[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I came across this gem on my facebook feed. Do you guys have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: kekklemecklehighmecklekekkyho.png (28 KB, 608x225) Image search: [Google]
kekklemecklehighmecklekekkyho.png
28 KB, 608x225
So, I came across this gem on my facebook feed. Do you guys have any thoughts on it? Is gun culture too "exclusive" for trans, lgbt, physically challenged brown women?
>>
It seems like you could cover all of that, and the white guys with just "gun store whose employees aren't autists."
>>
Trans, gays, and people of all sorts are accepted in gunshops everywhere.

The "old white racist homophobic men" meme needs to die.
>>
Not at all, its just not a coddling environment. People who buy into this lgbtq+ shit cant handle not being catered to, so they always feel persecuted even when being accommodated for.
t.fag
>>
>>30411941
Just go to literally any gun shop
>>
>>30411941
Seeing as how I have sold guns to every facet of lgbt in my shop, I would say that the poster probably has never been to a fair sample size to make this kind of sweeping statement.
>>
>>30411941
Literally nobody cares, people can have their own thoughts but in the end, a customer is a customer.
If I owned a gun shop and a man in drag came in I wouldn't give two shits unless he was stirring up trouble which applies to anyone.
>>
>>30411941
I see gay men and minorities (mostly asian and black) at local gun shops all the time.
>>
>>30412087
Depends. Say two gay men walk in looking for a gucci AR to show off to their friends and one of the 60 year old good old boys mutters 'faggots' just loud enough to hear. Shit could cost you a good sale.

I've got no idea how you handle that though. Whichever way you go, you're probably losing a customer, if not 2 or 3 more when word gets out.
>>
>>30411941
It's called "your local gun shop," especially the big franchise stores.
>>
>>30412153
I well can't control the actions of others. If it escalated, I'd probably tell the old guy to cool it.
If he has a problem with them, take it outside.
If he has a problem with me selling to prospective customers, then he can leave.
Hey, maybe the two guys will tell their friends and I'll have more rep among the LGBT community. Likewise I'll possibly lose some older customers.
Most of the gun shops in my area are catered to the younger/wealthy crowd anyways. Most older guys go to Cabelas and whatever.
>>
You mean like a gunstore owned and run by patient and cool people who actually care about what they do and even find joy in introducing newcomers to gun ownership?

Yea, that sounds like a fantasy, OP.
>>
File: gayroller.jpg (19 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
gayroller.jpg
19 KB, 500x286
>>
File: OKflag.jpg (68 KB, 487x513) Image search: [Google]
OKflag.jpg
68 KB, 487x513
>>
>>30412674
kek
>>
>continuous stories on /k/ of shitty exclusive behavior by gun store owners and staff
>"hey guys, do you think maybe gun stores can be a bit exclusive to certain demographics?"
>"never! Fucking SJWs, picking on me"

Cry more, you fucks are always complaining about fudds and retards who don't like people for the most insignificant shit, but assume they treat duh fags just fine?
>>
>>30412995
>I didn't read the thread, the post
>>
>>30412928
>Oklahoma
God bless my home state
>>
I constantly see LGBT fags in my local gun shop trying out handguns.

I don't understand why the Left wants to disarm the people who are literally at the greatest threat of harm.
>>
>>30411941
Nothing defeats the "Guns are for racist white male homophobes" stereotype than inviting a black friend to go shooting with you or going shopping for milsurp with a gay person. Not all minorities/gays/women are like their stereotypes, and neither are all gun owners. Gun ownership is a right for everyone, but yeah, it is pretty obvious that its only being exercised by a certain limited group of people. Before we go about worrying about changing policy, like OP insinuates by opening "safe space" gun stores, we need to take individual action to change the stereotype.
>>
>have fren who was super anti-gun
>he's darker than wesley snipes
>took about a year of talking and range time to make into has pro/has guns (first gun as a henry AR7 used cheap and a nugget)
>decides to go to the range on his own one day
>goes to a range ive only been to once
>he tells me the following
>gets mean mugged the entire time
>rents FA weapon
>fat rso stands millimeters away from him like hes holding his first born premature kid
>buys 3 mags worth of 9mm
>they only gave him 2 and claimed the third was left on the counter so it was no longer his to shoot
>90 bucks for 10 minutes of FA
>tries to make conversation with range staff
>he just gets grunts and crossed arms in response
>decides to leave
>gets yelled at for not policing his brass (legitimate rule i suppose)
>comes to work next week dejected and embittered about guns
>isn't afraid to go to the range without me but prefers to have someone who knows what they are doing
>he didn't want to say they were racist but i could tell he was thinking it
>took a few more trips to different gun stores to point out how salty and rude most gun store employees are

mfw the fudds almost turned my new shooting buddy and fren against me. I can kinda understand why most gun store employees are angry all the god damned time and i too used to think it was just them being racist fucks but they aren't doing the proguns a favor thats for damn sure
>>
>>30412928
but that's not even that high vis except for the orange and yellow!
>>
>>30412928
what was this meant to imply, that they see gay people as targets?
>>
>>30411941
To be fair that makes perfect sense in AZ. I hate getting weird looks from all the old, bald, white guys who think I'm some cholo gangbanger no matter what I wear or bring, even if I'm with (white) friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 161x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 161x131
>>30411941

>4473 asks if mentally defective
>gender dysphoria

So a good lgbtbbqwtf that follows the law should mark yes, and void their background check.
>>
>>30413003
>I didn't read the post, the reply

>>30413076
>I don't understand why the Left wants to disarm the people who are literally at the greatest threat of harm.
The left doesn't want to disarm them specifically, rather the left supports LGBT and is generally anti-gun. Rather what you should be asking is why there aren't more pro-gun LGBT people.
>>
>>30413173
"Mentally defective" is pretty vague terminology, unless the form specifies what exactly it means by that you could argue that being religious qualifies as "mentally defective".
>>
>>30411976
Judging by the way /k/ loses it's shit over racial politics, it's a very accurate meme.
>>
Chances are if tyrone is buying a gun, he wont be found at your local gun store
>>
>>30413204
>tips fedora.
>>
>>30413232
Just dindus.
>>
>>30413287
Have you considered the possibility that that might be because he doesn't feel welcome there?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 340x565
>>30413204
>>30413232
>>
>>30413287
>>30413293
>>30413307
>>30413436
>HAHAHA niggers and fags AMIRITE GUYS?
>make fun of religion
>HEY YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU NIGGER LOVER FAGGOT.

Can we go ahead and rename this board /fud/ now?
>>
>>30411941
There are 80 million + legal gun owners. Do these retards honestly belive every single one is a racist homophobic white man?

Same with gun stores, there are 130,000 stores. Not every single one of them is run by a 60 year old dude who uses the word negro.

These people are sheltered and retarded. Go to any gun store, expect to be treaded as a customer, but also act as a respectable human being. And I guarantee, there will be no problems. If there are, go to another store.
>>
>>30413487
even worse than an athiest who is constantly insulting religion is someone who is deeply religious and has self respect so shallow that he's hurt by other peoples simple verbal opinion

everyone gets made fun of on the internet

that is the ultimate form of acceptance from your fellow man
>>
>>30413387
>people commit crime
>people aren't comfortable around armed citizens
Who would have thought
>>
>>30413293
>>30413436
Trannies and thumpers both think fantasy will become real if they just believe hard enough. There's no real difference.
>>
>>30413553
I wasn't aware Tyrone had a criminal record before buying a gun.
>>
>>30413594
Modern science is actually much closer to making sex changes possible than it is to making god real.
>>
>>30411941
The Gun dude in Falls Church VA caters to a more "Starbucks" or "Apple Store" type experience. This person doesn't seem to have actively searched for such a place. One of this places criticisms is that the owner, or an employee, was overheard to have said that he isn't really a gun person. Which is basically the type of person they are trying to reach.
>>
I hate that people's only experience with gun stores is what they see in movies. We should just gift hi-points to liberals so they would have to go to a gun store and actually go through the process.

Then they would see the anti-gunner's "we just want background checks" narrative is bullshit.
>>
>>30411941
The actual problem is that those demographics have an obsession with having to be comfortable in whatever environment they are in. If they aren't comfortable in their work environment they actually consider it criminal and will seek legal counsel.
>>
>>30411941
So basically that dope has never been to a cabelas or bass pro shop.
>>
File: Open-Carry-with-Cops1.jpg (124 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
Open-Carry-with-Cops1.jpg
124 KB, 620x459
>>30411941
I'm 100% for fag and timid beta male friendly gun shops and shooting ranges. The more people on the left love guns, the easier it will be for the rest of us. Ranges, carry, social acceptance, standard-cap mags, black rifles, etc.
>>
>>30413096
>buys 3 mags worth of 9mm
>they only gave him 2 and claimed the third was left on the counter so it was no longer his to shoot

So the guy working the counter was just straight up a thief?
>>
>>30413810
pretty much

its an indoor shooting range in SC near Beaufort. he and I aren't the only ones with bad experiences there if i can remember the name and they are still open i'd show their website which is full of horrible reviews

the most common response is "they couldn't want us out of there hard enough"
>>
>>30413730
Why do bears like Luna so much? I never understood that.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>30413612
>>
>>30413612
Good luck reassigning that chromosome, faggot.

Also google michio kaku proves god is real. Checkmate, athiestfag
>>
>>30413958
>what are artificial wombs
Give us another decade or so to work on surgical implantation and immune system management.

>michio kaku proves god is real
Only if you take that weak-ass "God is everything and everything is God" stance. Pussy.
>>
>>30413121
Probably.
>>
>>30411941
It's not a bad idea to cater to these groups. Maybe somebody in or close to the Pink Pistols organization could start opening up shops and running CCW classes. You probably wouldn't even have to make the shops look any different than they usually do, just direct your marketing and hiring into those groups. People will start buying guns from their friends and it will just spider out into that community through word of mouth. That way even fudds could walk in by accident on their way to walmart and probably be none the wiser that they are in the gun shop equivalent of a gay bar. Soon there will be lgbtfudd love for everyone.
>>
I work at a Cabela's in MI (I know, fucking sucks dick. Don't go there on the weekends) and I sold some revolvers to an older lesbian couple last week and they were genuinely nice folks, both had CPLs and talked about Orlando and how the media twists everything for its agenda. One of them even said to me "Armed gays dont get bashed".. Couldn't of been more proud
>>
>>30412928
So are these guys married or do they just like shooting at gay flags?
>>
File: 1450039276626.png (818 KB, 865x859) Image search: [Google]
1450039276626.png
818 KB, 865x859
>>30413958
>michio kaku

hahahahahahaha k
>>
>>30414071
>lgbtfudd for everyone

I'd rather have them using guns instead of trying to outlaw them.

But I'm not really looking forward to some guy with a lisp informing me how I need to ditch that fad short action .308 and switch to God's chosen caliber instead.
>>
>>30411941
Lol, the local lgs gun store near me that sells guns always has the same guy in there who is also black. I guess the racist owner is friends with a black guy or something. I've never actually seen the owner though.
>>
>>30414201
Well would you be looking forward to anyone telling you to do that?
>>
>>30414206
I bet it's his Uncle Tom
>>
>>30414224

That was the joke. Clearly it wasn't a good one.
>>
>>30411976
To be fair I get called a spic beaner and I see dindu and basketball American and other slurs all the time here on /k/
>>
>>30413121
>YOU are my target
>>
>>30413097
>>30413121
>>30414107
Look at all these fags
>>
>>30414247
I thought it was good. A lot of people on 4choms just don't into humor.
>>
File: Posted on memorial day.jpg (2 MB, 1408x2457) Image search: [Google]
Posted on memorial day.jpg
2 MB, 1408x2457
>>30411941
>Caring about liberals shitty opinion

Why?
>>
>>30414256
Yeah, but we say it with love.

Now go build me a wall, taco nigger.
>>
>>30414286
don't make me impregnate your minor sister puto.

but seriously fellow mexicans stop having so many fucking kids
>>
File: tumblrasks.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblrasks.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>30413901
Luna?
>>
>>30414282
>MUH COPS ARE HEROES
LOL go fuck yourself with a flagpole faggot.
>>
File: 2016-05-01 04.47.30.jpg (120 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-01 04.47.30.jpg
120 KB, 480x640
>>30411941
>Is gun culture too "exclusive" for trans, lgbt
>asking this on /k/
>>
>>30414348
What a fucking "gamer gurl "
>>
>>30411941

That's every gun store I know. Y'all fell for propaganda.

There's no one that "runs gun culture". What the hell is wrong with people.
>>
>>30413958
>implying swyer's syndrome doesn't exist
>what are uterian transplants
>>
File: Red_forman.jpg (29 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
Red_forman.jpg
29 KB, 307x400
>>30414335
dumbass
>>
>>30414354
Would play vidya with and get sucked by. No butt stuff.
>>
>>30414262
It's a very ambiguous image. I'd assume gay men would dress better, but I'm trying to rise above stereotyping.
>>
>>30414362
spending all this money researching a problem for retards instead of on shit like the various cancers and what not is why were going to fail as a species
>>
>>30411976
Lmao i was in the fudd gunstore last week and I heard obama was behind the orlando shooting and that America doesnt care about it because they were queers.
>>
>>30414367
People post stupid ass shit, on every political issue, all day long on all social media. If shit like that still upsets you, I posit that you are actually the dumbass.
>>
>>30414387
>researching stem cells, immunosuppression, and regenerative medicine is gonna make us fail as a species. Next time you wanna say something, just don't.
>>
>>30414306
>don't make me impregnate your minor sister
Not if I get to 'er first!

>>30414316
The pastel horsey on Beardy's shirt.
>>
>>30414415
He means that we are making God angry and he's gonna come back and give us all a spanking.
>>
>>30411941
We have a range/shop that is made up of the friendliest people

I think it is a common misconception about gun owners being homophobes/womyn haters

At the heart of it is the right to bear arms. They might not like your choices on who you sleep with or what you wear. But I'll be damn ed if they don't want to show you the ropes and get a pistol/rifle in your hands. Because another armed law abiding citizen is a goddamn success in their book.
>>
>>30414378
thx.
>>
>>30414428
>Christians always hate science
Do people actually believe this meme?
>>
>>30414396
being this much of a dumbass
>>
Well golly if the homo trans (((minority))) snowflake crowd weren't the driving force behind anti-gun legislation, or the driving force behind violent criminal activity (thus further contributing to anti-gun legislation) perhaps they'd be more accepted among many firearms communities
>>
>>30414428
Kinky.
>>
>>30414445
>failing to memetext
>>
>>30414444
Depends on what flavor of Christianity we are talking about.
>>
Spic who lives in AZ here

Dunno where this nigger's going to shoot or buy shit because everywhere I've been people have been courteous and pretty bro-tier. I will say that the racist white dude meme is partially true, and a lot of other spics here are overly sensitive about things (I blame hispanic media, fucking hell is it a cesspool and needs to fucking disappear. It's literally dumber libshit) and sometimes it can be uncomfortable for both sides to interact with each other.

Just as long as you're not ghetto trash and are a normal and well-adjusted person you won't have any issues. I'm seen as red as rednecks can come apparently and stand out amongst other spics so maybe it's just that too
>>
>>30413958
Chromosomes aren't really that important, they're just a blueprint. So saying they define your sex is kind of like saying a car made from steel salvaged from a battleship is still a battleship. When you can make a body that looks like and functions like that of the opposite sex, chromosomes don't matter so much.

>>30414428
>God makes defective humans
>gets mad at people for acknowledging those defects
>>
>>30414256
Where do you think you are?
This is 4chan, we use the words nigger and faggot like punctuation.
>>
>>30414449
Not to mention that often times gay groups are often the ones insulting the right, and they alienate people on the right just as much, if not more, than the right does to them.
>>
>>30414449
> if the homo trans (((minority))) snowflake crowd weren't the driving force behind anti-gun legislation
I don't think they're the "driving force behind anti-gun legislation", they just share a party with them. I mean sure, there seem to be relatively few pro-gun lgbters, but they don't seem to be the ones campaigning against guns, either.

>the driving force behind violent criminal activity (thus further contributing to anti-gun legislation)
Isn't that mainly racial minorities? "Homo trans snowflakes" don't seem to be disproportionately responsible for violent crimes.
>>
>>30414490
god i hope you aren't legally allowed to buy a gun
>>
>>30414529
Why wouldn't I be? I don't have a criminal record of anything.
>>
>>30414513
what is a niggerfaggot then?
>>
>>30414552
you
>>
File: sad20face.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
sad20face.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>30414558
>>
File: born to shitpost.jpg (29 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
born to shitpost.jpg
29 KB, 607x800
>>30414529
>he said something completely accurate and all I can do is shitpost
>>
>>30414547
i bet you do
>>
>>30414577
we get it man you are trans and proud or gay and proud or furry and proud holy shit
>>
>>30413204
>>30413293
>>30413436
Beilef in non-physical beings does qualify for schizophrenia according the DSM forms.
>>
>>30413521
No, that's not worse. The atheist is being an asshole to everybody. The religious person is just being an asshole to himself.
>>
>>30411941
They're being just a "racist" and exclusive as the people the claim to hate, at that point it becomes a "them against us" kind of situation and we all know who would win that fight.
>>
>>30413612
If we could make God, we wouldn't NEED to.
>>
>>30414282
Did they run them over with lawn mower?
>>
>>30414513
On /b/ maybe
>>
>>30414641
Nah 4chan in general is full of vitriol and abrasive as rule of thumb.
>>
>>30414552
It's a fucking semicolon.

Then there's the rare figgernaggot, which is a comma next to a pair of upside down exclamation marks, each of which has half an umlaut.
>>
>>30414695
laughed like a retard at figgernaggot
>>
File: aint nothin to fuck with.jpg (32 KB, 618x516) Image search: [Google]
aint nothin to fuck with.jpg
32 KB, 618x516
>>30414603
We get it man you're a /pol/fag that cries about things he doesn't like
>>
>>30414394
>Lmao i was in the fudd gunstore last week and I heard obama was behind the orlando shooting

That's true, though.
>>
>>30414695
>umlaut
You. I like you.
>>
>>30414580
Nope, never been arrested or called into court or anything like that.

>>30414603
>damage control
>>
>>30414734
What do you mean?
>>
>>30414641
Welcome, summerfriend.
>>
>>30414786
2007 since the mudkips pal
>>
>>30414775
Secretly Obama was the shooter, I thought it was a pretty clear statement.
>>
>>30414282
>bourgeoisie
Holy fuck, there are still pseudointellectual faggots that use that word unironically?
>>
>>30414834
Was the armed cop in the bar, and the cops who eventually captured the "shooter" (who according to you is just a scapegoat), in on the plan too? Otherwise I think there would have been a needless risk of Obama getting shot.
>>
>>30414775

Obvious false flag, just like the Jo Cox shooting in the UK.
>>
>>30414882
The cops who eventually killed the "shooter", I mean.
>>
>>30414734
No, Obama was behind Sandy Hoax. Orlando just happened because our government is incompetent at defending against terrorist attack despite all the tax money they cadge off of the citizens for it.
>>
>>30411941
lol what the fuck.
I live in rural bumfuck SC and everyone at the local gun store/ranges is super nice, overly nice imo. Gun store people probably already know the stigma they have in the USA, so they act on their best behavior always from what I've noticed.
When I was 18 and went to a local range I was super shy almost autistic typical nerd. All the gun club old guys helped me out and were friendly, same with frequent customers and the sales people.

I'm a typical looking spic btw, so I fall into the PoC "other" group these libs group me in. You know, along with transsexuals.
>>
File: 1462900426053.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1462900426053.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>30411941
>I've never actually been in a gunstore, the post
If you happen to come across some super fucking backwater fudd run private store that actually kicks you out because "I don't like that you're wearing a skirt" than just go to the other gunstore a few blocks down that isn't going out of business
>B-but, the people in there will look at me funny!
So basically the same thing that happens no matter where you go and something you should have thought about before you decided to mask your 5 o'clock shadow with absurd amounts of lipstick?
>>
File: 1466124572364.jpg (69 KB, 661x411) Image search: [Google]
1466124572364.jpg
69 KB, 661x411
>>30413076
>I don't understand why the Left wants to disarm the people who are literally at the greatest threat of harm.

The best way I heard it put is that in general, the right uses guns for sport and self defense. The left mostly use guns to shoot each other. So leftists want to disarm everyone to avoid getting shot. The right sees this as "put down your gun so I can shoot you."

LBGT folks have suddenly realized homosexual hating Muslims are higher up on the left's privileged victim list and there is effectively an open season on them where Muslims are concerned. So they're doing what the rest of us are doing and gunning up.

God bless the left and their traitorous little hearts.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_055051[2].jpg (264 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_055051[2].jpg
264 KB, 480x640
>>30414948
>mask your 5 o'clock shadow with absurd amounts of lipstick?
You mask stubble with concealer you pleb
>>
>>30414394
Awww horrible that must've been for you. Hope you didn't get PTSD for a few hours after.
>>
>>30414256
>beaner can't handle the bantz
I'm pajeet and have gotten called names, no big deal. Who gives a shit, it's usually a whiskey tango trailer park fuck anyway so who cares. I'll openly shit on their streets, idgaf.
>>
>>30415008
That is not a man. You are not going to sit there and tell me that that is a man in a really convincing woman costume.

You're just not.

Don't do this to me.
>>
>>30414256
you also see britcuck and swede being used as slurs, whats your point?
>>
>>30415091
It's pretty obvious that that's a dude, I have bad news for you anon...
>>
>>30411941
to koral king,
if you're intimidated by a white dude selling guns
you shouldn't be buying guns.
>>
>>30415091
That's literally the point. Just because she has a penis and a Y chromosome doesn't mean she's a man.
>>
>>30413487
>unironically liking/defending niggers
kill yourself, dipshit.
>>
>>30415098
Brit cuck is used to refer to their laws, not just for being them.
>>
File: 1464057190659.png (539 KB, 644x422) Image search: [Google]
1464057190659.png
539 KB, 644x422
>>30414890
Orlando wasn't so much a "false flag" as a "catch and release." The Feebs knew he was a risk. The let him go knowing he was going to go full Snackbar.
>not enough evidence to charge or arrest him
Please. It's the fucking Eff Bee Aye. If they wanted the guy in jail, they would have "found" whatever evidence they needed.
>>
>>30415196
Niggers are fine, just as long as they aren't niggers about it.
>>
>>30415216
so when they are dead then.
>>
>>30415196
This.
Don't have to be black to be a nigger.
>>
Well, we have special queer parades, special queer choruses, special queer softball teams, special queer bars, and special queer everything else. Maybe the Pink Pistols can team up with Magpul to make open a special queer gun shop and sell special queer firearms with rainbow furniture.

And if you keep it up with the militant group-identity bullshit, that's exactly what you're going to have to do.
>>
>>30415209
laws don't come out of midair, jose.
Look at Minnesota, its filled with swedes and its just as a cucked up state as Sweden. That's not a coincidence.
>>
>>30415233
Hey Phil. Still fapping to gay porn?
>>
>>30411976
You ever go into a gun store before?
>>
>>30415228
There are tons of non-nigger niggers, anon. Black Science Man comes to mind.
>>
>>30415195
Biologically it does. Gender when it's reduced to a "social construct" and no longer married to biology as an alternative word for a physical, biological sex, sure. You can have a man with a vagina and no balls and XX chromosomes.

But outside of your intersectional feminist critical theory frankfurt school of marxism lala land occupied by conspiring sociologists and tenured tweed wearing professors, this "she's a woman with a penis and Y chromosome" thing is like saying, "My cardboard box is a trans-television because it has one on the surface."

If you're just going to disregard chromosomes as mere instructions then by this logic there's absolutely no difference between humans or any other animal. I mean, it's all just instructions and code, right? Then clearly, it's not beastiality if I were to fuck a skunk.
>>
>>30415272
>there's absolutely no difference between humans or any other animal
There really isn't. Humans are just smarter than everything else.

>it's not beastiality if I were to fuck a skunk
No, it is. Still, there's nothing wrong with that. If that skunk doesn't want the dick, it has a very pointed way of letting you know.
>>
>>30414547
Because you're mentally ill?
>>
>>30413173
It says "adjudicated mentally defective," which has a specific meaning that isn't the same as mentally ill.

"adjudicated mentally defective' means that a JUDGE has decided that you are either incapable of caring for yourself due to extreme problems, or you are a danger to yourself and others.

It's got nothing to do with how strongly you think you were born incorrect, or how strongly you believe in the reptilian Illuminati.
>>
The culture should remain exclusive so it doesn't dilute itself and LGBTWTFBBQ types will try and make it about themselves.
>>
>>30415291
Except for all the differences, it's the same. But you try an organ transplant with a chimpanzee or a sheep, shit'll go south, son. And you won't be able to reproduce, since we're not built to reproduce outside our species.

The differences DO matter. Disregarding them is just doublethink. "Disregarding how I'm wrong, how am I NOT right?"
>>
File: cbg-theories.jpg (117 KB, 497x569) Image search: [Google]
cbg-theories.jpg
117 KB, 497x569
>>30411941
while the guy sounds like a raging homosexual and make no valid points. Some LGS are pure shit almost on Local Comic Shop neckbeard level.
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807 KB, 982x980) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807 KB, 982x980
>>30415195
>This is what trans actually believe
It's in your rights to put on a shitty wig and pretend no one notices your shoulder to hip ratio and man hands, but it's also my right to call you a he as much as I want.
>>
>>30411941
>facebook acount
>fake name, no profile picture

clearly just your classic shit stirrer.
>>
>>30415327
But anon, the government bends over backwards for fags, if we have more fags talking about how guns are good the government will never try to touch the things.
>>
>>30411976
I was told a place didn't sell AKs or AK mags/ammo because "AKs are nigger guns."

While OPs fb feed is obviously filled with professional victims, and I personally laugh at that timid little man behind that post because he's judging people he's never met because he thinks they are judging people they've never met. (I get it though, leftists are allowed to be racists).

Of course, I am more of an objective thinker and understand that stereotypes come from somewhere whether the perception is right or wrong. If it isn't the lazy thug Mexican stealing bikes or the uneducated unemployed black guy with 15 kids, all with different moms shooting rival brothers over perceived status, it is the fudd white guy with the "ain't nobama gonna take my guns and bible" bumper sticker working at the gun store.

While he's still a stupid fucking leftist that can't understand not everyone will think like him, he's not entirely wrong.
>>
>>30414615
>, that's not worse. The atheist is being an
nah man muslim extreamist are ass holes to every one. religious assholes are worse then the smug atheist. smug atheist wont kill you although he will eat all your whole foods and trader joes products
>>
>>30415272
>thing is like saying, "My cardboard box is a trans-television because it has one on the surface."
That would be accurate if there was no such thing as medical transition. We have HRT and GRS, in a few decades it will probably be possible to create functional cross-sex reproductive systems. When your cardboard box has a display screen behind a cutout and is connected to a reciever, it is for all intents and purposes a TV set, even if it began life as a cardboard box.

>If you're just going to disregard chromosomes as mere instructions then by this logic there's absolutely no difference between humans or any other animal. I mean, it's all just instructions and code, right? Then clearly, it's not beastiality if I were to fuck a skunk.
The instructions aren't what matters, it's physically what the being is that matters. If a wizard came along and turned that skunk into a human, then no, it wouldn't be bestiality, even if it still had skunk DNA.

>>30415304
According to who?

>>30415340
Sure, just as I have a right to call my car a battleship.
>>
>>30415091
That is me, friendo
>>
>>30415328
What in the shit does bestiality have to do with reproduction? Do you really think animals don't fuck for pleasure?
>>
>>30415367
>Of course, I am more of an objective thinke
Oh god, anon. U dun it nao, boy. Consequences will never be the same. I hope you like fedora memes.
>>
>>30415018
nahh but I got ptsd when Hillary Clinton raped me
>>
>>30415403
Tell me you're a gril. Tell me you have something RESEMBLING a vagina, at the very least! You aren't Thai enough for me to accept as a ladyboy.
>>
>>30415402
But we don't have wizards. We only have engineers who can make a copper spool into a table by turning it sideways and calling it a table. It's not a table, it's a copper wire spool you set stuff on.

Medical transition is not real. You can adopt characteristics, but you will be stuck medicating yourself to keep up the illusion. You'll also lower your lifespan by literal decades as well as raise the risk of committing suicide, even post transition. It's called medical transition because it's the closest thing we have, and what it really amounts to is curing mental illness by baptism in a church. Effectively society is recognizing the establishment of a belief system that reduces male and female pronouns to a choice, they just switch out "soul" for "gender."

>>30415414
The purpose of an asshole is to produce poop. It is not a vagina because you can insert things into it for pleasure.
>>
>>30411941

Florida guy here

Listened to the owner of my favorite gunshop was congratulating a customer on getting married. A two guy marriage, they got into a discussion about where to go hunting this year, his SO does not hunt but kinda needed something to do while he was out in the field. As far as other gunshops I know a couple of gay guys and a gay girl that are regulars at my favorite range. Since they are pretty obvious and no one seems to give a damn I think it's a over sensitivity response. I know a guy that lives as a Marilyn Monroe tribute (has down everything but the voice) that is just a damn .45 zealot. Carries a SW 1911 tactical in his purse. Don't raise a suggestion about anything other than .45 and you get along just fine.
>>
>>30415484
>It's not a table, it's a copper wire spool you set stuff on
A table is something that you sit around and set stuff on.
>>
>>30415446
I have a donger currently.
>>
>>30415515
You could have lied to me, you know.

You should have lied to me.
>>
>>30415484
>female pronou
I still don't see why people stick things in their pooper and expect a good outcome I looking at the fag who stuck his shot gun up his ass and had to get rescued by the paramedics
>>
>>30415521
At least he's got boipussy.
>>
>>30411941

Agree with him, establish common ground, enhance the potential of people who see it coming to appreciate out community.

There ya go. Politics.
>>
>>30413204
>>30413293
>>30413436
>>30413594
>>30414609
>>30415304
>Mentally ill meme.
>>30415240
If you think that half this country doesn't live in states that are worse than Minnesota, you need to take another Psuedoephdrine out of your Laurence Fishburne Pez dispenser.

Yeah, we've got a ways to go before we've got all our rights back (Laws change slower in the Midwest, we're still digging out of the bullshit enacted in the 60s, but we haven't lost any ground since 94), however our laws and jurisprudence on use of force are far better than Florida's or many others.

If Pulse had been in Minnesota, the fags could have carried inside...
>>
>>30415361
No they'll still take them the government values taking away normal people's things over fag feelings.
>>
>>30415508
>Since they are pretty obvious and no one seems to give a damn
>in his purse
Reading shit like this makes my will to gtfo out of this state when I graduate even stronger. What a fucking sewer this state is.
>>
>>30415261
you haven't been around enough blacks then. all except a very small fraction of blacks are in solidarity with one another. from millionaire blacks to the most ghetto niggers possible.

you can't be friends with niggers the way you can with whites, asians, or hispanics. they will always have a chip on their shoulder, and if they are in a herd and you aren't black then they will very easily turn against you.
>>
File: 1465825214870.jpg (430 KB, 1158x2020) Image search: [Google]
1465825214870.jpg
430 KB, 1158x2020
#Lovewins
#Notanillness
>>
>>30415545
If you feel an urge to mutilate your genitals, you are mentally ill.

If you think there is nothing aberrant about wanting to mutilate your genitals, then you are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1465825096881.png (668 KB, 2182x1385) Image search: [Google]
1465825096881.png
668 KB, 2182x1385
Its 2016
>>
>>30415561
>you haven't been around enough blacks then.
ems here. clearly neither of have you.
>>
>>30415563
Jesus christ.

Invest in pesticide futures people.
>>
>>30415545
why couldn't you have been at that faggot bar in Orlando. Oh well, hopefully you go the way Matthew Shepherd went.
>>
File: 1465825125714.jpg (562 KB, 1374x3035) Image search: [Google]
1465825125714.jpg
562 KB, 1374x3035
>>
>>30415563
what the actucall fuck in the hell did I just read. litealy execute them no questions asked
>>
>>30415585
yeah tell me about your token nigger partner, you dumb faggot. meanwhile i'll continue working and living in a nigger infested city.
>>
>>30411959
/Thread
>>
>>30415561
You're the whitest nigger here, my friend.
>>
>>30415610
>city

that's your mistake
>>
>>30415402
>Sure, just as I have a right to call my car a battleship
Sorry to break it to you but if you glue wheels onto a battleship it's still a battleship, just like if you have a penis you're a man.
Sorry pal, that's just how the real world works, when you can get a real, functional vagina capable of producing offspring then we'll talk about you being a woman, until then you're a man no matter how much makeup you put on.
>>
File: 1466809213907.jpg (740 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
1466809213907.jpg
740 KB, 2184x1706
>>30415609
>>
>>30415626
>if they are in a herd and you aren't black then they will very easily turn against you.
should have kept reading or did your hick brain overload before you got there?

of course if you live in bum fuck nowhere with 1% black population they'll pretend to act normal since they don't have the numbers to show their true nature and get away with it.

>>30415623
>only whites hate niggers
lmao
>>
>>30415628
>vagina
>capable of producing offspring
My god, you're retarded. But then, you're probably a Bushboi, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>30415599
is this real I am too scared to leave my house now... why why what is wrong with people
>>
>>30415484
>as raise the risk of committing suicide, even post transition
The suicide rates are not a consequence of transition, but of the underlying medical condition (gender dysphoria). Medical transition, if successful, actually reduces the suicide rates.
>>
>>30415628
>Sorry pal, that's just how the real world works, when you can get a real, functional vagina capable of producing offspring then we'll talk about you being a woman, until then you're a man no matter how much makeup you put on.
That definition of "woman" is inconsistent unless you also think infertile women aren't women.
>>
>>30415649
>He said vagina instead of uterus! Thank god, now I can ignore everything else he said and not have to face the truth.
>>
>>30415663
this is patently false. Swedish studies confirm rates actually incease post transition.

The only places you can find written evidence of suicide rates going down post-transition are places perpetuating the gender cult. IE, cosmetic surgery places and trans rights organizations, not much different from Christian organizations promoting their "pray the gay away" success numbers.
>>
>>30411941
I hate Tumblrinas too anon but yes, it is.

One of the biggest threats to gun ownership continuing to be accepted in the US is the stigma that we're all racists. We should all do a better job of reaching out to minority and LGBT friends and letting them know that it's normal to practice their gun rights, and that they're welcome at the range with us.

I've been to a lot of gun stores where people are doing a fine job of this, and I've been to some where the owner, employees, and clientele casually throw around "color commentary" which, if not always overtly racist, is definitely enough to make someone who isn't white feel pretty uncomfortable/unsafe.

How would you like it if you went to a store and everyone in there was armed and WE WUZ KANGS types who think that white people are the creation of an evil scientist?
>>
>>30415650
They're real
Anal Cancer Rise in Gay Men Prompts Calls for Vaccinations
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations

Attack of the Killer Dykes!
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/07/attack-of-the-killer-dykes/

College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
>>
>>30415650
Just listen to the media and believe their bullshit about how they're all wonderful, normal people who just want healthy lives. Utter one word against it and you're a homophobe. Welcome to 2016
>>
>>30415680
A woman is a human being with functioning XX chromosomes, with our without reproductive dysfunction, malformation or disease.

A trans person is someone born one sex but has a gender identity disorder issue (a brain problem) that tells them they are supposed to be the other sex.

They couldn't win the "I'm a woman despite having a penis" argument, so they simply appropriated the word gender and made it mean whatever they wanted to.
>>
>>30415645
yes im sure the ER docs and neurologists i work with would certainly revert into niggers at a moments notice. White people on the other hand would never act like niggers under any circumstances. Oh no, not at all. Our medical director is black btw, he hates niggers more than any of us
>>
>>30415680
>wom·an
>noun
>an adult human female

>fe·male
>adjective
>1.
>of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes
>>
>>30415686
We can create artificial uterii. How long do you think it will be, in your honest opinion, before we figure out how to implant said uterii into men who wish they had been born women?
>>
>>30415716
>How would you like it if you went to a store and everyone in there was armed and WE WUZ KANGS types who think that white people are the creation of an evil scientist?
I would walk out and go to a different store. What's the problem?

Also, judging by that description I would probably get mugged/carjacked before I even reached the store.
>>
>>30411941
>Is gun culture too "exclusive" for trans, lgbt, physically challenged brown women?
Probably. A lot of people who fetishize guns are insecure xenophobes, clinging to their guns for precisely that reason.

That's not to say all of them are, but enough within the media (like ted nugent) where it turns a lot of people off. I'd say most liberals have disdain for guns moreso because it's directly associated with inbred midwestern racists than any other reason.
>>
>>30415740
Look, nurse, just because he's not chimping out at work like most of them do, doesn't mean shit. Good for you, you know a doctor or two that doesn't have his head up his watermelon ass. Good for you.
>>
>>30415716
>How would you like it if you went to a store and everyone in there was armed and WE WUZ KANGS types who think that white people are the creation of an evil scientist?
I would have found my new favorite gun store
>>
>>30415756
I'm okay with niggers. I'm okay with queers. I'm okay with basically anything that doesn't infringe on my Constitutional rights.

I am not okay with niggers talking shit about Ted motherfucking Nugent.
>>
>>30415599
dude wtf

where is this from and why aren't these people in jail? i hope this is satire or a "joke"
>>
>>30415593
If I'd have been there, I'd have been carrying illegally, because those cucks in Florida aren't allowed to carry in bars, and they need to submit a fingerprint card to get their carry permit.

I don't get you insecure little bitches problem with faggots, it's just another man who isn't in competition with you. What more could you want out of a dude?

Fun fact: The guys who took Matt out riding almost certainly did it because they didn't want to admit to themselves that they wanted to take Matt our "riding".

Brokeback motherfuckers, I've never met a man from Wyoming who knew what to do with a woman without having to watch a couple horses go at it first.
>>
>>30415717
>lifesitenews.com
kys desu senpai
>>
File: Kang Nigger.jpg (172 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
Kang Nigger.jpg
172 KB, 500x422
>>30415716
>implying I'm white
but if I was I think I'd go elsewhere or pic related
>>
>>30415748
No idea, could be tomorrow, could be 1000 years, it doesn't matter.

The point is until that thing is in you, you're objectively male.
>>
>>30415764
you know those comics with the cartoon character who meekly passes one black guy then cries and then gets mad and shitposts on /pol/ about niggers? that's you
>>
>>30415802
>objectively
Stop misusing this word.
>>
File: faggot please.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
faggot please.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
>>30415793
>>
>>30415792
Its no joke
Child Molestation and Homosexuality
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

Children of Homosexual Parents Report Childhood Difficulties
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/children-of-homosexual-parents-report-childhood-difficulties-2/

Comparing the Lifestyles of Homosexual Couples to Married Couples
http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02

Deadly Meningitis Outbreak Hits NYC Gay Community
http://www.inquisitr.com/585603/deadly-meningitis-outbreak-hits-nyc-gay-community/

Everyone Should Know These Statistics on Homosexuals
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

Frightening Gay Statistics
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/frightening_gay_statistics.htm

Gay Youths 148% More Likely to Be Physically Abused in Relationships: DOJ-Funded Report
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-youths-148-more-likely-to-be-physically-abused-in-relationships-doj-fun

Growing Up with Gay Parents: What's the Big Deal?
http://www.aleteia.org/en/lifestyle/article/growing-up-with-gay-parents-whats-the-big-deal-1-5869643663147008
>>
>>30415240
I live in Minnesota. Literally all I had to do to get a permit to purchase was submit to a background check, and it came in the mail a week later.

I'd have to submit to one when I buy a gun anyway, so I don't see how that's cuck. Please elaborate.
>>
>>30415756
Not that this site is representative, but /lgbt/ and /k/ crossboarding seems to have gone up with recent events, and more of /lgbt/ seems interested in getting armed. Pink Pistols now have more attention and more interested people, &c.
With :GBT not being 'oppressed enough' for the left compared to muslims, a lot more are realizing that armed gays don't get bashed and buying guns is good.
I guess we can be the change we want to see for those that want more people owning and liking guns.
>>
>>30415817
>traditioninaction
>jesus-is-savior

You aren't even trying to hide your bias anymore.
>>
>>30415807
you know those faggots who jerk off in the corner while some black doctor fucks their chick? that's you
>>
>>30415716
>One of the biggest threats to gun ownership continuing to be accepted in the US is the stigma that we're all racists.
maybe stop being a racist then?
>>
>>30413901
She's best princess you pleb.
>>
>>30415694
>this is patently false. Swedish studies confirm rates actually incease post transition.
Incorrect. All that study shows is that post-transition suicide rates are higher than the GENERAL POPULATION. And even the author of that study has pointed out that "suicide rates increase after transition" is a false interpretation.

>The only places you can find written evidence of suicide rates going down post-transition are places perpetuating the gender cult.
Isn't Sweden one of those places?

>>30415735
>A woman is a human being with functioning XX chromosomes, with our without reproductive dysfunction, malformation or disease.
So someone born with XY chromosomes and a vagina (which actually is known to happen) isn't a woman? Someone with XX chromosomes and a vagina but born with only one arm isn't a woman?

>>30415746
>of the sex that can bear offspring
Women are of that sex, which isn't to say one must be able to able to bear offspring to be a woman.
>>
>>30415740
>strawman
i never said all blacks are bad, but the vast majority is, nor have i said that all whites are good. the point remains that most blacks are going to be among the worst "humans" you'll meet. if i talk to a stranger for whatever reason and s/he isn't black i can expect the encounter to be neutral or positive. for blacks it will be most likely negative and at best neutral. they score the lowest on standardized tests, commit the most violent crimes, and you denying that won't change a thing.

also, judging by how many blacks the hospital you work at employs it sounds like you're in a trashy area and are most likely trashy yourself so you're probably used to the normal behavior of niggers.
>>
>>30415826
Phil dropped his trip
>>
>>30415830
based on his posts it's pretty clear that he's most likely a nigger himself or some part nigger mutt.
>>
>>30415809
>ob·jec·tive (əb-jĕk′tĭv)
>adj.
>1. a. Existing independent of or external to the mind; actual or real
>b. Based on observable phenomena; empirical
>2. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
Physically you have male genitalia and male chromosomes, in every physical sense you are a male, it's only in your mind that you're a woman.
You are, by dictionary definition, objectively a male.
>>
>>30415792
>why aren't these people in jail?
Because the state is not omniscient, and even it it was, it really doesn't give a shit about the people.
>>30415563
>>30415579
>>30415599
>>30415637
>>30415717
>Sexual deviants have deviant sexuality, news at 11.

There are 9 billion people on this rock. The problem is that the internet has allowed the shittiest, weirdest .01% find each other, and there's damn near a million of them. It only takes finding 10 people who share your opinions for the average person to create a homogeneous social hugbox that makes them immune to social censure, and the internet means that you don't even need to actually meet them in order to count them towards your 10 count.

If you want to give the state the power to find these hugboxes, break them, and take the participants to jail for abominable behavior, you want to give the state the power to know everything about you and the power to destroy your life the moment the state decides your behavior us undesirable.
>>
>>30415818
Just because the burden is light, doesn't mean it's not a burden. I'll agree with you that 180 million+ Americans have it worse than Minnesota, but we aren't in a utopia.
>>
>>30415855
A woman is a female, and a female must have the potential biology to bear a child, aka, a uterus, vagina, and overies.
Even if for some reason a woman is infertile, she still possess all the organs necessary for child birth.
>>
>>30415934
Oh, I know that. MN needs castle law, Stand Your Ground, and more fucking ranges in the twin cities. God dammit.
>>
If you walk into a shop screaming you suck dick and you don't have a pair of tits do you really expect to be treated like a normal person?

I don't like celery, i'm not going to pretend to like it to coddle your feelings.

How does anyone even know your alphabet soup sexuality? You project it bigger than an out door theater. You're like a vegan who goes to a sushi bar and spends the entire time complaining about the room full of murderers.
>>
>>30415825
honestly, i never see guns becoming popular within the liberal communities.

first of all, they are more concerned with being morally self-righteous and pious than they are with self preservation. the "but the children!!!!!!!!!" arguments would buckle them at the knees ending up a sobbing wreck capitulating to whatever propaganda even if they personally don't ideologically agree. liberals are far too susceptible to browbeating over morality, that's an inherent trait of liberals.

only the identity politic people who lean to the right would really ever defend gun rights, so log cabin republicans. maybe militant black power groups but I don't even think exist anymore as liberals cannibalized them for not being PC.
>>
>>30415855
You will not be able to show me an example of someone born with a functioning vagina that has XY chromosomes. You're thinking of intersexed conditions and genital malformation diseases.

Arms and legs are not genitals and have nothing to do with your sex. Your sexual and reproductive organs and sexual characeristics (primary and secondary) do. Which all depend on the expression of your chromosomes.

You don't have to have offspring to be a woman, but you need to be a woman to be a woman, not a man. This blank slateism is wishful thinking that doesn't logically work.

You can no more become a woman through surgery than you could surgically alter yourself to look and function like a dolphin. Body modification doesn't change your sex or your species, it just lets you play pretend a little better. You shouldn't get the same recognition and society shouldn't be forced to play along with your lifestyle.
>>
>>30415557
This place is pretty good compared to the other shitholes in the US.
Plus we have a full on pro-fun governor.
>>
>>30415958
I'd want to get rid of the permits as a higher priority than SYG, because we basically already have SYG through jurisprudence.

I also want us to finish normalizing our NFA regs, so that if the Hughes Amendment ever gets knocked out I'm not still looking for a Colt 641, I can just Form 1 an 80%.

After CD and SYG, then we need to look at Constitutional Carry, and a RKBA amendment to the state Constitution.
>>
>>30415971
Definitely not in the hardcore liberal groups, but in some of the groups that are aligned with the left purely out of shared interests, that is more likely.
At least, among LGBT groups there is a bit of a shift from the left going on, with all the trends tumblr and such are making and how vicious they are as soon as someone disagrees with them. There is at least potential there to go "see what happens when you rely on them for protection, and they turn against you? I can teach you how to only have to rely on yourself and not get assaulted by once allies for disagreeing with them". The browbeating morality the left has been employing more and more as of late has been turning people away from them. Question becomes thus getting the maligned groups allied with someone else.
>>
>>30415571
That's not my point, my velcro glove wearing friend.

The point is that the LAW says fuck all about MENTAL ILLNESS.

The law says "Adjudicated Mentally Defective," which is not mere mental illness. A mental defective isn't just nutty, he's nutty enough the COURTS, think he can't tell that it's wrong to kill people. He's so nutty, they stuck him in a monitored care facility against his will for a significant period of time.

Or maybe he's such a moron he makes you look smart, and is unable to care for himself.

That's what the 4473 is asking about, not depression, not the belief that a man's ass is a better place for a cock than your mother's gaping chasm, not the belief that a cock about as useless as yours might be better off sliced off, turned inside out, and sewn into a facsimile of a vagina, not the belief that Wicca existed more than 50 years ago, not the belief that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

It's about being too fucking around the bend to know that killing is wrong or too fucking stupid to be trusted with a stove and a set of kitchen knives.
>>
>>30416123
If you think wanting to mutilate your genitals isn't "mentally defective", then YOU are mentally defective.
>>
File: 1451340905609.png (152 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1451340905609.png
152 KB, 640x400
>>30411941
>tfw I know a black guy and a gay that work at two different shops/ranges
>>
>>30416134
If you think that cosmetic self harm is a reason to take away someone's human rights, you are a bootlicking statist who's only not down at the barracks servicing his betters because they don't agree with him.

Get the fuck out of other people's lives. If you don't, how can you expect them to stay the fuck out of yours?
>>
>>30416201
>genital mutilation
>cosmetic self harm

Jesus christ you really are mentally ill.
>>
>>30415830
>>30415871
wow edgy! great job! sure showed me

now how about you go outside instead of just jerking off to stormfront and only trying to meet people that confirm your biases
>>
>>30412928
> not painting their targets UN blue
Faggots.
>>
>>30416201
Given how it's now considered a felony to call someone with a penis a man, I'd say those other people are in my life. And they're screwing things up for 98.1% of the population for the 1.8%
>>
>>30415944
Okay, so if someone is born male, but has a uterus, vagina, and ovaries, but infertile, they're a woman?

>>30415886
There's no such thing as "objectively male", because "male" is a category created by human culture. Having a penis and XY chromosomes are objective realities, putting someone into a category based on that is not.
>>
I don't understand why this is even an issue nor why you're even fucking arguing about it.

They are looking for any remaining niche hobbyist community that has "too many" white people because whites are being demographically replaced by mass immigration.
>>
>>30416214
It's not like they were gonna use it for it's purpose, and if they were, would you really want them to breed?

The fact that you actually give a fuck about what other people do with their dicks and pussies is fucking hilarious. Do you really think it's your business?

Do you really think that you stopping them is going to do you any good?

Do you really think there's any reason why you should have that right?

Meditate on what freedom requires. Real freedom, and not just the mere absence of an overlord like watering the tree can achieve for you. And then ask those questions of yourself again.

Why are you allowed to make decisions for them if they are not allowed to make decisions for you?
>>
>>30416285
I don't care about their dicks. But their desire to mutilate themselves DOES speak to their general mental state. These people are deranged and unhinged, as surely as any schizophrenic. They shouldn't even be allowed to roam the streets, they should all be in institutions.

If they were all in institutions, then we wouldn't need to worry about whether or not they have second amendment rights. Anyone who can't handle the full set of American rights should not be allowed to be free. That's the only sensible way to handle this.
>>
>>30416244
Again, if you're born with a functioning uterus, vagina and ovaries, and XX chromosomes, you're a woman. Gender is the shadow of sex, not even concurrently important.

>>30416244
Male is a word humans created _specifically_ to distinguish the characteristics of someone whom has sperm and a penis as well as other traditionally masculine traits. It's not a gender. Gender as a separate thing from sex is a postmodern invention created solely to give credibility to transexuality. It has no legs.

Having a penis and XY chromosomes are objective realities of being male sexed. Having a male physiology and neurology are objective realities. Having a female neurology in an XY body is a medical problem, not its own gender.

There is no such thing as objectively gendered, as gender has been co-opted as an alternative word for sex to mean an imaginary state of being male or female independent of your physical reality characteristics. In which case Splendor should be a thing; your Splendor is your species, decoupled from the physical reality of your body. You may look human, but your Splendor is actually that of an 8 year old dragon. There is no objective human species, only code and meat.
>>
>>30416244
>There's no such thing as "objectively male", because "male" is a category created by human culture.
Male is a biological term, you can tell because we extend the term to fishes and insects and parts of a flower.

Man, He, Him, those are social terms. Please respect the difference.
>>30416241
>Given how it's now considered a felony to call someone with a penis a man,
Pull the other one. You aren't allowed to bully a fucked up little kid to the point of suicide, but that's hardly the same thing.

Did you know that prior to
>current year
there wasn't any real law about who was allowed to go in which bathroom, except for laws about sexual harassment, that would only come into play if you weren't there to go to the bathroom.

I think it's hilarious that moralists are so freaked out about a faggy little boy sitting down to pee that they're gonna force him to use the same toilet as their sons.

Guess what? The odds are way better that he's going to be having sex in the bathroom if you force him to use the same bathroom as the kids who don't think they are girls.
>>30416277
Have more kids if you're worried about this.

Maybe also act in such a way that you can gain some allies who would otherwise be opposed to you because they are single issue voters on a subject that doesn't affect you.
>>
>>30416244
> so if someone is born male, but has a uterus, vagina, and ovaries, but infertile, they're a woman?
Hypothetically speaking if you could put what is for all intents and purposes legitimate female genitalia (a inverted penis doesn't count) into a male and then have that genitalia be potential capable of bearing a child (even an infertile woman with no eggs can become pregnant through in vitro fertilization) then sure, at that point I'd call it a woman.
As far as I know such a thing doesn't exist yet or is so extremely fucking rare that it applies to basically no trannies.

>because "male" is a category created by human culture
Tell that almost every vertebrate species on Earth. This is why I hate trannies, they'll ignore even the most basic of fucking science because they want everyone who clearly see them as what they are and not they want to be to cater to them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.