[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160622_002141.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_002141.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
What does /k/ think of me shotgun, also post your exotic or custom stuff
>>
It`s unaxeceptable
>>
It just doesn't make the cut
>>
>>30378795
Does it shoot axes? I bet the stock is hollow for holding booze too. Dorf artificer pls share secrets.
>>
>>30378795
You're not very sharp, are you?
>>
>>30378795
that is a real cleaver attachment.
>>
Its a nice idea you just need some time to hatchet
>>
Axe
>>
>>30379351
Best in thread
>>
>>30378795
You'd better chop chop and get a patent on this. Otherwise you may be a little hacked off.
>>
This thread is axeptable but could use more puns
>>
>>30378795
>go to pump
>put hand too far
>slice hand open
>die
>be dead
>>
>>30379517
>dying from hand injury
the weak will not be welcomed into valhalla
slight user harm is a feature of this weapon
>>
>>30378795
post a video of chopping, or at least swinging it
>>
>>30378795
I don't think the barrel is ridged enough to actually use that,
you're probably going to end up bending it if you actually try to hit somebody with it.
>>
how to extend your "blood circle" into the next county
>>
>>30380554
Get denied to Valhalla because of hand infection
>>
File: No access to Valhalla.jpg (100 KB, 484x750) Image search: [Google]
No access to Valhalla.jpg
100 KB, 484x750
>>
>>30378795
Sorry, didn't catch that, can you axe the question again
>>
looks about as dumb as fetching the keys to the batters box.

hell of a lot easier to bend a barrel using it like an axe than you would by using a bayonet.
>>
>>30378795
Mack?
>>
File: MLP.jpg (184 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
MLP.jpg
184 KB, 1024x652
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.