[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britian Uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 27
File: image.adapt.960.high.ukraine_4.jpg (459 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.adapt.960.high.ukraine_4.jpg
459 KB, 960x639
Lets say the British Government overturn the will of the people and stay in the EU and say a group of people where going to start a uprising.

where is the best place to get good cheap and lots of Russian surplus.

Needs to be real body armor and helmets though.

Of course this is all talk.
>>
The Tornado F3 is fully the equal of the F-15C and the GR4 of the F-15E.
>>
File: Ukraine%20june%2013.jpg (114 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine%20june%2013.jpg
114 KB, 876x493
>>
>>30419544

What.
>>
File: 1465300966393.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465300966393.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>>
File: call the germans.jpg (99 KB, 590x397) Image search: [Google]
call the germans.jpg
99 KB, 590x397
I'd just like to say hello to all the friendly MI5 agents lurking ITT.
>>
Ireland?
>>
NODNOL 871 SELIM
>>
surplus stores most probably
>>
I reckon you could still buy some online
>>
why is not one intrested I thought you guys loved this sort of shit?
>>
>>30419906
Get the fuck out
>>
File: 1466527939195.jpg (390 KB, 863x1198) Image search: [Google]
1466527939195.jpg
390 KB, 863x1198
>>30419537
>>30419906
get the fuck out you 12 year old imbecile

And good luck on starting that guerilla war because of the EU, in a country that's basically Orwell's 1984 IRL, with the worst gun laws in whole fucking Europe

Starting your Guerilla by asking "where can i get slav milsurp" on 4chan, holy fucking shit i fucking hate britbongs
>>
>>30419537
>guise its gonna go shtf in bongland I want a spetsnaz outfit

Go to a kebab or pole and try to buy a gun, store it and tell no one
>>
>>30420004
This is not representative of all britbongs only the mouth breathers that voted to leave. Luckily this is about as smart as they get, has anyone tipped off mi5 yet?
>>
File: 1466528167356.jpg (75 KB, 778x584) Image search: [Google]
1466528167356.jpg
75 KB, 778x584
>>30419537
>4.5 million cameras in the streets of London alone
>more than one dozen cameras in every bus in London
>britbongs totally cool with it
>the most pathetic gun laws on this planet, maybe except for North Korea
>underage brits buying butterknifes spark countrywide outrage
>basically total surveillance
>government might not want to leave EU
>IN THE NAME OF THE CROWN WE WILL RISE UP AND KICK THOSE TYRANTS OUT, WHERE CAN I BUY RUSSIAN SURPLUS GUISE
>>
File: 1466869096014.jpg (55 KB, 1024x517) Image search: [Google]
1466869096014.jpg
55 KB, 1024x517
>>30419771
This. I'm sure some IRA chaps would be happy to help their good old friends in England. They'll share some of their stuff with you OP, i'm sure. Just walk into some republican pub in Belfast and ask.

>implying OP will even be able to leave his hometown after starting this thread on 4chan

Have fun being questioned by the coppers within the next hours, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1466868832221.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1466868832221.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>30419537
>>
Www.ruforyou.com does some decent shit
>>
File: 1466871184285.png (449 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1466871184285.png
449 KB, 1440x2560
>>30419537
>perfect freedom fighter material
>>
>>30420234
this thread is getting better and better

>starting a guerilla war for freedom (lol) in a country like the UK
>buy huge amounts of slav milsurp, body armour and helmets, via internet
>let FedEx ship the material to your tiny, fully monitored island

holy shit my sides
>>
>>30419537
Is OP still around? I'd like to hear more about his ideas.
>>
>>30419537
Referendums aren't even legally binding, they're an advisory system for the government.
Honestly do you really believe that the monumentally stupid people who voted for the UK to leave the EU would even be capable of organising a resistance?
Not forgetting how pussified people in the West are compared to the people of Ukraine who took part in the riots back in 2014, the people of Vietnam who resisted the US occupation and the Taliban who did the same for the last 10 years. The average Brit would probably fuck off home if it started raining.
Not to mention the distinct lack of firearms that could be effectively used in a resistance. "Government soldiers with proper weaponry are marching on Brixton? No worries, my mates and I will be able to defeat them with .22 sporters and kid's air rifles"
>>
>>30420357
>lack of firearms
There are dozens of countries that would support a resistance in the UK. They would gladly provide weapons, AT and AA missiles.

This is shit people tend to forget when it comes to rebellions. They are never on their own. Every enemy of the state they are fighting will secretly fund the resistance.
>>
>>30420386
kek

good to see OP is back

Would work out just as well as the Republican uprising in NI. And those folks even had the right human material, the right mentality, the right motivation, and a real cause - not to forget about the knowledge and material. Britbongs basically lack everything. This thread is retarded to the max.
>>
>>30420328
>t. totally not MI5
>>
>>30420386
Sure.
...Except britain is an island, and it's already damn impossible to smuggle guns into the country.
FFS, gangs in London have to rent guns off each other for robberies because black market guns are so expensive. The only cheap guns are the legally obtainable kind, and it can take up to a year to get a license for a basic bitch bolt action.
>>
>>30420300
But how, when we would probably have all our kitchen knives taken away
>>
>>30420259
>Virtue signaling
Why must millennials post every fucking thing on the internet?
>>
>>30420221
That's fucking cadbury. The price of Fry's Cocoa shot up from like $5.50 to $8, and they shrunk it from 500gr to 454 to boot.
>>
>>30420234
Can confirm this
>>
Ask your friendly local yugoslav, I've made my connections, you should make yours.
>>
>>30419537
>"A#1 source for quality Soviet surplus at non Soviet price, call and ask for Dshk today, desceptive shipping available for the deceptive capitalist customer"
http://www.mortarinvestments.eu
>>
>>30420412
>t.

what does this even mean?
>>
>>30419537
Like, are you literally asking for a street address where you can buy AKs in the basement?
>>
>>30420603
It means to imply that the person you respond to is who you write after t.

If you respond to a post with "t. Homosexual", it means you think that poster is gay.
>>
>>30420656
i know, the question is what the t actually stands for
>>
to be fair if there was an organised uprising all they would have to do to procure kit is to storm a TA (reservist) centre or even an army cadet centre, both these places stock SA80s (cadets only have semi auto ones) all they would need to procure is ammo.

Why buy russian surplus when you can just buy old british stuff from a local surplus or just rob it from said TA centre since im sure they would have old ECBA and the small plates that go inside them.
>>
>>30419544
I think you replied to the wrong thread
>>
Demych gear bakery on Facebook usually sells pretty good stuff.
>>
>>30420661
It's Finnish. That's how they end letters. The English equivalent would be 'regards' or some shit.
>>
>>30420300

Body armour, helmets etc. are not regulated here, nothing would happen. You can buy all that shit from surplus stores on the UK ebay no problems
>>
>>30420773

Sure, because having body armor and helmets is the most important thing when fighting the government.

What matters are weapons. Nothing else. You can have fucking all the gear you want, doesn't matter if you don't have fucking weapons.

This whole thread is childish bullshit since the UK is an island nation which practices total surveillance, but still: you can think about a revolt if you have weapons. if you have them, you can do that shit in plain clothing, doesn't matter.

Maybe at some point, when you succesfully control a space of land after starting your revolt, like the "rebels" in East Ukraine - then you can think about getting body armor and helmets for fighting, before that it's just fucking 12 year olds' fantasies.

Not even the Republicans in NI managed to bring their struggle to that point
>>
>>30420808

We don't need to revolt though, OP is just being a retard. David Cameron and Corbyn have both said there can't be another referendum and the vote has to be respected. It would be complete political suicide to ignore the electorate like that.
>>
>>30420808
>What matters are weapons
no fucking shit sherlock, noone said gear and weapons are mutually exclusive
>>
File: 1467047407536.jpg (135 KB, 702x994) Image search: [Google]
1467047407536.jpg
135 KB, 702x994
>>30420830
Ofc, that's i said it's all childish bullshit. Leaving the EU is just retarded "muh empire" shit anyways, it'll do nothing but fuck up the British economy. Only uneducated white trash and old people voted for that bullshit.

But i still wanted to say it's either way fucking retarded to think about body armor and helmets when thinking about uprising.
>>
>>30420839
that's what OP was implying dude, calm your fucking jimmies. He's asking for Russian surplus, even though any English militant would have to cross the huge mountain of British gun laws first.
>>
>>30420849
>Only the unindoctrinated voted leave
Ftfy
>>
>>30420888
>t. anon posting from bizarro world
>>
>>30420849
based old people took back the country they gave away 40 years ago

if only california could do the same
>>
>>30420707
>to be fair if there was an organised uprising all they would have to do to procure kit is to storm a TA (reservist) centre or even an army cadet centre, both these places stock SA80s (cadets only have semi auto ones) all they would need to procure is ammo.

They are manned 24/7 and kept in locked armouries, you would be facing armed troops before you got past the second locked door.
>>
>>30420897
You write uneducated I see unindoctrinated
Not like getting a bachelors in something like nursing or physics gives you an understanding of economics or policy.
>>
>>30420929
no, but it's an indication for people actually having a minimum of intelligence, education and the ability of self information and logical thinking.
>>
>>30420863
>asking for surplus implies gear and weapons are mutually exclusive
>>
>>30420075
i don't want to be mugged.
many people i know have been mugged.

good thing you're too retarded to have any rights to change gun laws.
>>
>>30420926
The Bastille was manned too.
>>
File: 1466871073369.webm (589 KB, 720x458) Image search: [Google]
1466871073369.webm
589 KB, 720x458
>>30420923
>gave away

The UK always had a special status anyways, they didn't adopt anything they didn't want to, what means most of the stuff the EU tried to establish, and of all 28 EU members, they were the ones blocking by far the most decisions. They just took a minimal amount of refugees, because the government wanted to. Not because the EU told them. You should read up on what the EU actually asked the UK to do, they did basically nothing of it.

Conservative Party's Firth said it herself, the UK did nothing but "stand in the corner and throw stones" in Brussels.

Shit has nothing to do with giving away liberty, it's just about economics and trade. And that's what leave voters fucked up with their vote.
>>
>>30420976
The UK's representatives had to win every single time. Brussels only had to win once.
>>
>>30420849

The young are marxist indoctrinated retards who voted remain because they don't care about borders or nation states and are incredibly apathetic.They are "progressive" loons who want to destroy the concept of countries, borders, nationalities etc. and just become "people of the world" in a European super state that morphs all the member countries of the EU into one nation ruled from Brussels. It is literally the NWO.

How can you be for that shit?
>>
>>30420958
>implying French farmers' chances against French soldiers in the 18th century is anything comparable to the chances of some 21st century britcucks' chances against armed men or soldiers
>>
>>30420994
Not "people of the world", British Europeans. And the EU didn't abolish borders, there's just no border checkpoints inside the EU. The EU's borders are still up and secured by Frontex, Europe is a fortress. All the refugees could come in because the Germans let them, since a few months the borders are closed and secured. Noones coming through. Also, the Brits have never been part of the Schengen, the checkpoints have never been removed.

And it's bullshit saying the EU would remove nations, all they remove are the fucking checkpoints. I live near the Netherlands, it would be fucking annoying for me to wait in a line and show my passport every time i go over there. Doesn't mean i'm not crossing a border, there's just no checkpoints.

Are you one of those guys saying, if there's no checkpoints between Stuttgart and Strasbourg, Germany and France would be the same?
>>
>>30420940
>ability to self inform
Two things
One you don't need a degree or a research and ethics class to read, pull the relevant information out and then come to a reasonable decision
Second, just because you've shown the ability to self inform when you had pressure placed on you to write about a subject in your capstone paper doesn't mean you're going to use this ability again especially when remaining willfully ignorant on the subject keeps it consistent with your views.
>>
>>30421028

> I live near the Netherlands

So you aren't British then? I don't give a fuck what your opinion is then, respect the Brits and their decision and do what you do and leave everyone else to decide their own shit.
>>
File: 1435590762284.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435590762284.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>30420849
>leaving a decaying trade union where British votes are worth less that votes by smaller nations that don't contribute as much as Britannia.

>Britannia is one of two nations to not adopt the euro as their nations currency within the trade bloc. This was never meant to be permanent by EU standards.

>Leaving a trade union, which turned out to be a political union with the final end goal of creating a European Superstate. Wanting to be part of an EU superstate that wants to raise an EU army, not for defense but to enforce EU Laws within its countries.
Im sure forced austerity measures with Greece would have worked right?

>Leaving a governing body with non democratically appointed leaders and policy makers, effectively stifling recourse against EU regulations that hurt your countries economy.

Its interesting to see the British people vote to secure its sovereignty, So as many have said, its not time for the British people to fight and bicker, but for them band together and show the rest of the world the stiff upper lip and adamant resolve that the British are known for.

I know this isn't /pol/, Im Sorry.
>>
>>30421028
I think he is going the slippery slope route, not the here and now. Consider the Eu has forced the political will of certain members onto others before. For instance the Czech Republic was forced to regulate their firearms a little more tightly in order to continue trade as normal. Baby steps
>>
>>30421108
I do. And i actually appreciate the Brexit. It's good for the rest of us. We might even get better gun laws, since British anti-gun lobbyists were the strongest anti-gun force in Brussels.

But from a British perspective, it's retarded. And if brexiters start stating wrong facts about the EU, i'm pointing out that it's bullshit.

Ofc the current EU sucks. But i'm still a huge fan of the principle of a united Europe, a common parliament deciding about supranational issues, united, sovereign motherlands. The fucking EU just has to be reformed, i don't think leaving is a good option. This time it's good for us, tho.
>>
>>30421118
Now that, was basically the Brits' fault. They're the most cucked when it comes to guns.

So like i just posted, we'll all profit from the Brexit. Except the Brits.
>>
>>30419537
Have you never seen Doomsday?
>>
>>30421137

I don't want to be part of a united Europe, I don't see myself as European. I don't want to be a star on somebody else's flag, I want to decide my own laws via my own elected parliament, not some faggots in Brussels thousands of miles away who I can't elect or eject. i still see my country as something great, not just a little Island who can do no better than be another mass in a superstate.

Maybe you are apathetic and think little of yourself and your country that is why you want this "something bigger than yourself" superstate shit but I still got patriotism and pride for my land, even if it is only a fraction of its former self.
>>
>>30421192
>not just a little Island who can do no better than be another mass in a superstate

That's your mistake. Your a small ass nation on a small as island. Compare that to the US, China, India, or even fucking Russia. You're no empire anymore. You can't just set sail and colonize foreign lands, anymore. You don't have any prosperous colonies left. The UK have been strong in the last years because they entered the international stage as a group, acting as one. Alone, you guys are just a small island nation that has been a huge empire decades ago.

And every nation in the fucking EU is making it's own laws, it's not like the EU is the allmighty superstate and decides everything. The fucking Polacks for example don't adopt anything the EU told them to. And neither did the Brits, btw.

That's the problem. Brexiters are blinded by "muh empire" shit, not noticing that it's the 21st century, and without any clue what the EU really is and how it works. You guys want to live in the UK from 100 years ago, not realizing that's fucking impossible.
>>
>>30421028

>I live near the Netherlands

Kraut or ''''''Belgian'''''''detected.

>>30421137

> It's good for the rest of us.

It actually isn't. The Euro is freefalling, businesses here in NL will be harmed if the eurocrats decide to spite a possible EFTA agreement and Merkel's Reich will be a few billion gibsmedats short in the future.

>We might even get better gun laws, since British anti-gun lobbyists were the strongest anti-gun force in Brussels.

Brussels is the greatest anti-gun force in Brussels. The bastards are pushing hard for gun control, even stooping as low as using the Paris shootings as ammunition.

>But i'm still a huge fan of the principle of a united Europe, a common parliament deciding about supranational issues, united, sovereign motherlands

Which will never work, mostly thanks to the ineptitude, zealotry and corruption of the unelected maniacs in charge.

> The fucking EU just has to be reformed, i don't think leaving is a good option

The EU will be never be reformed into something democratic or competent. They'll just keep pushing for more misguided centralisation until the whole rotten structure collapses.

Eat shit Hans.
>>
>>30421220

Cool story, enjoy your marxist totalitarian shit hole and your rapefugees, I'm out nigga,
>>
>>30421192
You have described everything the Scottish and Welsh do not like about your system.
>>
File: 1466528202584.jpg (170 KB, 371x484) Image search: [Google]
1466528202584.jpg
170 KB, 371x484
>>30421247
Did you notice the total surveillance around you?

And did you notice the thousands and thousands of Muslims around you, by 98% coming from commonwealth nations?

You cucks are living in a place more totalitarian than any other EU member could be, and the flow of brown people will never stop due to your great colonial history.

So have fun nigga, we'll be better off without you.
>>
>>30421254

The Welsh voted leave with us. They aren't uppity about leaving the United Kingdom either, that is a Scot thing and they voted to stay a part of the UK so they can shut the fuck up.
>>
File: polonia.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
polonia.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
>>30421220
>Polacks
>>
>>30421276

There isn't surveillance all around me. That is a London thing due to the density and high importance of the city. There is a lot of crime about and also the potential for terror attacks. It has got to be monitored to ensure security. I don't live in London so there is fuck all CCTV about here.
>>
>>30421289
>and they voted to stay a part of the UK so they can shut the fuck up

lol that's because the EU told them they wouldn't be accepted in the EU

now that you britcucks are almost out, they'll welcome the Scots with a fucking blowjob

and scottish first minister already announced a second vote

say goodbye to your 3rd most wealthy region, Scotland
>>
File: 1466528618713.jpg (499 KB, 659x783) Image search: [Google]
1466528618713.jpg
499 KB, 659x783
>>30421308
>implying the rest of britannia is totally different

you're not fooling anyone, britcuck
>>
>>30421319
and the nuclear weapons, there is no where else ready to keep them, it would take a lot of money to built a place to hold them safe
>>
>>30421319

They'd fall apart on their own in the EU. Their major income earner is oil which is at rock bottom prices. Without us they'd loose lots of funding as we give them more per head, than we give our own because of the Barnett formula. It is all talk by them.
>>
>>30421319

Well no you see the EU said Scotland has to leave With the rest of the U.K.

Then reapply but the rules have changed now as Scotland would have to take the euro, schengen etc.

Basically they won't have special status like we did.

Hence why now Scotland is saying they will fight to stop the UK from leaving because they know there fucked.

Plus the 30 million joining fee And the North Sea oil will remain in control of the U.K as the government stated.
>>
>>30421328

He couldn't put up the barbed wire because he didn't own that allotment. It is council owned property, he didn't have permission to make any modifications to it because it isn't his. They didn't want his ghetto ass barb wiring up because if it came off and WW1'd some spastic 6 year old on a school trip, the council would be liable for it and have to fork out loads in damages.

If that was his own property he could of put up as much barbed wire as he liked.
>>
File: graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif (15 KB, 466x485) Image search: [Google]
graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif
15 KB, 466x485
>>30421356

Dude, it's not that easy. Scotland is also one of the most attractive places for tourists in Europe. By far the most attractive in the UK.

And the EU will just contribute them a shitload of money, if that's even necessary. Like i said, Scotland is a pretty wealthy region. They'll probably do way better than most Southern European countries.
>>
File: 1461933918067.png (880 KB, 636x1096) Image search: [Google]
1461933918067.png
880 KB, 636x1096
>>30421376
>well you have a huge fucking point that changes everything, i realize that now

kek, cuck
>>
>>30421356
Banking actually makes them more money.
>>
>>30420976
The reason we did fuck all in Brussels is because we elected UKIP as our representatives there, and they only attended a handful of meetings. All the things they complained about could have been changed if they actually did their fucking jobs.
>>
>>30420926
lol if you think TA centres have armed guards you're a bit naive. Until the terror threat was increased in 2014 most regular army camps didn't even have an armed guard.

On the topic of the key just fill the armourer in and he'll probably give it up. Most armourers ive met in my time are shit cunt weasels with a release catch on their spine.
>>
>>30420926
As well as the fact that most armouries are little more than a room with a sturdy door and if someone wanted to get in they could.
>>
>>30421396

> Britain is so safe the only weapons criminals have access to is bike wheels and screw drivers!

Do you seriously see a problem with this? Would you rather the criminals had access to full auto AK's and MAC-10's and there was 30-40 gun deaths a day or something?
>>
>>30421380
>>30421427

They won't get another referendum. There isn't support for another, they'll deal with it and then stop talking about it when everything calms down a bit and goes back to normal.
>>
>>30421659
there is massive support for another.
>>
File: 1466528135058.jpg (90 KB, 473x794) Image search: [Google]
1466528135058.jpg
90 KB, 473x794
>>30421639
>the only alternative to cops viewing bike wheels as weapons are 30-40 gun deaths a day

Not really. Personally, i like Germany's gun laws. Swiss, Czech and Slovakian are better ofc, but Germany's are allright for European terms.
If you're neither a NEET, psycho or criminal, you can even get AR-15s with 30rnd mags. No problem there. A lot of restrictions tho, like no lasers. And the self defence law is full stand your ground.
That's quite good defence and gun laws for an European country. Britain is just fucking totalitarian, your government doesn't even trust you guys with kitchen knives.
>>
>>30421639
>establish gun control
>homicide rates don't change
>well at least now they're getting killed with less deadly weapons
>if they were getting killed with guns, they'd be like twice as dead
>>
>>30420075
>the awkward moment when you realise that the vast majority of CCTV cameras are owned by private individuals or parties
>butterknives spark outrage
Only in 'newspapers' like the Daily Mail, they're basically bait for pensioners to get enraged/terrified/disgusted at.
>country leaves EU largely due to people swallowing what were at the time pretty obvious lies and are now patently obvious lies
Of course people are pissed.
>>
File: 1466527983563.jpg (550 KB, 1024x1441) Image search: [Google]
1466527983563.jpg
550 KB, 1024x1441
>>30421716
I also have a few pics of knive binning stations, and a shitload of more stuff that proves you guys are being cucked to the fucking maximum by your government.

i never really understood how the fuck you can take all that shit
>>
>>30419537
U fookin Wat m8
>>
>>30421428
Christ this.
We moan about the EU not liking/respecting us etc and yet the people we sent to represent our country basically fucked about and tried to purposefully waste time whilst not having anything constructive to chip in with.
>>
File: 1466528438645.png (440 KB, 503x901) Image search: [Google]
1466528438645.png
440 KB, 503x901
>>30421716

I mean, wasn't Orwell a Brit? Just looking at the pictures in this thread makes me want to vomit, it's fucking 1984 IRL
>>
>>30421677

Proofs
>>
>>30421763
read a fucking newspaper, do you live under a fucking rock?
>>
>>30421730
>that layout

holy fucking shit it's like it's from a fucking what-if-1984-was-real mockumentary or something
>>
>>30421308
way to sidestep the question
>>
>>30421679

What are you talking about "good gun laws" for? That is a police haul of random improvised "weapons" hid around a crime ridden council estate that have been placed there to be picked up by gang members to use on their rivals in case of some "beef".

What does gun laws have to do with that picture? They are weapons because they are, make shift ones that is. They are everyday items but their intended usage by the people who hid them is to stab/beat people with them, that makes them into "weapons".

You'd rather the police left them there and some Somalian drug dealer reached under that park bench for his hidden screw driver and stabbed some old man in the eye with it or something?
>>
>>30421730
>pictures prove things
Ok champ, that 'offical' (http://www.art-for-a-change.com/News/eyes.htm) picture proves a lot.

It's a bit out of date, but things won't have changed much.
http://www.securitynewsdesk.com/bsia-attempts-to-clarify-question-of-how-many-cctv-cameras-in-the-uk/

Are you American by any chance?
>>
>>30420428
tell that to the irish, they were smuggling RPGs and shit from libya using a fishing boat.
>>
>>30421752
Stop posting Daily Mail articles, their about as credible as Onion articles.
As I said earlier, its a newspaper entirely dedicated to enraging/disgusting/scaring old people....and apparently idiots on the internet as well.
>>
>>30420849
Oh really pussy
>>
>>30421818
Yes, to the Republic of Ireland, and to NI from there. And probably, they often found Irish coast guards who'd be in favor of their republican brothers in the North. Also, shit like that happened like 40 years ago.

Today, smuggling weapons into the UK would be impossible. Especially in such a huge amount.
>>
OP asking for body armor and helmets for an uprising while living in the UK?

with all the surveillance he's going to get tallywhacked in the clipclops
>>
>>30421690

Gun control largely wasn't enacted because of crime prevention, it was enacted as a knee jerk reaction to once in an eternity tragic incidents by a public who does not give a shit about guns and just wants them gone, even if it only saves 1 life because nobody uses guns anyway so nobody is going to miss them.

Homicide rates have halved since the late 90's and early 2000's however. Chicago with a population of 2 million something has more murders than the UK does with 60 million odd people.
>>
>>30419803

Army surplus in Britain doesn't really carry armor and not a great deal of helmets. If OP wants something effective then he will have to go on line and buy from proper sellers.
>>
File: eurofags.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
eurofags.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>30420849
>>
>>30421779

Ok but where is the proofs?
>>
>>30421853
OP's probably already in custody or some secret MI5 torture prison
>>
>>30419776
London 178 miles?

Is there some special meaning behind this?
>>
>>30421806

I answered the question.
>>
>>30419716
More like SRS shooting you on the underground and blaming it on the polis.

Do we even have enough illegal firearms around for an armed uprising? I mean I'm in favour of it, but I'd at least want a mortar or two.
>>
>>30420072
"mouth breathers"don't you mean, oxygen thieves, who voted remain.
>>
>>30420221
dont use freddo in your propaganda piece, commie
>>
>>30420357
faggot
>>
>>30420926
hahahahahahahahaha facing armed troops, you obviously have'nt been in the ta, you little faggot.
>>
>>30420994
mate you cant reason with lefties, just call em commie faggots and leave it at that.
>>
>>30421319
3rd most wealthy region out of a possible 4, faggot
>>
>>30421380
EU give them loads of money kek, like that worked out great for Greece.
>>
File: 1449267255862.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1449267255862.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>30422683
>>30422706
>>30422723
>>30422749
>>30422763

obviously some drunk anglo white trash just entered this thread, everyone abandon it and come back when he's getting his next beer and decides to molest his daughter on the way to the kitchen.

also
>like you'd be able to reason with anyone, about anything
>implying you don't just call everyone a commie faggot, from the headmaster who threw you from primary, to the lady at social security office

oh, and you can actually reply to different posts in just one post. you poor imbecile. leave voters, everyone.
>>
>>30421428
So all of our representatives were Ukip, thats fuckin shite, are you all misinformed or just fucking stupid.
>>
>>30422800
holy shit you're actually this retarded? 3rd wealthiest after London and Sunderland

>>30422808
holy fucking shit you're literally retarded

i'm out mate, this is just sad
>>
>>30421510
this
>>
>>30422825
>sunderland

Midlands, i mean.
>>
>>30422812
blatant new fag, alcoholic, no, child molester, no, actually fought in a war, yes, and not some smartarse keyboard warrior who cant post multiple replies, and in green ! Bet mommy is proud of you.
>>
>>30422825
oh i made a mistake and thought you were talking about the 4 individual entities that made up the UK fuckin crucify me why don't you.
>>
>>30422877
wow. just wow.

well like i said, i'm out. i did 2 tours by the way, too. but i don't feel like telling someone, if there's not the slightest context.

you're a fucking disgrace mate.
>>
>>30422894
why am i a disgrace?
>>
>>30422903
Becaue you're talking shit, and have no idea what the EU is and how it works. Else you wouldn't call people commie fags.

Well i take the disgrace back, but i honestly think you're full of shite.
>>
>>30422939
I call people commies because, all i see is the destruction of the UK by the left. Whole towns changed for ever. Peadophile apologists covering up the rape of 1500 white girls, all the while calling people racist for disagreeing with their ideology. Who did you serve with by the way.
>>
>>30420075
>implying you can get silenced nuggets
>>
File: King-Donald.jpg (113 KB, 1024x632) Image search: [Google]
King-Donald.jpg
113 KB, 1024x632
>>30419537
>Russian surplus
>Russian
>not asking Emperor Trump to teleport high-tech US plazma and laser guns to rebel pockets.
>soon 2017

Son I'm disappoint
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>30419537
Call up arnie mane.

>phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range.
>>
Cricket bats, tools, and numbers.
Even 1% of 17 million would be a lot of people.
>>
>>30420757
Dear Marc,

I wrote you this letter to invite you to my birthday party.

some shit, Charles.
>>
>>30421111
quads don't lie
>>
>>30423891
I'm fucking dying

I laughed so loud i woke up my gf
>>
>>30420072
> muh autocratic socialist despot

I'm so glad the bongs found the backbone to take control of their country back, looks like Britain isn't as cucked as I thought (like you obviously are)

Hopefully this is a sign that the tide has turned and people are ready to halt the steady decline of English and European culture since WW1
>>
>>30421137
>I'm a huge fan of unelected beurocrats making trade and immigration regulations that fuck over the working class of prosperous nations
>>
File: TireArmor.jpg (162 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
TireArmor.jpg
162 KB, 807x605
>>30419544
I've seen you.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.