[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here done a Galil build? What receiver did you use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Has anyone here done a Galil build? What receiver did you use? Is it too complicated for a half-retarded beginner like me? Should I just send it to my local gunsmith?
>>
>>30368096
Holy shit, I just hit up my gunsmith and he said they can put together parts kits for $30. Is that a good deal?
>>
Pls
>>
>>30368123

You're sure they mean Galil/AK parts kits and not AR kits?

Unless they're working at light speed, for $30 they're paying themselves like 6 dollars an hour.
>>
>>30368293
I asked if they could put together a parts kit
>>
>>30368123
Garuanteed pot metal.
>>
>>30368123
There's no way that's their actual quote.
>>
>>30368123
>$30 to assemble any AK family rifle from a parts kit
>$30 to assemble a Galil
They either misunderstood your question, are lying to you or will fuck up your $1200 parts kit out of incompetence, m8.
>>
>Djibouti doesn't recognize Israel
>Has Galil's

literally wut.
>>
>>30368123
maybe a "lower parts kit"
>>
>>30368554
Pretty sure they got it from some South Africa or Rwanda
>>
>>30368554
The Israelis always find ways to trade and negotiate with Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia and any other country you can hear making public claims about how they're bent on Israel's destruction. Hell, one of Israel's richest businesses man was caught trading with Iran- probably on behalf of the Israeli government.
>>
>>30368123
Honestly anon he probably assumed you meant AR. They're a lot simpler seeing as you really don't need much in the way of basic hand tools and it's pretty much just connect the dots. But an AK type build kit requires power tools and some knowledge on how to use them.
>>
>>30368123
Hahahaha please clarify with him and get back to us.

A. Not everyone does galil builds so you cant go to just any gunsmith.

B. Some won't work with certain receivers, specifically AWO which is what I bet you have you cheap ass.

C. You're looking at $600 ~$1,000 for your galil to be built depending on if it has to be shipped if you're gonna insure it and on the builders work/rep/rate.

D. Anything less and you're gonna give bubba a galil to play with, unless you're friends with a experienced builder or related somehow it's not gonna happen for cheap.

Dumbass.
>>
>>30368096
Galils aren't too hard if you are using a CNC warrior receiver. I'm going to be uploading a galil build video soonish, probably around the end of summer
>>
OK I got off work and called them again and they said $75 for an AK parts kit. Still too cheap to be trusted?
>>
>>30371206
Channel link?
>>
>>30368096
WOT!! Must b usin glue
>>
>>30371312
What...?
>>
Bump for knawwwwwledge
>>
Fuuuuucccckkk I want a gal
>>
>>30371276
Do it faggot. What would be their build time? Report back.
Kek
>>
>>30371206
Bfg movies showed me how to build my m16 and fal, I love you now.
If you do a galil with a cnc warrior receiver hnnng. Fanboy 5ever
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.