[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Summer Innawoods Challenges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465596478302.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
1465596478302.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1150
Anyone doing these?
>>
File: INNAWOODS.jpg (205 KB, 1089x733) Image search: [Google]
INNAWOODS.jpg
205 KB, 1089x733
Might do the Apocalypse Now challenge.
>>
>>30366878
Tfw you live an hour away from detroit
>>
There are no structure's near me to do this with but I may make it work with an abandoned camera trailer about 5 miles from my land. Will that suffice?
>>
>>30366900
ayy I used to live in Detroit b4 I moved to Texas
>>
Just wondering guys, how does this work exactly if one has no abandoned buildings?
>>
>>30367413
Make it an abandoned building.
>>
>>30366983
What part of Texas?
>>
>>30366803
i live in north ohio and all it is is farmland around here.

I have to go up into michigan or down to southern ohio if i want to go innawoods, fucking awful. Takes me 2 hours or more to get where i want to go. I like traveling, but with work and school it really limits me to only certain times of the year.

>tfw no back yard innawoods
>>
you cant have tents? what do you do for shelter then?
>>
Where do you people live that there is woods that you can carry guns in that you can also camp out and fine abandoned buildings? Where is the fantasy video game land that everyone else on k but me knows about?
>>
>>30367505
Frisco
>>
>>30366803
>trusting people to start fires innawoods without lanterns or stoves
>this is a jewish plot to reduce the tree population of america
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.