[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You rage you lose thread. https://gma.yahoo.com/family-plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
You rage you lose thread.

https://gma.yahoo.com/family-plans-destroy-stockpile-inherited-guns-ammo-worth-232706532--abc-news-topstories.html
>>
>>30376390
If true, this is the equivalent of the family burning their money, for absolutely no gain whatsoever. Libtards get poorer by choice, through their own retardation.

It does help gun-manufacturers I guess, by removing supply from the used gun market.
>>
>>30376390
All I see is a bunch of generic rem-winchester tosh, so you'll have to try harder to make me rage.
>>
>>30376390

Is that a picture of the familie's actual collection?

How does a person or group of persons build up such a collection? Do they buy the same/similar gun over and over again because [reasons]?

I can understand having a few guns of the same type, but this is ridiculous.
>>
File: tumblr_m0h4y00f1s1qzgx6o.jpg (49 KB, 425x337) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0h4y00f1s1qzgx6o.jpg
49 KB, 425x337
>>30376390

I wonder if they burned the cash too, since someone somewhere down the road might use it to buy drugs, or *gasp*, guns.

Family must be completely loaded to throw several million dollars away.
>>
>>30377917
But muh i dont want then one 'the streets'.

The fucking logic astounds me.

>>30376390
Good work op, I raged... really fucking hard.
>>
>>30376390
Lost immediately.
>>
File: 13426362.png (82 KB, 635x820) Image search: [Google]
13426362.png
82 KB, 635x820
>>30377994

The man apparently bought the majority of them from friends and the widows of his friends who had passed away, to keep momentos of his lost companions and men he respected from being sold off by idiots or destroyed by idiots.

Sadly the latter part has come true.
>>
> I can't tell if its propaganda, satire or reality anymore.
>>
I saw that when checking my email and immediately came here to see if someone already made a thread about this. I lost instantly.
>>
>>30378192
It's propaganda. Look at the timing of events. Look at the size of the weapons cache, in particular the tons, literal tons, of ammunition. He was an avid collector, but he never bothered to remove the price tags from his firearms? He was also a serial liar and rich enough to own an aquatic SUV?

>An investigation into the death of a California weapons hoarder whose decomposing body was found in a car last week has taken a bizarre turn as it emerged that the man's fiancee believed he was a part-human, part-alien creature who was sent to earth to save humanity while working as a secret agent.

>The remains of 60-year-old Jeffrey Alan Lash were discovered last Friday in a parked vehicle on Palisades Drive in the Pacific Palisades.

>When Los Angeles police searched the home of Lash's fiancee, Catherine Nebron, they came upon more than 1,200 firearms valued at nearly $5million and more than 6.5 tons of ammunition.

>It appears the 60-year-old gun collector had convinced his fiancee and her employee, Dawn VadBunker, that he was a human-alien hybrid working undercover on behalf of secret US government agencies.

>Many of the guns had never been fired and some still had their price tags attached.

>'There are a lot of expensive guns here,' Chief Albanese told The LA Times.

>Harlan Braun, Nebron's attorney, said police also seized a number of SUVs modified for use on different types of terrains, including an amphibious vehicle, and $230,000 in cash.

>Officers said that they needed two trucks to remove all the guns to a safe location.

>Commander Andrew Smith confirmed the arsenal included rifles, pistols and shotguns.

>He told the LA Times: 'Our truck couldn't carry it all. We had to go back and make another trip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3172296/It-s-worse-Twilight-Zone-movie-Decomposing-body-car-hidden-5M-gun-arsenal-missing-mother-two-believed-dead-man-alien-secret-agent-sent-save-human-race.html
>>
>appears to be lots of bolt guns
>killers armed with any kind of rifle kill like 300 people per year on average
>odds of getting killed by a person with a rifle are so mathematically insignificant it's laughable
>these retards think they are doing the world a huge favor by destroying these weapons

They would save more lives if they burned down their closest McDonalds. I can't believe people are this stupid.
>>
>>30379522
>that he was a human-alien hybrid working undercover on behalf of secret US government agencies.
what the fuck is this an episode of X-Files or something?
>>
>>30379888
If the propaganda theory is right, this story was concocted to throw off any real connections to the CIA or any US government agencies with the ability to plant 1,200 weapons and 6.5 tons of ammo in an apartment.

It's also possible that the fiancee made it up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.