[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metal teeths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 9OqkORa.jpg (96 KB, 1157x566) Image search: [Google]
9OqkORa.jpg
96 KB, 1157x566
Should we give this for ferocious human soldiers too?
>>
He never arfed for this
>>
>>30381014
What was the purpose of giving that pupper metal teeth? Surely they didn't replace it's normal teeth for them. Right?
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 416x234
why stop there? give all the boots sharpened steel finger nails and make steroids mandatory
>>
>>30381036
Its was done as a dental thing, not for a weapon
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 240x103) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 240x103
i'm just kinda disappointed the soviets' attempts to breed gorillas and humans during the Cold War to create an army of monkey men failed tbhq famalam
>>
Metal doge teeth look intimidating, but most knifes are more dangerous.
>>
>>30381279
Knives can't rip your limbs into shreds. You obviously never trained with a defense dog, else you'd never say that.
>>
>>30381034
Give him or her a doggy treat and a hug, won't even remember what the fuck happened.
>>
They don't give metal teeth to the dogs unless the original breaks.

Infact the original teeth are stronger than the titanium replacements.
But the metal tooth is better than no tooth for their kind of work.
>>
>>30381483
Its not much a grown man can't take down if that is all he is facing though, even unarmed
>>
>>30381867
A lot of people are scared of doggers.
Most people have never been seriously bit, and I'd say about 99.9% of the population have never been in a fight to the death with a dog.

The dog is not scared of a man, it knows it's training, and all it cares about is its work. Give it a bite command and it will charge any man on the planet.

I'd say a German Shepherd with a bite command would beat a large majority of full grown men.

I'm not saying it's not possible to win by any means. I own a GSD and I feel I would win in a fight, but only because I'm aware of what they're capable of and what to expect in terms of strength and speed.

Most people would go into an absolute panic if a GSD was charging them.
>>
>>30381867
Not even >>30381483
But a defense dog will fuck you up, no matter how "big" or "manly" you are. My landlord for years trained them, fucking scary animals. It would kill you before you were on the ground
> Tfw 90lb German Shepherd kills a 250 lb 6"8 nignog and mangles his friends manhood after opening up his stomach
> Mfw when I come home to a dog covered head to belly in dark sticky blood.
> Wayyyyyyy too much for rabbit, immediately assumed it was a break-in
> Go around corner into yard
> dead and a dying nignog
> Mfw there were prolly more than two and thier buddies just took off after the dog ripped the big guys throat out and dug the guts out of his friends belly.
Friend ended up living, lost a bunch of his guts. Dog was put down because nobody was home and he "wasn't protecting anybody"
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 350x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 350x451
>>30381014
Its pretty good
>>
>>30381103
>breed an army of apes and human
Another thing Amarica did, the USSR couldn't. Too bad they're out of control now.
>>
>>30384139
What are you referring to? We imported our apes, we didn't create them in a lab
>>
>>30381067
thats cairo the war dog, he was basically a prototype for a new type of combat dog. hes bred to be heavier, faster, meaner, and more intelligent than previous belgian malinois. those teeth were implanted during his training.
>>
>>30381103
I always feel bad for these fodder soldiers. Wouldn't a soldier know better after like one shot? Then they get shot and sometimes die despite being the good guy with a family simply on a job to earn income.
>>
>>30383727
Fucking niggers. First the atf, now the nignogs are getting our dogs kill
>>
>>30382041
I got some facial scars from a germanshep/Alaskan malate cross when I was bout two
>was put down to an Ithaca deerslayer
>anything but timid dogs rustle my Jimmis breddy gud
>>
>>30384938
Malamute*
>>
>>30381014
>>30381014
I'd sure as fuck take em. Never have to worry about tooth decay or chipping a tooth. And could maul my enemies in combat easier when cqc does happen
>>
>>30381014
>>30383727
>>30381867

I work in operating theaters, every now and again we get people in who thought they could take on police dogs, they always lose, pretty badly too. Without proper medical intervention the wounds would become septic really quick too.
>>
>>30385061

>take on police dogs

I've always found that sucking their doggy dicks is the best way to handle the situation.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.