[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to deal with these things? After seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1467066245127.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1467066245127.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
What is the best way to deal with these things?

After seeing so many police departments buying this shit, I am getting more and more convinced the government is actually preparing for some kind of power play. I've also seen unconfirmed reports (pic related) of "UN" marked vehicles in the US.

I have no intention of being a pawn to a globalist government. In the tragic event that the United States (or what used to be called the USA but is now more appropriately called the Whore of Babylon) erupts in all-out civil war, how can ordinary civilians defend themselves against armored vehicles?
>>
>>30423410
This is trippin, especially being from VA.

To bad I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. Damn the luck
>>
>>30423435
Trippy*
>>
>>30423435
Same here. I was going fishing with a friend who wanted to see every gun and every case of ammo I had on a rowboat in the middle of Lake Superior. Damned thing wasn't very steady.
>>
>>30423410
>dicksurgency for the win
>>
File: dI8VK0I.jpg (202 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dI8VK0I.jpg
202 KB, 640x960
>>30423410
That's literally the Adobe default font for text. This is the a trash photoshop man. Come on.
>>
guys guys i really fucked up

i ND'd through my boat and she sunk with all my guns on it. Oh whats this thread about?
>>
>>30423472
*this is a

fuck.
>>
>>30423410

Ignore them since they're being exported?
>>
>>30423472
That's why I said unconfirmed. But it doesn't change the fact that nearly every major police department in the country has at least one of these now.
>>
>>30423489
lol this
>>
No clue. The biggest gun I have fires 7.62x54r which those cars can handle.
>>
Oh gawd, every time some hippy sees a National Guard convoy they think it's the happening. A couple UN-marked MRAPs on a truck is not the end of the world, they're probably fresh from the factory and are being shipped out somewhere.
>>
>>30423410
What is a molotov.
>>
>>30423494
Every major police department has one of those now because it's a cheap way for the Feds to offload military surplus.
>>
>>30423494
May be a good thing considering ISIS propaganda has been allowed by Obama to penetrate our society.

They're expensive to own and operate, and they can't be everywhere. I'd suggest not standing in front of them, if you're really that concerned.
>>
>>30423410
Massed molotov attacks
>>
>>30423410
thermite charges, preferably on top of a parked unit above driver side. anybody can make thermite
>>
>>30423410
>UN markings
>on a Lenco Bearcat
I kinda doubt that the UN would use a Bearcat, of all things. Looks like photoshop to me, but even if it was real, all it would mean is that the UN is buying American MRAPs, which would actually be good for America.
>>
>>30423410
Do what the Iraqis did, wait for them to get out of the car, THEN go pew pew pew.
>>
File: incendiarygrenade.jpg (425 KB, 990x2325) Image search: [Google]
incendiarygrenade.jpg
425 KB, 990x2325
>>30423577
This.

(poster disavows any responsibility for anyone who sets their dumb ass on fire trying to make one or seven of these)
>>
>>30423410
These things made in York PA at the BAE systems factory and then trucked to Georgia where they are loaded onto ships and exported to UN selected destinations.
>>
>>30423626
You could also burn up the motorpool.
>>
>>30423584
They're not bearcats
>>
>>30423505
Over-rated.
>>
>>30423660
>>30423502
>>30423489
this

does anyone really think the fucking UN would do a goddamn think on US soil? fuckin retards, the lot of you. especially you, OP>>30423410
>>
>>30423410
Don't be afraid of them, anon. Put MASSIVE holes in your streets and they won't be able to drive down them.

A couple of molotovs to the back exhaust vents wouldn't hurt.

Those have standing rails so I assume they are to have soldiers holding onto the sides.

Nice little group for burst fire.
>>
They're money pits. Police departments buy them to pretend that they're military. Doesn't take long for them to figure out upkeep and everything else eats all their funding.
>>
>>30423742
>think
>thing
and you, phone keyboard, fuck you too
>>
>>30423742
The UN can't do shit, unless Washington lets them.

And even if they don't, the police absolutely CAN do shit. Most cops are on a 24/7 power trip and would love nothing more than to confiscate private citizen's firearms.

At least city cops would. Most sheriffs and county guys I've met are based, but city cops are grade A cocksmokers.
>>
>>30423841
You'd be more of an asshole too if your work involved dealing with literal niggers all day.
>>
>>30423660
because when i think a deep-water international shipping port, i think "georgia"
>>
>>30423876
Instead of thinking you should do some research

http://www.gaports.com/PortofSavannah.aspx
>>
>>30423870
I see more than enough niggers to act like an asshole to them. However, when I see law abiding white people, I generally don't act like a prick, and definitely don't kick in their door and shoot their dog and then just say "whoops my bad" when it turns out it was the wrong house.
>>
>>30423458
This
>>
Rah Virginia Mill!
>>
>>30423410
>>30423577
this
>thermite
>thermite
>thermite
>thermite
aluminum powder- paint store
iron oxide-any rusty shit
maxwellhouse coffey can- grandparents garage
magnesium ribon- Amazon

start stocking up
>>
Fucking neckbeards.
They are Streit Cyclones, built in SC.
They are being trucked to a port for overseas shipping.
>>
>>30423444
Lake Superior?
Damn, our collections must have submerged and landed right next to eachother!

Damn waves
>>
you do realise that the UN is the US?

The US runs the UN and so many parts of the UN are funded mostly by the US, the leader of the World Bank has never not been selected by the US for gods sake
>>
>>30423876
Good cause that's where Savannah is.
>>
we civil war 2
>>
Would black tip 3006 do much to those?
>>
>>30423435

I'm in the same boat....well at least I was...damn boat accident ts.
>>
>>30423410
Take off your tinfoil hat bradley
>>
File: jesse-ventura1-247x300.jpg (23 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura1-247x300.jpg
23 KB, 247x300
>>30423489
Heh....YEAH KEEP THINKING THAT. WHAT DO I KNOW, I WAS A FIGHTER, A GOVERNOR, AND A NAVY SEAL. They used the Haarp System, anon.
>>
>>30423444
Sleep tight Fitzgerald
>>
>>30423410
Gonna take a wild guess and say that is fake.

A real explanation is that a police department somehow bought these from some AU nation.
>>
>>30423526
>Falling for the ISIS is a threat to us meme
>Implying that's not the excuse given so the police can justify their militarization

They're just going to turn them against us, you know.
>>
Throw a bomb under it and pray that people inside it aren't wearing helmets.
>>
Simply make HME in your basement and prepare IEDs strategically in the event of a power play

They may be mine resistant but almost none of these LEOs riding in them have any idea how to handle an IED, they would be extremely easy targets once they all spill out.

Command detonated IEDs are simple as fuck in the US where there are an abundance of radio controlled devices.
>>
Man going to counter IED courses and lanes has fucked me up, I can't stop thinking about IEDs. The idea of IEDs blowing up niggas stateside freaks me out but my brain wants to see how it would happen
>>
File: 677.jpg (42 KB, 240x331) Image search: [Google]
677.jpg
42 KB, 240x331
>>30425474
>bought these from AU nation
>brand new
>>
I came here looking for "draw dicks on everything" and I'm leaving disappointed.
>>
>>30423410
A big enough IED will wreck anything
>>
look up "DAVIDS TOOLKIT, THE GUIDE TO TAKING OUT BIG BROTHERS TOYS" I think thats what its called, 10/10 book, you guys would love it. You can find it free online with only a quick google search.
>>
>>30425645
>the dick-sistance is laying in wait.
>biding their time until the day they are needed.
>>
>>30423435
I feel your pain, my collection is at the bottom of the mighty mississippi after a my boat struck a submerged tree.
>>
>>30423660
YoCo fag here.. Literally everybody in York knows this
>>
>>30423410
>Block them in with heavy equipment. Maybe 2 trucks in front and 2 in back.

>Drive up with a forklift and lift it off the ground a foot

>Plug its tailpipe assuming the tailpipe is accessible.

>Use another vehicle to tip it onto its side

>Take a sawzall to the tires

>quickly weld the doors shut, heavy duty spot welder?

>Thermite on the hood or above gas tank...probably the quickest and easiest

Just a few and I'm sure some are better ideas than others.
>>
>>30423410
LE agencies don't have the depth of budget to support this kind of equipment for very long. Keep them running around, pretty soon something breaks. First time, they'll fix it. Second and third time, they'll rig a field expedient fix. After that, it becomes a portable bunker. They might permanently park it somewhere to act as a traffic checkpoint.

At least until some genius figures out how to roll a skateboard with 50 pounds of ANFO under it.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.