[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Ausfailian > Have category A and B license. > Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 201x200
> Ausfailian
> Have category A and B license.
> Have Lithgow .303, Ruger 10/22, Lithgow .22, Adler A110
> Safe weighs 300kg, bolted to floor, door not easy to access
> Police show up for random gun inspection
> Take officers to safe
> Open safe
> One lonely, empty .303 cartridge falls out
> Charged with insecure storage of firearms
> Lose license and guns
> mfw
>>
Move to Florida
>>
>random gun inspection
>>
Yes, anon. In Australia the police will show up unannounced to inspect your safe and firearms.
>>
I find it hard to feel bad for you Aussies when you've got a Europe sized chunk of nearly uninhabited land to live/shoot on.
>Build hidden wood shack 3 hours out of town
>Gun stockpile
>>
>>30372005

They charged you for an empty shell casing? What. The. Fuck. There are a dozen empty 12guage shells floating around the floor of my car. Better clean that shit up. I don't get it though, once the round is fired it isn't a weapon anymore why did they charge you? What state you in?
>>
>>30374004
New South Fails. Worst state for gun laws
>>
>>30375314
I've already made up my mind. I'm moving to NZ. I've just called the real estate agent, prepping to put my place up for sale. Contacted a few of my NZ friends - they're gonna help me get set up.

This country, and John Howard, can bite my ass.
>>
>>30375374
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
jk you seem alright, whereabouts over here are you moving to?
>>
>>30375385
Looking at the South Island. Somewhere quiet and rural where I can shoot in peace without being impeded. Probably somewhere on the West Coast or down Otago way.
>>
>>30375428
You could probably make a reasonable living killing rabbits for farmers. Otago's crawling with them.
>>
>>30372005
>Ausfailian
Found the problem.
>>
>>30375496
Why would someone pay you to shoot rabbits when most hunters are happy to do it for free just to have some land to shoot on?
>>
>>30374004
Damn, when I read that the first time I thought your guns had been stolen, and thought, "well, that sucks, but also fair play for the police", but for a piece of brass? Sad!

I'm going to be extremely irritated if America goes in that direction. Good luck on moving to NZ.
>>
>>30375532
Because some people are happy to pay people so they don't have to do it themselves?

I go to farms and shoot roos, goats and bunnies all the time for land owners here in Ozland.

At least I USED to before they took my guns and license away. The Greens and Gun Control Australia must be having a wet dream over this.
>>
>>30375428
You could probably make a reasonable living killing rabbits for farmers. Otago's crawling with them.
>>
>>30375598
Derp, posted twice. GG me.
>>
>>30375585
Yeah, but down here hunters are so keen that they do it for free, I don't think you'd even get pittance to cover gas and ammo...
>>
>>30375585
how the fuck did you have a Ruger 10/22 on a A/B license? fuckin lyin cunt.
>>
>>30372005
>Australia
>Ruger 10/22
>Semi auto rifle
Wait a sec, what?
>>
>>30375670
Oh, did I type 10/22? Whoops. I got to shoot one of those recently at a range and I've been researching it a lot lately.

Should read 77/22.
>>
File: 1459463693993.png (2 MB, 1024x1721) Image search: [Google]
1459463693993.png
2 MB, 1024x1721
>>30375718
Belief is lost in your my son, good try though.
>>
>>30375661
This

It's also not illegal to have spent shells lying around.

The only way that's possible if the cartridge was live.

You can sell empty cartridges on eBay as war memorabilia so I highly doubt you got done for that.
>>
>>30372005
>have had the cops call me to arrange a safe inspection
>have boxes of ammo with the spent shells in them on top of my safe
>Cops didn't even ask to look through them all after I showed them one

seems legit mate
>>
So, i get around the entire issue by owning a antique smith carbine in firing condition.

In my state i don't need a licence or permit to own it, i don't even need to tell the cops i have it. i can also go hunting deer in Victoria with just a hunting licence.

bonus points in that i make my own casings from rubber i mold.
>>
>spent shell casing
fuck off u got done for this

lying shit
>>
>>30375314
Get a lawyer mate. Right fucking now.

You haven't broken the law.

This bloke wins cases on similar matters regularly.
http://www.firearmslawyer.net.au/

Of course that is if your story is legit, which I suspect it isnt given you are saying you had a 10/22 on a Cat AB which any Australian would know is a Cat C firearm prohibited from general ownership.

Nice try though, I suspect a Kiwi was behind this, Amerifats don't get the banter.
>>
>>30372005
God damn you guys are fucking cucked.

Do they at least give you market value for your funs or did they just confiscate them?

Get the fuck out of that country m8. Here in America we'll have civil liberties for at least another few months. After that there's nowhere to go.
>>
>>30375886
I think OP is full of it, but
>Implying all cops are reasonable
>>
>>30372005
Bullshit
>>
>>30377402
>10/22
>prohibited from general ownership
>safe inspections

Jesus fucking christ. How does your entire country not find this totalitarian as fuck???? Take your island back you goddamn cunts.
>>
Do you live rurally, or in suburbia OP?
My gfs dad has owned guns for decades, and lives somewhat rural, and has never had a safe inspection
>>
>>30372005
>10/22
>Cat A/B referred to as category A and B
>Cat A/B owner bolting a 300kg safe
>Not having officers call ahead to sort out a time for inspection

Nice shenanigans, Ameribro
>>
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>30377753
>Jesus fucking christ. How does your entire country not find this totalitarian as fuck???? Take your island back you goddamn cunts.
Australians find lots of things about their country to be totalitarian as fuck.

We are a broken people, born to the lash.

There has never been any successful rebellion in Australian history, modern police are just carrying on the traditions set down by the red coats.
>>
>>30379514
>We are a broken people, born to the lash.

Started as a prison colony. Police are still in the habit of tossing cells.
>>
The united states really needs to stop killing Muslims for a couple years and start liberating actual humans from tyranny.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.