[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keeping guns at an FFL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Sup, /k/, I'm going off to college in August, and I turn 18 in July. I want to buy an AR before I leave out of state (from Oregon to Ohio). My parents aren't on board with this, and won't let me keep it in the house. Is it possible to keep guns at an FFL for a fee? Does anyone have experience with this? Have an operator pic for your troubles
>>
>>30438531
Buy a stripped lower and keep it in your fannypack. No need for your Portland-faggot parents to know. Get a lower parts kit, stock, and upper for it whenever you please.

Why are you so hell bent on buying a rifle you won't be able to shoot, though?
>>
>>30438531
>Is it possible to keep guns at an FFL for a fee
i dont know of any place that does this. not saying they dont, ive just never heard of it. you dont have a trusted friend that has space?
also, what school in ohio?
>>
>>30438531
Don't bother buying a gun.

Based on your parents, the leftism has already infested your brain since birth. In your lineral indoctrination camp, I mean college, it will metastasize into a full blown tumor.

You'll waste your money at best, and snap and further endanger our gun rights at worse.

Like all mentally unstable libcucks I suggest you fuck off to any of your designated containment states after your indoctrination is over so us true freedom-loving Americans won't have to deal with your cancer infesting our local governments.
>>
File: into the trash.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>30438623
xD
>>
>>30438651
Stay in your shithole state. The rest of America doesn't want you.
>>
>>30438666
o-ok satan
>>
>>30438531
Yes this is a common thing, don't know what they charge but I'm sure it's less than renting a storage unit.

also, UNDERAGE B&
>>
>>30438531
What college you headin' to? I'm over at Findlay
>>
>>30438531
Yes it's very common. Any smaller LGS or gunsmith should do it. Lots of times they do it for .mil guys who are getting deployed.
>>
>>30438531
A: why is it so important to get the damn thing if you can't even have it around?

B: why did you not just call up local shops and ask them?
>>
>>30438531
>I want to buy an AR before I leave out of state (from Oregon to Ohio).

You could just keep one at my house.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.