[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be nogunz fag >Walking through alleyway at night in Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17
File: 1465998675233.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1465998675233.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>Be nogunz fag
>Walking through alleyway at night in Canada
>Man with balaclava and gun steps out of shadows and demands my wallet
>I've been practicing for this moment for a year now
>I stare him straight in the eyes
>He yells, "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET MOTHERFUCKER!"
>I step towards him
>He shoots me
>His jaw drops as the bullet has no effect even though he is at point blank
>I step closer
>He starts firing away
>I speak
>"If you kill your enemies, they win"
>His magazine runs dry
>"If you shoot your enemies, they win"
>He shakes wide-eyed we look face to face
>"If you try and steal your enemies wallet, they win"
>His face is white as a sheet
>I move my mouth towards his ear
>"RUN MOTHERFUCKER"
>He bolts off into the night
>Apologise to him 10 times as he runs away
>I go home and sleep well
>God bless Canada
>>
File: 1463083367406.png (67 KB, 296x426) Image search: [Google]
1463083367406.png
67 KB, 296x426
>>30418073
look were all embarrassed by him yeah? lets just try to get through the next 4 years without incident and we can forget he ever happened
>>
File: 1322271677953.png (13 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1322271677953.png
13 KB, 468x425
>>30418073
>>
There's no fucking way he said that

Nobody's this retarded
>>
>be York University student
>live near the Village
>three black men come up to you, one armed with a handgun
>lose wallet and phone

Every time an email with Security Bulletin in the subject arrives you know it's either some creep flashing his dick or some armed robbery.
>>
>>30418173
He actually didn't, it's just a meme
>>
>>30418073
As consollation, at least our defence minister is a professional kebab remover.
>>
>>30418173
He does use "Because it's the current year" as an excuse to pass liberal policies.
>>
>>30418173
We are talking about guy that used
>current year
in his speech, so I wouldn't be suprised
>>
File: 1425003759334.jpg (57 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
1425003759334.jpg
57 KB, 640x479
>>30418073

>Canada's PM is O'brien from 1984

Jesus fuck, maplefags.
>>
>>30418073
Can some Canada fag tell me if .50 beowulf mags are now banned?
>>
>>30421499
they are now prohib
http://calibremag.ca/rcmp-prohibit-50-beowulf-magazines/
>>
>>30421514
but:

UPDATE – November 18, 2015

The CSSA and CSAAA have both issued the following statement:”Despite some recent social media surrounding Beowulf magazines, the CSAAA is confirming that no ban on the sale of these magazine in Canada has been issued by the R.C.M.P. or the Minister of Public Safety at this time. All six 50 Beowulf firearms FRT numbers remain listed as legal with a five round capacity and retailers should continue to sell this product at this time:

#121656 Alexander Arms
#124566 Alexander Arms
#128962 MGI
#122716 Stag Arms
#136602 VLtor Arms
A recent letter from the R.C.M.P. addressed to Aztech Armoury in response to a denial of their International Import Certificate for these magazines was shared via social media and has caused widespread speculation that the magazines themselves have been banned. This was a private letter to one company regarding one shipment, not a Special Bulletin. The CSAAA continues to work with the office of the Minister of Public Safety regarding this issue and will release further updates as needed.”

Am i reading this wrong or are they not prohibited?

Honest question btw, i'm paranoid about the law cos i don't wanna lose my guns
>>
>>30418173
>>30420362
He said it just like Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.
>>
>>30418073
Bullshit. There's no way that happened.
>>
>>30421558
They're not, the RCMP issued contradictory statements and declared mags "dual-use" despite having no legal authority to create this classification. According to the most concrete information available, they are still legal.
>>
>>30419215
>women going nude is streaking and nudism and freedom and expression
>men going nude is creepy
>>
>>30418073
>Walking through alleyway at night
Idiot.
>>
>>30421622
Do you really think so?
>>
>>30418073
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>30418073
Isn't this a quote from Batman? Also it makes sense if you only kill one killer, so kinda flawed.
>>
>>30418173
it was morel like
>If we go after ISIS then it will radicalize more muslims therefore they will win
Basically don't hurt the muslims feelings or else they'll radicalize. They are people just like you and me tho xD
>>
>>30421996
>girl wearing slutty clothes get drunk and later raped
>"Never blame the victim"
>ISIS kills multiple civilians and soldiers
>"no wonder, it's the west provoking them, creating radical Islamic militia"

This is the world we live in, full of double morals.
>>
>>30421977
it doesn't make sense at all even in the batman universe. How many peoples lives have been fucked up because that retard refuses to kill the joker?
>>
>>30422045
it's almost as if dc comics was never good
>>
>>30422053
DELETE THIS!! MUH COMICS ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER, LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM, DIRECTORS SHOULD BE LYNCHED FOR EVEN CHANGING THE SLIGHTEST THING TO ADAPT IT TO THE BIG SCREEN. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30421739
Everyone wants to see tiddies.
No one wants to see a dick.
>>
>>30421671
Good to know.

Are there 10 round .50 beo mags for ar pistols?
>>
>>30419215
>york university
>living in toronto
>but not even the good part
why
>>
>>30422331
It was literally one RCMP manager talking out their ass in literally one letter and it has since been quietly swept under the rug.

There are no .50 Beowolf pistols, however there are 20 round magazines made for Remington 700 bolt action rifles (I think the manufacturer is Archangel). It might require significant gunsmithing to a rifle's magwell but the magazines will fit any short action cartridge such as 7.62x51mm NATO.

Hilariously, there are also 20 round magazines for the Mauser 98 bolt action, in 8mm Mauser cartridges no less. In case you're in to that sort of thing.
>>
>>30422357
>York University
It could be worse, anon could be attending Ryerson with this shining example of humanity:
http://www.ryerson.ca/diversity/about/wendycukier.html
>>
File: 5raPgh6.jpg (282 KB, 999x768) Image search: [Google]
5raPgh6.jpg
282 KB, 999x768
>>30422053
They do have this debate where Flash is actually progun, despite Superman being anti. Flash takes Supe's arguments to their logical extreme and shows how fucked up they are:
http://imgur.com/gallery/IluRw
>>
>>30422518
>There are no .50 Beowolf pistols
It's almost as if life is hardly worth living

Also i don't think mag modifications are legal.
>>
File: Calibrations Intensify.jpg (168 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
Calibrations Intensify.jpg
168 KB, 680x453
>>30422518
>There are no .50 Beowolf pistols, however there are 20 round magazines made for Remington 700 bolt action rifles (I think the manufacturer is Archangel).
>>
>>30422518
That Aussie company that made Lee Enfield repros also made 20 round mags for them. Conveniently, it turned out they could feed .308 and fit in an M1A with only slight modification
>>
>>30422654
Magazine modifications aren't legal. Modifications to a rifle's magwell (to accept a magazine other then what it was designed for) are legal.
>>
>>30422686
Too bad they went out of business years ago and the magazine supplies dried up.
>>
File: image.jpg (927 KB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
927 KB, 1536x2056
>>30422518
>Archangel AA700

No gun smithing required. Slap it in and rack it a few times. Feeds flawlessly in my experience.
>>
>>30422628
based flash, best super.
>>
>>30422736
That is very good to know, anon.
>>
>>30419215
And thats why you shouldn't have a university campus next to community community housing
Thank fuck i dont have night courses anymore
>>
>>30422053
Definitely like Marvel characters like The Punisher and Deadpool way more. I don't really pay attention, but the Watchmen don't mind killing do they?
>>
File: czechmate atheists.jpg (659 KB, 2252x1689) Image search: [Google]
czechmate atheists.jpg
659 KB, 2252x1689
>>30422518
>Hilariously, there are also 20 round magazines for the Mauser 98 bolt action, in 8mm Mauser cartridges no less. In case you're in to that sort of thing.

What's so funny about that, commie?
>>
It's breaks my heart to see the gun lovers of Canada being constantly oppressed by the RCMPs schizophrenia.
>>
File: YOU'RE A WISE GUY.jpg (72 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE A WISE GUY.jpg
72 KB, 540x562
>>30422689
>>30422736
>>30422879

Damn senpai.
>>
>>30422850
>filename
That is glorious anon. It warms the cockles of my heart.
>>
>>30421671

Is the rcmp the Canadian atf?

Are they the organization that regulates firearms?
>>
>>30422969
They are in charge of the Canadian Firearms Program, yes. They have to abide by legislation, but they like to fuck around as much as possible. It's great when the single largest gun control lobby group in the country is also in charge of all firearms administration.
>>
>>30422969
Not Canuckian, but from what I've heard the RCMP is like the retarded incest kid of the FBI and the ATF, with more power to pass and enforce administrative gun-grabbing as a form of backdoor legislation
>>
>>30422969
They are more like the FBI, DEA,ATF, Secret Service, and US Marshals, all rolled into one massive clusterfuck of an organization. The rank and file officers I've met are great but management can eat a bag of dicks and have authorized all manner of extralegal searches, wiretaps, confiscations, and occasionally murders.

A few years ago there was the High River, Alberta scandal. Basically there was a flood and they were breaking into people's houses looking for people who were trapped or too infirm to get out. Perfectly legal and they were assisted by the military in amphibious vehicles.

At some point, RCMP management got the bright idea to break back into houses they had already searched, and houses that weren't even near the floodplain and start snatching everyone's guns. They even started drilling people's safes Please note that Canada's safe storage laws do not require guns to be locked in a safe; a trigger lock or simply removing the bolt is sufficient, so many houses they could just snatch them. They did not write down that they were confiscating the guns or who's guns went to which house. The military almost shot them when they found out what was going on but were told to stand down for political reasons.

There was an uproar and some people got their guns back but others didn't. No one in the RCMP was disciplined or charged.
>>
>>30423104
They used to be able to classify guns (we have non-restricted, restricted, and prohibited) based largely on their whim (it's actually super complicated but that's the gist), but lost that ability after retroactively prohibiting guns that they initially said were non-restricted. The Liberal party wants to put that power back in RCMP hands but:
1. They never did a good job of it anyways, prohibiting certain guns that didn't meet the legislated definition, and letting through others that should have been prohibited based on our retarded system of variants (again, way too complicated to discuss here).
2. It's a massive conflict of interest to have the people enforcing the law be the ones interpreting it.
>>
>>30422207
Said no one
Nice strawman, faggot.
>>
>>30423300
/co/ fag detected
>>
>>30423178
>The rank and file officers I've met are great
Bear in mind that if the rank and file officer carries out the unjust commands of their superiors, they are no better.

>just doin muh job
Is no excuse for violating people's rights. Nobody forces them into that (rather well-paying) job, they can leave at any time.
>>
>>30422736
This is actually legal? If so I'm buying an m305 today
>>
>>30422518
>It was literally one RCMP manager talking out their ass in literally one letter and it has since been quietly swept under the rug.

Well you've literally gone and literally done it you literal magnificent literal millennial literal faggot.
>>
File: 0505beaver.jpg (62 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
0505beaver.jpg
62 KB, 620x465
>>30423413
>mfw yes, that is legal
Magazines are prohibited or not based on how they were originally manufactured to be used, not on how they end up getting usedr. Slap that Archangel AA700 into an M305. God bless anon.
>>
>>30421996
Did he actually say ANYTHING along those lines? I agree with the argument that going after MUSLIMS will make them more radicalized, but going against ISIS (most of whose victims are Muslim anyway) is a totally different matter obviously.
>>
>>30423415
Fuck, I wish I was a faggot or a millennial. I might actually end up getting laid more than once a decade.
>>
>>30423492
>going after MUSLIMS
The use of language is REALLY important. There's a diffrence between rounding them up and putting them under surveillance, vs letting people who disagree with them have a voice and not saying ISLAMOPHOBIA anytime someone opposes Islam.

Both of those things can be said to be going after Muslims.

And people aren't against Muslims, it's the religion i have a problem with. Especially when you consider 15-25% hold radical ideals and practice radical things.

If you are against ISIS, you are by default against Muslims because you are against a part of Islam. They can say those aren't real Muslims all they want, but that's bullshit.
>>
>>30423549
I likewise have no issues with Muslims that I've met IRL, but I always remember that they are not an issue because they don't follow certain teachings of the religion. Anybody who follows it to the letter is fucked
>>
File: 171-1122-1-PB.png (128 KB, 748x553) Image search: [Google]
171-1122-1-PB.png
128 KB, 748x553
>>30423549
>15-25%
Unfortunately, it may be a lot more than 25%. Which is a shame, because the Middle East has great cuisine, and at one point was the epicenter of mathematical research.
>>
>>30423492
I have yet to see anyone come up with any quote that inspired the meme. There are already plenty of things to dislike about weed man, I don't understand why there is a need to make shit up.
>>
>>30423617
>I likewise have no issues with Muslims that I've met IRL

Depends on where you live and who you speak too.

In US and Canada we're generally safe, because it costs a plane ticket to get here, so the people who show up are usually well adjusted middle class Muslims who don't really care about their religion beyond lip service. Like my family.

But places like Europe, where people are more openly accepted and can get over without a ticket, it's the whole rape thing in Sweden and so on. 1/4th of Brit Muslims think sharia should be instated in Britain for example.

And this whole refugee crisis has made shit even worst, now """"""refugees"""""" will be coming over to US and Canada.

>>30423633
>Middle East has great cuisine
Just learn to make their food, it's not hard really.

>epicenter of mathematical research
A left over from the Greek and Roman empire, but important none the less. Funny enough it was Islam that ruined it. Once Islam got into power, blasphemy laws took precedent over research and thought.
>>
>>30423661
I think it was from his 60 Minutes interview but I'm having trouble playing videos on the web right now. so I can't check.
>>
>>30423664
Majority of British Muslims are of Pakistani descent so the Sharia thing makes more sense.
>>
>>30423664
I lived in the UAE too and it was fine there, but because it's the most liberal liberal country in the Middle East.
My beef with the refugee shit isn't so much because of their religion, but that they are getting a free pass to come over and reap all the benefits we pay for, for free. For no real reason.
Actual immigrants bust their ass and spend big money to make it here, and have to prove that they're hardworking, useful members of society. And then suddenly "oh but these people are special, come over here, it's on the taxpayers, here's permanent resident status right off the bat. And here's $25,000, go nuts"
I've been working hard here for decades and paying into the system, where's my cheque?
>>
>>30423549
>If you are against ISIS, you are by default against Muslims because you are against a part of Islam. They can say those aren't real Muslims all they want, but that's bullshit.
This argument is nonsensical. That's like saying "if you are against murder, you are against humanity, because murder is part of what humans do". And no one's saying that they AREN'T real Muslims, any more than people are saying murderers "aren't real humans".
>>
>>30423744
>And no one's saying that they AREN'T real Muslims
A lot of Muslims are.
>>
>>30423711
I lived in Pakistan, born there too. We had to leave because after 1974 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_Constitution_of_Pakistan they added in their constitution that ahmadiyya aren't Muslim and as such don't get most rights.

Then they had 10-15 years of killing ahmadiyya Muslims. Something i like to bring up to Anti gun people, because multiple families around my area where killed, but we weren't because we had many guns. My mom used to have a pistol with her at all times, something illegal for ahmadiyya Muslims.

Also we had our businesses seized by the government, but thank fully still had money so we could apply immigrate to Canada.

It makes me mad as fuck when i see these people talking about how Muslims are just loving people with some bad apples, because that's bullshit. Muslims hate each other more than anyone hats them.
>>
>>30423744
Your analogy is also nonsensical. If a Catholic refuses to acknowledge the supremacy of the Vatican, he is not a real Catholic. Catholicism has strictly defined characteristics, so if you do not abide by some, you are by definition not a Catholic. You can be some other sect of Christianity (since there are enough to cover all interpretations of the source text), but you are no longer a Catholic.
>>
>>30423744
>And no one's saying that they AREN'T real Muslims
Yea they are. They always pull the BUT TERRORISTS AREN'T REAL MUSLIM card. I know, i used to live close to a mosque.

Also no, murderers only common identity is being a murderer, they're not specific to any race, religion, or whatever.

ISIS has a common identity of Islam, they all are Muslim. That's why being against ISIS you are against a part of Islam and thus a portion of Muslims. Being against murderers you are just against murderers.
>>
>>30423789
Yeah the "religion of peace!" Thing always gets me when you can turn around and point to any place in the world where there are more than one interpretation of Islam, and they're all slaughtering each other over it
>>
>>30423850
Yea it's BS. Christians have the excuse for not following the old testament because Jesus supposedly made new laws and removed the old ones.

Muslims have no such excuse, and Islam is not just a belief system like Christianity and even Judaism it has a legal (sharia) and governmental/political system (hathis).

One of the reasons i left Islam is because i finally at age 17 found a English version of the Quran and read it. It's funny because prior to that i was starting to lead prayer in mosque and teach shit. I was the most religious and least religious in the same year.

>>30423789
Also
>*10-25 years.
Though it's arguable cos people are still killed in Pakistan today. Another funny/sad note, Pakistan kicked out it's best nuclear scientist and only Nobel prize winner because he was an ahmadiyya.
>>
>>30422035
In my opinion most of the problems we face in the 1st world are because people learn their morals in specific cases and never learn how to apply them in general "dont hit women" vs. "dont hit other people" is one that I see us paying for all the time. But there are subtler examples like how someone can realize its racist to stereotype a black or mexican dude but then turn around and talk about white privledge not realizing they are being just as racist.
>>
>>30421499

Nope. Still good.
>>
>>30423664
In the U.S. and Canda there's an armed population extremely sceptic all of Islam, therefore Taqiya applies.

This is why every time a "nice" Muslim goes jihad on somebody everyone talks about how shocked they are since he was such a nice guy. They just lie about their beliefs.
>>
>>30424832
This is mostly true, taqiya is a bit weird but the general idea is to blend in and influence the culture from the shadows.
>>
>>30423003
>>30423178
>anti gun lobby is in control of the firearms administration
>Police can just illegally confiscate guns with impunity

Jesus titty fucking Christ. As an American, I am extremely sorry that we never invaded and freed you from the yoke of the English who so horribly enslaved you. You're so close to freedom, you sit atop our heads looking right down on it, but it's still so far away..

Poor bastards. I hope you guys manage to uncuck yourselves one day. It's starting to get pretty bad in places around the US though. We might all be sharing the pain in the next few decades.
>>
>>30425154
Do your part and lobby for immigration reform so instead of a million refugees and mexican illegals you can get some freedom loving canucks and europeans.

From what I heard it takes several years and thousands of dollars to get permanent residency in America.
>>
>>30419215
Come down Boake St for a pint.
>>
>>30418073
Hey Justin. If we vote you out of office, do you win?
>>
>>30425267
My Cuckifornian representative, my senators, and my governor don't give two fucks. So I'm leaving this state for greener pastures and places that aren't hemorrhaging jobs to a less expensive and less oppressively regulatory state.

Maybe they'll care then.

The only problem with importing you fucks from Europe or Canada is that too many of you come down here and end up voting Democrat. Which ends up hurting us and our rights. So we'd need some assurances before we could agree to such an exchange. Now if you're willing to vote single issue protect gun rights at all costs, then we'll take you and send your country some of our libcucks who want to be more Canadian or European anyway.
>>
>>30425487
I can understand your concerns. For a time after the 2008 crash my province was like the only place people could get jobs so we got a flood of people from Ontario and Vancouver who wanted to cuck shit up.
>>
>>30422053
>it's almost as if
Go back to read-it you filthy normalfag.
>>
Proof the AA700 mags work in an M305?
>>
>>30425487
>we'll take you and send your country some of our libcucks
This would be the best possible solution. It's not even that outrageous a proposition, they were/are planning to do anexchange of migrants between the EU and Turkey. And political migration is just as valid as economic migration.
>>
>>30426251
Honestly, if liberals want US to be more like 'Scandinavian countries' or Europe. Why don't they just move to Europe?
>>
>>30426446
Because that actually takes time, money, research, and risk. Whereas voting is the lowest-effort way to achieve what they want, and satisfies their need to feel like they've achieved something.

Also, I get a kick out of all the people saying "imma move to Canada now". Unless you're a Syrian refugee or other asylum seeker, you need to either go through spousal sponsorship, have a shitload of money for investing, have work experience in Canada (which requires a work permit, obtainable only once the business in question has done an LMIA to give domestic workers a chance for the job), or have a marketable skill that is on the list. And then spend a year or more in processing, after paying your $1k+ fees and passing background and medical checks.

Foreign liberals with degrees in basket weaving will have a tough time getting in.
>>
>>30423953
I don't understand your comment about this 'excuse'; the new testament is all about how un-jewish you can be and still be a 'christian' and our profit said we should love one another whereas their profit told his people to seek out and kill the infidels with no other revisions
>>
>>30423178
IIRC wasn't some guys ar 15 found in a RCMP's house in Manitoba with a bunch of unpinned mags when they searched his place for drugs?
>>
>>30426729
Please make it easier to take those liberals. We will in exchange make it easier for freedom and gun loving Canadians to cruise on down here.

Liberals are human garbage, let them all gather together into tightly packed areas and then hit those areas with purifying fire.
>>
>>30426729
>Lowest effort
That makes sense for the lower income people, but what about those SJW protesters that drive BMWs to rallies? They can clearly afford it.

I'm just saying, like plenty of freedom loving canucks, europoors and especially people from legitimately oppressive regimes... other than Europe. Like to move to USA and are usually the most patriotic anti-socialist mother fuckers.

>>30426782
>*Prophet x2
>I don't understand your comment about this 'excuse'
Because Christianity like most other religions, can be interpreted to be anti-whatever. In it's current state, it's probably the best religion if you want one. But there's plenty of people who use the old testament to try and fuck other peoples rights over. This is what the religious right was.

The reason i said excuse is because the bible has legitimate room for interpretation, because unless you go into old testament and even then with some interpretation, bible never directly says to go kill a nigger. Islam does with literal reading, it takes interpretation to get peaceful.
>>
Hello fellow Canadabros

Just finished my safety course for restricted and non-restricted. Mailing away my application to the RCMP, but I don't have any history of mental illness or violence or a police record of any kind.

What do next? Looking for a bolt action rifle to take up target shooting and a pistol for range fun.

I'd like to spend $1500 or so to start. Any tips?
>>
>>30427149
Where do you live? What do you want? What do you plan to do?

A Remington 700 will run you 1000 dollars, it's pretty nice i'd say. Plus you can add a lot of stuff.

Reason you want a bolt action specifically? I bought a SKS as my first gun, but i didn't have a budget of 1500.

As for pistol, i would say get something you'd enjoy shooting. Maybe a 92fs just cos it's fun. You're never gonna go innawoods with it or anything. I don't have an RPAL cos i didn't feel a reason to get it. I should though cos i really want a AR in .50 beowulf. Need a way to get at least 10 rounds in it, and bend the front sight slightly but still stay aligned enough for me to shoot.
>>
>>30427313

I live in BC. I just want to hit paper targets and if I don't suck at it I'd be interested in hunting after taking a CORE course. I might be too much of a pussy to kill a deer but birds are assholes so I could hunt grouse and ducks and shit.

I just liked working the bolt action, it felt satisfying. I'm not married to the idea but I got the impression that it's better for accuracy and I'm curious about target shooting as a sport.
>>
File: strike me down and you lose.jpg (41 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
strike me down and you lose.jpg
41 KB, 550x413
>>30418173
>Nobody's this retarded
>>
>>30422035

Tbh if you think that western involvement in the ME isn't fuelling Islamic radicalism then you are retarded.

I mean if a drone blows up your family you're probably going to want to fight back against the people who did it.
>>
>>30427149
>bolt action rifle to take up target shooting
Grab a Savage (accutrigger and accustock makes for an accu-rifle, so less work needed out of the box) in .223, get some mid-range glass, and a reloading rig. I recommend a progressive straight away, but if you want to save some shekels you could grab a used single-stage and related accoutrements for dirt cheap.

Bear in mind that reloading is not optional if you want to get serious about precision/long-range shooting.

Alternatively, if you have zero shooting experience, practice your fundamentals first on a bolt-action .22, like a Savage or CZ. Because that's exactly what you'd be doing on a larger-caliber rifle, except with more recoil, a more expensive gun, and higher ammo costs.
>>
File: dresdenvictims.jpg (48 KB, 508x325) Image search: [Google]
dresdenvictims.jpg
48 KB, 508x325
>>30427471
We blew up plenty of families in WW2, and I don't recall any reprisals from the survivors.
>>
>>30427471
Yes and no.

The middle east is already very xenophobic about other cultures, because they've been screwed over MANY times, among other things. For a while now, warlords have been blaming outside influence for the reason their lives are shit. It's kinda the nigger thinking of WHITEY KEEPIN BLACK FOLK DOWN, except they have no real experience of any other culture and have a culture of obedience.

Right now they're blaming the west for all the bad they have, and the whole drone thing isn't helping. Back in the 70s they where blaming Soviets for all the bad stuff, and the Hind strikes didn't help.

Tl;dr: The culture and xenophobia is the fuel, for a fire that any two bit warlord could start. The strikes keep the fire going.

If all drone strikes stopped tomorrow, they would still be fighting because they don't just think they're being killed directly. They genuinely believe the west is fucking with them through economics and culture and shit. It's one of the reasons they hate Jews is because they control banks.
>>
>>30427613
Are you fucking retarded? There were reprisals. They tried to kill us all.
>>
>>30418073
God, he really reminds me of Mr Jellineck from Strangers With Candy... including the part where he's a limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>30427749
Not the orgininal anon.

Yes, but there where not enough.
>>
>>30427613
There would have been widespread uprisings if the alternative wasn't commies looking for revenge.
>>
>>30427613

Yeah except the allies in WW2 were mostly seen as liberators, even in Germany. That isn't the case in the ME, where Westerners are basically seen as invading aggressors.

I heard it described pretty eloquently by an ex-CIA agent who had gone to high profile Al Queda meetings while undercover. He talked about how one Al Queda officer pointed out the irony of America making so many movies about small ragtag bands of rebels who fight with anything they can against a far superior foreign enemy despite being hopelessly outgunned and outmanned, when that is literally exactly what Al Queda does. As far as they're concerned, they're fighting off a foreign invader, the Americans are the Empire and they are the rebellion.
>>
>>30423664
Canada is a funny situation actually, first gen immigrants might actually be practising taquiya. I don't see how one could ever know. But there are some 10-12 muslims in my immediate circles, and they're muslim like my family is catholic. They take their parents to mosque once a year, and the rest of the time, they don't pray, love bacon, drink beer and go to the titty bar. 3 of them are gay, 2 very openly. Another one of them goes nuts with christmas glee every year because he loves winding his super conservative father up. We're talkin lights, goofy sweaters, the whole 9 yards.
>>
>>30427443
To be fair, I don't think the weedman's got the qualifications to turn into a blue ghost when he dies. You have to be a pretty cool space wizard for that shit
>>
>>30428935
So Al Qaeda is haji Red Dawn?
>>
>>30427588

This thread is probably dead but thank you for the reply anon. My instructor actually reccomended Savage as a solid and still affordable brand. I have basically no experience other than plinking a little bit as a kid.
>>
>>30427443
alright ive been meaning to make this meme proper for a while now. i think its time to do it.
>>
File: SerbiaGuns.jpg (683 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
SerbiaGuns.jpg
683 KB, 1440x900
>>30418073
I thought this might be interesting to you guys
>>
File: freedom intesifies.jpg (166 KB, 1235x596) Image search: [Google]
freedom intesifies.jpg
166 KB, 1235x596
>>30427613
>reprisals
Which is why most were rounded up into "camps".
>>30428935
>liberators
No this is and was back then pure propaganda intended on putting the US in a better light than the Soviet Union. This was mainly done to get Nazi assets to flee westwards before the Soviets could get them.
The US Army was by far viewed as the least cruel which says a lot in the light of Dresden and the Rhine meadow camps but they were non the less seen as invaders and not liberators.

This bullshit here is just Qatari propaganda and this network are the same people demanding the US pay reparations for slavery despite essentially forcing two million foreign workers into slavery.
>>
>>30429773
>This bullshit here is just Qatari propaganda and this network are the same people demanding the US pay reparations for slavery despite essentially forcing two million foreign workers into slavery.

Wrong thread sorry.
>>
File: kucknobi.jpg (102 KB, 489x638) Image search: [Google]
kucknobi.jpg
102 KB, 489x638
its shit but i tried
>>
>>30429537

That's literally exactly what it is, or at least how they see themselves. I mean look at their origins, they started out as Mujahadeen fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan, from the very beginning they were an organization dedicated to removing foreign invaders from their homeland.

There's a clear reason why Islamic terrorism didn't become a real problem for the West until we started jamming our noses in Middle Eastern affairs. I mean for fuck's sake pretty much every Islamic terrorist that has lived to tell about it has explicitly said why they did it, and it always is something along the lines of "I did this because Western bombs are falling on my fellow Muslims", not "lol idk I guess Allah just doesn't like white people".
>>
>>30429914
here's a (You) for the effort
>>
>>30429603
> basically no experience other than plinking a little bit as a kid
Then there's no point dropping more money than you need to right now, so I'd go with a .22 to start. You can be shooting right now for around $400. For example:

http://www.cabelas.ca/product/4993/savage-mark-ii-g-bolt-action-rifle-w-accutrigger
http://www.cabelas.ca/product/70226/cabelas-rimfire-riflescopes
plus some cheap rings and bases, and two 500 round boxes should bring you right on budget.

Obviously you wouldn't be able to hunt with this setup, it's for practice only. If you want a multipurpose rifle, then I'd say step it up to a .223 (better for practice because it's cheap and has less recoil) or .308 (cheap-ish for a full-power cartridge and you can hunt proper game with it, but less suitable for developing fundamentals). Of course, you'll have to get a better scope as well.

Best solution is two rifles; a .22 and .308 or other full-power cartridge of your choice. Can never go wrong with more guns. After all, what's money for, if not to buy weapons with?
>>
>>30429603
>>30432642
Also, with regard to handguns, my first was a Norinco P228 clone. Rough finish, the cheapest plastic grips imaginable, and the trigger wasn't fooling anyone, but it was a fucking workhorse and ate everything I put in it. Apparently their Sig and 1911 clones have a reputation for being quite decent, especially considering the price (ie. $350 or so). If you want to get into handguns on the cheap, Norincos are the way to go in Canada.
>>
>>30429487
Damn where do you find such based muzzies? All the ones around me are terrorists waiting to happen.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.