[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you holding up /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 60
File: 1464582400840s.jpg (8 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1464582400840s.jpg
8 KB, 222x250
How are you holding up /k/?
>>
bored, unmotivated, shitty
>>
>>30380129
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2791x3751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2791x3751
>>30380105
Not great but I know others here have got it worse.

Here's my qt dog to hopefully cheer someone up
>>
>>30380105
I feel like I've seen this shitpost daily.
>>
Feeling better than ever
>>
I've got my OCS board coming up.

I'm excited.

I got a speeding ticket in between my MEPS paperwork and then, my recruiter says its absolutely nothing to worry about but the language they use during MEPS about security clearances got me a little spooked.
>>
Just confused. I have no idea what the fuck I'm gonna do at this point in my life.
I'm just decided to skip my senior year of highschool and get my GED because fuck my local educational system. Seriously.
I keep thinking I may as well join the Navy and go for being an FMF Corpsman,
but I think that's just me panicking about the sudden turn of events in my life.
I know there are better options than that but I can't see myself putting up with higher education at all.
The only reason being a FMF Corpsman even grabs me is because both my parents were Corpsman,
that and I figure if I can learn some medical shit that'd be cool and help get a job once I'm out.
So besides that, it's rather boring being a legal adult. What the fuck am I even supposed to do?
>>
>>30380146

I just don't know what to do, or what I want out of life

I'm 25, work fulltime as a Armed Security Officer. Single, and live in my moms basement just because. I make a average middle class salary, but choose to not move out right now because I can't justify why I should. I've been trying to get a job in the government, but it's fucking competitive, and I don't qualify for most jobs. The ones I do, I get beat by people with degrees. What's the point
>>
>>30380261
>but choose to not move out right now because I can't justify why I should.
So you can grow as a person and become a lot more self-dependant as well as expand your actual freedoms. Maybe it'll also give you an incentive to move up in terms of wages.
>>
>>30380105
Its a long story but i got fuck two weeks ago and I am forced to spend the next two months with my parents that really are not nice people.
I am working my ass off to maintain their garden and since they are that type of people whatever you do its jut not enough so I just swallow whatever pride I have left and stay silent.
>>
>>30380105
You can stop making these same threads daily.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>30380293
>got fucked*
>>
>>30380281

I mean, right now I feel pretty self dependent. I do my own grocery shopping, I clean my space, I cook my own meals. I do everything I need to do. I just live in my moms basement. I only make $54,000/yr and I live in a high cost area. I've been trying to find different jobs, but it's very hard. It's extremely competitive out here
>>
I had surgery yesterday because I got hit by a truck last week, they put a metal plate to hold my collarbone together because it was in two pieces. Stuck at home and can't work, bored out of my mind. Other than that I'm ok.
>>
>>30380297
>Going on /r9k/
>Ever
>>
>>30380316
You could always try and look for cheap housing, maybe try and see if you can't get that pay bumped up a little. I figure moving out would give you real motivation to get shit done, thus giving you an edge.
>>
Saw the doctor today, got told I'm going to need multiple surgeries and reconstructive surgeries on my butt.

On the bright side, my liberal family is buying me a gun for every surgery I get. I'm expected to have at least 3.
>>
>>30380383
>On the bright side, my liberal family is buying me a gun for every surgery I get. I'm expected to have at least 3.
Who violated your asshole that bad man?
>>
>>30380399
Genetics
>>
>>30380406
Aw geez...I hope you get some neat guns then. Maybe something you can carry in your scarred anus.
>>
>>30380331

>get that pay bumped up a little

How do I do that tho? I said that I've been applying for other jobs. But it's a pain in the ass. I have 7 applications in right now
>>
>>30380419
You gotta be hungry and you gotta hunt if you can't try to get a raise at your current job.
>>
>>30380105
I'm personally fine, but I get kind of bummed when I think about the US and its future.
>>
>>30380410
First gun I planned to get from this was a nice Uberti levergun or Sharps clone. Then after that, probably an over-under shotgun, then finally another tacticool rifle.

I already got them to buy me 4 guns, 2 before I became an adult. So there's always a silver lining. They tried guilt-tripping me about the guns, but I'm guilt-tripping them back and they're falling for it
>>
im a bitter noguns living in bongistan
theres a thunderstorm going on right here
on the very night of the EU referendum
i can only pray.
>>
>>30380426

I can't get a raise where I work. We get paid based off what the contract states. Everyone makes the same hourly wage.

>you got to be hungry, you got to hunt

That's retarded advice. I already said I've been applying. There isn't more I can do.
>>
>>30380484
Well I guess you're doing about all you can. I'm not sure there's a whole lot of advice left to give for your thing.
>>
Too much money, not enough guns
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1000x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1000x305
>>30380105
I'm okay. Had to put down my first dog and best friend of 15 years last week.

Been stockpiling .22 & components as money allows. Already purchased another 1000 premium .22's and 3lbs of powder.

Cracked the stock on my favorite .22 which sucks :(

Also put a down deposit on an M24, planning to pickup in November as a 20th birthday present.
>pic related
>>
>>30380503
Yeah.. :/

I just don't know what I want out of life. I don't ever want to get married or have kids. So what's the point of living?
>>
>>30380549
>So what's the point of living?
Living comfortably I guess. I'm sure motivation will grab you at some point.
>>
>>30380565

But what's the purpose of me just living comfortably. Isn't that a waste of space? Everyone says the whole point of life is to raise a family. My friends keep telling me "you WILL have kids and a wife one day! It's the purpose of life!! You HAVE to!" But I don't want that shit, none of it.
>>
>tfw no guns
>>
>>30380578
If you really don't want to be a waste of space, contribute.
Find a public service that helps people that you wouldn't hate performing.
If you don't know what it is you want past that, you'll probably figure it out after you have the important shit squared away.
>>
>>30380233
Being a FMF corpsman has its up and down along with navy life in general. (been one for 6 years) harder now I have wife and kid......politics are ridiculous now days though definitely way your options before ya join even though yes it is a great way to line you up for medical jobs when or if ya get out
>>
>>30380596

>once you get the important shit squared away

But I don't even know what that is or what I'm suppose to do.
>>
>quit smoking a week ago, have been chewing my nails now instead and they're fucked all to shit
>too broke to buy more 12 gauge to shred old phonebooks with
>job is okay but nothing to write home about
fuck
>>
>>30380626
>stable source of income
>a place to live
>actual practical skills and work experience
>relationships and social connections
All that shit people who aren't complete losers have.
>>
File: hasn't happened.jpg (27 KB, 222x395) Image search: [Google]
hasn't happened.jpg
27 KB, 222x395
>>30380105
Since liberals are shitting up my facebook feed, not very well. Is there any way to respond to this?
>>
>>30380146
Traditional male goals are all but purged from society.
>>
Heart broken, alone, but it'll come to an end soon
>>
>>30380667

I have a stable income.
I have a place to live
I some a few but not many skills
I have a few friends
>>
>>30380714
You ever consider going back to college?
>>
>>30380690
That is not incorrect, though.
>>
Eh. Wishing I would have joined the service a long time ago, I'm 27 now and I feel like I'm too old to make anything of the military now. Have a couple of practical ideas of what to go back to school for, but none of them excite me much. Just got married two months ago and I already don't like my wife. Its all stuff i could change, if i had direction or knew what i want. Just full of regrets and empty on direction, anon.
>>
>>30380690
That kinda makes sense. If the shooter isn't within line of sight I'd focus on getting people to safety.
>>
>>30380735
>Just got married two months ago and I already don't like my wife
>he fell for the marriage meme
you poor dumb fuck
>>
>>30380733
But when has that ever happened? When has any civilian ever said "hey, I'm going to go out of my way to find this guy"
>>
>>30380744
Mass shootings occur in gun free zones which is why it hasn't happened.
>>
>>30380735
I sure hope you don't lose half your shit man.
>>
>>30380157
That's a cute pupper.
>>
>>30380214
I imagine you'd have to be going preeeetty fast for that to matter, so long as you can pay the ticket off immediately. It's not so much the crime they're looking at, so much as you're up front and honest about what happened and have no debt.
I have no experience with OCS clearances, but I can't imagine it being all that much more difficult than getting TS clearance for us enlisted.

Honesty shows you're not hiding anything when they run their check on you and the ticket pops up, and debt free shows nobody can leverage money against you.
>>
>>30380723

I tried a semester of college after I got out of the military. It was very depressing for me. I'm not going back there
>>
>>30380105
I just woke up. Had a dream where a girl I like hugged me.

>but I am a 25yo kissless virgin

It was a nice dream, but waking up and realizing it was a dream was pretty painful.
It's kind of fucked up though. I rarely have dreams about sex or anything racy. It's usually just some romantic bullshit. Am I becoming softie or something?
>>
I've been taking care of my niece for a week now and I'm fucking stressed to hell and back.

Always worried that I'll forget to give her food or something. She's a smart girl, probably smarter than me, but I know fuck all about kids.

I still don't know how long she'll be living with me, but it seems like it'll be at least a year.
>>
File: SadSack312.jpg (849 KB, 1068x679) Image search: [Google]
SadSack312.jpg
849 KB, 1068x679
Doing this thread every day is retarded, do it maybe once a week because, holy shit, you are all a bunch of sad sacks and this isn't your group session. This is a weapons board on a Norwegian rope making tournament forum, let's keep it that way.
>>
>>30380105
I had an uneasy meeting with my father at the pub in which i learned more about my parents than i have in my whole life. Which wasn't fun at all.
My flatmate and i are bottling our beer today though which is going to be awesome, just got the second batch on. Overall i guess i'm shook up but i'm okay.
>>
>>30380933

/adv/?
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 1000x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 1000x1195
>>30380105
Getting smashed on Blue Moon and stepping on rusty nails confessing my lowly depression to my only friend. lamenting this current election cycle between two shitty people, an egomaniac who might make everything worse or a sociopath who will make everything worse. I also want one of these.

http://youtu.be/BdWEbweX1rQ
>>
>>30380795
Try taking up welding. It's neat, highly lacking in BS, and isn't your typical office shit. If you want to he a fucking bad ass go move to Alaska and weld on the pipeline. It costs about 8k to go through welding school here in Georgia. Just a thought.
>>
File: 1465310959929.jpg (82 KB, 719x624) Image search: [Google]
1465310959929.jpg
82 KB, 719x624
>>30380484
Dont waste your time listening to that faggot using women logic. Youre already doing the smart thing saving all that cash.

As to /k/ feels im looking forward to doing a 308 build
>>
>>30380943
>i learned more about my parents than i have in my whole life. Which wasn't fun at all.
What did you learn?
>>
>>30381178

How would that be any different than what I'm doing now? That's a even shittier job working on the pipelines in Alaska. I've lived up there and the weather is miserable. Yeah they make a lot of money, but they work a fuck ton
>>
>>30380105
allahu ackbar you fucking faggot
>>
>>30380943
trust me anon cant be any stranger then learning as some one of mixed heritage that my dads side taught germans how to fly planes through Lufthansa during the 30s. south americans are fucked up
>>
File: 1465520510502.jpg (227 KB, 720x593) Image search: [Google]
1465520510502.jpg
227 KB, 720x593
>>
>>30381234
to put it bluntly I am a very confused brown person.. I mean my dads side is either black as fuck color wise or white as hell but they all seem to love facism . I mean my dad who is black speaks Portagese, Spanish, English, and german
>>
>>30380451
A table leg and nails can go a long way.
>>
>>30381381
But can it go 'bang' though?
>>
File: 1461977008273.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461977008273.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm trapped on the eastern front
And so are fucking you
>>
>>30380105

Feeling seriously oppressed by my obligations and commitments.

Realized too late that I fucking hate responsibility and got myself locked down in a relationship. Besides some trust issues, she's the perfect qt, and practically speaking is the ideal long term mate.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize how much I would hate not being able to fuck traps, quit my job and move whenever I want, work high pay high hours away from home jobs in remote places / on the road (oil, mining, etc), put my shit in storage and travel whenever I want, go on extended multi month long haphazard adventures whenever I want, etc.

Now I'm stuck at a fucking office job working forty hour weeks for what amounts to pittance pay, living in a big house with too much shit to just sell off / stash easily, can't travel, can't do fucking anything without explaining myself, etc etc.

For another man, this would be a perfect life. I shouldn't complain. For me, it's fucked and I just want to go sleep under a tarp in the woods somewhere far from the city where I can masturbate in my sleeping bag and there's no fucking traffic noise.
>>
File: 1439737360799.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439737360799.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
I'm visiting Vancouver in a couple of weeks. Gonna take my friend to a range. Haven't fired a gun outside vidya before. Kinda unsure they'll have the funs I want but meh. Anything I should know besides what's in the sticky?
>>
>>30380105
About to order a stripped lower and the rest of the parts to complete my AR-15 build. Feels good, man
>>
>>30381404

That's awful, anon :(
>>
>>30381404
Why don't you go camping on the weekends?
>>
>>30380943
Well what did you find out that was so awful? We you conceived in a gangbang or something?
>>
>>30381469

I wrote another huge rant, but this isn't my personal blog. Thanks for the sympathy anon.

>>30381475

I've done it, I've tried it. The motivation just isn't there. It feels pointless. I go out and find a ridge somewhere to sit on and just stare and think of all the places I could be in the world if I didn't have to be back at my desk on Monday.

I used to think guns were my passion, but they're just a hobby. My passion is travel, but this lifestyle is completely incompatible with the way I like to travel. I used to hitch-hike, ride share, cross country motorcycle camp, anything to anywhere. No itinerary, no schedule. I was working on a 3-6 month South America or Middle East nomadic jaunt before I got distracted by romance. Now I'm stuck.
>>
>>30381658
Then why don't you just do what you want? Dump the chick on friendly terms, find a job that suits you, and work towards making yourself happy for once in your goddamn life.
>>
>>30381184
>>30381500

I learned everything which is the thing, my parents have been strangers my entire life, i always thought dad was the bad guy and i hated him for so long. I resented him deeply for leaving the family but he only left because mum only wanted him around to make babies with, after that he became a second class citizen in the household and only stayed because he loved us. Even though mum just wanted him gone. I feel like i don't know my mum at all now and I feel beyond terrible for never giving my dad a chance.
Also apparently there were many, many miscarriages before me which i was never told of.
>>
>about 3 months welding school left
>first bike test in a month
>poor as shit

Could be worse.
>>
>>30380105
Transitioning from Femboy to Transgirl, it gets hard and depression sits in easily. But then I read up on Kriegsmarine stuff, or go shoot Milsurp rifles and smile uncontrollably. My guns and militaria are always the light in the tunnel. They're the hand that reaches out and pulls me out of whatever sadness is eating at me.
Oh and I bought a M1917 that's on it's way, super excited for it.
>>
>>30381404
Oh my god, I think you just explained what's wrong with my life... i never thought of everything this way beforw, it makes complete sense. I think this is why I've been so unhappy the past few years
>>
>>30380233
expose yourself to a lot of different people and activities maybe you'll figure out what you like
>inb4 expose yourself to a lot of people
>>
>>30382368

Welcome to the club.

Nothing to complain about.
Nothing to make you feel whole.

Do I toss a piss easy comfortable life where I die in bed at 90 away for a potentially much shorter life of seeing the world and doing what I want?

And in the end, do I still end up an old man with too many regrets, regardless of what I choose?
>>
Anxiety is killing me. I can't help but think around this time next year we're going to see an assault weapon ban going through a democrat controlled house, senate, and presidency. It's all I think about and it's just got me extremely anxious and depressed.
>>
>>30382519
You too, huh? I try not to think about it, but I actually have nightmares about it. I wish the people so hell bent on taking these things away could feel for once what it means to me. It seems silly to them I'm sure, but they mean the world to me.
>>
Not great.

I drove by a car stopped on the side of the road on my way to work a few months ago and briefly considered stopping to see if they needed help. I didn't end up stopping, and saw the car was still there when I got back.
I stopped then and both the driver and passenger were dead.
The coroner ruled it a suicide, but I can't stop myself thinking that if I had stopped on the way to work maybe I could have helped convince them not to do it...

It's still bothering me. They looked so young.
>>
>>30381449
>besides what's in the sticky?
Just don't be autistic by comparing real life guns to vidya guns.

Enjoy yourself, be safe, dont be a sperg.
>>
>>30382780
>letting the "what if" feeling bring you down

Fuck that shit anon, it will eat you alive.
>>
>>30380786

65 in a fuckin 55. Speed trap.

Recruiter said not to worry about it though, and not to even bring it up.
>>
I don't have a bed to sleep on and I'm sleeping on a sleeping bag on top of a deflated air mattress that has a hole in it
I don't have a car or a license and I've been biking 8.5 Mile's a day for work at my wage slave job
I've been spending most of my money on rent and building an AR pistol in 300 blk
I get an average of 6 hours of sleep a night
I feel like crap and want to quit my job and kill my boss
>>
>>30380105

I live in a forest with lakes interspersed, where it either rains or snows, and as soon as I leave the forest and even start to get close to any built up area there's a million bloody somalis, syrians, gysies and whatnot. On top of that, the people I have to deal with on a daily basis cannot do their jobs, and I have to wait twice as long as stated as the maximum amout to wait, for anything to get done.
The only bright spot is Luty manuals and access to a machine shop if I get sick enough of it all.
>>
File: Helmand_province_Engineer.jpg (136 KB, 708x442) Image search: [Google]
Helmand_province_Engineer.jpg
136 KB, 708x442
>>30380105
Sitting around getting over the flu and lamenting the week of exercise I've lost. I've been trying to get /fit/ to join the army.

I just wish I could speed the process up.
>>
File: gook.png (245 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gook.png
245 KB, 480x360
Pretty good. Payday is tomorrow, and I'm leaving for vacation in Austin.
>>
File: 1463084186831.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463084186831.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>20 years old
>Living on my own
>Office job is absolute shit
>Friends all moved on after college
>Live away from my family, who are disappointed in me
>Realizing that I'm wasting my life and living like an old man already
>Say fuck it, I'll join the army
>Write my application in online
>Didn't submit it right away
>Meet a girl
>A cute girl
>We talk every day for hours
>Spend every available moment together
>She told me that she loves me today
>I love her too
>I now have to choose
>>
Im a lazy, 19 year old faggot who's still working on his high school diploma.

Joining the army as soon as I finish school, but I'm not staying in shape. I've been doing BJJ for the past 3 years, but this last year I barely keep up with training. Used to train 8 hours a week minimum + cardio, but now I drink myself to sleep so often that I barely get 1-2 hours of exercise a week.
>>
File: 20160616_185849.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160616_185849.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I am getting hit on all fronts currently. Dishwasher has been destroyed by invasive rat.

Conducted multiple search and destroy missions to find the enemy with battle buddy but the rat has escaped soon after contact.

On top of that a flea hoard has occupied my neighborhood. Managed to keep our them at bay by dusting at 3 am with sevens dust and my leaf blower.
Pic related is destroyed dishwasher.
>>
Just donated to the Gun Owners of America. Fuck yeah, freedom.
>>
>>30383996
Dare I ask, how long exactly have you known her?
>>
File: concerned.jpg (27 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
27 KB, 300x200
>>30380437
mfw thinkin about future US gun legislation

>>30380105
other than some bad habits im tryin to break
doin way better than i deserve

old friend of mine's movin to alaska
doin some shootin with him this weekend before he leaves
>>
>>30384479
Just prioritize any future purchases and buy what you want before November. Worse case scenario you unnecessarily bought a new gun.
>>
>>30380634
Apparently if you get the urge to smoke, you should play 3 minutes of tetris because something something activates the same areas of your brain as any other addiction
>>
>>30380105
Breddy gud except that I have to postpone my next gun purchase because I scraped the shit out of the front end of my car.

I just finished a summer Geology class (4 field trips this week); Maryland has some of the coolest tectonic history in North America, with 4 separate orogenic events in the past 1.1 billion years. It's just so cool that people can look at a rock and get a good idea of what happened there.

The highlight of the trip was when I used a Rita's fundraising card to get everyone in the class 10% off on ice cream.
>>
I don't know if I should go nupoc or the marines. Maybe I should try army ocs. I've already wasted a year doing nothing. Feel like shit
Now I'm looking at enlisted MOS and rates
>>
>>30384133
why do you have rats in your house?
how do they get in?
im glad i live in a desert with no rats...
we get snakes and scorpians tho
>>
File: fancyburt.jpg (11 KB, 190x290) Image search: [Google]
fancyburt.jpg
11 KB, 190x290
>>30384902
you can count on it
just bought a moss 500 and ammo galore
upgrades will include-->
590a1 trigger group and safety switch,
gg&g mag follower, wolf high power mag spring,
magpul SGA stock set, XS big dot bead sight,
.....currently researching for a decent wep light
& sidesaddle mount

pic related >mfw another 12ga for the arsenal
>>
File: 1465088015477.png (785 KB, 737x559) Image search: [Google]
1465088015477.png
785 KB, 737x559
>>30380105
Wife is pregnant with second kid. First kid is 15 months old tomorrow. I'm tired. Need to get a better paying job.
>>
>>30385237
>mfw another 12ga for the arsenal*
>>
Half way through week 4 of 8 on a workboat. About to lose my mind. In about 2 weeks I'm going to buy a couple funs to come home to.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
one of the lowest points of my life. My parents pretty much gave up on me, I'm depressed because I caused them so much sadness and they want nothing to do with me now. Last Friday I apparently got very drunk and acted like a complete ass, chasing and rubbing up on this girl I'm in to and now I'm too embarrassed to text her (I don't remember any of it) and making a fool out of myself. I don't know what happened, I never act like that drunk. My job has been super shitty this week, and to top it off I feel off a hay trailer and sprained my ankle along with some bad cuts on my leg.
Closest I've ever been to committing suicide. Life just sucks for me right now. Pray for anon, anon.
>>
File: 20160207_181747.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160207_181747.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I joined the Navy last October and /k/ was with me a year and some change before hand when I was over 300 pounds and interested.

I've ranked up quick, and taking the petty officer exam soon but I hate my command. I wish I wasn't in Georgia. I wish I was with my friends. I wish I wasn't shit at this. I wish I wasn't awkward. I wish I was just better. I'm going to stay positive continue to improve, and most of all do my best. I just want to a pick me up some days.
>>
File: 20160621_075447.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160621_075447.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
Kept my 3.8 GPA in Korean. So fucking happy. Stress relieved until my next test in 3 weeks which is anot all inclusive test so I have to study even more. I'm gonna take the 여자친구 out to get drunk tomorrow together and see independence day Saturday with her. Like at dli only rocks on the weekends.
>>
File: 1438411903467.png (358 KB, 886x942) Image search: [Google]
1438411903467.png
358 KB, 886x942
>>30385338
You can do it anon! I believe in you!
>>
>>30381398
If you swing it hard enough.
>>
>>30385444
what is this picture for?
>>
File: 1466570277287.png (425 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
1466570277287.png
425 KB, 584x329
>>30385214
Shit winter so everything is over breading. I live in North Texas and honestly I believe they just came in through the doggie door. Been at this house for 5 years and this is the first time they have came around.

>>30385237
That's awesome man, I picked up a mossberg 930 pro and built another AR. I want a good striker fire 9mm but can't decide.
>>
File: heatshields.jpg (51 KB, 601x254) Image search: [Google]
heatshields.jpg
51 KB, 601x254
>>30385289
you can turn it around dude
you can do it
be like blade
lookin cool
killin vamps with, like, some of the wierdest guns in the world

in all seriousness though
never give up trying to be a great person
>>
File: 1459394968999.png (170 KB, 380x492) Image search: [Google]
1459394968999.png
170 KB, 380x492
>>30380157
ty anon...pupper raised muh spirits
>>
>>30385289
Geez man that sucks, I know the feeling of cringing at something you fucked up in the past. Hang in there anon.
>>
>>30385338
I'm rooting for you man. I'm planning to go through OCS for either the Navy of the Marines, after college, it'll be unlike anything I've ever done up until now so it does keep me up at times, but if other anons can make it, I hope to do the same.
>>
Doing good.
>>
>>30385289

I have a list a mile long about shit like that.

Learn to make fun of yourself, you drunk asshole. Own that shit, don't hide from it.

And your parents are more fucked up than you are if they up and gave up on you.

Time to be yourself. Don't be scared.
>>
>>30383602

Keep on bro. I slept on an inflatable mattress for over six months because I was poor and I too hated my job.

Keep working though and new opportunities will show up. It might take a while but don't give up. Bad times are okay.
>>
>>30382331
Wanna hang out?
>>
File: 1466743304807.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1466743304807.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>30380105
Drink from party. Want to know why?
>>
I'm so mad I'm pretty sure I'm going to rupture something in my brain.
I was working construction, saving my money trying to get out of my current situation. Fell through a ceiling(not a roof) and injured my back so I had to quit working and recuperate. My funds slowly drained until I had 200 dollars left. My friend comes by crying about how he needs the money for _ reasons. I'm like man.. I can't afford it. He keeps on crying and finally i'm like look, i'll loan you the money but you absolutely HAVE to pay me back. He's like oh yeah man sure sure. Today I call him to check in and he's like oh well I violated my probation so I'm going to jail, get fucked.
My father is consumed by drugs currently, beyond any help. I already helped him overcome a crack addiction once, but now he's on meth and he doesn't see any issues in that. Shit's fucked and IDFK what to do. My plan was to use my 200$ to buy a greyhound ticket to cali and do whatever it took to start over.

But I'm so fucking mad about everything right now I'd like to throw myself in front of a semi, and I can't really think of a reason not to.
>>
>>30386418
Sorry mang, everything will be ok, rub one out to reduce tension
>>
>>30386418
You could always start hopping freight trains cross-country.
>>
File: 12316934243.gif (483 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
12316934243.gif
483 KB, 141x141
>>30380634
Bruh, I know quitting sucks cock, but you gotta stick with it.

I've been away from it for three years and never felt fucking better.
>>
>>30386418
Remember, at least you're an Amercian
Other people would kill to be you.

Comparatively speaking, you are top dog! You've won at life - you're an American.
>>
File: 2vShAFu.png (116 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
2vShAFu.png
116 KB, 400x392
>>30380105
pretty weird at the moment
>went to visit an old bro from high school, really middle school im being accurate
>one of my oldest friends, used to talk about our dreams when we were like 14 and we're leaving this small town
>after high school we kept in touch, but school and work took its toll on all my social life
>still see him, go over his home like old times
>problem is he never went to school, got a job at a local store and just smokes weed all day
>all he wants to do is reminisce about the "good old days" when we were like 15 and hang out in the old neighborhood
>hes thinking about quitting his job to "figure himsef out" but really he doesnt do anything but get stoned/drunk in his parents basement
>we encoruaged him to go to school or get a better job but he wasnt willing to do the work
>I only went to community college but at least it was something
>I also got a job offer out of state and its my ticket to finally leaving this town
>I havent told him yet because I know its going to be me saying goodbye and essentially leaving him to wallow in more laziness. Not to sound to douchey but im pretty sure im the only friend hes got left and the reason he ever leaves his house
>his mom the other day told me she was so proud of me for making something of myself and he "...well sometimes school isnt for everyone hahaha..."
>his dad is just pissed off at him all the time for being a burnout

TDRL/blog My life is decent my my childhood friend is on the road to being another schlub that stays in our childhood town and does nothing with himself and I feel guilty for moving on
>>
File: 1466726217442.jpg (94 KB, 960x311) Image search: [Google]
1466726217442.jpg
94 KB, 960x311
>>30380105
>ETS'ing soon
>not doing shit at unit anymore
>about to be chilling on rear d during block leave
>UK leaving EU
>Crying brits on BBC
>Being comfy in barracks studying for college placement tests
>Finally watched GuP movie and it was actually good

Shits alright, family
>>
>>30386436
Thanks.
>>30386447
I'm considering it. Probably gonna go see if I can sell my rifle to a pawn shop or something in the morning. Really don't want to but I don't really see any other options other than that or full hobo mode. I knew I was gonna have to be homeless for awhile once I got there but I didn't mind, I knew I could get a job quick enough that things would turn around in a few months. I just.. fuck. Trying to figure out how I'm supposed to eat while train hopping.
>>
>>30386479

Just tell him your in love and want him to come with but he needs to straighten up already.
>>
Any GA bros wanna buy a 1972 or 73(I can't remember) Ruger Deerstalker .44 magnum carbine?
>>
File: bork.jpg (15 KB, 547x274) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
15 KB, 547x274
>>30380105
Pretty great.

Dad bought me a levergat for graduation and I'm getting scuba certified for SHTF
>>
>>30382495
Hello old friend.
>>
Well, let's see...

Work sucks, but not to the point it's intolerable.
Just broke up with my girlfriend on Tuesday, and she's devastated. But it had been a bad, one-sided relationship for a while, and if I'd stuck with it, it would've been toxic as shit. I set my picket, and I'm sticking to it.
Got a buddy in the hospital who's been battling late-stage leukemia for two years. He ended up getting a staph infection in his blood, and very well may die. So I'm gonna visit him tomorrow, fully expecting to pay my final respects while he can still hear them.
Got another friend in the hospital, only this one was hit by a Union Pacific locomotive going 55 mph. So he'll be going through a fuckton of reconstructive surgery to save the leg that, let's be honest, should have by all rights exploded into a fine pink mist on impact. But he's got books while he's bedridden, so he's good for now.
All that, and I'm pretty certain my roommates addiction to prescription painkillers is getting worse, and I'm wondering whether or not she'll be able to make rent next month.

But, you know what? I'm actually feeling pretty good. Lotta shit on the plate, but I'm handling it well. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>30385512
for playing with plastic army men, duh
>>
>>30386264
>Time to be yourself. Don't be scared.
Not Anon, but damn if your brash-ness didn't wake me up a little. Thanks.
>>
>>30386497
>Trying to figure out how I'm supposed to eat while train hopping.

Pork n' beans, and a P38. Or just roll into a town and panhandle, or fly a sign. Hell, dumpster diving can often yield decent results, depending on the type of restaurant and the time of day.

If you catch out with a crew, your chances of making it on the road will be much higher. Just don't piss anyone off. FTRA folks tend to be tight-knit, and other crews will greenlight you for an assbeating over little provocation.
>>
>>30386595
Guess I need to start researching Hobo techniques.. Could probably get enough canned food items to last me a week or two.

Any Idea how long it might take me to get from Ga to Cali train hopping?

And I'll probably avoid people at all costs. Really antisocial right now, and not in an edgy teenager way. I feel like an abused animal.
Meh. Maybe that is like an edgy teen.
>>
>>30386583

Your very welcome, anon.
>>
>>30386619
>Really antisocial right now, and not in an edgy teenager way.

Shit, son... Have you met a real hobo? Train hoppers are some gruff, tough motherfuckers. You'd be among your kind.

Anyway, as far as mainlines go, Norfolk Southern should get you as far as the Mississippi, and then BNSF can take you straight to Cali from there... Maybe two weeks, depending on crew change.

Also, wear all the heavy-duty clothing you can while riding. It's colder on a moving boxcar than you'd think. I'm talking Carhartt overalls and thermals, if you've got 'em. Durable and warm. Also, a rebreather is really helpful for tunnels - beats a bandana any day of the week.
>>
>>30386665
Thanks for all the info, taking notes and shit lol.
Pretty limited on gear though.
>>
>>30386665
>>30386619
Also, NEVER hop a train while it's moving on the fly. It's a good way to lose a limb.

Spend as little time in yards as possible. Bulls will beat the brakes off you, for no other reason than they totally can.

Always have at least a gallon of water with you. Refill it any chance you get.

Don't have too much pride to ask for help, or even beg for it. Remember, if you do this, it's a life of living off crumbs and scraps, but it's the price of true freedom.

And don't take any shit unless you want to be fished out like a bitch, and an oogle your whole life. If you don't know how to throw a punch, you'd better learn how to take one like a goddamn statue.
>>
>>30386695
>>30386717
Oh, and one last thing: I hope you can hold your liquor. Because if you run into any other hobos or other travellers, you're gonna be doing a looooot of drinking. Like, too much drinking.

It's either that, or heroin. And drinking.
>>
>>30380105
gonna move out of jerz in a month or so, but in a bit of car trouble both me and my dad is responsible for.
Hopefully my shitty jeep works soon.
PSA to everyone here,
Don't get a jeep, definitely don't get the jk. The aesthetics aren't worth the extra problems and there's almost no literature on this thing besides some proprietary dealer service CD.
>>
>>30386717
>>30386733
I can hold my own as far as physical combat goes, one of the main reasons I want to get away from here actually. Tired of fighting.
And I drink too much as it is.
>>
>>30386479

Wow...very similar situation, some ten years ago.

He's still there. Same job. Same neighborhood. Same shit.

I tried to shake him awake, show him what he's missing, putting him down by proxy...all of it is "I don't want to do what you did."

Travel the world? Travel the nation? Afghanistan (not how I saw the world)? Financial success? A family? Etc etc.

Sucks seeing someone with the ability refusing to apply it...
>>
>>30386752
Well, this might be the perfect lifestyle for you.

But, like I say, some train-hoppers are tough as fucking nails. Learn who you should and shouldn't be starting shit with, because if you start a fight with the wrong motherfucker, it can end very badly. These are people with nothing to lose. So stand up for yourself, but don't do anything that will end up getting you greenlit.

I'm telling you from personal experience, getting surrounded and beaten by smileys hurts like a motherfucker.

>select all images with trains
Well played, captcha...
>>
File: tears in rain.png (279 KB, 515x469) Image search: [Google]
tears in rain.png
279 KB, 515x469
>>30382495
this makes me feel so unsure of everything I've ever done in life, this went right through me.
>>
>>30386818
Maybe for awhile but I doubt it. I want to be an actor lol, hence cali being the destination.

I'm really not the type to start fights though. Super fucking nice. But fun spelled backwards is nuf. And when I've had enough, I've had enough.
Smileys?
>>
File: Frank_Turner_Not_Dead_Yet.jpg (20 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Turner_Not_Dead_Yet.jpg
20 KB, 600x359
>>30380105
I've had at least 5 of my personal possessions have something go wrong with them that cost me money to repair, the last of which occurred this morning, so I'm feelng like shit.
Taking a 3 day trip on my motorcycle here soon, so at least I've got something interesting to look forward too. Riding my bike is basically the only thing that drives me anymore. The feeling of nearly dying at least once a week at absurd speeds around tight corners certainly makes you feel alive.
I'm seriously considering having pic related (the words) for my first tattoo since its basically become my daily mantra.
>>
File: a54.png (64 KB, 268x309) Image search: [Google]
a54.png
64 KB, 268x309
I'm pretty fucking livid, but I'm cooling down. This will be the third time in a month's period that my mother has absolutely demolished her gift (Gaming laptop) with all sorts of viruses and nasty software related shit. I'm trying to be nice but how the fuck do you even do that- 3 times in one month that you mess up a laptop so bad that you have to take it back to Best Buy to have it replaced.
>>
>>30380105
the only reason I'm alive is because I want to make life miserable for people who want me to die
>>
Decent-ish
Live with parents, make 90k a year.
Afford shit I like, guns/electronics. Do barely anything. No gives me shit.
>22 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>30387018
ow the edge
>>
File: 1465604912693.jpg (19 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1465604912693.jpg
19 KB, 397x380
>work keeps sending me home because they got nothing for me to do
>Paycheck went from 180 to 90~
>trying to find a second job for college
Life is pain
>>
>>30387188
it really seems to me that "edgy" is something that teenagers call others to sound cool and fit in with le channe culture.
Stop being a fag.
>>
>>30387165
at least you have a job man.
>>
doing ok, man

today is my birthday & also my one year anniversary of becoming an American Citizen.
going to buy some ammo for a present to myself & meeting some bros for a drink tonight.
>>
>>30387218
Meh, thinking of going back to school to get a job with a career option. Medical/legal weed grower doesn't sound like a good job title
>>
>>30380316
It all depends on what you value:

>$1000 /mo apartment
or
4500 rounds of extra ammo per month.

Or a new gun every single month

Your own place would be good for women, but you have to decide if you value
>sex
>"affection" via LTR
>procreation

If you want to start a family or an LTR, you probably need a house.

If you want sex, take a 4/5 of that rent and fly to indochina every month.
>>
>>30387234
ah, haha.
>>
I'm disappointed I'm not going to the california /k/ meet.
>>
>>30380105
Writing a novel, Trying to find how the soviet soldiers operated.
>>
>>30381404
Huh, wow. I think I'm going to be right there in a couple years. I never set myself up for all the things you want, and though I want them now, it feels like it's too late to go after them. I feel you, anon.
>>
File: 1465672041546.png (142 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1465672041546.png
142 KB, 292x257
Doing fucking great. Enjoying the liberal tears over Brexit, and it'll distract them from gun banning for a while.

>mfw
>>
Wishing I had some fun-money. Been trying to find work between now and the fall, nothing has come up. I'm been dreaming of having a Beretta CX4 in 9mm for years, and I really wish I could grab one now before any post-shooting/pre-election panic bullshit sets in.
>>
>>30382495
Goddamn man, the feels.
>>
File: 151515122313.jpg (331 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
151515122313.jpg
331 KB, 1836x3264
>>30381404
>trust issues
>ideal long term mate

Man do I have news for you bub.
>>
>paid off another loan
>both of my dogbros are healthy and happy
>my gf works late tonight so I have the house to myself
>bills are paid
>have extra money to burn for once
>going shooting this weekend

Yea things are prettt alright.
>>
>>30380157
10/10 would give head scratches
>>
>>30380852
You're just dying on the inside.

Hang in there, man.
>>
>>30385338
Shit dude i remember seeing your threads back when, im glad to see everythings going up for you mango man jones.
>>
>>30380233
>I'm just decided to skip my senior year of highschool and get my GED because fuck my local educational system.
Stupid plan, also you must be 18
>>
>>30380532
I'm sorry about your dog
>>
My dads in the hospital again. They still arent quite sure what it is.
Thought it was a TIA but now they think its cause he has super clotting blood. I imagine he is going to be there for another day or two.
Im stuck watching my sister and brother, its rough. I cant make plans or keep the plans I try to make cause I have no clue whats going on. So Im losing money I need cause I cant do all the little odd jobs I usually do.

And my depression is coming back. Dont know if its cause of all the stuff going on or if its just my upswing ran out but i can feel myself sinking again.
Wish I could go to the range to help but its closed till Labor Day for constuction.
>>
>>30380105
after BREXIT? k is gonna have its time to shine within the next year
>>
>>30380320
Collar bone breaks are not fun.
I shattered mine on a mountain board and broke it into 5pieces. They put a plate and 7screws in and the surgery was like 5times worse then the break.
>>
>>30387015
What's your name so I'll know it's you when I see you on tv? You're gonna make it brah
>>
>>30380129
Start jacking off less often. Don't do it daily. Do it Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I started this on Tuesday and today Friday I already feel more motivated.
>>
File: 1441241640056.jpg (42 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1441241640056.jpg
42 KB, 377x326
>>30380105
shitty. don't know what to do in life and vidya is getting more boring by the year.
>>
>>30381404
Well at least your post vindicates my decision to not take a recent office job that would've rooted me to my old hometown. I still feel for you anon.
>>
>>30380439
You get them with good boy points?
>>
>>30380105
Like shit. I want to join the Foreign Legion, but I can't. I'm fairly /fit/, perfectly healthy apart from a thyroid condition that doesn't affect my life, apart from having to take daily medication.
>>
File: 2015030395081927.jpg (152 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015030395081927.jpg
152 KB, 1600x900
I guess can't really complain reloading some 9mm on my 650. I am going to build a new bench before my transfer leave is up and I need to leave. Would be sweet if I had someone to shoot with.

Have my snow pupper
>>
>>30380105
Hung over, but I have a pot of coffee and it's my weekend. Going back to school in fall to get a paralegal degree, trying to figure out how to get enough money to cover my expenses so that I can work less hours to fit more school hours in. Trying to wrap my head around the shitstorm that the Brexit is causing.

Overall, doing just fine. Coffee makes everything good.
>>
Talked my liberal friend into buying a guy so pretty good
>>
>>30385849
Thanks for the VapourWave m8.
>>
File: 1466492720664.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466492720664.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>30391633
What kind of guy? I hear you can get the black ones for a steal because they are burnt.
>>
>>30380690
Well duh if I had a gun and someone started shooting the place up I'd only fire of I knew I could kill them so they can't turn on me. Otherwise nope outta there, don't wanna be a hero or an hero
>>
>loved one girl
>like nothing else
>we were comfortable with speaking about out future
>one day agree to take pick up her parents at the airport
>she was so happy
>get in car drive home
>big ass truck tire explodes next to us
>parents most likely killed by "shrapnel" from tire
>girl died about 30 seconds after the car comes to a stop
>i spend a good three-four weeks in hospital
>the only fixed the physically
>my dad died a month ago (mom blew her brains out when i was 4)
>sitting on a decent sum of money
>dont want drugs
>dont want guns
>dont want cars
>dont want girls
>dont want to die either

i just want all this to stop. somebody telling me where the camera is hidden. just something
>>
>>30392170
No one should have to endure that

Although it may sound patronizing, you really should talk to someone, maybe a professional. Even the strongest men alive need a bit of help sometimes, especially with tough shit like this
>>
>>30384133
>crush up fly poison
>the little blue pellets
>mix with Mountain Dew in the cut off bottom of a soda can
>leave in rat's stomping grounds
>???
>profit
Make sure battle buddy doesn't get into it though
>>
>>30380157
man I wish someone was this happy to see me
>>
>>30392170
get a battle buddy doge bro
>>
>>30386555
Sorry about your friends, but your roommate might come thru you never know, keep being positive
>>
>>30380105
Can't complain. Thinking about buying my first non 22lr gun. Looking for suggestions < $500.
>>
>>30391200
if you live in oklahoma. i have my private shooting range on 35 acres. And nobody to shoot with
>>
Pissy. Sick and tired of family telling me what I should do. Its like they want me to be reliant on them and not attempt being a productive member of society. Why the fuck can I just find my own way for once?
>>
>>30380634
Good job on quitting man. Atleast you have the mental fortitude to go cold turkey. I've tried twice now but to no avail.
>>
File: 1457061957735.jpg (102 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457061957735.jpg
102 KB, 640x1136
>>30392853
Sorry bro I would love to but I'm in Wisconsin and I have 90 acres but it's just me plinking away by my lonesome.
>>
> Be Australian
> Visit /k/
> Look at all the cool shit you I will never own
> fuck_martin_bryant.jpg
> I can't even airsoft here ffs

:(
>>
>>30393463
where in wisco? im in the central area if you want a bro to shoot with. we can have a nohomo meetup at the bar before hand if you want to make a friend the normal way too.
>>
File: WP_20150625_017[1].jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150625_017[1].jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Restless, management position at the steam railroad I've loved since I was 2 got put on hold while the boss negotiates with two state legislatures for funding for the spot during an election year. Likely won't get hired until early next year. Spending the interim in Vermont, getting a house back in shape, twiddling my thumbs.
>>
File: 1337886484038.png (650 KB, 792x658) Image search: [Google]
1337886484038.png
650 KB, 792x658
After getting med boarded out of the service, I've just been sweeping floors in some little hole in the wall BBQ place. I start trade school this August, so I'm just kind of existing until then.

Things are looking up, and I've had some shittier moments in my life, so I can't really complain.
>>
File: 20160618_211318.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160618_211318.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>30393463
30 minutes north of Gb. If you are in the area we could shoot. I I'm not gonna blow out your yaoihole or anything.
>>
>>30386362
Ok
>>
File: 1466796875421.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466796875421.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>30393499
>>30393554
Wrong person
>>
Good vacation.
Went to Cali.

Convinced 2 people to build lowers.
Spoke with a lib who claims pro 2nd amendment, but anti NRA (muh common sense reform)... and effectively showed him why that is a stupid stance while partaking in large amounts of alcohol.

Giggled as a full blown old lefty who was anti trump ran down his own rabbit hole defending the lack of cultural integration of muslims, and watched as the gears in his head knocked the rust off... and then stuck him with the sudden realization that we shouldnt be gentrifying ourselves over political correctness.

All in all it was a good week.
>>
2 months without a job, had to sell all of my guns, 9 resumes sent out in the past week alone to different machine shops in the area. If I don't have a job by the end of the month I think I'm heading 2 states over from where I am to pour concrete with my old man.
>>
>>30393554
Im 10 min. south of fond du lac. Thats a bit of a drive.
>>
>>30393755
:( yeah it is
>>
>>30393463
This is oklahoma bro with the acres.
Feels bad knowing you have all that land with nobody to shoot with.
I dont like these feels, All my friends grew up to be liberal gun grabbers....they see me as some assbackwards hick who shoots mexicans on my free time.
>>
>>30380105
Confused.

Right now I'm working as a systems engineer for Harris Corp, and my undergrad was in general mathematics. I got the job because it requires knowledge of signals processing, which I know a good deal about.

I want to go to grad school, and the company will pay for me, but I'm not sure what kind of math I want to get my MS in.

On the one hand, I find dynamical systems and bifurcation theory to be my primary area of interest, but one of my coworkers (who has a PhD in dynamical systems) says that jobs in that field are limited to research in academia and select industrial think tanks.
The other option is algebra, topology, and combinatorics. I want to work in the intelligence community eventually, and my coworker says that these subjects are good baselines for a career in cryptology. However, I do not find these pure math subjects as interesting as the more applied math subjects.

Someone please help me.
>>
>>30381219
wanna go shooting? anchorage bro here
>>
File: 13b.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>30394054
Yeah pretty much same here. I built a pistol rifle and a 680 yard rifle range but no one to enjoy it with. No one else to get excited when you make that crazy shot all by yourself
>>
>>30394435
Thats exactly my feel. I have mausers with all that history and nobody to share it with. and WASR's....Who doesnt want to shoot an AK, Liberals. thats who
>>
>>30380105
I just want to be able to play arma 3 at over 40fps but my cpu is in need of a serious upgrade.
>>
I would like to say breddy good. I have no room to complain because I have a nice comfy government job where I am making 40k a year and have room to move up. Still living with the parents to help them out with money and still be able to save my own money. Still have all of my friends alive after the Orlando shooting. And still have the capability of buying and obtaining funs.
The only thing that I would like to fall into place is my love life. Really sucks when you're still in love with a ex from years back, even though you haven't heard or seen them in years. And it sucks because you wish you could share your awesome life with them Learning to move on slowly, but it's proving more difficult than normal. I guess when you meet what you think is the one, you never truly stop loving them.
>>
File: 1428291862369.jpg (379 KB, 765x1102) Image search: [Google]
1428291862369.jpg
379 KB, 765x1102
Ok but feeling like im starting to stagnate again. Spent 2 years on disability, get a under the table job a few months ago washing dishes with mexicans. Feels good at first because I was doing something again even if it is only 2 days a week. between my disability and new job make enough to buy a car and move out. End up blowing most of my money each month on booze, weeb shit and rent. had to move back with my parents a few weeks ago. haven't had any sort of relationship in 5 and a half years (I'm 25 atm).

I feel like I'm stagnating /k/. I ended up calling into to work today because I was still drunk at 11am and had to be at work at 3. I have at most 4 friends left 3 of which I see maybe twice a year and one I go to the bar with at least once a week but hes trying to get into a police academy down in Florida and if he does im really shit out of luck for friends. It's 12:30 am and I have work in 9 hours and im still drinking. Would love to go to the range but I'm not walking 3 miles with a rifle slung over my shoulder because thats asking for trouble. Most of my problems are my own fault but I can still see a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

If my dumbass can hang on /k/ so can yours. Stay strong /k/, stay strong.
>>
File: 1452203625994.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1452203625994.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>30381401
>I'm trapped on the Easter front
>And so are fucking you
damn I actually wish that were true
>>
>>30392170
...that hurt
>>
>>30392170
definitely get a John Wick beagle puppy
>>
File: 20160625_075319.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160625_075319.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Stuck here with a flat tire in Roswell. I live in Kansas. If its in the wall ill have to buy a new tire. Trying to save up for another mauser and the wife's mosin to get a face lift. Fucking suffering. SUFFERING.
>>
File: Calculated_Risk.jpg (49 KB, 570x402) Image search: [Google]
Calculated_Risk.jpg
49 KB, 570x402
>19 years old
>can't join the military because consumption and can't stand hierarchy unless the guy proves he is superior
>working at a car shop while I wanted to be Psychologist
>can't get guns because of shitty commie latin country

Why live desu, I used to be called smart but I ended up a teenage failure
>>
>>30380105
Bit mixed.

The good:
I live in Japan.
Me and my wife's relationship is going amazing.
Go on 30 days of leave in a week to explore Japan.
The bad:
Live in Japan so currently noguns. Guns are the only hobby I want to be involved in.
I hate my job in the navy. Don't get me wrong it's easy as fuck but boring as fuck as well. I'm not at all motivated to do better and I hate treating my fellow sailors as the enemy.
My first classes think I'm retarded based purely on the word from someone else. So that sucks.
Over all I'm good and WAY better off than some of these other poor bastsrds.
>>
>>30398334
>Japan
>Navy

No booze, too, right? Or did they change that?
>>
>>30380214
I got my first speeding ticket literally the night before I shipped out to basic, listed it on my clearance paperwork, had zero effect.
>>
Not so good anon, not so good
>>
>>30380105
Grandpa passed away last night.
On the upside, someone on Craigslist is selling a Daisy Powerline 35 pellet gun/BB gun (shoots both) for only $26.
>>
File: 1463591973458.jpg (70 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1463591973458.jpg
70 KB, 460x562
>>30381404
This is the most depressing thing I've read in a long time.
>Tfw with a law degree I'd
be stuck in one state cuz muh bar exam
>Tfw still far preferable to normal wage slavery
>>
>>30398334
Hey, I'm in a similar position lol.

Good:
>Marriage with qt black wife is great
>Got best job in the AF
>doing well in tech school
>best shape of my life

Bad:
>Guns are all locked up on other side of country
>Separated from wife for at least another 5 months
>Have to talk to First Sergeant on monday (nothing disciplinary, still nervous though)
>haven't gone shooting or hiking in 6 months and won't for more still
>>
Extremely apathetic and lazy.

Job has been extremely dull for the last two weeks but we just got a new project.

Biggest problem I have right now is that parents are anti-fun. Live in Canada so we have to store our pistols/semi-auto rifles in safes and bringing one in the house will be too obvious. Contemplating getting a small safe and my first handgun.
>>
>>30380690

except this has happened before and no one was hurt. Random civilians with rifles helped keep Whitman from shooting more than he did, no friendly fire.

At the Gabby Giffords shooting a guy with a CC permit was down the street, he ran towards the gunfire and came across a man standing in the middle of it holding a gun. He didn't fire because the guy with the gun didn't seem threatening, which was the right call because it was actually the guy who had wrestled the firearm away from the nut.

During the Appalachian College shooting two guys retrieved guns independently and stopped the shooter, they had no problem discriminating who the real target was.

And all of the other instances where an armed civilian killed a mass shooter the police didn't kill the armed civilian because it was over long before the police got there.

The hypothetical situation they are talking about has literally happened before and it didn't play out the way they think.
>>
File: 1462899269499.png (572 KB, 410x472) Image search: [Google]
1462899269499.png
572 KB, 410x472
>>30382495
Fuck
>>
>>30392289
I heard soda kills them because of the carbonation, but hell at this point I will try anything. thanks man
>>
>>30380105
Good.

My infant son's asleep on my lap, I have to cash a bonus check before the bank closes and I'm picking up a Stevens double barrel later.
>>
File: 1453922678140.jpg (97 KB, 691x960) Image search: [Google]
1453922678140.jpg
97 KB, 691x960
>>30380105
Pissed off at all these newfags here on /k/
they say the dumbest shit, pretend their opinions they got from CoD are fact, and double down when called out on their retardation.
>>
File: 1464949022637s.jpg (2 KB, 125x67) Image search: [Google]
1464949022637s.jpg
2 KB, 125x67
>>30398888
It's always been like this. Also those quads speak the truth
>>
>>30380214

As long as you didn't commit a misdemeanor, an infraction is not even going to be noticed on a background investigation as long as you pay it or show up for court. An OFA for failure to appear would though. ..
>>
>>30398888
Spot the newfag....
>>
File: 1461612568331.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1461612568331.png
257 KB, 415x476
Getting /fit/ and going back to school

Considering my whole life plan was to die in battle but come 2014 and graduation, recruiter said i was too fat and then 2015 war geared down.

slugged it for 3 years and here I am. Friendless/loveless because I didn't want to be missed.

I was unmotivated then my oneitis from HS shows up to my gym and I'm still a piece of lard. Shit was a kick in the balls but now I have motivation. Which isn't love but so i can be part of the human race

Now Im more worried about other people, how they feel, and being in the now. That's kinda what everyone back then was trying to teach me and i didn't listen.

At least I'm going to get a membership at my favorite range so i don't have to stack range fees onto renters fees.

Everythings aight i guess
>>
>>30398919
It's always been like this after a major shooting and during the summer. I haven't seen retardation this extreme since Sandy Hook though. There are shitloads of posts you can easily tell were made by CoD-kiddies. It was bad enough with all the /v/ threads asking 'HURR DURR COULD THIS WORK IRL /K/???' when Fallout 4 came out.

I wish they would all just shut the fuck up and lurk.

>>30398937
I've been posting here for over 7 years now.
>>
File: tired-of-writing.gif (142 KB, 1471x1472) Image search: [Google]
tired-of-writing.gif
142 KB, 1471x1472
GF just broke up with me yesterday. Says she just wasn't interested in a relationship anymore. Says I was going too fast
>>
>>30392170

Damn, right in the feels. Advise not to get a dog although dogs are never a bad thing. Similar Bent though. Go look up local habitat for humanity or other charity that does volunteer (veterans group, food bank, childrens charity unless you are a pedo) work. Put in some time with other people that are living in the suck. Altruism is a powerful drug all by itself, especially when no reward is expected. Also, find professional to help process your grief.

"You go on. You just go on. There's nothing more to it, and there's no trick to make it easier.

"You just go on."
"And what do you find on the other side? When you go on?"
"Your life again. What else?"
"Is that a promise?"
"It's an inevitability. No trick. No choice. You just go on."
>>
>>30387276

https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Went-Over-Mountain-Afghanistan/dp/1304069451/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
>>
>>30381404
I am in the same boat.

Got talked into buying a truck and can't wait to pay it off. Luckily still live with parents so all money goes to truck and when i can I'll leave them about 10,000 for raising me and rent.

Other than that I'll leave them the truck and get a motorcycle.

>Now that you've read my stupid 12 yo manifesto
Grow a pair and hunker down. Drink more water. This book helped me to be less of a faggot like you. This book and Jupiter's Travels
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.