[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most cringy shit I've ever seen >allowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
This is the most cringy shit I've ever seen

>allowing new fucks into a "serious" militia that have never shot a gun before
>being so serious about safety and tactics yet aren't serious about quality firearms
>not taking safety off during a potential firefight

I can't believe this garbage
pic absolutely related
>>
>>30396813
forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwNfbBtsECQ
>>
>>30396813
bump
>>
They might not be the fittest, or the best equipped, but at least they're going to actively try and help people, they've got their heart in the right place I guess?
>>
I got 2:21 in and when they rolled up to a gas station looking like their first time watching American Sniper happened to coincide with their pay-day, hooded some guy and started using names like "White Wolf" I cringed too hard to continue.

It starts with patch faggotry and leads down a slippery slope to this.
>>
File: 1459652597053.jpg (146 KB, 882x1092) Image search: [Google]
1459652597053.jpg
146 KB, 882x1092
>>30396813
>20:25

"This is the first time i've ever shot an AK-47 assault rifle"

>assault rifle
>It's not even an AK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've seen militia groups that did there stuff right, I'll chock this up to a "bad" find on Discoveries part.
>>
Holy fucking kek, its like every fat mall ninja meme come to life.
>>
>>30396813
bump
>>
>>30397024
>"bad" find

It's intentional propaganda and exploitation media. "Let's find the stupidest, most outrageous people and film them! Bonus points if they don't have teeth!"
>>
>>30397024

Was done intentionally to discredit everyone else.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2460526/fullcredits?ref_=ttco_sa_1

Some of the people involved with the making of this "documentary":

>(((Sabine Kertscher)))
>(((Valerie Smaltini)))
>(((Matthew Ostrom)))
>(((Eric Leemon)))
>(((French Horwitz)))

Now why on Earth would a gang of Jews want to degrade white militia movements? I wonder...
>>
I'm sorry, I just couldn't bare to watch anymore of that fucking video after the 3 minute mark, it was absolutely unbearable.
>>
File: 1379574032433.png (15 KB, 225x219) Image search: [Google]
1379574032433.png
15 KB, 225x219
>>30397242
>>
File: triggered.png (228 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228 KB, 600x524
>>30396995
>mfw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.