[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the LA riots look like if they happened today? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 299x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 299x306
What would the LA riots look like if they happened today?

Would we see Koreans with tricked out ARs and body armor vs niggers with muh 9mm? Or would they have a little more firepower too?

How many rounds do you think they expended in the fighting?
>>
>How many rounds do you think they expended in the fighting?
Nowhere near enough, there are still blacks in LA
>>
media black out like ferguson . you would get all your info via alt social media
>>
Given the Glock 40's meme status we might see a few nogs with 10mms. I don't think most of them would have long guns of any kind, since the melanin-enriched gentlemen tend to have warrants out and rifles are harder to hide from the popo.
>>
>>30419433
they really couldn't happen these days, cops in major cities became better organized and are usually able to stop shit before it gets to riot level. However I would expect to see near the same load out because lol Cali, might be some fun things with neutered guns and bullet button mods.

>through the night pings and the rattle of stripper clips being fed into SKS are heard
>>
>>30419451
Give it twenty years. Compton is like 80% hispanic now.
>>
>>30419433
> you will never protect your buisness from niggas
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>AZNS BE RAYCISS
>WHY ARE AZNS ALLOWED GUNS
>>
>>30419599
To be fair Koreans are actually racist as fuck. But that's calling the kettle black if niggers are saying that.
>>
>>30419595
What really fucking sucks is that black owned businesses always bear the brunt of any rioting/looting in black communities.

All those liquor stores in downtown Ferguson that got swarmed by 50+ black youths? All those cop cars overturned and burned? All those drug stores set alaze? Yeah those were in black neighborhoods and were either owned by blacks or employed blacks.

The (insert small % here) of "good" blacks in this country literally can't get ahead because of the stupidity of the dumb ass niggers in their own communities. Well...that and they keep voting Democrat.
>>
Same as last time.

Police retreat to protect rich areas.

Blacks destroy their own neighborhoods and some of the others.

Police find the time to arrest Roof Koreans.

Difference this time is that the media would make more of a deal about roof Koreans and guns.
>>
>>30419634
That's why I always get a giggle whenever they riot. They burn down their own infrastructure and business. It's the equivalent of punching yourself in the eye and pretending you struck the person you're fighting.
>>
>>30419433

See why can't something like this happen where I live (NC)?

>blacks chimp out because 'he dindu nuffin, heza güd boi'
>begin looting/trashing shit
>police are like "oh yeah, nows our chance"
>begin making blockades around civilized, non-boon parts of major towns
>except instead of just standing there, the citizens (read: Fudds) they're defending, go grab grand Pappys huntin' rifle And join the ranks
>blockade begins slow inward sweep from nicer parts of towns to the projects
>they're at first preceded by a hail of rubber bullets and tear gas
>rioters stand their ground, hands up, mumbling jibberish about Malcolm X and Huey Newton through a homemade gas mask into a megaphone
>start throwing rocks and canisters back at fudd/police line
>Fudds start to get ornery
>"nows our chance, brothers!"
>affix bayonets and charge the rioters

Fast forward to the next morning.
>600+ dead and the riots are over within 4 hours of starting
>only casualties are blacks and a few college ages hipsters that thought they could hang/destroy shit because it would give them ACLU credit
>15 square miles of scorched earth
>total value of property loss: $1500
>>
>>30419681
I wish something like that would happen at anti-Trump protests.
>faggot commie hipsters show up with Soviet flags
>get bayoneted or shot by rednecks with Mosins
>the relationship to actual soviet history is completely lost on them
The coroner's report would read "death by irony."
>>
>>30419607
As are Chinese.
And Japanese.
And Indians.
Come to think of it all Asians are pretty racist.

>>30419647
This. Even with post-riots changes the LAPD couldn't win in riots of that magnitude. They could try and come down with an iron boot before it gets that bad but they'd likely not be allowed to and even if they did it would just raise the level of rioting.

Rioters are literally too stupid to think anything bad to happen to them personally.
>>
>>30419699

When I colleges I once told a kid:
> if you like being a commie so much, why don't you give 90% of your food to the government and die of starvation?

God I still can't wrap my head around my own generation of peers
>>
>>30419796

When in college**
>>
>>30419607

I actually had a bigger tell me that it was impossible for him to be racist against whites. This was after he told me that all whites were racist in one way or another.

They are not full humans.
>>
>>30419533
I wish they would wipe out the blacks. Latinos near chicago are alright when they don't get dropped in a ghetto with no jobs.
>>
>>30419433
Assuming the police response is about as effective as it was then a lot more burned buildings. The few that actually tried to defend their property with even a single shot .22 demonized as racists and murderers by the national media. They'd also be made magically white and hardcore christian.
>>
>>30419823

Respond with "So brown people are too stupid to be racist? Do they need a white person like you to speak for them?"

Gets them every time.
>>
File: 1355103453300.jpg (27 KB, 475x355) Image search: [Google]
1355103453300.jpg
27 KB, 475x355
>>30419451

heh heh, arrrrrr, heh heh har har!
>>
>>30419433
They'd arrest those dangerous Asian tax-paying terrorists so the black man can continue going about enacting his cultural heritage of fucking everything up.
>>
>>30419607
I met a Korean kommando before. Guy looks like he's still in highschool but has some experience in the Korean navy and was fun to be around.
He was probably the most racist person when he got drunk but that's okay since it was funny as hell and I'm a bit racist myself.
>>
File: jerome ersland hero.jpg (39 KB, 468x334) Image search: [Google]
jerome ersland hero.jpg
39 KB, 468x334
>>30419595

You can do it. You'll just probably end up like Jerome Ersland.
>>
>>30419607
Orientals act on prejudice and generalizations, with some exceptions.
t. Oriental
>>
File: willemwil.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
willemwil.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>30419699

mfw
>>
>>30419796
communism is great if practiced properly. If you buy insurance you practice communism to a small degree. Communism is the ultimate insurance, for it has the ultimate risk pool and risk diversification.
>>
File: gommies.jpg (228 KB, 780x1643) Image search: [Google]
gommies.jpg
228 KB, 780x1643
>>30419967
>communism is great if practiced properly
>>
>>30419658
Cities lose revenue when businesses leave. So technically burning them down does have some effect, it's just not the most effective.
>>
>>30419967
It's great if you're a robot, it will never ever work with us greedy jealous humans.
>>
File: 1430260377159s.jpg (10 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1430260377159s.jpg
10 KB, 250x166
>>30419889
>They'd arrest those dangerous Asian tax-paying terrorists

They did actually.
>>
>>30419463
>Media blackout like Ferguson
What happened there?
>>
>>30420038
wasn't the tec9 on the ban list?also depends on where the dude was. the reason why a lot of people armed up is because the police weren't there period
>>
>>30420071
Nogs rioted and burned the town down after a 200 pound adult male "sweet baby boy dindunuffin" attacked a police officer and required multiple shots center mass to put down.
>>
>>30420071
>>30420136

He also robbed a hindu guy's store prior to that too.
>>
>>30419433
i imagine norinco would send some tanks and full auto funs to help out their fellow slant eyes.
>>
>>30420136
>>30420071
Police were also arresting reporters and destroying their cameras etc...

Hence why so much of the information came from social media and phones, live streams by amateurs etc...

>mfw that CNN lady took a bottle to the face and said the kids were playing
>>
>>30420105
>police weren't there period

Well yeah, it was dangerous. Do you really expect the police to place them selves in danger? They put their lives on the line every single day to keep you safe little man. Have some respect.
Sorry you lost your nickel bag when you were 12 dumbass.
>>
>>30419729
>Come to think of it all Asians are pretty racist.
I think I'd be more racist if I weren't raised explicitly denying that people are different.
>>
>>30419967
>everything regulated by the state (aka the party)
>no property
>answering to some NEET faggot just because he is from the party
>live where the state tells you
>eat literal shit everyday
>speak out, get shot
>great
suck a dick
>>
>>30419433
Unlike the Koreans of the 1990s, who were FOB immigrants and retained their national values and military training, the majority of Asian Americans today are useless, liberal progressive SJW tumblrinas, especially on the West Coast, to a comparable or even greater extent than whites. They are a useless people who would not be capable of defending themselves, unlike their fathers and uncles' generation.

There is nothing more contemptible than an Asian American. They have neither good traits of their ancestral or adopted homelands.
>>
>>30419607
Funny how people use white people as the embodiment of racism, when Asians are even more racist
>>
>>30420393

This. Asian Americans are literally SJW: The Race.
>>
>>30420459
That's only true for those born after 1980 or so. Old asian dudes are still closer to Mister Miyagi than Tumblr.
>>
>>30420393
>>30420459
it's mainly the old style of respecting authority and when the majority spend thier entire lives being taught by thier authority figures in primary school then college then uni that everything SJW is right of course you'll have commies, because you let yourself be infiltrated by them for decades.
>>
>>30420030
>implying communism would work if humans were angels

kys
>>
>>30420531
It would work if we were emotionless drones is the point. Human nature makes it a fool's dream.

>no u
>>
>>30420209
>Do you expect the police to put themselves in danger?
>Police put their lives on the line every single day.

Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>30420575
Not really. An emotionless drone would still realize that any work beyond that required to avoid repercussions provides no personal benefit.
The pilgrims went through this. They nearly died.
>>
There were armed militia at Ferguson. So yeah, imagine that.
>>
>>30419729
>Asians are pretty racist
Most Chinese terms for foreigners are just variants of Barbarian, Ghost or Demon.
>>
>>30420670
>The pilgrims
They were unprepared because they were supposed to land near the Virginia Colony and trade and work with them. Landing so far north fucked them up.
>>
>>30420659
God tier BTFO
>>
>>30420715
Chink and slant-eye seem pretty tame.
What are some other good terms for panda niggers?
>>
>>30420742
The communism didn't help things. Hence why they abolished and let the lazy starve.
>>
>>30420670
Without the emotional response there probably won't even be that thought to begin with. I'm talking like straight up emotionless here. Not just dull people, but people that might as well be machines. "Wait a minute, I'm doing more than I have to!" is an emotional response of the sort that fucks it all up. Without emotion that sort of thinking doesn't exist to begin with. There's not really a reason for it to occur unless the excess work is not actually needed, you don't even wonder if you're doing more than anyone else.

The pilgrims were regular humans with emotions, of course it failed them. Though they also fucked up in plenty of other ways.

Communism is impossible for humans as we are. The things that fuck it up are standard in us.
>>
>>30420209
This has to be police idolization trolling.
>>
>>30420791
>limited food supplies
>too late to plant anything
>most game hibernating
They pooled resources & starved to keep their kids alive. There wasn't any work to do save for maintaining their shelters through the winter. Miles Standish didn't wear a Che T-shirt, dude.
>>
>>30420393
>>30420459
As a former Seattle fag, I can confirm
>>30420466
Yeah, that's what he said.
>>
>>30419522
>they really couldn't happen these days
>forgetting Baltimore
>forgetting Ferguson
>forgetting most recent Trump rallies

You have to be crazy if you don't think LA is a hotbed of young "activists" who would tear their own city down in a heartbeat.
>>
>>30421152
I don't remember there being firefights and entire blocks being engulfed in flames at any of these events.
Yes we have riots, no the riots don't involve the actual usage of firearms today.
>>
>>30421169
>no the riots don't involve the actual usage of firearms today.
Some Trump rallies have supporters OCing outside these days and it tends to scare off the limp-wristed protesters.
>>
>>30421169
>I don't remember there being firefights and entire blocks being engulfed in flames at any of these events.
>Yes we have riots, no the riots don't involve the actual usage of firearms today.

Did you miss the whole thing anon? I will give credit it wasn't nearly as widespread, but there were plenty of fires, and the chaos lended itself to plenty independent uses of firearms by the rioters.
>>
>>30419729
>Come to think of it all Asians are pretty racist.
To be completely honest, non-whites not born in the western world are the most "racist" people out there, or rather, the ones least forgiving of shit being pulled by brown people.

It's pretty great being Asian. I can get away with saying things that would have a white guy lynched, all while getting less hate than other races from white people.

Subtle redpill is best redpill.
>>
>>30421203
I'm going to have the tippity toppest of keks when Trump gets elected and reveals his anti-gun truth.
>>
>>30420779
Zipperhead
Gook
>>
>>30419522
Have you not seen what happens after the Lakers win or lose the championship?
>>
>>30420038
The just told him to keep it in his pants and dropped him a block away
>>
>>30419967

Ahem.

If you like being a commie so much, why don't you give 90% of your food to the government and die of starvation.
>>
>>30421245
Truth. Being part of the model minority is nice.
>>
File: 1347228056931.jpg (41 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1347228056931.jpg
41 KB, 750x750
>>30419981
Oh and Capitalism never killed anybody?
My sides.
As long as humans wander this earth, there will be bloodshed
>>
>>30421256
>t. delusional butthurt nevertrumper
>>
>>30421520
>Oh and Capitalism never killed anybody?
We could kill every nigger and spic in the US and just barely get the totals to even out.
>>
>>30419433
You'd probably see them with a bunch of Garands, Mini-14s and M1 Carbines.
>>
>>30420459
Growing up with fellow Asian Americans I'd say it's definitely the majority for females but 50/50 for males, with most not caring and most females don't go full SJW, they just parrot whatever the liberal media says.
>>
>>30421561
Then again, I'm in Texas.
I'm sure is much worse on the west coast.
>>
Police will just corded off the area and give the rioters enough rope to hang themselves. The roof Koreans would get arrest the moment they get media recognition or if they actually fired off a few rounds. Then the rioters will loot their shops and the police will seize their money.
>>
>>30421570
>Then again, I'm in Texas

Hey TXAsianfag, maybe you can help explain this to me. Why does Arlington seemingly have a high concentration of Asians? I notice this whenever I go to nicer parts of Dallas as well, so I figured it was because y'all are smart enough to move to nicer "whiter" (for lack of a better term) areas. Am I right or is it that Asians in ghettos are smart enough to stay inside? Or just some 3rd unknown reason?
>>
>>30419823
BIGGER? the bbc?
>>
>>30419681
>$1500
Kekd
>>
>>30420225
>speak out, get shot
>not understanding communism is necessarily the truest form of democracy
>>
>>30421530
>We could kill every nigger and spic in the US and just barely get the totals to even out.

While the communist fanboy you were replying to was an idiot. I think by him saying "killed anybody" he originally meant killed any humans.
>>
>>30419823
I had my white girlfriend say almost the same thing
>>
>>30421561
I grew up around a bunch of Chinese people in the city. When we moved to a rural town, my family increased the Asian population by 20% on the census. Somehow we became rabidly pro gun over the next decade.
>>
>>30421734
Touche.
>>
>>30421624
In Arlington, Asians are typically of the South East Asian variety, which tend to come from poorer backgrounds so they can't afford to move to places like Plano.
A lot of wealthier Orientals migrated from places like California to the richer neighborhoods after being flooded by Indians.
But honestly Arlington doesn't have that many Asians, most poorer Asians live in Houston.
It's basically just wealth, which is heavily influenced by background.
Also Asians in ghettos are, while good people, generally behave like their Hispanic neighbors.
Sorry if that doesn't answer your question.
>>
>>30421831
Second this. If you think Arlington has alot of asians, go to a H-Mart or Ranch 83 in Plano on the weekends.
>>
>>30421915
>those fucking veggies
I don't know how the gooks fucking do it but the quality beats the crap out of local grocery chains and is cheaper.
>>
>>30421831
I'd also like to add,
Dallas has a lot of jobs, which is attractive if you're raising your kids here.
And sometimes, even if they come from a poorer background, some might purposely move to places like Garland, Richardson, Arlington due to the large Asian communities; while still being close to all the economic action.
That being said the specific Asian communities were set in stone with the first gen immigrants and don't really move so they just keep growing.
>>30421915
Carollton H-Mart is where it's at
>>
File: 1465835106741.jpg (206 KB, 2080x800) Image search: [Google]
1465835106741.jpg
206 KB, 2080x800
Asian guy here. I'd be down with shooting people in a situation like this, but many other Asian guys are faggots. Some are good with guns, others are such pussy hipsters or guys who like to act like they're some hard ass gang but grew up in a rich neighborhood and never even seen a gun in real life.
>I grew up in ghetto neighborhood because family came with nothing and struggled with english
>later when I'm older
>nigger sticks head in an open window and makes ching chong sounds
>immediately point gun at him
>he takes off running
>heading home from McDonald's
>unlock car
>nigger gets in passenger side requesting a ride home like he were my best friend
>car theft is not uncommon
>point gun at him
>he runs off
>another time I'm in my car
>homeless looking guy knocks on my window asking for money
>Give him $10
>gets angry demanding more like Im being selfish and hitting my window hard
>point gun at him and he runs off like always
>another day about to drive somewhere
>SUV full of niggers stops in middle of street, blocking me and some point guns at me
>point gun back at them (niggers are everyday nuisance by now)
>they slowly drive away
I probably pissed off some drug dealer or some shit for that last one. They probably thought I couldn't speak English or didn't think Asians knew how to use guns and were always surprised to see mine. Believe me or not, I don't care but there are some Asians who are still gun enthusiasts. I just wanted to enjoy Chinese cartoons in peace.
>>
>>30421738
Should be your white ex-girlfriend anon
>>
>>30421981
And people say defensive gun uses don't exist. God knows how many crimes you stopped with that thing.
>>
>>30421981

你叫什么名字?
我会说一个中文。 我的中文不好。
>>
>>30421981
actually lots of asians i know are into guns. i think after leaving places like china, they really value their freedom
>>
>>30419494
>nignog buys glawk fotay
>asks gun store employee for .40 S&W
>it obviously works fine
>nogs have a kill count of 0 because they used .40 short and weak
>>
>>30421981
>nigger sticks head in an open window and makes ching chong sounds

Holy fucking kek
>>
>>30422086
I'm only fluent in English. I'm learning Japanese but don't know anything about Mandarin.

Another story you may enjoy, but wasn't me.
>at an intersection in residential area
>pack of nigs on bikes just sitting there in the middle like they own the place
>refuse to move
>based redneck truck just plows through them at what must have been 40mph
>It's just like those youtube videos of bicycle races gone wrong were people and bikes fly everywhere
>>
>>30421169
Are you fucking serious? I am from the IL side of the STL metro and worked 2 miles from Ferguson in Florissant. Myself and others stayed at work rifles at the ready defending our livelihood. They caught 3 seperste buildings on fire, torched multiple cars at a couple dealerships, and ran things into the ground in one night. Then night 2 started. I didn't realize that the rest of the US got shielded like that.
>>
>>30421981
God fucking damn man
>>
>>30421982
But she has a qt benis
>>
>>30420797
Ah so communism will work once people become drones incapable of rational thought and devoid of free will.
Got it.
>>
>>30421981
Ninja, you need to be blessed by a wise man or something.
>>
>>30421520
Not really no.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>30421727
>>
>>30421169
theres riot cops in fergusson with bullets in their kevlar/helmet that will say differently

http://wivb.com/2015/03/12/2-police-officers-shot-in-ferguson-missouri/
>>
>>30419533
Latinos are WORSE than blacks.
>>
>>30421169
nigger did you even watch or read the news? the whole town was in chaos for like a fucking week

https://youtu.be/5r1Gk_1iXgw
>>
>>30419967
No, insurance is a choice. Communism is "like" shitty, extremely expensive insurance which you are forced to participate in at gunpoint
>>
>>30420105

That's actually a Kimmel AP-9
>>
>>30423245
obamacare?
>>
File: tumblr_nb6w5fZQUh1trud11o1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6w5fZQUh1trud11o1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x371
>>30419681
You answered your own question there senpai.

>>30419699
>pic related
>>
>>30421169
REKT
>>
>>30421152
I live in LA. I'm a college aged male. All the people I associate with are college aged.

All these "hardcore activists" would shit themselves when faced with any sort of opposition.
>>
>>30423292

I guess you're right.

>more of a daydream than a question
>but sometimes.......
>dreams do come true
>>
>>30419967
communisms end game is the destruction of money and "social classes". its flawed from the onset of its glorious revolution. it appeals to the mediocre because they cant compete with the strong. its popular because most people are mediocre. it fails because those same mediocre people dont want to truly be equal, they just want the strong to be weaker.
>>
>>30419967
Hey, MSNBC called from 2011.

They want their talking points back.
>>
File: crow kek.gif (907 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
crow kek.gif
907 KB, 500x295
>>30423269
>>
>>30421727
Do we have to have that talk where we explain the difference between theory and practice?
>>
File: 12342525654463.jpg (59 KB, 514x520) Image search: [Google]
12342525654463.jpg
59 KB, 514x520
>>30419967

Please go ahead and find some local Communist delicacies to eat for dinner tonight. Feel the spirit of the Communards of Paris and the faggots of Stalingrad.
>>
>>30422519
No anon. The rest of the US heard, the ignorant just refused to listen.
>>
>>30423353
That's why I put quotes around "activists" senpai. Nowadays anyone has a poster and is capable of a child like temper tantrum over subjects they don't understand is considered an "activist". Not to mention the undesirables that come out after dark that actually do all the looting and burning are considered "peaceful protesters" and "activists" as well.

What I'm saying is LA is full of emotional shit heads and is as capable, if not more so, than any other city who'd resort to 3rd world tier rioting over some kind of political or social agenda.
>>
>>30419823
My Korean neighbor said "they are about 5 million years of evolution behind everyone"
>>
>>30423007
>anything worse than niggas

No
>>
>>30424766
I wasn't about to let a bunch of idiots keep food off my table. 2 of the 6 coworkers that stayed were black and we stood watch for 2 and a half days to ensure they didn't cross 270 to where we were.
>>
>>30421329
>sandbags
>>
>>30419634
my dads familys whole history can be described as trying to become white. hell when my dad drinks he sounds like a fucking pol member I quote him "there is nothing good about being black in America, your culture is shit, and your dumb". keep in mind this is coming from a man as brown as mud, although I guess a 4 year engineering degree will do that.
>>
>>30425134
>talking shit about black people to black people
>not getting the ever loving shit beat out of you by 10+ negroes
>not getting shot

Fake story senpai
>>
>>30425233
>shot
my dads black his family is from trindad so they say. fun story iv posted a few times also im a quadroon
>>
>>30419433
Defending your property from minorities is racist.
>>
>>30425233
>>30425233
my dads probably the worlds most self hating brown person im probably a close second. my white friends joke that my linage will finally become white but they will be the last white people left. another inside joke is that I dance like a 110 year old german war criminal
>>
>>30425233
yeah most people have a hard time even imagining me, you don't see to many quadroons around wish there were more so we could have a social club or some shit
>>
>>30423007
>Latinos are WORSE than blacks.

Kek...niggers are WAY worse. The vast majority of Latinos I know are hard working people with good family values. You know, pretty much the opposite of the roody poos.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 280x224) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 280x224
>>30425304
>>
>>30425446
nein let me tell you something my dads family is from south America they say Trinidad when I got older 20 I learned a story. there is a reason they speak Spanish portuguese English and german , during the 30s in south America they taught german pilots from Lufthansa at that time a front for Nazi airforce training. they were pioneering nationalistic people how could they turn down a chance to make money and help ties with an alied nation that added billions to their country how could they say no. after the war ended they were quite rich
>>
>>30419681
>Total value of property loss: $1500
>Not total value of property loss: -$2000, because all the niggers in the areas are dead and the value of the land near the city sky rockets
>>
File: [distant helicopter noises].jpg (364 KB, 1250x1600) Image search: [Google]
[distant helicopter noises].jpg
364 KB, 1250x1600
>>30419967
Excuse me...
>>
>>30420209
I think you might be retarded timmy. Get checked.
>>
>>30421915
I live in Plano a half mile away from the h-mart. I fucking love that place. That gook food is so damn tasty and some of the chicks look amazing. The place fills to the brim with people on weekends. Too bad I'll never approach one of those girls, I have no fucking idea who to relate to a Korean girl.
>>
>>30425358
They used to have those around New Orleans. Chicks only though.

>Socially acceptable to bang quadroon chicks
>Not socially acceptable to make quadroon chicks
>>
>>30425853
fugg im from plano, stuck in houston for school. where the cute asians at, all i can see are fat white girls
>>
File: 1455938019192.jpg (11 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455938019192.jpg
11 KB, 640x360
>>30425441
>The vast majority of Latinos I know are hard working people with good family values

My favorite meme
>>
>>30423007

While Dominicans and Puerto Ricans can be fucking horrible, NO ONE will ever be as evil as the filthy Nigger-roaches.
>>
whites are bro tier

Blue eye master race.
>>
>>30423007
yeah, good one nigger.

try walking through a latino neighborhood and a nigger neighborhood. report in which one you didn't get mugged, faggot.
>>
>>30425910
fat white girls deserve ghetto black men im sorry most of the white girls I have met are absolute trash and have terrible moral standards. ( saying this as a brown dude) they sleep with anything then bitch about it and act like they had no say in it when they are the ones leading the guy to the bed room... and then when they get stuck with jamal, or his white friend chad thunderfuck they want us to feel bad for them.
>>
>>30426320
I am the one you fear and loathe at home on any continent, people might ask is he white or is he black, maybe he is Latino no one knows. I fit in fine with the spics, I blend in with the blacks, I hide in plain sight with the whites. it really doesn't matter. nationality is such an arbitrary concept, as is race. what is more important is personal conduct and standards
>>
>>30426554
everyone knows western white girls are trash. you're preaching to the choir here.
>>
>>30426608
at the end of the day you're still mulatto trash whose mother was a white whore.
>>
>>30419837

I partially agree. Latinos may breed like rats and believe in Catholic/Indio ritual bullshit, but the usually work and are often honest. Must be the fact that they're half-European.
>>
>>30421329
Celestial is my favorite
>Swiggin! Cock sucka!
>>
>>30420797
I suggest something different.
Communism can only work through emotion.
If the people had no emotion at all, they would have no drive to work, eat, or not get shot.

However if they manage to keep a zealous nature in the population, they can get results.

To get results that's what it really comes down to, drive, and we know a strong driving motivator is ambition. So that's why I see capitalism>communism.
>>
>>30421459
I don't doubt you, but proof?
>>
>>30421520
Sometimes /k/ can be so redpilled that they blue pill themselves.

Like how wage gaps effect crime rate, and how shrinking them eliminates gun crime (see Switzerland and Finland vs. Japan). Socialism is economic, liberty is political.
>>
>>30422607
>feminine cock
A tough choice anon
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x303
>>30421727
>>
>>30423007
You fucking faggot, latin people hate blacks just as or even more than you racist pieces of shit.
>>
>>30419533
Compton isn't even that bad... Not like Oakland which I'm a 15 min drive from
>>
>>30424862
I fucking wish the LA would destroy itself from the inside out. New York City, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, and Austin could seriously all use a good purging.

Imagine how much more awesome this country would be without those cities shitting it up.
>>
File: parasite.jpg (19 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
parasite.jpg
19 KB, 552x552
>>30421727
>>
>>30427132
Wait for the next earthquake.

There will be a katrina style chimpout somewhere, I assure you.

Back to the original subject, a modern riot would involve people organizing raids on snapchat, or twitch, or whatever the fuck it is kids use to talk to each other these days. Certainly not linkedin.
>>
File: ce.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ce.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>30422289
>>
>>30427220
Fine by me, if they come into my neighborhood, my roommates, myself, and my neighbor have lead to feed them.
>>
>>30421245

My mother does a side business helping her friends in China enroll their kids in American Universities, then helping them find a job once they graduate.

One of her pieces of advice is to keep $100 in 20's in their wallet at all times if they go to an urban school.

"Keep that money handy in case a black man robs you, just give him the money if you get held up. If you only have a credit card they will stab you. Better to lose your money than lose your life. They pick on Chinese exchange students because they can't defend themselves"
>>
>>30427893
Better would be to wrap a 20 around a bunch of 1s, toss it and run if held up.
>>
>>30427951

These are true nerds from Chinese high schools, they aren't that street smart. If you give them something like 1's rolled in 20's they'll botch it.

The other thing is, money usually isn't a problem for them. These kids are freakishly smart and their parents are loaded.
>>
>>30427951
Just make it rain.
Flash chimpout.
>>
>>30427893
>They pick on Chinese exchange students because they can't defend themselves"

What? Why don't they just use kung fu?
>>
>>30421589
Isn't that what happened in reality?
>>
>>30423007
No. I'd take a spic over a nigger any day
>>
>>30425502
where is your Trinimom from
>>
>>30423007
LOL
As long as you don't talk shit about certain things about them, they're not going to chimp out on you. Whereas blacks already have all the fucking race inferiority shit brewing within them because their culture/family/media keep telling them how they are oppressed by the white man and everything is NOT their own fucking fault but everyone else's.
>>
>>30419634
>Blacks
>having money to own a business
Pick one.
>>
>>30423007
because we get more and more every year. he's right.
>>
>>30425134
wow, a whole 4 years?
>>
>>30421981

The same could be said about Mulattos in America, but even worse. We've been brainwashed so much by nigger propaganda you'd think the nigs were a German dominatrix bitch and us her sissy boy.
>>
>>30426896
>>30426410

It depends on what Latino you're talking about. Latino is too much of a broad term. There are Mexicans who care deeply about work ethic, but watch out for the MS-13 Aztlan faggots. Domincans can be shit tier whenever they are closest to the ghetto. Puerto Rican (Nuyoricans) can be fucking insufferable.

I guess it depends on what part of the nation you're on. I'm on the East Coast and the spics in Paterson NJ can be awful. Still though they're light years better than the fucking Niggers. Spooks are vermin.
>>
File: 1442328600699.jpg (74 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
1442328600699.jpg
74 KB, 634x417
>>30419433
>What would the LA riots look like if they happened today?
black lives matter, burning buildings, dead rioters, etc
>Would we see Koreans with tricked out ARs and body armor vs niggers with muh 9mm? Or would they have a little more firepower too?
a lot of former, few of latter
>How many rounds do you think they expended in the fighting?
enough to remove anyone that tries to burn stores or loot stores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GZUmBtZkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRc_FlmW2Jc
>>
It would be a bunch of black lives matter protesters and a bunch of Dindus looting, the Koreans would have their neutered weapons and would probably die or would have gotten the hell out. Meanwhile all the yuppies that live in California would defend the protesters, because racism.
>>
>>30420659
The Reckoning vol 1: /k/ommando edition
>>
>>30421203
>>30421242
>>30422519
>>30423107
There still wasn't an actual usage of firearms other than being deterrents.
These riots were pussy shit compared to the LA riots. The worst that happened in chimpout 2015 was some stores for looted and some cars were flipped and sometimes caught fire.
>>
File: Sleazy-T-Shirts-1970s-5.jpg (146 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sleazy-T-Shirts-1970s-5.jpg
146 KB, 722x1024
>>30426969
>mfw 0 shared environment effect on outcomes
>>
File: 1445672905761.jpg (129 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1445672905761.jpg
129 KB, 500x552
>>30421915
>H-Mart in Annandale, VA

The arrival of Asian immigrants were the best thing that has happened to this town.

All of this cheap, high quality, and delicious Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese food is a fucking godsend.
>>
File: magnitude.png (129 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
magnitude.png
129 KB, 592x285
>>30419729
>LAPD couldn't win in riots of that magnitude.
>>
File: time to operate.jpg (105 KB, 932x615) Image search: [Google]
time to operate.jpg
105 KB, 932x615
>>30419433
>implying
>>
>>30425853
Carollton H-Mart > Plano H-Mart
>I live in Plano a half mile away from the h-mart.
rip same
>>
>>30419634
>those were in black neighborhoods and were either owned by blacks or employed blacks.
This. Niggers are worthless, whiny subhuman animals, and their shitty culture only breeds more of them. A black person that made something of themselves is a traitor to them unless they funnel money back into their shithole of a ghetto, and even then, they're at the mercy of Monkey """ justice""".
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x266
>>30431280
>guy on the left not reloading in his workspace
>>
>>30423007
There is a god... and he has sent down a retard to fuck with us.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.