[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cleared out the 3" turkey shot last week from wally world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: turkeymags.jpg (667 KB, 1837x1026) Image search: [Google]
turkeymags.jpg
667 KB, 1837x1026
I cleared out the 3" turkey shot last week from wally world for $2.50 a box. Went back and they still had several boxes of the 3 1/2" marked down on the bottom shelf so the price was obscured

I compulsively bought 11 boxes of it just because. I don't even have a shotgun chambered in 3 1/2" but they were marked from $12.49 a box to $3.50

So what have you bought that you didn't need just because the price was right?
>>
>>30382988
You're such a fucking retard i swear.
>>
>>30383012
How's that? At the very least I can put it on facebook for $5 a box and make some money
>>
>need
You're thinking about this in the wrong way, mayne. ;^)

That said, bought a case(8 ten round boxes) of Fiocchi low recoil buck for $20 simply because it was so cheap.
>>
>>30383052
I wonder how one of those magnum turkey shots would fare against a person compared to buckshot
>>
>>30383088
Turkey loads are no joke. majority of pellets can almost make the FBI's minium of 12"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1iumQH3k9s
>>
>>30383134
Damn, son. I was wondering if I was crazy for thinking about using it for home defense but now I don't feel so bad
>>
>>30382988
You have given me a new perspective op, bless you and your family. Thats not the weed or beer and Chinese talking either
>>
>>30383192
Don't feel bad at all. I usually only ever buy turkey shot, #2 shot or buck.

Though desu the Turkey shot and #2shot is mostly for coyotes and foxes trying to get into my chicken coop. but i'd trust either of them for any two legged predators
>>
>>30382988
>I bought ammo I don't even have the gun for it
>but I can still sell it

Mormon Jesus Christ, you are like those retards who bought the newest Graphics Cards and tried to sell them on eBay for 1000$

What is wrong with you? Cant you just get a fucking shotgun for your ammo?
Or just not buy it? Do you also buy other random stuff you don't need?
Do you also buy women clothing only because it's on sale?
>>
>>30383025
you can cut the crimp off, wax seal them, and shoot them in a 3" chamber, just make sure they are under 3" when you're done cutting and sealing them.
>>
>>30383324

690% this
>>
>>30383324
So if you saw a box of 50BMG for $1/round you wouldn't buy it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.