[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened in Ukraine? Did Russia leave? Do they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: Ukraine-Map.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine-Map.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
What ever happened in Ukraine?

Did Russia leave? Do they still own half the country?
>>
After Russia used chemical weapons it was pretty much over. The Ukrainian puppet government propped up by the Russians are saying it was separatists though.
>>
>>30393965
>Russia used chemical weapons
Wait what?
>>
>>30393981
Ukraine shot down that Malaysian airlines plane, and after that the joo media stopped reporting about anything dealing with Ukraine due to Russian pressure of exposing the truth about what happened. US ditched after that.
>>
>>30393947
War's still raging, Russia owns Crimea, rebels and little green men are still fighting for about half of the remaining Ukraine though.
>>
>>30394035
I cannot say you are right or wrong on that account, but that is basicly the last time I heard anything about Ukrian and why I am curious as to what happened since they determined that russians shot down the plane. Did russia retreat in disgrace or do they still hold chrimea or territory in the area?
>>
File: disney-villains-as-princesses.jpg (95 KB, 513x509) Image search: [Google]
disney-villains-as-princesses.jpg
95 KB, 513x509
Oh cool, I guess this is the best place as any to ask this question:
The US claims that it has footage of the SAM launch that shot down the Malaysia airlines plane but refuses to release it out concerns that it will reveal the capabilities of its surveillance systems. How true is this? I know the US operates satellites that can pick up ICBM launches but the boosters of a SAM and an ICBM are not exactly similar in scale.
>>
>>30394112
dont really know. the WH press cannot agree and work out one "official" story, so they just blackout anything on it.

But honestly, do you expect anything truthful to be released and reported to the US public? FFS, they have already edited the call transcripts from Abu Hajar shooting up that queer bar before releasing them. Do you expect to get a clear cut, no-way-its-bullshit, only-nonbiased-facts story about Ukraine?

My question is why is Chernobyl still on that map, and where is Arsenal Bulgaria located?
>>
>>30394126
They have a telescope that can take a picture of the other side of the universe, is it too farfetched that they are recording the whole earth in super128KHD with their Skynet of surveillance sats?
>>
>>30394126
Probably a drone using classified wide area surveillance technology. Gorgon Stare, etc.
>>
>>30394229
A..are you high right now?
>>
File: Untitled.png (113 KB, 585x225) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113 KB, 585x225
According to Defcon Russian offensives have stepped up to the highest level yet seen over the course of the war in the last few days.
>>
>>30394318
So wait, russia is upping game in ukrain and syria, why do I only hear about syria?
>>
>>30394329
As was mentioned earlier in the thread, western media has all but blacked out coverage of Ukraine.
>>
>>30394206
Well if they refuse to release even just a cropped or edited version then it better be some sort of magic eye of sauron technology.
>>
>>30394035
>due to Russian pressure of exposing the truth about what happened

The UN investigation found out the russians, or rather a russian only SAM shot down the plane.
>>
>>30394318
>According to Defcon

Really nigga? Really?

Can i start using infowars now?
>>
File: geryu8ett9cjis0bkbzs.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3750) Image search: [Google]
geryu8ett9cjis0bkbzs.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3750
>>30394289
Not that dude, but are you denying the wide area surveillance stuff? Because that's been a thing for years now and has even been "tested" over cities for extended periods of time in the US. has been proven to be quite effective, depending on the imaging equipment/method.

pic related is just an example, only implemented systems use fixed wing/drones to stay above an area for a long period of time taking pictures of this quality(or even better), over city sized areas multiple times a second the entire time they are up.
>>
>>30394390
Did the UN investigations find out how the extra window by the exit door kept being filled in with a blank on some "official news pictures" and then have a clear glass in other "official news pictures"?

There are two possibilities: 1) the plane shot down in ukraine was actually MH370 that went "missing" in the Indian Sea (actually landed safely at US Blacksite on UK owned islands off India, everyone tortured then killed to gain Chinese sekrits)

2) Malasian airlines wanted to retire their oldest 747's and cash out on those triple re-insured airframes.

But go look at the carnage and think..... Where is the blood from the bodies? Why are they so pale? How in the fuck did hundreds of perfect-condition passports litter the ground, with some even having the holepunched VOID front cover?

Shit don't add up, and the govt sure as shit aint gonna tell the truth.
>>
>>30394516
>(actually landed safely at US Blacksite on UK owned islands off India, everyone tortured then killed to gain Chinese sekrits)

wew lad.

Enjoy your last (You), for you care not about the truth, just about conspiracys.
>>
>>30394535
Wow, totally got me there buddy! Got any more Gerber String'n Peas and rubber spoons to hand out?

Why not tell me your idea of how it happed?
>J-Just like the media said it did! What do you mean the media lies? Thats impossible!
>>
>>30394483
>He thinks that really from a stationary winged aircraft
You ever try to take a picture from a propeller plane? You'd have better luck getting a clear picture taken by Michael J Fox.
>>
>>30394588
>Whut are UAVs

Jesus anon, even I map my local area every few days. The higher you fly the easier it is to get clear images.
>>
>>30394588
It says it in the fucking jpg what was used to take picture what was used to take the picture, you clown.
>>
>>30393947
S few days ago, there was a major battle in recspturing Donbass Airport. I also heard of a Russian mobilization
>>
>>30394397
>Defcon
>Same as infowars
I'll have you know, as a volunteer, we actually inspect both air and ground traffic via radar services online and also attempt to decode the morse code messages on the USB frequencies. I'll also have you know, that this organization has been around for 35 years ever since the Archer 83 incident took place. If you want to believe us as tin foil hats, go ahead, I'm just putting in my two cents
>>
File: cool story kid.jpg (8 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
cool story kid.jpg
8 KB, 246x205
>>30394660
>morse code messages on the USB frequencies.
>>
>>30394185

This administration is so fucking useless and pathetic.
>>
>>30394673
Confirmed for never listening to the stations
>>
>>30394660
Ignore the naysayers, they are paid by the post to dissuade lur/k/ers.
>>
>>30394688
When do i get my paycheck?

>>30394683
>Morse code

Hey, like i said, cool story.
>>
>>30394535
>you care not about the truth, just about conspiracys.
>>
>>30394397
You're better off with infowars than most media
>>
>>30394713

Why, the fact that you know its 100% bullshit rather than 75% bullshit?
>>
>>30393947
>Did Russia leave

pic related

>Half the country

not quite half but close. I think Ukraine in the Next year might try an air born operation to get some of their land back. It sounds laughable, but many of their units are close if not fully back to full strength and are training their paratroopers and river crossing troops feverishly.

I've been watching them closely. If any one wants to speculate/ war game with me I'm game.
>>
>>30394796
Nice picture anon. I can fully see the details
>>
File: Ckwsz_3XEAAsTK0.jpg (39 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Ckwsz_3XEAAsTK0.jpg
39 KB, 960x640
>>30394126
Missile launch detection satellite are some of the most secretive things we have in orbit. The US is not going to release that. Plus why bother when open source intelligence has already caught the Russians red handed.
>>
File: ClYYkUXUgAAC4Cl.jpg (311 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
ClYYkUXUgAAC4Cl.jpg
311 KB, 1200x776
>>30394713
>infowars

Absolute shit but sometimes better than the MSM

>>30394816
oops her's the pic
>>
File: Ciq9VntW0AA1cGT.jpg (69 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Ciq9VntW0AA1cGT.jpg
69 KB, 600x338
>>30394872
Why is it that OSCE has to wait till now to release these photos?
>>
>>30394796
If Russia actually is still trying to push beyond chrymia, doubtfull, what makes you think that ukrain could take russia in a full on ground war?
>>
>>30395247
They would be betting on that Russia isn't officially in the war. If Ukraine has a quick offensive and takes a bunch of land (if it happened it would probably happen in the South) then they would have a chance. Russia doesn't want to get caught officially invading Ukraine. If they did that they could kiss any hope of getting the sanctions lifted.

The Ukrainians lost in 2014 because they were being shelled by Russia and Russia sent waves of their tanks against them. They won't be able to fire across the border and send T-90s like they did last time. However that probably wont stop them from sending more primitive units and what they already have in country.

This is purely hypocritical but I think it's interesting.
Paratroopers in An-24s, An-26s and IL-76s (Used only for dropping BMDs and reinforcements in areas not under AA cover) will take the far side of the river and cut off the roads and bridges.

Azov and the Ukrainian Marines can push from the South and Ukrainian Tank units which are now back to strength can pontoon cross the Pavlopil reservoir.

Made a pic. In my scenario the Ukrainians wouldn't push North of the Black line. Donetsk Flank would be at risk where all of the rebels pull back to defend the city.

They probably wont get that far North but they would still get a good bit of their clay back and it's clay that is still valuable because it hasn't been completely blown to bits yet.

I'm heading to bed, I had fun typing this up no matter how autistic it is.
>>
>>30395247

Nuclear disarment agreement with NATO. Russia cannot unveil itself and cannot wage open warfare without the Ukrainians calling it out. Also Crimea is an economic black hole and Russia might abandon it voluntarily since tourism died out. The Separatist territories are fucked too.

Russia only ever wanted to raid soviet era factories to recover tooling in order to restart the production of strategic bombers, they never really cared about Ukrainian hillbilly commies.

Also all you illiterate bumkins spouting RT nonsense should be ashamed of yourselves. MH17 was confirmed to be a separatist hit a whole year ago. The fucking tweet feed of the Rebels bragged about it before they realized it was not an Ukrops jet and took it down.
>>
File: 1.jpg (172 KB, 711x534) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
172 KB, 711x534
>>30396501
I always forget the pic
>>
File: Tmh8gZvpifY.jpg (150 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
Tmh8gZvpifY.jpg
150 KB, 1280x859
>>30396502
Turns out the BUK was Russian and wasn't the seps. Who would have figured the Russians would be more retarded than the Pro Russian separatists.
>>
Coming invasion in 2017.
>>
>>30396528

Launch site was separatist territory and they initially claimed the kill. The missile system is Russian Arsenal-only but they did deliver quite a bit of surplus to the rebels along with well equipped volunteer divisions.
>>
>>30396574

We've seen Iraq use the Burrito already against daesh, love those things.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.