[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a gun ban were to happen and mass confiscation was going on,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17
File: OiVey!.png (1 MB, 1204x1204) Image search: [Google]
OiVey!.png
1 MB, 1204x1204
If a gun ban were to happen and mass confiscation was going on, how would you hide your weapons? Saying "I don't have them." might work for a bit, but eventually they will check records and find out whether you reported them stolen or if you bought them.
>>
>>3041033
>buy boat
>keep reciept
>crash boat
>tell atf you lost guns in boating accident
>????
>profit
>>
>>30410333
>>30410333

This is retarded. That's what you do when REGISTRATION happens.

If there is mass confiscation you have to be occupying a public spot in your state like the capitol building with dozens of armed guys, just have everyone get together chill out there.
>>
>>30410333
hand over some
hand over receipt from gun store of sale
state you sold the rest to private parties at the panic level pricing and do not have a bill of sale
keep primary kit in attic or other hidden space
>>
File: 1384493720353.jpg (811 KB, 1297x977) Image search: [Google]
1384493720353.jpg
811 KB, 1297x977
>>30410333
>hide
>during mass confiscation
don't think you belong on /k/, OP
>>
File: 1462419435366.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1462419435366.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>30410471
This guy gets it
>>
>>30410407
That's fine if you wanna get Waco'd
>Breaking news: Extremist "Patriot 3%ers" terrorist group taken over town hall, many hostages reported.
>>
>>30410333
>hide
No
>>
File: Colt 45.png (360 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Colt 45.png
360 KB, 1024x768
>>30410333
> sir, where are your guns?
> I sold them all after hearing that they will be confiscated, so that I can atleast make money out of it
> so, who ownes them now?
> I do not write a list of people I´m seeling my guns to

if this does not work
pic related
>>
File: 1466899404986.png (247 KB, 476x388) Image search: [Google]
1466899404986.png
247 KB, 476x388
Ain't nobody HIDING when masked gov't agents go around telling people to give them their guns
>>
>>30410586
>People caring about politicians lives
>>
>>30410333
>If a gun ban were to happen and mass confiscation was going on, how would you hide your weapons?

>Hide your weapons
>Not join la resistance

It's like you don't understand what "happening" or "shtf" mean.
>>
>>30410664
That was a fun movie.
>>
File: Get Angry.jpg (951 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Get Angry.jpg
951 KB, 1920x1080
>>30410333
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same
>>
Shoot them.
>>
>>30410742
What movie is it? Google image came up with nothing.
>>
>>30410751
>domestic
>>
>>30410773
Rango.
>>
>>30410333
>Hide
The only things being hidden are people waiting to ambush the traitorous government
>>
>>30410773
Guessing Rango
>>
>>30410333
>mass confiscation of guns
>see poh-leece coming
>stick gun through the mail slot and blow their legs off while they're knocking
>>
Do you honestly think the police will have time to do that? If anything it will just make 100% of gun stores and ammo vendors go out of business. Then all you will have is guns and ammo and no way to practice.
>>
File: m3.jpg (11 KB, 398x108) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
11 KB, 398x108
no guns here officer
>>
>>30410868
>Oh hey, Kleenex. My nose is runny, may I use a few?
>>
>>30410883
>sure, have a blast
>[racks slide]
>>
Question, is there a way the government or people will know who you vote for?
>>
>>30410333
>Not having called and reported shit stolen before all of this even happened
>Not having an evac tube for all your firearms
>Not stockpiling ammo and keeping it in a buried humidor

S-s-step it up sempai
>>
>>30410333
I got a real scenario, President starts war, military is sent to Germany, war gets bad and they replace the military standard issue mosins with sticks, 100% of military is over seas, revolution by retards happen, Red Guard takes over America. Guns are taken, or they rush your frozen ice castle until you run out of ammo.

This is actually what happened in Russia, World War 1.
>>
>>30410333
I'm so tired of this hypothetical shit.

If they come for your guns they're not going to shy away if you tell them you lost/destroyed/sold/disposed/converted to a sex toy, they're going to fucking tear your property apart if they know you value the second amendment and maybe if they don't find anything they might not shoot you. Of course you have to let them fuck your wife first.
>>
>>30411203
this
>>
>>30411203
But we want to know what to do in this situation, or what to do beforehand as preparation
>>
>>30411278
Lube your wife
>>
>>30410471
If there was ever gun confiscation they'd be a lot of dead Feds and civs. So many it'll never be worth it.
>>
>hide
I'd be fighting desu
>>
>>30410586
finally, a reason for small to medium sized groups of armed americans to go fuck their congressmen in the ass
>>
File: 1357614290221.jpg (100 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
1357614290221.jpg
100 KB, 800x739
>>30411278
>But we want to know what to do in this situation, or what to do beforehand as preparation
discussing either is the kind of thing that puts you on watch lists m8

daily reminder that we are all good citizens here at /k/ and definitely don't have any contingency plans for forced government confiscation/general tyrrany that would endanger dedicated politicians or our valiant police.
>>
>>30410333
No one is trying to take away your Muslims. All we want is to put "common sense" restrictions on Assault Muslims- the ones designed strictly to kill as many people as possible, as quickly as possible.
These weapons of war have no place on our streets. Tell your Congressman you support an Assault Muslim Ban today.
>>
>>30411278
Store caches in the middle of nowhere, create a network of like minded people and plan. Or what >>30411317 said.

>>30411328
Oh hey you're going to fight off 20 fucking guys raiding your house in the middle of the night, I didn't know you were a fucking hero.

Don't fight a battle you know you will lose. If they come for your guns offer them no resistance and play good citizen, meanwhile there are caches you and your group of people have strategically placed in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>30411399
If you ain't on the watch lists already, you aren't a real American.

besides, the damn things must be getting so big now as to be useless.
>>
>>30411434
Data balkanization.
>>
>>30410910
Not yet, but soon enough there will be.

For all we know, it's already been done with electronic voting machines which they're trying to push more of.
>>
None of my guns are registered, so I guess I'll hide them in their safe
>>
>>30410910
metadata analysis (which the government isn't even hiding that they're doing) is literally capable of discovering facts like this with an extremely high degree of certainty.
>>
>>30410333
>live in Texas, where there's no firearm permit, registration, or license requirements
>gun confiscation
Pick one, friend.
>>
>>30410333

What guns?
>>
>>30410393
>mfw all the retards that say they lost them get thrown in the gulag for just a shitty excuse
But hey you will have lots of boat stories to tell other fellow prisoners.
>>
File: street sweeper.jpg (18 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
street sweeper.jpg
18 KB, 273x400
>>30410562
>>
>>30410333
I'd dress in flannel, a beanie, and my little sister's jeans and start hyperventilating at the mere mention of the words gun, firearm, ammunition, etc. Then tell them I needed to go to my safe space while blaring obscure folk/electronica bands.
>>
>>30410333
You help join a resistance. You cache a few special weapons and ammo, and if they ever come knocking you hand over a couple of your extra guns that you held onto and were unable to sell during the preban panic purchases. You do have bills of sale, which you hand over with fake names and information on them. Or real ones which lead them to anti-gun liberals that you have met/heard of, etc.

Now that you have been a good citizen, and now that the officers have arrived and gone through your home, you now know at least a very few of them and who you need to target. You begin by assassinating politicians that supported the confiscation efforts and their law enforcement allies. You figure out where they live, you follow them home, you do some preliminary recon, and then you plan an attack in a place where they are vulnerable.

Maybe you try to take a few of them alive so that you can interrogate them. But mostly you kill them. Make it clear that assisting in the unconstitutional weapon confiscations in any way makes you an enemy of the people and that you will be treated as such. Make it so bloody and violent that the government is forced to back the fuck off for lack of willing men to do the job after you hack collaborators to pieces.
>>
File: 1466972256125.jpg (90 KB, 960x942) Image search: [Google]
1466972256125.jpg
90 KB, 960x942
kill me kill me now /go out shootin
>>
>>30410333
>surrounded by thousands of miles of desert
>go bury them in a sealed crate
>nogunsherepiggy.png
>wait a few weeks
>join resistance
>dig up crate
>die in a ditch attacking a convoy
>whistle battle cry of freedom with last breath
>>
>>30411328
You'd be dying. If there was anything to learn from Waco, it's that if the government really wants to shoot you, they go in guns blazing and make up a story later to explain the collateral.

If it really gets to that point, play the good little passive slave until you have a chance to fight at the time you choose, rather than they.
>>
>>30411203

Who's doing the seizures? Probably not the feds, since their aren't enough to cover the entire country.

I suspect the local police would do it, except if the situation is bad enough that we're down to door-to-door seizures, they are probably busy enough with all the other random idiots running around rioting and crap like that. New Orleans is about the only time I can recall this happening in the US, and they seemed to focus on unoccupied homes.

Out in the boonies, we're talking local sheriffs. Election campaigns being what they are out here, I don't worry about it too much.
>>
"Here you go officer. Would you like the bullets first?"
>>
>>30411843
>the government can Waco 300 million people
No.
>>
>>30411700
Unless the voting itself is non-anonymous, they can't know that with certainty. If you participate in anonymous online opinion polls, they might be able to correlate that, and which websites you visit with your IP, and use other data like which party if any you're registered with, but that just points in a given direction, it's not absolute, concrete data. Sure, in many cases it's accurate, but it's not guaranteed to be correct even if the data is correct. Like you might be a registered democrat and vote for Sanders on opinion polls, but switch to Trump just before the general election. Then metadata analysis will be inaccurate.
>>
>>30410333
>hide
If they want the guns they'll have to take the bullets first.
>>
File: 1464217006801.jpg (351 KB, 1156x1228) Image search: [Google]
1464217006801.jpg
351 KB, 1156x1228
>live in small rural area with a based sheriff that's pledged to tell the feds to suck his cock and implied that he'd be slinging lead in their direction alongside everyone in town.

I don't really care what the feds want to try. I just hope they make it quick.
>>
>>30410664
What movie is that
>>
>>30410333
Not gonna happen in Texas and several other states.
>>
>>30410664
> so, who ownes them now?
> criminals

>>30414046
Rango
>>
>>30410333
Thinking i wouldnt just shoot them at thepeople trykng to collect them....
>>
>>30410333
>eventually they will check records and find out whether you reported them stolen or if you bought them

What records?

FFS if you're going to come here and shitpost then learn your shit /pol/.
>>
File: PMAG40size_03_zpsba44e2db.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PMAG40size_03_zpsba44e2db.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
any gun confiscation of any kind will be lead by the national guard if any thing. Which if that is the cause then they are traitors for following an unlawful order of the bill of rights. charged with High treason the penalty which is death. You must steal your hearts and be prepared to do what you must & rip and tear with lead, blade and macgyver duct tape skills. I will happily change my crusade of the jihadists to a civil war. But we wary of the sheep that will report you if you do not already have the in person social connections. Just remember this
P.s
2000 rounds per firearm and at least 6 secondary magazines
with 10 primary magazine's 40 rounder m3 pmags are the stuff dreams are made of...
>>
File: 1466125742912.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466125742912.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
"Oh well, we needed to violently overthrow the government anyways"
>>
>>30415235
cool your jets. It's not unlawful for the government to impose some regulation. We already accept some legislation of various types.
It is very unlikely but it's possible in teh future certain sorts of guns will require certain training and licensing like in Australia.
There isn't going to be any sort of civil war. Take that tin foil off your head it's hurting your common sense.
>>
This thread is why Gun Bans will never happen en masse with confiscation. The Second Amendment is the only thing that Americans are willing to fire back over. I'm saying this from a purely objective lens, not from a bitter lens, NSA :) The government can do nearly anything it wants without any threat of insurrection. Confiscation of guns is the only line for that, so naturally, they're not going to broach it, as it doesn't pose a threat to them.
>>
File: 1433577873490.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1433577873490.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>30411434
>call security officer at work the other day about my Secret Clearance network acess
>he says "Hah, wow, how did you even get this job?" after I've been there a month
>"Sorry, what?"
>shuffling papers
>"Oh, haha, looking at the wrong file"

>mfw I'm actually a proponent of peaceful political discourse and am not a revolutionary, and am actually a patriotic hardcore american Nationalist, which got a lot of alt-right people pissed off at me when they talked about insurrection
>>
File: Kek.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>30410887
>My head certainly feels emptier
>>
>>30411770
Pretty sure the USCG has rules about guns on the water... And you're wrong no matter what knowing them.
>>
If Revolution begins, as a Canadian who supports the 2nd Amendment, I feel like joining it.
>>
>>30410333
You need documentation for private sales?
>>
>>30410333
I would hide them in my cold dead hands.
>>
>>30410586
Imagine how Waco would've played out if everyone inside had smartphones.
>>
>>30415929
Mainstream social media will just use the tools they are using to quash Isis's social media presence to keep you from Periscoping the revolution.

Count on it.
>>
>>30415997
It would spread too fast. They don't call it viral for nothing.
>>
>>30415929
what good would smartphones be if they jam the signal/internet?
>>
>>30415510
USCG doesn't have authority over lakes, rivers, and swamps.
>>
Will build a boad of ma guns and burn maself on thems
>>
>>30416636
They didn't jam the signal for the guys occupying that ranger's station in Oregon.

I watched the stream all night when it looked like it was going to end in a bloodbath.
>>
>>30410789
Dude that movie is fucking great
>>
>>30410333
>but eventually they will check records and find out whether you reported them stolen or if you bought them.

Is this the US government you're talking about?
>>
>>30415235
>steal your hearts

Settle down autist
>>
>>30417379
Yeah the same one that couldn't give me a copy of my military driving record
>>
>>30410779
>constitution
>>
>>30410333
I only have water guns in my shed if you're wondering, ossifer
>>
No gun frenchfag lurker here.

From what I understand, the anti-gun side has calculated that they can't straight up go against the 2nd Am tide.
In order to deprive you guys of your weaponry they have adopted the following strategies in concurrence ->
>philosophical
dispute over the meaning of the 2nd am.

>the emotional side
muh childrens.
statistics war.

>the administrative side, in my neutral froggy eyes the most dangerous for you guys
first they haggle you then they say okay you get to keep your guns if you give up on the powerful stuff the grenades, the autos etc.. They start over a few years later with the lower "categories". It's all legislative and legal stuff.
Then they ask you to register them. Then they'll track and limit all the activities related to weapons like hunting, shooting at the range buying ammo, reloading, sporting events, gatherings then ask you to hand over them. If you refuse you get summoned in a courtroom where you can't really expect to brandish your gun and not go to jail.
They can track your serial numbers, made you make most of your purchases thru dealers so they'll subpoena their records or threaten their livelihood with legislation and more restrictions..
It's a slow death. By recursion if you allowed the first domino to fall, then the rest will.

Doing this attrition stuff does not benefit you in the long term.
You are fighting a battle where if you win, you get to stay at your current level. If you lose, you lose your fundamental murikan right. From their POV if they lose they keep level but if they win then it's progress in their eyes.

Your either pursue aggressive new gun rights, full autos, no registrations and get a new nice non pro corporation NRA
or you learn gunsmithing and make sure the diy making culture takes off.
If you don't do this your fucked buddy.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.