[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I'm going to break this down. I've neve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20p81mp.jpg (415 KB, 1087x522) Image search: [Google]
20p81mp.jpg
415 KB, 1087x522
Alright so I'm going to break this down. I've never owned a firearm before, I'm 20 years old and I have $1500 cash. I want to be an AR 15 online, I've never been convicted, etc. And I found a gun I really want https://www.gunsamerica.com/996173439/CUSTOM-AMERICAN-TACTICAL-OMNI-HYBRID-5-56mm-223-BGA-Alum-Quad-Rail-w-Covers-30mm-UTG-Red-Green-Dot-Optic-with-5-MOA-Dot-UTG-SWATFORCE-LASER.htm I know the whole FFL, where I need to transfer it. But my question is what happens after I buy it, I don't have a CPL or any kind of weapons license and I was wondering if I just go through the normal background check when buying. So when I get there I just pay the transfer fee and I go through the background check and it's done, Correct?
Once again, first time buyer, I've never been to a gun shop before. Thanks /k/
>>
>>30373790
Please don't.
>>
Depends which state you're in.
>>
>>30373790
Why do you want that one? It not only looks like shit but for that price you could get a really nice rifle
>>
>>30373790
> "I want to be an AR 15 online"

Why exactly do you want to be an AR-15?
>>
Fucking hell can people not google this?

Call the FFL you want to ship to. Ask them if they can receive a rifle for you and give them your information. Once it's there, go to the store, fill out the paperwork and pay the transfer fee. Then go home.

If you live in some ass backwards place that requires special permission from a government entity, look into that too.

Although, being totally honest, don't fucking buy that. You can get an AR for less than $500 and you don't need all that extra tacticool bullshit they stick onto it. That's only there to trick retards into thinking it's something special and unique so they buy it.

Buy a regular AR without any bullshit on it, then put stuff on it as you use it and get better with it so you know what you actually can make use of. I mean, for fucks sake, you've never owned a gun before but you want the shit with a fucking bipod and flashlight and all that?
>>
OP that is a $400 gun with $100 worth of chi ESE garbage accessories. Buy anything else. Buy a decent AR for $800-1000 and send the rest on a good optic, like an aimpoint if you want an optic, or ammo/mags. That gun is a mistake. Don't fall for the new gun owner phase of covering a gun in accessories just because you can. Get a gun, shoot it a bunch, then decide what you would like to enhance your shooting experience.

I fired over 4000 rounds through my AK before I decided it was time to upgrade the trigger. That's the only thing I've changed about it.
>>
>>30375686
>this.
Also, OP what state are you in?

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-classic-freedom-13-keymod-rifle.html

Would be a MUCH better investment. Get some iron sights and you'll have a great rifle, not some cheap shit covered in cheaper shit to raise the price.
>>
>>30373790
>I want to be an AR 15 online

You're in the right place. On /k/, no one knows if you are an AR15 or not.
>>
>>30373790
Buy a Ruger AR-556 and spend the rest of your money on ammo.
>>
>>30375395
Does that really matter? I don't think it's anyones business why I self-identify as an Attack Chopper, I just do
>>
>>30375763
>>30373790
two shitty ATF threads in one night. im impressed!
>>
>>30374545
With this mindset the liberals win.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.