[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Legacy Of Phil Schneider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17
File: 1294596857731.jpg (25 KB, 390x488) Image search: [Google]
1294596857731.jpg
25 KB, 390x488
Copypasta from the reddit fringe zone. /k/ related because it involves green/black berets, secret military ops, bioengineering facilities, fringe theories, government woo woo and rare Dale Gribble-like lost based legends of the 80's and early 90's when the world was a different kind of magical place. I feel like gun shows always had a nice little section cut out for folks like that.

Phil Schneider was a geologist and explosives engineer who confessed to having been directly involved in the construction of 13 underground U.S. government facilities, carrying a level 3 security clearance. He reputedly worked in S-4, Area 51, and Los Alamos during his time as a government official. In 1979, he was assigned to Dulce, New Mexico to work on the tunnel for a bioengineering facility.

While working there he claimed to have been one of only three survivors of a conflict that would later take place between 67 secret service agents, green berets and black berets and a group of EBE's (extraterrestrial biological entities) that were encamped there for over 500 years after arriving on Earth. Phil Schneider broke his silence after 15 years when in the mid 1990's he traveled around the country to share his story and warn Americans that, to this day, there is a war being fought between the world power's and the Grey Aliens.

After promulgating this information there were purportedly 11 attempts on his life. On January 17, 1996 he was found dead in his apartment, a catheter wrapped around his neck 3 times and tied in a knot, after having been on disability during a long battle with cancer. His death was ruled a suicide. Phil would often tell his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.
>>
File: 1377531622126.jpg (39 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
1377531622126.jpg
39 KB, 450x451
Claims and Accusations against the U.S. Government:

In his national lectures, Phil Schneider spoke of the Alien Agenda which he claimed was to take over this planet and exterminate 7/8's of the world's population by the year 2029. His other claims include:

1.) The American government concluded a treaty with "gray" aliens in 1954. This mutual cooperation pact is called the Grenada Treaty.
2. ) The space shuttle has been producing special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed for the creation of these special metals, thereby justifying the mandate for a large, permanently manned space station.
3.) Much of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by back-engineering crashed alien craft.
4.) AIDS was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois.
5.) Unbeknownst to just about everyone, the US government has an earthquake device. Neither the 1995 Kobe earthquake nor the 1989 San Francisco quake had a pulse wave.
6.) The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and the extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Schneider's forte, he claimed, was explosives.)

Source: projectcamelot.org

After his death, Phil Schneider's wife claimed the CIA entered her home and took with them, the lecture notes, photographs, and many of the objects he would bring to his lectures that he claimed were of alien origin.
>>
Although I'm almost entirely certain that his story is bs in some way, I was always extremely impressed with the sheer expansiveness and detail of the conspiracy he claimed to be a part of.

There was always an answer for every question given, and that always made me wonder just how much of it was made up
>>
Did he provide any hard evidence?
>>
File: aliums.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
aliums.gif
2 MB, 480x271
>>30412143
I happen to be an expert on aliens and can confirm.
>>
>>30412287
Of course not. He was a wacko that killed himself when his lies weren't believed.
>>
>>30412339
Was just checking, cause I never heard of him. Gotta keep an open mind at least.
>>
Anybody ever see his fucked up hand that he reported had hit by some type of alien beam in Dulce?
>>
this makes me wonder if there is some ridiculous hidden shit in the X-Files that he put in there while on the show.
>>
>>30412349
Sure makes for a good story regardless
>>
File: schneider1.png (159 KB, 579x342) Image search: [Google]
schneider1.png
159 KB, 579x342
>>30412354
>inb4 grab my strong hand
>>
>>30412360
god dammit im retarded
>>
>battle in 79
>m16a1s,1911s,s&w combat masterpieces, shotguns with wood furniture,m60s, alice gear.
70s cqb tactics

make a history channel shootout episode so i can watch this made on a cheap budget!
>>
>>30412385

YES thanks

yeah, it's a pretty great story if you listen to the whole thing. he traveled around a loong time telling this tale, right around the same time as legends like Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper.

this is the full hour-long version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oljrjxnixtw but there are several other better cut ones that are more to the point.

like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4

guys talkin' about busting at a gray deep underground with a walther ppk

based as fuck black beret sacrifices himself to save phil in the elevator shaft

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
>>
>>30412457
God that would be a cool reenactment to watch
>>
what are the black berets? i thought back in the day rangers wore black berets
>>
File: alien.jpg (105 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105 KB, 461x403
>>
Why are we posing the Cig Smoking Man?
>>
>>30412498
probably base mps
>>
Go to fucking /x you piece of shit
>>
File: area-51-4.jpg (18 KB, 400x179) Image search: [Google]
area-51-4.jpg
18 KB, 400x179
>>30412498

foilspeak for no-name/no-identity govt goons working at places like Area 51 or Dulce

another cool term in the 90s for these guys was "cammo dudes" who drove white Jeep Cherokees out in the desert at Dreamland
>>
this is what they drive now, based Raptors

Probably has a nice arsenal and a fucking awesome suspension/drivetrain/etc
>>
>>30412159
>AIDS was a population control virus
wrong. it was created to create an industry around curing it, kind like cancer
>>
>Ancient humans can't have possibly built stonehenge/pyramids/insert_human_achievement_here
>Aliens helped or did it.
>Computers are waaaay too complex, humans can't have possibly come up with this shit
>It was alien tech we reverse engineered
>Ancient humans can't have possibly and slowly gained the upper hand in becoming the alpha race, aliens came along and altered our genes and we became the dominant species we are today

FUCK ALL OF YOU who keep putting down human civilization and capability. Our fucking ancestors went through hell to provide and make sure their children and children's children would have a better life or live in a better world. All those fucking generations of people who pour their lives into better understanding and improvements to our civilization and knowledge.

NOPE, Aliens man! Because we dumb as rocks!
No, fucker, YOU might not get how we got here or how computers work or how math came to be, but that doesn't mean the rest of the population and history is as stupid as you.

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>30413202

This. It pisses me off when conspiracy niggers try to trample on the achievements of ancient civilisations by saying they couldnt have done it and that aliens somehow did the work for them.

As if those people were "cavemen" while the hard fact is that the only difference between the people back then and the ones today is the amount of accumulated knowledge. A person like Archimedes is still smarter then 90 to 95% of the people today.
>>
>>30413202
Literally nobody in this thread has said that. Stop watching so much history channel.
>>
>>30413564
>3.) Much of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by back-engineering crashed alien craft.
>>
>>30413687
And? Nobody's saying that computers were reverse engineered by aliens, or that aliens built the pyramids or any of that shit. This is probably just bait I'm replying to.
>>
File: dKHKxothav8.jpg (112 KB, 743x550) Image search: [Google]
dKHKxothav8.jpg
112 KB, 743x550
>>30412457
>ayyys getting smoked by A1's, 1911's, CAR-15's and dudes wearing a mix of woodland and olive drab
Fucking fund it now, I need to see this
>>
>>30412143

>black berets

So...regular guys.
>>
OP here.

It didn't occur to me the potential for total thread derail by the mention that the awesome tech we have is/could theoretically be reverse engineered alien tech. I know we have alot of mechanical engineer/aviation/aeronautics enthusiasts.

It's just a fringe theory that really can't be really be substantiated.
>>
>>30412159
>2. ) The space shuttle has been producing special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed for the creation of these special metals, thereby justifying the mandate for a large, permanently manned space station.

Whenever I hear something like this it's hard to not think the guys a crackpot. If you want to do something clandestine you stay far away from NASA. Any large NASA project has too many people, too many foreigners, too many contractors, and too much publicly available information to hide something top secret.
>>
>>30413919
If a vacuum is needed to create these special metals, are we not able to create large vacuum environments on earth?
Why even include the risky as fuck and logistically draining aspect of space travel?
Not to mention if they're using space itself as the platform to make these metals, wouldn't a controlled man made environment be much more predictable in terms of random shit flying by and possibly fucking up something in and around earth's orbit?
>>
I like to think for every little snippet of truth that's actually out there, there has to be a nice chunk of disinfo sprinkled in with it just to totally discredit it.
>>
>>30413997
Vacuums are very much createable on earth, now sustained near zero gravity? Not so much
>>
>>30413997
I know NASA has done some experiments with growing special types of crystals in "zero-g". If there is some sort of similar top secret military research they wouldn't tell NASA anything other than: "there's something important floating around in this orbit. Don't look at it and don't fuck with it."
>>
>>30414130

It actually goes both ways
>>
>>30412395
Yeah
>>
I watched the X files once and thought it was real too, OP
>>
And just where has DARPA gotten all those ideas for the neat toys? Hmmmm?
>>
>>30412143
This is improbable because we cling to normalcy bias for our comfort zones.
What a shame that we have come to expect the least common denominator instead of exceptionalism.
Way to aim for the ceiling, guys.
>>
>>30412869
It's not wrong
>>
File: 8678-figure-2.png (205 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
8678-figure-2.png
205 KB, 3000x2250
>>30415093
Everything is about money. Create a virus then ensure pharmaceutical companies generations of funding.
>>
I love the youtube videos of him. He was like a Chris Farley character.
>>
>>
File: 1463187394692.jpg (104 KB, 1198x789) Image search: [Google]
1463187394692.jpg
104 KB, 1198x789
>>
File: 1466807212869.png (2 MB, 1025x769) Image search: [Google]
1466807212869.png
2 MB, 1025x769
look the shape of the head
>>
File: com 12.png (388 KB, 1017x1033) Image search: [Google]
com 12.png
388 KB, 1017x1033
>>
How is this related to weapons?
>>
>>30412143
James Casbolt aka Michael Prince aka Peter Romanus covers similar topics if anyone's interested.
>>
>>30413202

You have the right attitude, buddy.
>>
>>30412264
>There was always an answer for every question given, and that always made me wonder just how much of it was made up

Clear sign of a bullshitter, think of anybody in government, or any organization for that matter that can answer every question. Only people ensconced in a story of their own making can answer every question.
>>
File: with-jews-we-lose02_k0nsl.jpg (92 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
with-jews-we-lose02_k0nsl.jpg
92 KB, 500x555
>>30412515
Yep
>>
or maybe he was a government agent tasked with muddying the waters and pacifying the fringe crowd by making them believe its ayy lmaos and not satanically involved individuals running the show. im sure if they promised him his own sex slaves in a 5 star underground bunker, he couldnt resist. dude looks like a dabbler in degeneracy.
>>
There's no way any of this is real

r-right?
>>
>>30412869
This.
Imagine how many jobs would be lost if someone discovered a cure for cancer and how many scientists would be out of a paycheck.
>>
>>30416805
This
although lets be honest, Humans are pretty much Orks, we're incredibly hard to kill, we heal pretty fucking quick, and our population is booming.

Regardless i have my Damocles Gulf Primer at the ready.
>>
>>30412159

1:No proofs

2:You can make vaccums quiet easily on earth and we do everyday. Why would you make the space shuttle

3: If aliens did crash, maybe, but we know how stealth aircraft work and its nothing we couldn't do ourselves

4: A population control virus with easily mitigated infection vectors, takes years to kill and is now pretty treatable is a fucking awful virus, literally anything else could do a better job.

5. Don't know enough about these

6. A nuclear detonation would of been incredibly easy to detect due to radioactive contamination and the blasts would of been much bigger. Bullshit.

>After his death, Phil Schneider's wife claimed the CIA entered her home and took with them, the lecture notes, photographs, and many of the objects he would bring to his lectures that he claimed were of alien origin.

Why would they wait till he died to seize all these materials, they are the CIA they can just walk in and take it or do some black op#s shit.
>>
>>30418172
this type of shit is a dark rabbit hole, man. i got into watching these videos on YT for a while. just leave it out, or risk ending up thinking the earth is flat and the illuminati is hitting you with thought controlling beams.

you have been warned.
>>
>>30418172
The filthy American government cannot be trusted.
>>
>>30418401
Persia detected.
>>
Phil has a cool story. But i dont know if im buying he was able to cap 2 ayyy's with a fucking walther ppk in a "space suit environment" Especially when you are in a warzone with alien beings shooting energy beams and black berets blasting submachine guns in an underground cavern. The adrenaline must have been insane.
>>
>>30418422
yes because him 86'ing aliums is the unbelievable part.
>>
>>30418415
>trusting a government
>2016

You should know better.
>>
>>30418429
I don't trust them but North Korea still detected
>>
>>30418219
>2016
>still falling for this meme
>>
>>30418219
You're retarded. If someone came up with a true cure. They/that company would be unimaginably wealthy. The only ones out of luck would be their competitors, and they don't care about them.

Science and medicine are always going to be in demand, shit-for-brains. If it's not keeping humans alive, it's keeping them alive longer or making them better than they were.
>>
>>30418435
>>30418437

>thinking it's a meme
This is just cancer.
Not including AIDS even.
http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/making-a-killing-with-cancer-a-124-6-billion-dollar-industry-12092013
>>
File: 1449384946236.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
1449384946236.png
782 KB, 490x1015
>>30412159
>World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices
I hope you don't expect me to believe this bullshit
>>
>>30418444
Good source! I especially love how you manage to not even address my point! Super job!
>>
>>30418480
>whines about source
Anyway the facts aren't wrong. It's a huge industry with a potentially unlimited number of customers.

>hey guys you know what's great?
>what
>lets stop making money!

>They/that company would be unimaginably wealthy. The only ones out of luck would be their competitors,

>implying people wouldn't bitch and moan for the cure for free

Good luck making money on a cure.

>Science and medicine are always going to be in demand
No shit because people treat symptoms, not problem.

Or, why bother stopping global warming when you can tax people for the pollutants they produce

>he thinks people are better than that.
Your naivety is cute.
>>
>>30418491
I cannot comprehend this level of retardation. Go back to /b/, you fucking 14 year old.
>>
>>30418515
nice argument.
>>
>>30412143
>a war being fought between the world power's and the Grey Aliens

It's not the Grey Aliens that are our problem, it's the Brown Aliens & The Hooknose Aliens.

That being said - "reported". :)
>>
>>30412159
>6.) The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and the extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Schneider's forte, he claimed, was explosives.)
Ha.
>>
>>30412159
... Schneider's forte, he claimed, was explosives...
>>30412385
>pic very related

Yeah, trust the 9/11-wuz-a-nuklear-bomb theory of an 'explosives expert' who needs to take his shoe off to count to 10.
>>
>>30412457
XCom '68 (no, not the Bureau)
>usual 60s turmoil
>suddenly lights in sky
>massive increase in abductions
>even in major cities
>some random dudes decide to investigate
>find out some UN & govt officials have a secret pact with ayys
>even more secret contingency plan activates
>gather loyal scientists, engineers, soldiers, spies, etc.
>people from all over earth help
>begin investigation/guerilla campaign
>US skims Vietnam War funds
>Soviets contribute materials, etc.
>disinfo to hide tracks
>terror raids? riots/protests
>rural abductions? Lynchings & serial killers
>alien takeover attempts? 3rd world revolutions
>UFO shootdowns? Cold war bomber shenanigans
>base raids? unnaground nuke testing
>Apollo program=cover for final raid on ayy moon base
>one lone asshole starts talking years later
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.