[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22
File: What.jpg (117 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
117 KB, 594x600
I dont get it.
>>
>>30368610
Just like how the car industry was destroyed by car insurance.
>>
File: smug_anime_face.jpg (56 KB, 836x678) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_face.jpg
56 KB, 836x678
Lol no it wouldn't. The insurance companies would probably do their due diligence in researching gun related crime/deaths. That means that expensive handguns, rifles, and the ar15 would probably be the cheapest and least restrictive to insure considering the ar15 is used very rarely in gun crime.

Hi-points and El cheapies would probably be more the insure.
>>
>way less people killed by guns than cars
>vast majority would still be unemployed niggers with no insurance

That's just wrong, but as per usual democrats want to force white people to pay for their black pets.
>>
So what if "high cap" rifle mags and automatic weapons were legal everywhere so long as you had a screening that says you're not a nut and paid this liability insurance for them ?
>>
>>30368610
What they're hoping is that the can require gun owners to have liability insurance.

They are then hoping that such insurance is ruinously expensive.

And as a result would make (legally) owning a firearm impossible for the average man.

As per usual, it's Democrats conspiring in a creative, yet idiotic way to deprive people of constitutional rights that the Democrats don't like.
>>
File: image.png (28 KB, 324x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 324x411
>>30368752
>mfw you wouldn't need insurance to shoot on private land.
>>
>>30368639
lol
>>
>>30368764
This. It's based on the belief that guns are just going off all the time and slaying people left and right.
>>
>>30368764
this, anyone remember the failed bill that tried to put an insane federal tax on ammo to make it unaffordable?
>>
File: 1460787309038.png (428 KB, 499x652) Image search: [Google]
1460787309038.png
428 KB, 499x652
>liberals pass mandatory gun insurance
>then cry racism at the ebul corporations for charging blacks 50x more for coverage than whites
>>
>>30368865
I don't think you can legally do that
>>
>>30368610
Again, legislation that mainly proves to hurt responsible gun owners. How many gang bangers, criminals, terrorists, and mentally ill do you anticipate putting insurance on their guns?
>>
That is a great argument against insuring guns!!!

Also if you really want gun insurance, lloyds of London will insure anything
>>
File: 1400095430226.jpg (12 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
1400095430226.jpg
12 KB, 284x276
>>30368662
>Libs think they're all so smart and actually make this shit a thing
>Only about a month later they're screaming at insurance companies for being "racist"
>>
>>30368904
>Met Jaquo behind the Watts Towers on Tuesday after 6:00pm
>hand him a wad of $200
>get a hi-point
>Yo, yo, before you can take that, you also gotta pay insurance, dawg
>What?
>Call up Geico and make sure you got liability insurance for that shit, otherwise I gotta take it back
>Sheeeeeeit
>>
>>30368894
They sure can. It's like with auto insurance, if you live in a city, densely populated area, or old people area, your insurance rates are typically higher. What they would probably do is charge higher rates in areas with high crime rates, which would have a great bias towards areas of low economic blacks and Hispanics.
>>
>>30368764
Unless you're rich.
>>
File: brazillian handiwork.jpg (322 KB, 1184x553) Image search: [Google]
brazillian handiwork.jpg
322 KB, 1184x553
>>30368610
I'm guessing it implies that underground production should not be considered part of the industry.
>>
>>30368894
>oh you live in area x? Thats a "highly dangerous area!"
>oh you are on foodstamps? That is a highly problematic variable
>oh your children go to a mostly black school? Yea thats a highly dangerous school.
>what is your education level and you never held a job for longer periods of time? Combined with the other factors above? That is highly telling that you might do criminal things
>>
>>30368926
>$200 glock 40
what a ripoff
>>
>>30368968
So in other words your saying it sounds like the sort of thing that /k/ would be in favor of
>>
File: images-1.jpg (10 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
10 KB, 282x178
He is currently on the phone updating his gun insurance policy
>>
>>30368610
No one ever drives>>30368639
a car uninsured
>>
>>30369032
Nope, because it costs more money and puts a huge disadvantage towards lower income, non criminals, to excersise their right to bear arms.
>>
>>30368926
Kek

But u guess if we were considering this as an actual law I imagine today if you commit a crime with a gun and you don't have the insurance it adds a few more years to your sentence and or fines
>>
>>30368764
So then the only people with guns would be people willing to get them illegally, meaning more criminals and mass shooters would have guns from the black market than law-abiding citizens that could have shot back at them otherwise. Sasuga, democrats.
>>
>>30369138
Right, because blacks seriously weigh the costs and benefits of their potential actions when they rob a liquor store with a sock on their head.
>>
>>30368610
if these OccupyDemocrats know insurance ruins and restricts industry, why do they support single payer insurance programs like ACA?
>>
File: FlagIFly.png (9 KB, 249x132) Image search: [Google]
FlagIFly.png
9 KB, 249x132
>>30369066
Naw, Africans would get a free pass
under the "hand up, don't shoot" clause.
>>
>>30369203
Yeah but you'd keep them off the street longer
>>
>>30369072
Yea, pretty much this. It will sweep along a bunch of whites with it, not many, but enough. Unless we can get rid of the liberals and just openly discriminate, this has no purpose. Whites should be able to defend themselves against the monkeys.
>>
>>30368610
>>30369157
Democrats have never been interested in "gun safety" or "common sense." They have always been concerned with general disarmament of the public.

With harsh penalties for newly invented gun crimes which could be accidentally committed by your average individual, this helps them thin out the herd. And it allows them to throw the book hard at actual criminals and show everyone how much they care about "gun safety" and "common sense laws" all while 3 or 4 normal people also get the book thrown at them for committing newly invented, non violent crimes which now prevent them from legally owning guns.

It helps that the mainstream media is so completely and totally liberal that the objective of brainwashing the public into being anti-gun is significantly more easy to achieve. Demonize gun owners and convince the average pleb that guns and by extension, gun owners are evil, sinister baby killing, racist, rapists. Play this message continually throughout the 24 hour news cycle. Commission a few bogus studies to support your anti-gun conclusions, and demonize anyone halfway credible who comes out to expose the media and its allies for their lies.
>>
>>30369385
*no matter their income and unfortunate place of residence.
>>
>>30369385
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30369405
>>>tumblr and self hatred

I dont hate my own race, I want to protect it, not my fault for you being such a cuck. The other races have no problems with preferring their own above others.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>30368927
I think he meant putting the cat ina plastic bag, pretty sure that's considered animal abuse.
>>
>>30368662
Kind of how young women are statistically proven to be the shittiest drives, yet their rates are still much lower than young men's? You give insurance companies too much credit anon.
>>
>>30369422
it's a cat, probably got in on it's own
>>
>>30368610
This is actually a good idea, then after a few years all the existing guns and bullets will spoil and then there'll be no more ways to shoot people. Plus they can charge a mandatory $100k to get the infringement license to get the liability insurance, no guns banned just sensibly regulated, maybe an executive order can pull this off?
>>
>>30369501
Why though? Why is there such a huge push to "do something about it" Do they really have such a huge impact on the economy, on society?

The scientists who banned lead, carcinogenics are quiet about it. The industry leaders dont care. The environmentalists dont care either because it doesnt do anything bad to the environment.

The only one who do cares about it are lowlife scum who cry about it, and a bunch of kikes like feinstein. Even the proposition to "do something about it" is ridiculous. Guns are fine as they are. There could be ten times the amount of freedom in guns and they still wouldnt do shit, because most people are not insane.
>>
>>30368610
Basically it would price gun ownership (read:self defense) out of the hands of those that need it most (poor people living in bad areas) and delay it for everyone else.
Much in the same way poor people are forced to take the bus to jobs when they can afford a shit car, but not the insurance.
Also it opens up a world of lawsuits for gun use. Every dindu's family will be suing the insurance company every time one of them gets shot during a robbery. Not to mention the possibility of gun owners beng MORE likely to shoot because they know they are covered of they are wrong.
>>
>>30369464
Young women don't hot dog. They just bend fenders.

Check your privilege.
>>
Considering there's about 78,000 diabetes related deaths a year, you'd think soda and candy would have been destroyed.
>>
>>30369464
Women may be worse drivers, but insuring them is cheaper because they generally drive less.
For example, women may have twice as many accidents per mile driven, but if men drive more that twice as many miles, they'll have more accidents.
Source: I'm an insurancefag
>>
/k/ != /pol/
>>
>>30369421
>still thinking of the world in the same terms of racial identity politics as a tumblr tranny

Don't worry son I'm sure once you move out of you're moms basement and see the real world with your own eyes instead through the filters of your drudge report hug box you'll start to understand how things actually work
>>
>>30369678
funny how those words apply much more to you than they could ever to me, and you will most likely never realize it.
>>
>>30369464
Okay, since you're a fucking retard here's why.

Men are better drivers HOWEVER they are involved in more automobile-related deaths and SEVERE accidents than women. Women are worse drivers, but they're involved in a lot of minor dings, bumps, and fender-benders.
>>
>>30368610

That would be funny.

The white guy with nice gunz, safes, and NRA safety classes pays $10/mo

The poor Chicago black guy with a Hi-Point pays $520/mo

Libruls would still complain.
>>
>>30369678
Not that guy, and let me preface by saying that disliking someone based solely on their skin color is idiotic.

That being said, it looks like someone (read, you) needs to visit places like Camden, Trenton, or Chicago. The percentage of blacks that commit crime is higher then any other minority in the United states. Imo, it's a mix between poverty and ghetto culture that perpetuate this. But regardless, to be leary of the North American black is not because of fanatical reporting and klan propaganda.
>>
>>30368961
that's only 12, not a brazilian
>>
>>30369686
>work ems in a major city
Yeah sure kiddo. It's not like your ever see scumbag whites or know incredible black doctors but you're right if I don't judge someone based on skin color I must be self hating and white guilted
>>
>>30368610
I'm already covered, both by my homeowners insurance and an umbrella liability policy. I asked my insurance agent if the premiums would depend on my owning and carrying a firearm. He said that the increased risk is down in the noise level.

I can see where requiring a separate liability policy, regulated by liberal state insurance commissions could be used to levy a tax on gun owners by proscribing artificially high premiums. But seeing how the insurance industry is already fighting the wealth transfer scam that is the ACA, I think they'd resist having to manage yet another bogus social engineering scheme.
>>
File: 1460695430080.jpg (185 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1460695430080.jpg
185 KB, 717x880
>>30369632
>wahhh gun legislation is not at all /k/ related
>/pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>30369732
Yeah but certainly isn't inherently because they're black, is it?
>>
>>30369745
yea, because your sample size and what seems like an average intelligence job is equal to professionals whois sample size is literally a thousand times bigger, better in quality (tests) and better documented.

You are a small fry, faggot.
>>
>>30368927
>if you live in old people
Who would want to live in an old person?
>>
File: ian, still a manlet.jpg (110 KB, 960x916) Image search: [Google]
ian, still a manlet.jpg
110 KB, 960x916
>>30368610
You know insurance companies specifically don't give the slightest fuck about you owning a gun. If anything they will give you a better rate for home insurance if you own one like if you have an alarm. You only have to pay more if you specifically want guns worth a lot insured for things like theft or fire
>>
>>30369779
Wtf are you even talking about
>>
>>30369762
No, which is why I said, imo, it's a mix of poverty and ghetto culture that's perpetuated amongst blacks. Being poor doesn't excuse bad behavior, but it's hard to do the right thing when your culture gives common place and creedance to criminal activity and uncouth behavior.
>>
>>30369789
AVERAGE

INTELLIGENCE

gtfo lol
>>
>>30369803
So what job so you do again?
>>
>>30369834
Not the faggot your faggot self is arguing with, but nice avoidance of the argument being made by said faggot by instead trying to demean that faggot.
>>
>>30369779
lol wut
>>
>>30369850
You dont argue with people of average intelligence dude, they are no fun, do you really expect everyone with higher intelligence to explain the basics of science, and statistics gathering and why their perception of reality is extremely flawed?

There is a reason why he got that average intelligence job, teachers, the schooling system and more tried to get him higher, but hit a natural blockage, and thus his job choices were most likely made for him.

Its only natural. So why would you engage with something that is like a dog, and try to teach him how to operate a car? There are literally billions of stupid fucks on this planet who are like him, you dont engage with them, you mock them if you want to, and then ignore them.
>>
>>30368610
dumbass confirmed
>>
>>30369803
>>30369850
You'll have to forgive but when he/you posted about sample sizes and how the situation was reverse I assumed that it meant his job involved collecting those statistics not merely citing then

>taking statistics at face value
>ever

Hahaha someone didn't go to college. You confuse correlation and causation too, don't you?
>>
Car Insurance Evolution:

>Liability - $

>Liability + Uninsured - $$

>Liability + Uninsured + Underinsured - $$$

If they pass some asinine firearm-owner insurance, you would see the same bloat effect.

My counter? Alcohol insurance. Make every motherfucker that drinks that poison have to pay an extra tax for drunk driver insurance.

>"BUh bUh BUhhhhh I dun drive when I dus drink?"

Who the fuck cares, you drunken fucks

Hit the democrats where it hurts.
>>
>>30368662
very few lambos and ferraris on the road yet those are the most expensive to insure...so your logic....?
>>
>>30370675
Because lambos and Ferraris are fucking expensive and have low production numbers compared to a Honda?
>>
>>30370675
Because that's not strictly liability insurance.
>>
>>30369744
It's a baker's brazilian
>>
>>30368639
Heath industry was destroyed by the insurance industry.
>>
>>30368923
The sad part is that even with auto insurance, all of the people who have never been in an accident and probably never will be are paying for these niggers to be able to afford insuring their cars.

It'll be the same thing with guns the cost will be passed to other customers so they don't seem racists.
>>
>>30369138
>murder someone with a gun
>get a life sentence for murder
>and two years for not having insurance
how about you hit them with jaywalking charges while you're at it?
>>
How e fuck would they even know you own funs? Yes if you bought from an FFL but if you bought all of your shit through private sales, there's no way to know. They'd to stab lush a gun registry for this to work and honestly that shit would never pass.
>>
>>30368865
Insurance agent here:
You can't charge someone more on the basis of race. However like >>30368927
Eluded to, you can increase rates based on geographic area.
>>
File: gYXKEiX.jpg (60 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
gYXKEiX.jpg
60 KB, 428x410
>>30370675
Because they're $150k+ supercars with absurd horsepower, handling, and response than your typical shitbox?

Also, I used to own a 2010 Porsche 911 GT2 (before I sold it for my current 1500 Denali HD and some guns) and it wasn't that bad to insure. I come from a wealthy family, and my uncle barely pays more to drive his 458 than his fucking C5 Z06.
>>
>>30368610
>Democrats think insurance will destroy the gun industry
>But it/Obamacare totally won't destroy the healthcare industry
Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>30368610
I think voters and protesters should be forced to carry liability insurance too. I've seen countless people murdered by democratically elected federal and local governments. Anyone who is against liability insurance for free speech should remind themselves of the body count that supremacist groups like the KKK have racked up because their right to be hatemongers remains largely uninfringed upon.
>>
>>30371015
>implying healthcare premiums have done anything but increase since Obongocare took effect
Right now providers are lobbying to have premiums increased 10% for this year.
>>
>>30371015
It's supposed to destroy the healthcare industry so that the Democrats can bring in a Single Payer System.
>>
Would they charge more for old guns, like old cars ?
>>
>>30371095
Today's current crop of leftists would agree with you on that anon.
>>
>>30369464
I'll be the fourth person to tell you how silly your logic is:

> Insurance companies are so wrapped up in elevating women above men that they'd fuck their and their stakeholder profits to do so.
>>
>>30371292
No, because they're insuring against people being shot. Charges would be based off chambering (muh stopping power charge) and incidence of use in a crime (muh nigga tax).

Possibly a danger surcharge for old black powder arms, Nambus, and Ross Rifles.
>>
>>30368894

>car insurance in Bramladesh, Ontario high because poo in loos
>gun insurance high in Chicago because niggers
>>
>>30370853
This was the obvious reference
>>
>>30368752
>screening
This may seem like a good idea at the outset, and while there are some sketchy fuckin' people who are into guns [not a big fraction, mind you, but don't lie. You've met one] The execution would be either impractical or ineffective. One of the main distinguishing characteristics of sociopaths is that they can pretend to be normal in order to walk around in society. That's why you always get the "Oh, he was just a quiet guy. Maybe a little weird." So what questions would you ask on a screening that would reliably detect deez nuts?
>>
>>30368610
>Insurance covering willful acts violence
>School shooters who kill themselves at the end of their sprees will care about their premiums going up
>>
Insurance is run by jews obviously...
>>
>>30369678
Go hang out in the Lower 9th Ward, faggot
>>
>>30369001
That's including taxes and background check fees.
>>
>>30372573
>9th ward
>therefore racewar

you're not very smart
>>
>>30369067
Especially not those who are residing in the country illegally.
>>
>>30369421
Unlike you, I don't care what someone's skin color or genetic heritage is.

What I *do* care about, very deeply, is whether they "...hold these truths to be self-evident".
>>
>>30369464
Men might be better drivers on average, but a very small percentage of men are responsible for most car deaths because they think they're top shit and crash their cars.
>>
>>30368610
>post this
>praise obamacare
this shit
>>
>>30369794
Note that ghetto culture as we know it has only existed for the last 50 years.
>>
>>30369744
>>30370822

kek'd
>>
>>30369632
Don't you have a Young Turks video to watch? fuck off.
>>
>>30370881
Yep, you'll never get this to pass in a manner that isn't just a fucking shitty tax.
>>
>>30368610
>TFW you're actually an upstanding,law-abiding black gentleman.
>>
>>30368610
What other rights could we get insurance for?

Could we get voting insurance, and then get a payout if the election is a shitshow?

Could we get Free Speech insurance, and then get a payout if we say something stupid or people get offended?

What about search insurance? If I get searched, and they find something, its all handled through the insurance and nothing happens to me.
>>
>>30371754
Try driving along airport road during rush hour. It's terrifying.
>>
>>30371859
Voight-Kampff test.
>>
>>30368610
Sounds infringing to me.
>>
>>30368610

>Liability insurance for a Constitutional right

What's next? Licensing for free speech?

I get that Democrats hate the 2nd, I do, but if they want to change it, there are processes to amend the constitution.

>But there wouldn't be enough votes!

Good, that means the people don't support your shitty gun grab. That's democracy, bud.
>>
>>30368610
They're trying to say all gun owners are irresponsible and, if they had to pay liability insurance, would stop buying guns because it would be too expensive. You know, because we're so irresponsible and shit.
>>
>>30377762

You know, if you had to carry insurance for free speech, we might have a lot fewer websites and blogs with inaccurate information being passed as facts.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>30377777

>tfw 4chan is shut down within a day

Also, nice quints.
>>
File: conair.jpg (51 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
conair.jpg
51 KB, 640x338
>>30377777
Nice
>>
>>30368894
Not many constitutional scholars hanging out in /k/, I see.

You cannot "tax" a right inherent. That includes things like speech, and the right to bear arms. Insurance is just a tax by a different name and it would never pass the SCOTUS.
>>
>>30377844
In eight years they will. I'm voting Trump but we'll most likely end up with a court full of women who vote with their unpatriotic feelings rather than the law, bet they'll all be nice and young too, maybe an African immigrant has passed law school by now.
>>
>>30368610
>liberals think accidents caused by law abiding gun owners is a common thing

>1 guy shoots 50 gays
>insurance charges him
good job you fucked 1 guy who was very, very past fucked already.

liberals acting like ANY of these people really get away with blatant murder with a firearm. except the blacks, they dindinuffin and are the real victims here
>>
>>30368915
Wait a second.
>Get insurance on guns
>If guns get banned by god emporer shillary
>Guns get confiscated
>Claim insurance.
>Say they are priceless irreplaceable heirlooms.
>They suddenly have to shovel out the dough because they were then one of a kind items.
>???
>Profit.
>>
I see fun bans this way.

If they take out guns. We need to ban smoking, alcohol, ecigs, cars, pools, cellphones, fire extinguishers, and pools deeper than 3 feet.

Because they don't need any of those things. They have payphones, landlines, busses, train's, planes, taxi drivers, and firemen. Not to mention drunk and distracted driving is a major cause of death as well as drowning.

>liberal logic
>>
>>30378043
#TRUMP2016
>>
>>30368610
>occupy democrats
stop
>>
>>30375373
Yeah go watch some videos of MLK, or even Black Panthers or other black activists from the 60's. They are all well dressed (suits, ties) and well spoken. MLK and even Malcolm X would be embarrassed at these dindus, and would themselves rightfully call them out for making a bad name for their own race.
>>
File: 20160413_172037.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160413_172037.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>30369388
This, senpai.

And I'm worried that it's starting to work.

My biggest fear is that one day there will be a gun roundup, and not enough people will resist, and at that point we will all be well and truly Fed.

We must all spread the truth to our noguns and neutral friends and family so that they fully understand the issues at play. Remain calm and stick to the facts. Public opinion matters. Godspeed, Anons.
>>
File: iwannasee.gif (499 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
iwannasee.gif
499 KB, 320x240
>>30369907
Because unfortunately, some of these idiots vote. And that affects me. So I try and spread the truth, logic, and reason whenever I have the opportunity. About gun laws, and other topics where I am knowledgeable as well.
>>
>>30377777
Hello Ms. Feinstein, how is the jewery going today?
>>
>>30379642
i would die before handing in my guns
the day they start rounding those up is a sign of some brave new world shit beginning. I want no part of that.
>>
>>30368610
yea because their is a liability insurance company on the planet who will willingly take liability for CRIMINAL acts
>>
>>30368610
>insurance
>covering intentional acts
>ever
The existence or non-existence of liability insurance would make no difference.
>>
>>30377844

While we're at it though, judicial review by the supreme court isn't in the constitution either.
>>
>>30377777
XD le epic joke!!!! XDXD
>>
As an insurance agent this is my dream.

>"Hey do you want insurance on your gun?"
>"Won't it be expensive? My gun is pretty expensive you know..."
>"What is it?"
>"Colt AR."
>"Coverage for you is $4 per month. You own a low risk firearm."

Then later

>"YO GIMME SUM 'SURANCE FO MY GAT
>"What is it?"
>"PROBLEM SOLVER GLAWK FOTY"
>"Sir...that's a Hi-Point. I'm sorry but you cannot afford the in-"
>"HOW MUCH IT B"
>"$700 a month."
>"SAAAAYYYY WHAAAAAAA-"

Then he'd go shoot up the hood anyway, but whatever.

Oh my god, can we do this? Please? I'd be filthy rich.
>>
>>30370933

I dont know man, i live in canada, so different laws and stuff, but i was straight up told that because of my color, age and gender (white male under 25) i was going to cost more to insure. We are the most likely group to cause an accident apparently.
>>
File: 3PARA.jpg (1023 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
3PARA.jpg
1023 KB, 1936x1936
Belgian here.

We buy insurance together with our sport shooting federation membership. It costs 1 euro per year, included in the membership price.

Why? Because sport shooting is such a safe sport and accidents are so rare.

(granted, it only covers mishaps at the range)
>>
>>30368610
Since when did suicidal people and bloodz care about getting insurance?
>>
>>30368662
>>30368610
States that are anti gun would use their regulatory power over the insurance industry to drive the prices of premiums up. So that common plebeians can not afford to own guns.
>>
>>30370584
alcohol consumption and production is already taxed, retard.
>>
>>30380395
so... two of them? I'm ok with that.
>>
>>30368610
Liability insurance for ranges already exist..: you can also get personal livability coverage for legal defense in a self defense case...
You can insure an entire collection worth tens of thousands m for a few hundred dollars a year.

>it's cheaper to insure firearms than fine art & track cars
>source: I'm a licsenced insurance agent
>>
>>30369464
You're more likely to be in a crash if you're driver is a women. In fact up to 3 times more likely.

But most crashes are going to be bent bumpers, broken side mirrors, cracked things, dents, etc.

If you're driver is male, you're less likely to be in a crash, but more likely to die if you are in one. That's why male insurance is more expensive.
>>
>>30370853
*obongoCare
>>
>>30369628
Oh :(
>>
>>30368662
Credo
>>
File: new furfags.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
new furfags.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>30376363
>>30369759
/pol/? How many times are we going to have to tell you to fuck off before you realize that we don't like you.

No one does. No one can stand you guys because you can't not spray your 'sperg juices everywhere. Disliking you is not an indication of leftism, it is an indication of being a normal, functioning human being.
>>
>>30381486
No it's because you're a retard who cant handle political discussion or opinions. Gun legislation is definitely a topic that belongs here. Fuck off.
>>
Does this mean we will one day have to get speech insurance too to cover lives ruined by hurt fee fees and such?

what do you want to bet that if that did happen it couldn't be used to clean up the aftermath of a false rape accusation?
>>
>>30381870
>a false rape accusation?
Those will be illegal by the time you need speech insurance to cover your insensitive opinions triggering a poor fragile mind. All rape accusations will be held to be true and the accused punished accordingly using a separate court system that has different rules.
>>
>insurance would ruin the gun industry
>all Americans should be required to have health insurance

Can't make this up
>>
>>30370675
Are you fucking serious?
Go crash a Honda Civic and a Bugatti, which one will cost more to fix?
>>
>>30368610
It's because every day billions of people die to vigilante civilian gun owners
>>
>>30378043

Can I have context for this quote? Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't get what she's trying to say.
>>
>mfw the local fudds in Australia do a flat $25k gun insurance for $25/yr
>Still nobody gets it
>>
>>30368610
I don't either. That shit would never happen
>>
>>30368610
Based on the actuarial data, licensed CCW/CCL holders commit crime and harm people at a significantly lower rate than the general population, so the insurance would probably be pretty cheap, honestly.

It also wouldn’t change anything, because people that are going to do illegal things probably don't care about getting insured.
>>
File: .jpg (52 KB, 472x322) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
52 KB, 472x322
>>30370853
>>
>>30368927
What do they do with all the money?
>>
>>30377844
>You cannot "tax" a right inherent
What is the NFA?
>>
>>30368752
What if they were legal with a simple background check? Maybe we'd have shot like Switzerland and it's nearly complete lack of violent crime because everyone is armed and has their full auto service rifles from their conscripted service.
>>
>>30368825
Liability insurance would be maybe $1 a year.
Still would refuse to obtain it though because duck you for infringing my constitutional rights.
Amend the fucking constitution or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30368894
They'll find a round about way to do it based off statistics. Age, geographic location, credit history, and criminal history.
Boom.
>>
>>30385048
How do you counter that?
>>
>>30370675
>Lambo more likely to be wrapped around a tree than a civic even controlling for actual numbers on the road

>PredatOBR as likely to be used in a murder as a Hi Point or Lorcin

You are a moron
>>
>>30384865
What?
>>
>>30369464
most mustang GT owners are men.
>>
>>30369759
It's pretty funny how it specifically states at the top of /k/ in the rules that discussions about gun legislation are not allowed and are for /pol/
Yet some cuck posts it on here then butcher when some anon goes /pol/ about it. Lol
MODS

>>30385064
What do you mean how do I counter that?
>>
>>30370584
Why are people who don't drink always such pricks about it?
>>
File: 1460088258165.png (4 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
1460088258165.png
4 KB, 300x292
>>30368923
Love it
>>
>>30377752
Oh, measuring the so-called "blush response?"

>Tell me about your mother...
>>
>>30368610
Interesting that "Occupy Democrats" would support this when, if I recall correctly, the "Occupy" movement got steamrolled by "the man" as soon as their shenanigans got old.

If the "occupy" people had rifles in their hands, would they have been so thoroughly squished, so quickly, as soon as the shit-show grew tiresome?

No.

But of course, "we can solve our problems without guns" when opposing people who have them. It worked real well. Wall Street fucking fell over because people were taking up space for a little bit, right?

Delightful logic.

>Also, the thought of hippies with Mosin-Nagant rifles standing up for whatever is pretty amusing in of itself.
>>
>>30381530
No, I agree with that.

I just want /pol/ to go and stay go.
>>
>>30383068
she's a judge. so she's trying to say that because she is a spic living a USA spic life that she knows better than any white man.
>>
>>30371292
Nah, older guns and more valuable collectibles are less likely to be used in crime, so lower insurance.
>>
>>30369464
Insurance companies determine their premiums by making blood sacrifices to soulless actuaries who determine the true cost of things.

Women are cheaper to insure, that is all the conclusion that can be drawn from the premium and the only one that matters to an insurance company.
>>
File: kill=.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
kill=.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
Really makes ya think
>>
>>30385231

GUN LAWS

ARE GUN RELATED

/POL/ SHIT

IS NOT
>>
>>30387333
/pol/ is a large chunk of /k/'s userbase
also
>muh hugbox
>>
>>30385231
This thread has been up all week, mods don't fucking care.

Go back to] reddit if your feelings are hurt.
>>
>>30380206
Really? wow that's interesting. I'm licensed in the US. Insurers have to abide by non-discrimination laws, even though certain races and demographics of people are more liable for certain claims.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.