (14 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1240194454167.jpg
14 KB, 450x338
>>30439448

Some basic googling shows that it does not, although I thought it was interesting S&W's own site makes no mention of it, whereas typically they do

Also I'm kind of mad at you for making me google the answer to your question. That said, enjoy revolverworld, and though I've never handled one of those I hope it gets you into them and you get your hands on some classic pieces, all the bickering you hear on /k/ about 10mm vs 45 vs 9mm vs doublestack vs striker fired and all that other bullshit goes out the window once you've shot a really nice revolver, especially if it's had some work done on it. Stats can't compare to feels

>mfw coworker has an almost identical pair of S&W 6" revolvers, both have the target sights, one's .357 and one's .44
>both have triggers so light and refined it feels like they don't even move when you pull them in single action
>they are but a few of his vast collection of mostly inherited, mostly pre-90s revolvers
>>
>>30439493
I'll be no Jerry Miculeck but I'll God damn try.

Bought an IWB holster, two speed loaders, and a pouch to hold two speed loaders. So at least I'll have a minimum of 15 rounds on me. Damn that's very little lol
>>
File: 170245_01_lg.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
170245_01_lg.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>30439540
Oh I've always liked them. My father does revolver hunting so I know what a good one feels like.

I think after a while I might get a Smith and Wesson 327, it's in 357 mag and holds 8 rounds whole being a stubby. when I save up 1,100 buckaroonies for it. I

And thank you for the googleing.
>>
File: 20160628_221716.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160628_221716.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>30439412
Fugg
>>
>>30439571
while being a snubby*

God dang auto correct
>>
>>30439571

Ok, good to know you're not jumping dick first into revolvers without knowing what's up.

Also, why in the everloving fuck did they think that barrel and cylinder being in a different finish would look god?
>>
>>30439579
LOL!!!

looks like I made a bunch of anons as paranoid as me.
>>
>>30439584
That's the only thing keeping me from wanting it 100%.

It would be nice in my opinion if it was stainless steel
>>
>>30439584
Modern smith does shit like that all the time.

Good products, weird management.
>>
>>30439387

It's either the gun or the ammo

The revolver would make no difference if he had an inert or damaged primer
>>
File: IMG_5837.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5837.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>30439412

I'm safe right? different enough to be okay? The bullets themselves look the same...
>>
>>30439610
Really? You can't think of how a revolver would be better in that specific situation you just named? Give it some thought. Take your time
>>
>>30439591
how many times did you rechamber the same ammo?
>>
>>30439645
You got a revolver so you're safe always lol.

First one doesn't go boom you'll probably won't noticr cause you're squeezing off a second
>>
>>30439610

DERP DERP DERP
>>
>>30439655
Exactly once a day. And the last time I fired off the ammo was a week ago. So since the ammo was brand new. Its been 7 times I rechambered that same round.
>>
>>30439675
hmm yea don't do that
>>
>>30439659

True, but unlike OP's concern of a complete failure, though I can still keep pulling I might reduce my chances from 6 to 5. Not that worried, just curious of the difference between Critical Defense and Critical Duty
>>
>>30439571
.357 Magnum in a snubbie

literally why
>>
>>30439262
Tbh breh I bought one and then returned it and got an LCR instead. I like the LCR way better, just for the ergonomics and the controls (cylinder release and such) made more sense.
>>
>>30439499
Fuck. I need to start rotating the ammo in my HD shotgun. I unload it all the time to do dry fire practice and then rack the first one back in when I'm done.
>>
>tfw I carry that same ammo
>tfw just bought a few boxes yesterday
I've never had any fail on me. I also leave my gun chambered all the time. I don't know why people feel the need to keep unloading and reloading the gun they use for personal protection.
>>
>>30439727
STOPPING POWAH

but I agree it is silly.
>>
File: Sniper Likes.png (287 KB, 671x560) Image search: [Google]
Sniper Likes.png
287 KB, 671x560
>>30439727
"Hmm, more powder in my shot"
>>
>>30439727
Because they like more recoil with negligible energy increases compared to .38special?
>>
>>30439727

Literally why not?
>>
>>30439733

My wife CCs an lcr 3.327mag and its a rad little gun
>>
>>30439748

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure the issue doesn't apply with shotguns. The main issue I'm aware of is setback, where as the same round gets loaded/unloaded over time the bullet seats further into the case with can create a dangerous over-pressure situation. I actually told my roommate about this after I learned about it, he popped the top round out of his magazine and we could see a noticeable difference just looking at them side by side. Pretty sure that can't happen with shotgun shells, though I can't comment of the primers as referenced in >>30439499
>>
File: 1467109267718.jpg (70 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1467109267718.jpg
70 KB, 736x856
>>30439815

.327*
>>
>>30439412
have you rechambered that round a lot? I hear that can fuck up your first round
>>
>>30439832
Read the thread dude
>>
>>30439499
welp looks like I'm shooting through all my loaded magazines for 2 of my handguns next range trip, I know a bunch of rounds in them have been chambered multiple times.
>>
>>30439412
You could look at some kind of double-action automatic, you'd get that "second strike" capability.
>>
>>30439442
Oh agent Brea, you will never cease to erect my nostalgia boner which may or may not be 93R related.

And fwiw PE2 was the first game I can think of portraying a WML used to blind enemies
>>
File: 1401440854109.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1401440854109.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>30439825
>>
>buying a revolver

It's the 21st Century, there's no excuse for using a revolver over a semi-auto
>>
>>30440112
PE2 was awesome
>>
>>30439692
Critical Duty is loaded with harder bullets designed to survive shooting someone through automobile windshield glass, plywood, car doors, etc. It passed FBI testing protocol.

Critical Defense is a softer less reinforced bullet to work with lower velocity short barrel handguns, but would break apart when facing hard barriers like someone in a car trying to run you over. It's designed for clothing and bare flesh performance only.

Personally I like bonded Gold Dot +P since it gives similar barrier performance to Critical Duty while still expanding out of short barrels. Speer has a loading that's great, Underwood is good too.
>>
>>30439748
Guy that posted that here, you can avoid it by racking the first one in very gently.

Done it for ages with my 870 unloading and reloading twice a week for an entire year and the first one fired fine.

You should probably pull the first round and toss it in the range pile though now that you're a bit paranoid about it. It's really more of a concern with hard shock like from a recoil spring, and I'm not sure how hard you racked it in.
>>
>>30439412
You should send the round to Hornady with an explanation and demand a refund
>>
File: 20160604_225927.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160604_225927.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
I have had 3 malfunctions with my glock 23. All was from bad ammo. Never get agula that Mexican ammo is shit. Hpr all the way
>>
File: 642.jpg (42 KB, 1000x701) Image search: [Google]
642.jpg
42 KB, 1000x701
>>30439262
I like the 642 better, seems a little better built, but I don't know what commiefornia allows.

Honesty they carry great in a pocket. Most the time, I don't carry a spare mag and just drop the revolver in my pocket as a backup to my .45.
They are also great for just throwing in your pocket when you go for a walk or go get gas etc... Just get a good pocket holster.

As for ammo, get +P for carry, Speer makes a 135gr gold dot built for snubs, Remington golden saber seems to do well in 125gr, and the old 158gr lead hollow point also seems to work.
Don't waste your time with lead bullets for practice, it is a pain in the ass to clean after shooting them, buy the FMJ ammo. And don't worry about +P practice ammo, standard pressure works just fine for practice. That is about the best advice I can offer. Oh, dry firing/snap caps help alot at first, shooting double action takes some practice and those revolvers have a little break in time before the trigger smooths out. I think you'll like owning one.
>>
>>30439262
The revolver will work well, the only downside for that particular handgun is how light it is and the grip is a hard polymer. The recoil is unimaginably strong for a .38 special. So I suggest in investing in an aftermarket as well so you can save your hands at the range when you practice.
>>
>>30440235
Thanks good advice
>>
>>30440295
Yes this gun is very light. Still even with 38 special I should expect a hard kick?
>>
File: tumblr_nlbkzafeYF1u6gp91o1_1280.png (532 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlbkzafeYF1u6gp91o1_1280.png
532 KB, 1280x720
>>30440126
>>
>>30439499
I wonder if this is also true for pistols. The AR-15 really does a hell of a grab for each round out of the mag after all.

If it holds true for pistols too, then with the expensive JHPs costing like $1/round it'd practically be cheaper in the long run to get a second gun for training than it would be to have to keep switching out chambered rounds...

Also, stop using Hornady, OP. There's a reason police agencies don't have it on their list of approved pistol rounds. Same list was copied here for the 9mm/.40/.45, but originated at the FBI.
>ar15.com/ammo/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/index.htm#PISTOL%20AMMUNITION
>>
OP what you have is a software problem (your inability to clear a malfunction under stress), and solving it with a hardware fix (a different gun) is silly. Fix your software. Practice clearing procedure, then get some snap caps and go to the range with a buddy. Have them load 0+ snap caps into your mag/chamber without telling you when they will show up. Then shoot at silhouette targets with that buddy screaming at you to hurry up to induce stress (you can also perform physical exercise immediately prior to shooting to induce stress). You may get a malfunction, you may not, the point is for your buddy to try and screw with your head (makes it fun for them too that way). Clear it as fast as possible and keep shooting.

That's solving it the right way.

That, and not using Hornady. Get Federal HSTs or Winchester Rangers, those two are the best options out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What do ya'll think about this thing?
>>
Remember to always change your carry ammo about once every 3 months, anons. In addition to the light primer dents from rechambering, the temp change and heat humidity from going outdoors and indoors can't be good for ammo, either. Ammo simply wasn't meant to be left in a gun for months/years. Change that shit out.

That being said, I have never had a bad primer in a handgun. Never once.

I also carry a snubby for self defense. Nothing like the piece of mind of a pocket carry pistol that will go bang when you pull the trigger, and if it doesn't, just keep pulling that fucker.
>>
>>30440527

That peace of mind must be amazing.
>>
>>30440463
If you have a guy with a knife literally ten feet away from you, it doesn't matter how quick you are at clearing a malfunction, you won't be faster than he is. This is pretty clearly a hardware issue, and one of the few legit reasons to want a revolver for carry.
>>
>>30439262

>living in Bakersfield

first mistake OP
>>
>>30439584
they are made of titanium
>>
File: 2016-05-03_22.03.44.jpg (183 KB, 1061x1886) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03_22.03.44.jpg
183 KB, 1061x1886
This is my problem solver right here
>>
>>30440478
Very nice.
>>
>>30440235
Not OP, but I've been looking at one of those. Shop near where my parents live has one for 500.
Might be what I blow my first paycheck from the new job on, since I'm in a state that allows CC licenses now.
>>
File: 1457762735088.jpg (986 KB, 2324x3500) Image search: [Google]
1457762735088.jpg
986 KB, 2324x3500
>>30439442

I doubt you'll have any issues.

Point is if one carries an auto they need to practice failure drills until it's a reflex when hearing that click, regardless of ammo.

>>30439262

OP, that revolver has a good reputation, I'm sure it'll do you fine. I still carry autos occasionally but my go-to is an SP101. Very comfortable to wear and the most easily concealed gun I've ever owned.

Make sure to practice, even dry firing if you want, so you get a smooth double action trigger pull. It can feel kind of weird at first if you're not used to it.
>>
>>30439262
> It was faulty ammo.
assuming you werent using steel case or some other well known ammo of lesser quality, theres literally nothing you couldve done to prevent this. revolvers do malfunction. if you feel more secure with a revolver, feel free but the odds of having to defend yourself twice is slim and the odds of two malfunctions while having to use your firearm in self defense are even slimmer.
>>
>>30440754
Australians plz leave
>>
>>30439584
Two tone is sexy.
>>
>>30439727
>overbuilding a .38

literally why not
>>
>>30440951
>Point is if one carries an auto they need to practice failure drills until it's a reflex when hearing that click, regardless of ammo.

when seconds count, its too late for that shit.
>>
You got lucky and saved yourself teens of thousands in legal fees.
>>
>>30441245
>t. african intellectual

He got lucky that he didn't get rushed down and shiv'd in the neck too.
>>
>>30439653
>>30439664

Yes, he's can pull the trigger again, but he's already been stabbed by Jamal at that point.

Best case is he shoots again and prays he doesn't bleed or in the street while ems takes 45 minutes to come to the ghetto
>>
>>30441289
>but he's already been stabbed by Jamal at that point.
not if he fires multiple times like he should. It would only be a half second delay between the first and second pull. You're making it sound like he shoots and then puts on his reading glasses to inspect before firing again. No, it should be bangbangbang or if there's a bum round clickbangbang, not standing around to get stabbed before firing again
>>
>>30441237
>when seconds count, it's better to throw your hands up, let the clock tick down to zero, and take it in the face

Alright, kid.
>>
File: pipbo.png (58 KB, 541x745) Image search: [Google]
pipbo.png
58 KB, 541x745
>It was faulty ammo.

Your solution was to buy an even less-accurate weapon with a smaller capacity? What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>30441354
yeah ok i'll wait for you to go through your clearing routine before continuing the attack. i mean, since i'm black, i'm slow and lazy, right?
>>
If it makes you feel confident and you get some range time in, then you didn't do anything bad at all.

I've always had this discussion with my friends and what they carry since I CC a SP101 while they carry various Glocks, Sigs, and one has a 1911. The arguments they like to fall back on is "muh magazine capacity" and they all carry extra mags speaking as though someday they're going to walk into a firefight. I just carry a single speed strip full of .357 Magnum hollow-points, while having .38 Special +P loaded in the SP101. If those don't work, the magnums will.

I'm happy because most times, when shit goes down, it stops after the first shot or two. Hell, drawing down on someone can work just as well. If I can't solve my problem with the five rounds I got, then I truly have a problem. The biggest thing is I don't have to worry about safeties, cocking, and malfunctions outside of just having a dud. All I have to do is draw and pull the trigger. If I have time or need a long shot, go SA. I can press my firearm against someone if I have to and know I won't have any malfunctions when I pull that trigger.

I guess what I'm saying is go what gives you peace of mind. .38 Special is a viable caliber and tons of fun to practice with if you're sporting anything that can handle .357 Magnum.
>>
>>30441376
>having this much trouble racking the slide
>>
>>30441394
>If I can't solve my problem with the five rounds I got, then I truly have a problem.

You should ditch this line of thinking. Greater capacity and ease of reloading are real benefits autos have over revolvers. But if you prefer the 101, just accept that 5 rounds is what you have to work with and you're dead if it doesn't. Still better than carrying a 2 shot derringer, which in turn is better than carrying nothing. You don't have to rationalize it up to an equivalent level on all comparisons-- just carry what you prefer and know its advantages and limitations.
>>
>>30441373
How is it less accurate? He only lost like an inch of barrel length.
He could probably even get a larger barrel put on if he wanted. .38special was as far as I know always considered a very accurate round.
>>
>>30441426
Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind. I live in Maine so my chances of confrontations is pretty low and my chances of being mugged by a Somalian isn't much higher than my chances of running across something large and wild.
>>
>>30441478
Not that guy, and I don't have anything bad to say about its accuracy, but .38sp doesn't have the punch of even a 9mm. If a person is okay with that, then fine--I'll recommend .380ACP after all so long as a person is using quality ammo that they've researched.
>>
>>30441644
I'm just curious because I been eye balling a semi .32acp and a snub nose .38spc
I honestly have no clue what to do about a holster for the .32 that would work for why I want it. Not really concerned about the punch since police on both sides of the world use to carry either side of the pond for years and they're proven to work against slick targets.
>>
>>30439499
Just to let you all know, seeing as you think it's an issue, this post says that the free-floating firing pin is the thing causing the primer issues. Other guns should be fine, minus the setback issues mentioned in another post.
>>
>>30441691
I can't think of any fixable explanation for the dud primer besides crush from the slide impacting the round too forcefully too often or Hornady having shitty primers in general.

I sincerely doubt it's the latter.

It could be just a random bad primer but those are extremely, exceedingly rare in defense ammunition. Rare enough that OP seems to have tremendously bad luck.

>Bad enough luck that the rounds he loads into his revolver jump crimp and lock it up after one or two shots.
>>
>>30441373
>Bad ammo in revolver
>Pull trigger again for boom
>Bad ammo in semi-auto
>Awkwardly fumble with slide before becoming culturally enriched.
>>
>>30439412
I had a problem with hornady qc, I had some .45 ACP rounds that were not crimped tightly enough, and the bullets slid down into the casing. They replaced my ammo free of charge, but I switched back to speer gold dots for peace of mind.
>>
>>30439467
I second this. When I shoot with friends. We always load each others magazines, and throw either a snap cap or an empty casing in the mag. It's amazing how long someone who doesnt practice will just stare at a gun that misfires.
>>
Honestly, this thread and the information within are a decent argument for carrying on an empty chamber (if carrying an automatic) and practicing racking while drawing.
>>
>>30440126
Whatever you say Tacticool Tony
>>
>>30440126
If you need 17 rounds to take down an assailant, you should rather run. Revolvers are excellent self defense firearms.
>>
>>30439512
If 5 rounds of 38 (especially +p) can't stop a human, then I'm sorry anon, but you're actually fighting a synth, and I hope you get to damn the institute with you're dying breath.
>>
>>30440087
yeah but thats a second strike on an already dud round. I love SA/DA autos but the revolver has the advantage of being able to advance the cylander/rechamber in a trigger pull, effectively clearing the malfunction.
>>
File: 1465921491732.jpg (174 KB, 1697x1085) Image search: [Google]
1465921491732.jpg
174 KB, 1697x1085
>>30440126
>ignores the reason given in the OP
>>
>>30441285
Actually, he's right. If his attacker had a knife, he wouldn't go to jail, but he would still face the potential of going to trial all the same. And even if he didn't go to trial in criminal court, he would go in civil court because if the knife wielder had any family, they WOULD raise a wrongful death suit to sue him (he was a good boy this evil man didn't need to kill him etc etc). He would have been justified in shooting his assailant, and Im 100% sure that any court proceedings would go in his favor, but NOT having to go to court at all saved him time and money. All that said, I'm a huge fan of wheelguns myself, welcome to the good life OP.
>>
>>30442072
Right. I carry a revolver to drop the carjacker/mugger/robber/rapist thats right in front of me or coming up on me. It's not my job to engage the next movie theatre/fag club shooter in a firefight like i'm Jack Bauer unless its unfolding feet away. I carry a revolver for defense. Anything besides some one trying to rob/mug/murderape me, i let self preservation take over, grab my wife, try to break the line of sight, head for the door and have my revolver to drop any accomplices blocking my exit rout
>>
>>30439262
Case for revolvers?
My 67 year old mother can hit dead center of the head on a torso target at 25 yards with her Taurus .357 snub nose. But not with a semi auto. That work? Lol.

Been considering the Rh!no myself.
>>
>>30441426
If he can't kill something with 5 rounds of +p 38, then it means that he has somehow managed to get into an altercation with a grizzly bear, and before he dies, he should take some time consider where the hell he went so wrong.
>>
>>30442230
You'll have to post about it if you do. I've been eyeing the 60ds as a potential buy, because fuck it, it's reliable and I kind of like that futuristic look it has to it (plus, if it's good enough for Harley, it's good enough for me)
>>
>if you can't do it in six rounds, etc. etc.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-mom-hiding-kids-shoots-intruder/story?id=18164812

Not to disparage revolvers, but you have to keep in mind you are giving yourself a handicap in capacity and a bullet is not guaranteed to put someone down unless you get a CNS hit. Keep that in mind while selecting your carry piece.
>>
>>30440442
I just fire the round in the chamber every time I hit the range.
>>
>>30440754
Only thing that makes me jealous of ausfags
>>
>>30439262
OP, there was nothing wrong with your weapon nor its ammunition; the problem is a bit trickier than that...

It's either one or the other of these, or perhaps a combination of both reasons:

>you were just a little "off" -- your *way* was not in alignment, probably due to fear, the way it is on the range, where there is calmness; you must master your emotions so that they do not interfere in proper firearm management in particular and the coincidental unfolding of reality in general.

>clearly, your bearded scholar is protected by coincidental magic ala "Mage: the Ascension" -- perhaps he is watched over by some sort of symbiotic spirit which dwells in his beard (I know this from the experience of having a beard).

However, you've done well getting a concealable revolver, which you can fire from your pocket repeatedly with hip-thrusts so it's like your dick's killing people.
>>
>>30440431
the recoil is quite strong compared to a 442 but it can be mitigated with a softer grip similar to what Ruger did with the LCR
>>
File: never-rechamber.png (417 KB, 983x667) Image search: [Google]
never-rechamber.png
417 KB, 983x667
>>30439499
>capped for reference
>dem repeating digits tho
>>
>>30442605

Maybe it is time to 420blazeit just a little less.
>>
>>30442243
or hes gotten 5 non lethat hits. Remeber what you are shooting at is going to be moving and trying to hurt you. He knows where the bullet comes out of hes not going to just let you shoot him. So it's very possible for you to have multiple misses and non lethat hits. It happens to cops all the time.
>>
>>30442605
>Can I buy arete and like five dots in life, forces, and mind someplace?
>>
>>30440126
Now, I've got a bullpup 870 for most of my needs, but when Sally runs out or fails and I've got a bull nigger stepping up on my toes with his gat turned sideways, you can bet your ass there isn't anything more intimidating than pulling a 6" 6-o-clock bore revolver up to his pug nose while Sally comes up for a swing to the only good thing his father ever gave him
>>
>>30443185
>nigs can move faster than bullets now
>>
>>30442419
>not carrying a revolver and a deagle
>>
>>30439262
You could always buy better ammo instead of switching to a platform with less capacity and less ability to quickly reload
>>
File: in a rush to laugh.jpg (27 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
in a rush to laugh.jpg
27 KB, 400x298
>>30443185
Niggers can't be Char, mate, they're still held down by the gravity of thug lyfe. Besides, there've been records of assailants taking upwards of 12~23 pistol rounds and surviving thanks to a combination of shots missing the CNS organs and modern medical care
>>
File: fireballz.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
fireballz.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
>>30439727
>>30439754
>>30439767
>>30439772
>>30439800
>>30441216

Because FIRE power?
>>
>>30439675
Just leave the gun chamber at all times till your monthly cleanings.
>>
>>30442058
I just shoot a revolver last week for the first time. I don't think revolvers are stupid anymore.
>>
how do you clean your guns? leaving too much oil and solvent is a recipe for disaster, over enough time, it will seep through the casing and wet the powder or ruin the primer. especially true if you use the same exact round when you chamber and rechamber. you ever notice how your chambered round is discolored? thats from the chemical reaction to cleaning solvent
>>
>>30443479
i dont think the ammo is the problem here. i think OP probably leaves his gun sloppy with cleaning solvent and oil

per OPs post:

>clean my glock monthly

im interested in how wet he leaves it with solvents
>>
>>30443660
>seep through the casing
Are you using a 1860 cap and ball revolver with paper cartridges?
>>
>>30443639
Aside from the advantage of being simple and reliable, they're noob friendly. I remember when I had sissy hands and loading pistol mags was hard for me, I always had fun with revolvers because of how easy they were to load
>>
>>30443674
are you using 21st century knowledge of chemistry?
>>
>>30443686
>Brass and sealant
>having problems due to oil
Pick one.
>>
>>30442210
Totally right

There is nothing that we can carry that can take on the next mass shooting event straight up. All pistols are inaccurate, underpowered and low capacity compared to modern rifles. So people who cc need to work on most is training with there firearm and situational awareness.
>>
OP have you lightened the trigger pull on your glock with lighter springs? how old is your gun?
>>
>>30439262
>A case for revolvers

Not really, no. If you froze up when it didn't go off, having a revolver wouldn't help you in any way since you would still freeze up instead of pulling the trigger repeatedly like you should.
What you should have done with the Glock was perform an IA the very moment you heard that click.

Also shame on you for lying on the Internet so obviously.
>hai guise, my high quality carry ammo had a failure JUST when I was trying to shoot a nigger, never before, so i bought a rebulbar!
>>
File: ashubsh.jpg (1 MB, 3194x2329) Image search: [Google]
ashubsh.jpg
1 MB, 3194x2329
>>30443674
so what If i am, asshole.
>>
File: 1467036010651.jpg (792 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
1467036010651.jpg
792 KB, 2656x1494
Any other Bako bros want to go shooting with me? I have lots of funs and ammo but no friends.
>t. melanin enriched.
>>
>>30442605
You high as fuck nigga
>>
>>30440960
Textbook example of Gambler fallacy right there anon.
>>
Didn't know there was more people from Bako on here
>>
>people actually consider carrying 19 century crap

Holy shit what is wrong with you guys, revolvers have no place in modern self defense, they are outdated and completely overclassed by semi autos in every relevant way.

What is next? Are you going to start carrying a sword? Because those have a literal 0% of ammo malfunction.

Dont be an idiot, better capacity, better rounds(9mm>>>> 38 special), longer barrel, better trigger... everything is superior in semi autos, dont be a fucking caveman. It is like saying "oh my internet stopped working the other day, I should start training some pidgeons to send messages now".
>>
>>30443883
0/10 try harder
>>
>>30443883
t. James Yager
>>
>>30443903
Not an argument
>>30444031
Actually I swapped my 26 for a 19 after watching one of his videos, yeah /k/ likes to make fun of him because most of you guys are mall ninjas who get their gun knowdlege from cod and cs go but overall he gives great info.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30439727

Because out of a 2.25 inch barrel it doubles as a flamethrower. I love the idea of blinding and burning my enemies with one shot and immense stopping powah
>>
>>30444071
Enjoy your permanent hear loss the moment you have to defend yourself with it
>>
>>30443883
that is mostly true for full-size handguns. J-frame revolvers are still very relevant for pocket carry
>>
>>30444081
>2016
>having bitch ears
That's now how you do that anon
>>
>>30443883
See>>30442058
>>
>>30444071
Do you also love the idea of killing your hearing before killing your attacker?
>>
>>30444108
ear drums are not a muscle, anon. "Not having bitch ears" means having shit hearing and not being aware of it
>>
>>30443398
No but as you are drawing your weapon they grab your wrist. The danger is when they get two hands on your gun to your one. Then they keep the muzzle in a safe direction. That is until they get it out of your hands. There are plenty of dead cops who thought real life was like the range. To survive in that scenario, flush all that weaver and isosceles bs down the drain. Pretend like you are in a fistfight and use your gun like an extension of your fist. One handed cocked to the side, hell upside down if you have to.
>>
>>30443883

Is this bait
>>
>>30443883
I don't think I've seen so much butthurt and autism in one day.
>>
>>30443398
They do if fried chicken is involved
>>
>>30444431
Not him but i am born deaf so i definitely shouldn't get one right? I want to protect what little hearing i do have does this exceed anymore noise than say a 9mm?
>>
>>30445232
Yes it's usually significantly louder than a 9mm. But to be fair it's not the loudest noises that cause the most damage, it's long term unprotected exposure to any loud noise, so when you go to the range use appropriate hearing protection and you'll be fine. As long as you do that nothing's stopping you from getting a snub revolver, but for home defense you might want to get an auto pistol and a supressor
>>
File: Edward Teach.jpg (109 KB, 391x513) Image search: [Google]
Edward Teach.jpg
109 KB, 391x513
>>30439262
since reloading will be slower you know what to do
>>
>>30445232
It's much louder

If you're going to use a pistol for home defense, get a semi-auto in a small caliber

Like a Makarov or any 9mm
>>
File: 1466909152723.jpg (101 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
1466909152723.jpg
101 KB, 650x519
>>30439262

Shit man, that's scary.

Do you have a pic of the back of the defective cartridge? Does it look like a light primer strike?
>>
File: 1410843687249.jpg (11 KB, 250x267) Image search: [Google]
1410843687249.jpg
11 KB, 250x267
>>30440754
>no td
>>
>>30445323
This shit, right here.

>>30439262
One gun won't cut it, OP. Carry at least 2, preferably 3.
>>
>>30440431
it's fine, quit worrying. i go thru a 50 box of FMJ a range trip with a standard polymer grip, i just have some redness in the web of my hand , and that's mostly from gripping hard
>>
>>30444333
>>30445664
>Carry at least 2, preferably 3
trips, check em
>>
>>30439262
>So I bought this exact revolver.
Good luck with your firearm that has more parts than an autoloader.
>>
>>30445845
>good luck

he won't need it
>>
can I just come out and say that my Model 36 shot like shit?

I mean you can shoot it fine, but actually firing it was no fun whatsoever
>>
>>30439262
Were you shooting from retention at least?

Not close to your chest, but near your right hip?
>>
>>30439262
>trusting a striker fire pistol with your life
>>
>>30445924
it is a small pistol, so recoil is more noticeable of course. I've never held one and the grip design seems odd to me, like it's too small, so I'm sure that didn't help either.
>>
>>30445941
fucking carries like a dream, and better the 22 on your person than the 44 in your house ... but i sold that bastid and just pack around my p228 all the time in a kramer MSP and dress around it
>>
>>30444431
WHAT?!
>>
>>30446005
I don't blame you, the P228/P229 is a great pistol and if you ever wanted a pocket revolver the modern ones might be more appealing or comfortable for you
>>
>>30439727
in hopes that if the bullet fails to stop an attacker at least youll catch him on fire too.
>>
>>30440951
muh dick
>>
>>30446077
dear god, i tried the 36 BECAUSE it was old and big and heavy as far as snubbies go
>>
>>30439262
Somewhat related question - what happens if the first round in a revolver is a hangfire, you pull the trigger again and after the second goes off, the first one detonates too? Does it safely exit the cylinder or is there a chance for a kablammo?
>>
File: 1465003934569.jpg (1 MB, 1500x926) Image search: [Google]
1465003934569.jpg
1 MB, 1500x926
>>30446176
Pretty sure the gun explodes at that point.
>>
>>30446155
b-but grip and exposed hammer

the modern grips soak up some of the recoil and feel better in general because they aren't wood and metal hitting your palm
>>
File: inconceivable.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>30446007
Underrated post, but really moderate tinnitus is the bane of existence. using ear pro = common sense
>>
>>30446212
hogue rubber didn't make the 36 feel any better, friend

bobbing it woulda been easy, but i sold it to a friend instead of bothering

I'm not trying to move the goal posts or shut you down, it just seems that "making a small 38 shoot painlessly" is a fool's errand

>inb4 the /k/ gang shows up telling me in invest in machismo
>>
>>30446214
using _good_ earpro

we had utter shit in the Big Green Machine, and IEDs cost me my right ear (and ability to speak foreign languages)

I always double up now, even tho /k/ somehow thinks using muffs with plugs is unmanly

on all rifles, I triple up: muffs, plugs, 762SDN6

> fuck tinnitus
>>
>>30439645
Pull the fuckn trigger till it goes click!

>click click bang
>>
>>30443883
I wonder what jamal would of done if op pulled out a sword.

Some dude on /r9k/ said in his Romanian village everyone carries around swords and axes at night and it basically becomes medieval combat because there is no police force to stop it. Apparently he nigger rigged a flintlock pistol together so no one tries to mug him because they are scared they will get shot.
>>
File: 493508.jpg (206 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
493508.jpg
206 KB, 880x660
>>30439645
>>30439659
>>30439579
>>30439442
>>30439412
>>30439262

Go Speer Gold Dot and never look back
>>
>>30439512
sounds like you should brush up on your martial arts training too. Lots of shit can go wrong so its better to have as many contingencies as possible.
>>
>>30439727

You can always load it with .38 special if you have limp wrists.
>>
>>30445312
>>30445432
what about the .40 shot indoors?
>>
File: My fu is not your fu.jpg (245 KB, 892x502) Image search: [Google]
My fu is not your fu.jpg
245 KB, 892x502
>>30446338
Wing Chun Brah
>>
>>30444333
Just a few milliseconds, and his hearing is already shot.
>>
>>30446307
>nigger rigged flintlock
would not mind seeing that
>>
File: 1467085172925.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1467085172925.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>30446259
How could i "triple up" ear pro in /k/illinois (no cans). electronic muffs maybe?
>also, yes fuck tinnitus
>>
>>30446244
fair enough
>>
>>30439262
>not leaving your chamber empty, so tyrone knows shit just got serious when you rack da glock cuz u pissed off now

>not racking your glock multiple times to express your anger and display your dominance

honestly, have you learned nothing from any movie you have ever seen?
>>
ITT: op is a failure at ccw. see, the nigger ran away, and you didnt even have to go to jail temporarily or get your gun confiscated or start a race riot or get sued for millions of dollars

maybe next time, use some words like "STEP BACK BITCH OR ILL FUCKING SHOOT U NIGGA"

honestly, shooting should be your last resort. as you can see from your story, it just took the robber a moment to process what was going on, probably because he's never encountered resistance from a pussy looking white person. but once he figured out you had a lethal weapon, he booked it.

and next time use pic related white boi. u get mad more respect for silver flashy pieces than some stupid black tupperware that looks like a bbgun
>>
>>30446651
>implying tyrone would be this dumb
ghetto may be a real life recreation of Idiocracy, but people can't be that stupid
right?
anon pls tell me people aren't like this
>>
File: 024 1024x691_zps7360ydmn.jpg (462 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
024 1024x691_zps7360ydmn.jpg
462 KB, 1024x691
>>30446687
>pic related
>>
>>30446687
>hello I'm 16
>>
>>30446687
>hello my fellow negros, look how cool and hip I am
>are you ready to get jiggy with it?
>>
>>30446696
>tactically pulls AK out of sweatpants and racks slide

https://youtu.be/pME3F7dRSB8
>>
>>30446591
how would electronics improve anything protection wise?
>>
>>30446732
honestly if you said that word for word, would probably make tyrone shit his pants at how fucking crazy you muthafucka is

especially if you had this
>>
File: 1444639023768.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444639023768.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>30446765
a part of me died today
>>
>>30439262
>it was faulty ammo
>so i went and purchased another gun

????
>>
>>30439262
whered you point the muzzle after he ran away? what if it was a hangfire that wouldve shot like 4 seconds later?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (298 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
298 KB, 1200x800
>>30446805
>see tyrone carrying this
>"NIGGA U BEST RUN FROM MA GLOCKAZINE"
>>
I've been carrying a 4" S&W model 65 loaded with .357 and one speed strip with the same for six months now, and feel more confident in it than either my Glock 27 or CZ-83. I just shoot it better.

I put some very thin (and fucking expensive) grips on it, and found a nice holster with a thumb break that I like. Surprising, haven't had any problem carrying it. I forget I have it on as quickly as I did with the Glock.

I've never shot a snubby in my life, but I'm hoping to fix that soon.
>>
>>30446994

What grips?
>>
>>30446961
>you shoot a tyrone carrying that
>turns out he actually was a gentleman scholar
>he curates a local ww2 museum and was just returning from picking up that piece from a local wealthy donor
>you just shot the gene carrier that held the key for a potentially non-violent black future
>>
>>30446994
ew thumb breaks
>>
>>30443775
Bakersfield fag here. I'm new2funs.

All I have is a 12 gauge my dad gave me.

>tfw poorfag
>>
>>30446903
striker fired guns don't have second strike capability, revolvers don't need it because the cylinder rotates
>>
>>30443396
You name your guns?
Fag
>>
File: 1442713615546.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
1442713615546.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>>30447081
>mfw what have I done
>pour lifes work into keeping the key to utopia alive
>tfw you have to live with the guilt for the rest of your life
what do?
>>
>>30446994
is it an outside waistband holster? link or pic or stats of said hoslter please?
>>
File: lab-scene1.jpg (180 KB, 1300x614) Image search: [Google]
lab-scene1.jpg
180 KB, 1300x614
>>30447211
>yfw you set back humankind another 2 thousand years

>salvage what you can of his dna and attempt to clone him, keep searching for the cure
>>
>>30447211
>>30447270
>7270 ▶
>>30447270
https://youtu.be/Uf2Ud1-krqU
>>
File: Omega Man.jpg (37 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Omega Man.jpg
37 KB, 500x250
>>30447270

Heston's version with the albino cultists hippies was way better.
>>
>>30447346
https://youtu.be/xO2hR2pt5D8
>>
File: 19and65.jpg (32 KB, 611x815) Image search: [Google]
19and65.jpg
32 KB, 611x815
>>30447008
I bought them used, so no link. They were made by Smith and Wesson.

Here's a pic of them side-by-side with my Model 19 with magna grips.

The pic kinda sucks, but you can see how much thinner they are.
>>
>>30447406
waht about the holster?
>>
>>30447466
This: http://www.holsterama.com/leather-dual-use-concealment-holster/

The only downside to the holster was it "shedded" a bit when it was new on the inside. Also, if you're going to use it outside the waistband, you need about a one inch belt, so it's kind of useless for that.
>>
>>30440463
>Practice clearing procedure
Still slower than a second trigger pull
>>
>>30447516
thanks anon, did you just choose the s&w K or N frame? how does the same holster fit both k and n frame?
>>
>>30440478
Well, it's no Rohm but it might do.
>>
>>30441320
>but he's already been stabbed by Jamal at that point.
This how delusional auto fags are nowadays
>>
>>30441399
>>having this much trouble racking the slide
Still not as fast as a second trigger pull by far
>>
>>30445647
Ausfags dont have a gun culture, so there pappy never taught them TD
>>
>>30447516
site says:

>May be used with belts up to 2" wide and 3/8" thick.

did you mean your current belt is too large, or too small?
>>
>>30447701
I picked the K-frame. There is a little play in there, so an N-frame would likely fit, but it would be pretty tight.

The thumb break is adjustable, that's what really snugs it down.
>>
File: Colt1917fitzspecial.jpg (183 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Colt1917fitzspecial.jpg
183 KB, 800x600
>>30439262
>I pulled the trigger and I heard a click...
Like you said, it was an ammo issue. Tap, rack, bang.

That being said, rotate your ammo. Maybe every 6 months get a fresh supply and shoot off the old. Revolver or not, you would still have a failure. With a revolver, yes, you would have be quicker on the next round, but that next round would be only 1 of the 5 you had left after the dud depending on the revolver. Even less for a smaller frame.

I love revolvers, but they're not practical anymore. Unless you want a gut gun or for a situation where a slide would induce a malfunction.
>>
>>30447808
Too wide.

Looking at it right now, there is no way a 2" belt is going through it. I think they're full of crap on that.
>>
>>30447845
Wouldn't having a hangfire in a defensive situation with a revolver lead to a kaboom once the cylinder moved the hang fire out of the way of the barrel and it possibly firing out of battery?
>>
>>30447932
yep, or potentially just shoot the perp with 2 rounds if the round in the cylinder tube clears the frame
>>
>>30439262
Why wasn't your first thought..."Maybe I don't actually have a round chambered"? My sig goes click when its struck out, but always bang when its racked and loaded.
>>
>>30440962
>>30442536
>>30447805
How can you tell he's Aussie? Is he holding an Australian only model revolver?
>>
>>30447932
Probably would be an issue. However if you are in a situation bad enough that your first response to a FTF is pull the trigger again instead of stop and inspect then that is probably a risk you should take.
>>
>>30447932
Maybe, but there is a chance the bullet would clear the frame, it certainly would if you got two shoots off after the hangfire. Nothing is guaranteed.

The only malfunction I've ever had with a revolver was shooting some old Browning .357 in my new used model 19. The first two shots went great, but when I went to pull the trigger on the third, the cylinder wouldn't rotate. Fuck, I thought. Tried to open the cylinder, and it wouldn't move. Double fuck.

Turns out the bullet came loose from the case on the next round and was jammed between the cylinder and frame. That was not something I ever expected, and it was the last time I shot old ammo.
>>
>>30439772
>noticeably more recoil
>negligible energy increase

equal and opposite reaction nigger
>>
>>30440951
who's this boner condoner?
>>
>>30448315
what is reverse image google
>>
>>30443560
I'm about to be a proud new handgun owner (g43 or g19) and I plan to carry with a defensive ammo. Should I just be shooting the top round every time I go to practice? Or should I just save them in a box for special range days. Is reracking once okay or should they be tossed (into a separate pile) each time they are chambered? Being a poor fag I'm not going to lie, this could change my shooting habits.
>>
>>30448529
Just this year I went to the round and spent a year old magazine of my carry ammo from my glock 19, the top rounds had been cycled through dozens of time. No failures at all. In all my years of doing this kind of thing, I've never had a failure to fire.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.