[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Combat Ready Postal Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: rtuk.jpg (38 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
rtuk.jpg
38 KB, 500x354
after seeing a recent thread about the IRS gearing up . Just by accident i noticed
that the Postal Service has a "PLATE,CARRIER" listed with NSN 3915-06-000-9238
Did a quick google search of that number and saw a plate carrier listed in a excel file with the name "new-directions-in-sales-inc-2011", really not sure what
it is but...
>>
File: IMG_513c9.jpg (852 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_513c9.jpg
852 KB, 4000x3000
>>
God...we hate mysteries, and conspiracy theories even more.
>>
Damn /k/ i'm totally underwhelmed by your lack of response.
i know we get way too many bitches posting shit on this site,
but this is from a long time /k/ommando.
could this be for something other than body armor?
>>
>>30389185
Being that the postal service carries things, im sure that plate carrier would be something completely different.

Maybe license plates? Who knows.
>>
So for some reason a ton of people don't know this even though it totally makes sense: don't fuck with usps. They have their own swat and hazmat teams. Mail theft us a federal crime for which they will come down hard on your ass, and because they deal with shit like people trying to mail anthrax they have to on their toes about chemical and bio hazards.

Basically, because of the potential to have super dangerous stuff like bombs be delivered via mail, the post office has to be ready for anything. It's actually pretty cool.
>>
okay, thanks for replying.
>>
>>30389185
It's not on any nsn list.
>>
>>30389626
that you know of.
i have FEDLOG, PUBLOG...etc,etc.
yes its not on any of those, but its still a NSN number.
>>
>>30389479
In Hawaii the USPS is actually by name permitted full auto weapons in exception to the local laws. Lots of paperwork but there you go.

Similar laws exist around the US
>>
>>30389185
basically every letter agency has a swat team or massive amounts of firearms we can't have.
Even the Department of Education has a swat team.
>>
The USPS has postal police, they deal with mail theft, and the surprising amount of people that try to ship dope, etc.
>>
>>30389479
This. The 11th commandant should read, 'Thou shalt not fuck with the Office of the Inspector General'.
>>
you dingus
its not a plate carrier, its a carrier plate

reading with commas is hard.
>>
>>30389717
Not him, but what is a carrier plate then?
>>
>>30389479
>the post office has to be ready for anything

Depends on what office it is.

My mother works there and says it's full of incompetent supervisors, fags, trannies and union minorities.
>>
>>30389717
bureaucrat detected.
yeah, our government makes this so fuckin' obvious in their nomenclature.
>>
>>30389708
>and the surprising amount of people that try to ship dope, etc.
thats because its incredibly fucking easy to ship drugs and weapons from one private postal box to another, same with customs, which barely checks 1% of packages. how do you think the silk road worked before it became a honeypot?
>>
Not surprised. I've suspected the USPS of militarization along with pretty much every government agency.
>>
>>30389185
>that the Postal Service has a "PLATE,CARRIER" listed with NSN 3915-06-000-9238

The post office has to deliver to the shit parts of Chicago/Detroit/DC etc.

A few plate carriers would be nice for the unfortunates that have to walk that route.
>>
>>30389791
>literal autism, the post
nobody cares what you "suspected," faggot. Go back to infowars or jerking off that rise of the warrior cop book
>>
OP here. you know i'm probably wrong about this....but maybe i'm not.
eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

>>30389260
gotta admit that this looks like it to me.

>>30390067
Bite me crank, m8
>>
Seems legit
>>
>>30389185
>>30389791
>>30390252

>not knowing about Postal Inspectors

They are armed federal law enforcement that nearly every LE task force uses and participates in investigations and even help with raids. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and assuming everything is a government conspiracy
>>
>>30389338
Because /k/ is ignorant and fucking stupid.

Only care to see the stage for what it is and not what's behind it. (because ignorance is bliss)
>>
>>30389185
Maybe a new way to carry and mail dinner plates that may have a habit of breaking while shipping.
>>
File: 1466186719696.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466186719696.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
hello , is this thing on ? we are under attack get it ? hello ?
>>
>>30389700
>Even the Department of Education has a swat team.
what the serious fuck, why tho is it all just so actual defense/action seeing agencies can go over budget or does the epa and etc actually have their own private teams, thats kinda cray
>>
>>30391520
The atomic energy commission has a SWAT team and counter snipers because they may have to re take a nuke power station. SWAT training plus nuke safety to ensure they don't damage something that will cause more problems that just shooting into a large farm jouse would.

The EPA has a SWAT team because the carry out raids and serve warrants.

Posse cometatus only covers the millary forces, not the federal agencies as a whole.
>>
You know what else you can get off the GSA catalog in the postal service? An M113A3.

I submitted an order for one once at my plant. A few days later someone stopped me and we had a good laugh.

Order got submitted, Never got a 113.
>>
>>30392055
Department of Energy deals with some really high-level shit, and their SWAT team is one of the best in the world. They really aren't anything to fuck around with. A while back one of them was answering questions in a thread on here.
>>
>>30389741
>fags, trannies, and union minorities
That explains why your mother works there
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.