[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Derp_1ed125_1252606.jpg (31 KB, 525x289) Image search: [Google]
Derp_1ed125_1252606.jpg
31 KB, 525x289
My friend wanted to get into shooting, so I brought him to a range (first hit is free)

All was going splendidly until he chambered a 30-30 in my sks when I wasnt looking, and jammed the round so far forward I cant pull it straight out.

The round was high brass, so I dont expect damage to the barrel, but what would be the best, idiot-proof way, of getting the round out beyond shoving a rod in the barrel and potentially damaging the barrel/chamber?

pls halp
>>
Load her up and pull the trigger
>>
>>30371584
Wooden rod and a rubber mallet.

Then use the mallet on friend
>>
>>30371584
30-30 is pretty much x39. Just chamber it, fire it, and use the cleaning rod to get it out. The fucking SKS wont get hurt.
>>
>>30371584
ITT: OP brings newbie to range. Doesn't supervise.

Learn to teach.
>>
File: 1463657739260.jpg (19 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
1463657739260.jpg
19 KB, 400x247
>>30371651
Don't do this, cleaning rod and mallot isn't going to hurt a steel chamber you mongo.
>>
I am asham-ed /k/.

He had a great grasp on shooting, loading, and safety. I handed him 20 rounds of 54x39 to shoot, and he actually went in the box of ammo and grabbed more thinking it was the right round.

steel rod and rubber mallot it is
>>
>>30372922
wooden rod

like a skinny-ass dowel you get from home depot
>>
>>30372922
>steel rod and rubber mallot it is
Wooden rod is better. In case something goes wrong. And don't stand in front of the barrel while pounding.
>>
>>30371584

>high brass

Do you have any idea what you are talking about at all?
>>
>>30371632
Use the rod on the friend too
>>
which end should I ram him with it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.