[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home Modification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: be polite be proffesional.jpg (82 KB, 736x742) Image search: [Google]
be polite be proffesional.jpg
82 KB, 736x742
Bit of a random one but hear me out, I'm moving into a flat soon and want to be able to physically modify rooms to store knives (no guns 4 me unfortunately). What I mean is to have them hidden in furniture, walls, doors etc for easy access in case a cheeky mofo wants to turn up uninvited- any ideas, pics, diagrams, info? Much obliged
>>
You can always go to a thrift store, look at the books, find a nice thck big one, cut out some of the middle pages into aa pocket and store a knife in it.
You can make a false bottom in a desk drawer.
Use a razor, cut out a section of wall behind a couch, use rare earth magnets to hold it in place.
You are pretty much limited by your imagination when making hiding spots.
>>
File: 1459827305385.jpg (431 KB, 896x3147) Image search: [Google]
1459827305385.jpg
431 KB, 896x3147
>>30389306
Not sure of the pic quality.
>>
Cutting holes in the walls and doors won't go over very well with the landlord.
>>
File: dvd-wall-compartment-620x317.jpg (38 KB, 620x317) Image search: [Google]
dvd-wall-compartment-620x317.jpg
38 KB, 620x317
Use your brain, m8.

I'm sure you'll think of something.
>>
>>30389318
That's my only concern...
>>
>>30389284
Dollar/thrift store knife sets. Sharpen with top of car window. Hide under waist level shelves (magnets, duct tape, we'll crafted knife block slits, chances are intruder is coming armed or won't think to look in places you wouldn't normally find them). Identify/train wpns of opp and fixed wpns as well as blades.
Also; keep sharp stuff in cabinet above stove range (last place intruders look for their wpn of opp in home invasion) or just not in drawers.
Keep a polearm in the railing of your bed.
Fuck, it must be shit not having a gun.
>>
>>30389327
not gonna lie, id reach for a few of those movies. why not just use vhs cutouts instead? no one would reach for those
>>
>>30389284
Is it too much to wear sweats with pockets and have one on you?
>>
>>30390561
OP here
I'm a Britfag!
>>
File: kitchen knives illegal.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kitchen knives illegal.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>30389284
>flat
>nogunz
>hiding knives

should we alert the bobbies?
>>
>>30389284
>no guns 4 me unfortunately
Kinda figured when you said "a flat" m8

Happy Independence Day, though.
>>
>>30389284
If you are renting make sure you deactivate your punji stake trap before you move out anon. I doubt you'll get your deposit back if the landlord is in the hospital with giardia and a hole in his foot.
>>
>>30389317
How old is that...it shows a Save icon in the suggested contents.
>>
>>30391006
Ha, that took me a second.
>>30390711
You should probably make a spear if you can hot gate them from the door, that's not a bad idea.
Good luck and make sure you have another "exit" (^:
>>
>>30389327
I hate stuff like this. When alone sometimes I'll just look at random shit to pass the time. I once saw a bookshelf with the books cut in half and glued into place. The "door handle" was a "book" sticking out and my first instinct was to push it in. It didn't move so I turned it and opened the door. I figured/ out how it worked shortly after.

Any curious company will figure the shit out instantly. Have a bookshelf with an RFID key or at the very least something real so no one figures it out out of pure boredom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.