[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any1 tell me the name of this gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>>
TT-33 pistol, top quality slavshit.
>>
The Tokarev looks very simple, but none of the charms of an AK.
>>
>>30375589
Tokerov
>>
>>30375589
You can buy a reproduction by Zastava for around 200 burgers, Slavboo
>>
File: joseph-stalin-4.jpg (100 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-4.jpg
100 KB, 900x675
>>30375589
Glorious Tokarev Pistol
>>
FAMAS
>>
>>30375589
something the colt 1903 copied obviously
>>
>>30375589
The most Soviet Russian sidearm of the millennium.
>>
>>30375589
Looks like an early FAMAS to me...
>>
>>30375589
Should I buy a Tokarev or a Makarov PM?
>>
>>30378074
7.62x25 has been going up in price and surplus ammo is starting to dry up. They are a neat pistol but if you want something to shoot a lot you my want to go with the makarov for better ammo availability
>>
>>30375732
The 1903 was straight blowback whereas the TT-33 uses a tilting barrel (Browning style) action.

It was copied from the 1911 you uncultured swine.
>>
There are newer production Yugo tokarevs, but they don't share many parts with the original tok design. Better quality and Yugo makes a 9mm luger version tokarev
>>
>>30375589

>Dat filename

Wow you're dumb.
>>
>>30375589
It's in the filename
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.