[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a "grab and go" assault bag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160622_195200.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_195200.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3088
Do you have a "grab and go" assault bag?
>>
File: Muh First Innawoods.jpg (181 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
Muh First Innawoods.jpg
181 KB, 680x650
>>30374054
Like what? A SHTF bag, a "MUH BAG OF FUN" bag, or a ARE YOU READY KIDS bag?
>>
I keep the majority of my gear apportioned in several duffle bags, then I have a general inna-woodsing bag. Whenever I go somewhere further than the next town I over I pack a BOB according to the circumstances I'm likely to encounter. I have a Swissgear bookbag I favor for that since it doesn't scream I HAVE A GUN! when I carry it into a restaurant or whatever.
>>
>>30374054

Define assault bag.
>>
>>30374054
I keep my chest rig in a backpack, along with a couple other goodies. It's not a real loadout, but when a pickup truck full of rednecks pulls into my driveway and starts honking for me to come out and join the race war I can just grab that and a rifle and be ready to fight.
>>
>>30374215

Assault satchel is the correct term. It describes a satchel of medium size capable of accepting high capacities of small items, and is sturdy enough to whallop someone upside the head without breaking a strap or seam.

Assault bag is the term politicians coined to describe any sort of carryable container that they're afraid they might be clobbered with. Basically a free pass to ban scary looking bags.
>>
File: sooth00.jpg (20 KB, 275x167) Image search: [Google]
sooth00.jpg
20 KB, 275x167
>>30374054

>not having a terrorist go bag
>>
>>30374054
no I don't have a purse
>>
File: satchel.jpg (83 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
satchel.jpg
83 KB, 402x604
>>30374375
>>
>>30374319
>but when a pickup truck full of rednecks pulls into my driveway and starts honking
oh shit this guy must not fuck around

>for me to come out and join the race war I
nvm
>>
>>30374054
Maybe one day...
>>
>>30374054
i have some camping/survival gear stored in a few plastic boxes. along with a LA police gear Operator backpack, that i load up for going camping. I also have a chicom sks chest rig. in the event of an emergency. ill load those up and go.

I have an edc backpack, containing useful things that i wont carry in my pockets, like a flashlight, lighter, utensils, a tiny FAK and spare clothes, duct tape, etc along with a hygiene items. enough to get me by comfortable away from home for a day or two. I'm avoiding filling it up with alot of survival oriented gear.

my car also has a emergency kit in it. besides spare tire/ and jumpers, it has a roll of duct-tape, multi-tool, roadflares, some blankets, larger FAK, 5-gallon water jug, etc. again, not really alot of wilderness survival kinda gear but stuff to help incase of a roadside emergency, getting stranded or some other form of disaster.

sorry for bad typing and shitty format im typing this on a tiny keyboard.
>>
>>30374375
>ban high capacity assault satchels
>>
>>30374375
had a laugh
>>
>>30374877

Open Border fags please move to the 3rd world.
>>
Yes, I have a bag to go innawoods with when shit his the fan
And by "bag" I mean an SKS.
>>
File: 2257_original.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2257_original.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>30374054
who doesnt anon lol
>>
File: IMAG0069.jpg (3 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0069.jpg
3 MB, 5376x3024
>>30374054
Who the fuck hasnt one?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.