[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: www.jpg (111 KB, 731x460) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
111 KB, 731x460
Well?
>>
F16s
>>
I can see this whole thread crashing and burning..
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>30397333
There were Americans who crashed their plane before the big terrorist guys got to the next step of their plan
>>
>>30397428
They showed the terrorists that they were in charge, proving that they were truly the biggest guys on the plane.
>>
>>30397477
U U U U
U
U
U
>>
Steel beams.
>>
>>30397344
With no survivors
>>
What if they just gave everyone a box cutter as the boarded the plane.
>>
File: B2J.jpg (79 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
B2J.jpg
79 KB, 486x576
>>30397333
the jew
>>
>>30397333
but the box cutters can take hostages
>>
>>30397333
Well since the flights that were hijacked were pussy bitch New yorkers who would piss themselves at a box cutter if it was real freedom loving red blooded Americans than the hijackers would have gotten their shit stomped
>>
>New Yorker
>American

Pick one. Faggots can't even open carry.
>>
>>30397629

>Welcome to /k/ Airlines flight 69
>Here's your complimentary self defence box cutter
>Alternatively, you can pay an extra fee and receive a cosmaline smeared Nugget
>>
File: a laughing american appears.png (24 KB, 329x332) Image search: [Google]
a laughing american appears.png
24 KB, 329x332
>New Yorkers
>red blooded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New Yorkers are the most spineless pieces of shit the country has, no wonder they all died screaming like faggots.
>>
New Yorkers and San Franciscans are essentially Europoors. There is nothing American about them and they know it.
>>
>>30397704
Eh, one of the planes did stomp their shit. But also remember that up until that point, planes hadn't been used like that after being hijacked. They were typically held for ransom and everyone got off a-okay.
>>
>>30397704
>>30397717
>>30397821
>>30397827

Yeah, I'm Canadian and even I know the difference between liberal city polk and country men
>>
>>30397704
Yeah, it's too bad no one was there to stomp out those Saudi Arabia fucking shits.
>>
>>30397841
what's got more libshits? Hongcouver or Toronto?
>>
>>30397477
U. U
U. U
U U U U
U
U
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x315
>>30397341
FPBP
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.