[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lockheed Martin is proud to present the F-35 Lightning II, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: AIR_F-35A_AA-1_Test_Flight_lg.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AIR_F-35A_AA-1_Test_Flight_lg.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
Lockheed Martin is proud to present the F-35 Lightning II, the most advanced aircraft ever built. With its state-of-the-art stealth and avionics packages. It's ability to fly at Mach 1.6 and extreme turn capability make it the world's best dogfighter, and it's 6 hardpoints and 25mm gatling cannon allow it to rain destruction wherever it goes.

But it's offensive capabilities are overshadowed by it's excellent stealth capability. The Pratt & Whitney F135 turbofan is one of the most efficient engines ever built, allowing the F-35 to cruise for 100 miles while burning only six gallons of JP-5 kerosene fuel, giving the F-35 unprecedented fuel efficiency and range. Additionally, the modern stealth technology incorporated from the bottom-up in the F35's design allow its engines to burn the fuel without producing any heat, converting all of the latent chemical energy into thrust at a 110% efficiency rate and allowing for much improved speeds.

The design of the F-35 has been built with stealth in mind. It's shape and contours are meant to be difficult to detect by any form of air radar, but the real secret is in the coating. The stealth coating on the fighter render it completely permeable to all forms of radiation, allowing radar and infrared waves to simply pass through the plane. In this way, the plane is undetectable by any form of radar or enemy avionics package and can operate in hostile territory without a hitch.
>>
That same avionics package also forms part of the F-35's active defense system, which is completely unique and a development of Lockheed Martin's famous Skunkworks division. The avionics package can hack into and subvert inbound guided missiles and instead force them to re-lock onto their source, turning attacker's missiles against them. Additionally, 'dumb' unguided munitions can be caught with the electromagnet affixed to the underside of the F-35's fuselage, allowing incoming shells and cannon rounds to be caught and dropped later as makeshift bombs. In this way the F-35 absorbs and deflects incoming fire.

In addition, the avionics is so advanced that it has the ability to use deep-penetration radar. This enables the avionics to determine what targets on the ground are friendly or hostile and selectively adjust bomb and missile intensity to ensure that, if striking an area with civilians nearby, no civilians are harmed in the resultant blast or shrapnel. The shells from the autocannon are also 'smart' shells that can correct course mid-flight to only target hostile militants and avoid innocents. The Air Force's commitment to zero civilian casualties is a testament to America's commitment to human rights.

The US Air Force is the most powerful air force in the world, and Lockheed Martin aircraft like the F-35 only reinforce this truth - the F-35 is the new crown jewel of the new 7th generation of modern aircraft, and Lockheed Martin paves the way for the war of the future.
>>
File: 03.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>30371386
>>
>>30371386
>>30371397
OP, even I, who has been shilling the F-35 realize this is some pretty good bait.
>>
>>30371386
How long did it take you to prepare this?
Are you Russian or chinese?
Is your plan to create a new pasta?
>>
>>30371386
I'll take 1,035
>>
>>30372883
what part of it is bait
>>
>>30371386
>>30371397
HI OP I'M 12 AND MY DREAM IS TO BE AN F-35 PILOT THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE POST YOUR MY HERO
>>
Meh, i liked the A-10 version more.

>>30371440
>>30372883
>>30372911
>>30372920
>>30374439
>>30376151

>Not recognising that this is pasta.

lmfao
>>
>>30371386
>make it the world's best dogfighter,
I'm a F35 fan but that's not even remotely true.
the F35 has a good angle of attack, but it never gonna beat a F22, typhoon ex in a dog fight.
>>
>>30376249
what a-10 pasta
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.