[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or are translucent magazines aesthetic as hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (833 KB, 819x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
833 KB, 819x930
Is it me or are translucent magazines aesthetic as hell
>>
>>30393033
It's just you.
>>
Shits gross
>>
>>30393033
Those look like shit
>>
I'm with you OP, even if no one else is
>>
Nice goatse on the left-front mag there.
>>
Autistic? Yeah man they are autistic as hell.
>>
Ugly as shot OP. But can anyone explain how being able to see how many rounds roughly are left is a bad thing? Could be useful in a fast action scenario
>>
For AK-74 mags they're Polish and cheap.

I still think they're ugly, but at least they just werk.
>>
>>30393178

this

i hate translucent magazines and i associate them mostly with ugly german modern rifles
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30393033
It depends on the gun and brand of mags.

However for anything pre 90's that's not a handgun, it's got to be either steel, and have the side cut out metro last light style if you want a round counter mag.
>>
>>30393250
The only thing I can think of is that in a fight the other guy can see how many rounds you have left
>>
>>30394150
Just like when a Garand pings the other guys can tell you're out of ammo.
>>
>>30394161
Yeah while the ping is more obvious in situations with differing levels of light or transparency of the mag
>>
they look so cheap and remind me of those transparent airshit toys
>>
>>30393033
>Clear plastic
absolutely useless in utility. Smoke is a minimum, black is strongest.
>>
>>30393033
I bought a clear lancer along with some black ones for my AR when I built my first and immediately regretted it. Looks awful. The black mags are 10/10 but the clear isn't gucci at all.
>>
>>30393250
If the enemy is close enough to you for long enough to count tiny bullets through blurry plastic, you have MUCH worse problems than him knowing how many bullets you have left.
>>
>>30394150
Like the bad guy is even close enough to see.
>>
>>30393033
Honestly no. Kind of ugly if anything. I can see the utility, especially seeing how many rounds you have without the structural weakness of a window. Still ugly as hell. I'd go with textured plastic or pure black metal for aesthetics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.