[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /k's opinion on the three percenters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: iii.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
iii.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
what is /k's opinion on the three percenters?
>>
If you're really going to fight the government, the last thing you do is announce that you intend to fight the government.
>>
File: yuropeon tears.jpg (112 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
yuropeon tears.jpg
112 KB, 800x461
>>30385631
Well, at the "we've still got guns and elections" stage, it's possibly viable to state what your line in the sand is.
>>
>>30385646
Precisely.

It's political theater. If the government actually went totalitarian, any connection with these people would neutralize your ability to resist effectively.

This is intended as a means to score political brownie points, within the framework of a democracy.

Also, I'd presume the ATF has it loaded with informants just in case.
>>
>>30385659
>Also, I'd presume the ATF has it loaded with informants just in case.

Wouldn't be a shocker. Actually have an estranged buddy that got picked up by the atf last year. He didn't get charged luckily but he was hanging out with some 3%rs in Colorado that had eyes on em.

Doesnt help that they have the usual eye roll worthy shit as shitty groups and an extra helping of conspiracy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x455
Weren't those the fools at the Colorado militia land incident?
>>
>>30385590

They're a large enough group that some of them are likely to have cute daughters that want to make daddy mad by banging older men.

So yeah, they're pretty cool.
>>
Haythem Kenway was a better protagonist desu. Don't know why these 3%rs like the third game as much as they do. Connor was cool but his story was shit.
>>
Show offs trying to look cool who will never do anything since they won't dare fight their proclaimed hero cops even though we are in crippling debt and we have lost many of our freedoms that should have been held dear.

Just look at the page new York revolution on facebook. Just A bunch of cucks spouting that bullshit
>>
Basically that guy who puts semper fi on his gun forum signature tag but has never actually been in the Marines
>>
A treatise without action is irrelevant monologue. Action without a treatise is unguided and quickly dismayed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.