[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spooky innawoods thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: oper8.jpg (54 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
oper8.jpg
54 KB, 960x720
post spooky innawoods shit
my story
>be me
>16 years old
>fucking around in the woods behind my neighborhood
>got my ruger 10/22 with me cause you fucks made me paranoid
>its a nice little bit of forest in the middle it ill stretch for miles in any direction
>be near the creek in the forest just chillin
now it should be known that occasionaly coyotes and bobcats roam the forest along with cattle
>hear something rustling around across the creek
>feels like im being watch hair standing up on my neck
>about 50 yards to my left i hear a bunch of splashing in the creek followed by rustling in the grass and trees on my side
>nope.jpg
>stand up and slowly make my way out of the forest facing where the sounds came from
>see a shadow move through some of the trees
>fuuuccckkkk youuu
>let off three rounds 2 of which hit a tree the third definitely hit flesh
>180 and usain bolt out of that mother fucking forest
>fucking hurdle a barbed wire fence thats at least 4 foot high
>whole time i was running i could hear twigs and shit snapping behind me following me
>usually when you shoot animals they run
>what the fuck did i shoot /k/ ?

should also mention that a few days later someones dogs in my neighborhood got ripped up in their backyard
also some ladies chicken coop got fucked and all her chickens got ate or mangled
>>
bump for interest have not read spooky greentexts in a while
>>
>>30378695
ops story is lame
>>
>>30378810
>>30378695
These threads have been getting pruned. I remember when /k/ was full of them...
>>
>>30378695
maybe it was a mountain lion and when you shot it, you pissed it off and it stayed around and fucked your hood up for some revenge
>>
Underage b&
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>30379234
Thats because faggots rage about "durrrr story not real" "pics or it didn't happen" "durrrrrr lame" like >>30378852
Soon spooky stories will die, and we will have nothing to replace them except for endless poorfag threads
>>30380244
Pic related is you
>>
>>30380313
>Hurr hurr
OP is definitely underage.
>>
>be in conscription service
>be an junior sergeant - squad leader
>got an order from platoon leader to find observation point to get intelligence about enemy movements in the area.
>find an perfect spot, with the twist - about 15 meters away from the spot there is a dead deer corpse with throat chewed open
>"Stuff like this is everywhere inawoods, don't ya worry privates!"
>nighttime
>get some info from the radio about wolves in the area
>don't think much of it
>morning
>get back to observation point where two privates have been for a half the night
>they tell me that they didn't see anything but heard growling near them
>had an order to leave the area
>see that the deers carcass has been pretty much raped with teeth and there is blood and guts everywhere in the observation area.
>>
I'd love to see more Innawoods spoopy storytime.
Miss it, it's been too damn long. I would prefer new content but yeah. The wolves one is new to me
>>
From my experience of growing up and living in a hunter preserve in the pine barrens of south NJ I can tell you all that most spoopy woods stuff is either:
>an animal that you didn't expect to be there, but a simple google search will reveal that they're plentiful in the area
Or
>drug addicts

And for the record, the Jersey Devil was just a wives tale that somehow for bastardized into a supernatural story. It was really just a way for mothers to keep their daughters from sleeping with the Fuckin redcoats in colonial times because
>if you get knocked up by that 4-toothed bong, you'll bear the seed of a traitor devil!
Still don't know how that turned into what people think it is today...
>>
>>30381989
Dude, nobody cares if they're real stories or not, it's the spoopy that makes them fun to read.
I don't believe in goatmen or skinwalkers but I like reading spoopies about them
>>
Wendigo

We're gettin spoopy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.