[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get off my land.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 615x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 615x401
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VwlSihAMKs

Based dryden bringing the second ammendment to bear from across the atlantic. UK noguns liberals should take heed, guns solve everything.
>>
>>30365423
>murders one guy
>injures others
>all because he's wrong in the first place
>still in prison at 71
Yeah, sounds like it worked out real well fuckstick.

Why did you bother starting this thread?
>>
>>30365423
>reporter shot in the arm
>still reports live at the scene
I think I found the one non SAS Brit worth saving guys!
>>
>Guy pulls out a gun and tells you to get lost
>Every stand around and take pictures

?????
>>
>>30365423
>I've clearly been shot in the arm
>I'm now hopefully gonna get some medical treatment
I love the way he says it, you'd think the guy stepped on dog shit with his mildly annoyed tone.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
I don't know who's more nofucksgiven.

The guy with the gun, or this fucking hero. 90's cardigan, fag on and a moustache to boot.
>>
>>30365438
>Govern mentioned wants to destroy your home because of paperwork
>fuck that
>>
>>30365438
That boot sure tastes good doesn't it?
>>
>>30365423
>destroying a mans home over paperwork

whoever agrees with this or agrees with the notion that the nanny state needs to look out for the safety of all homes (the bs premise of the building permit, though its just another cashgrab) should be shot as well.
>>
>>30365516
love how he looks around puzzled too, like he expected them to freak out as soon as he drew it out
>>
>>30365998
That acute paranoia sure looks healthy doesn't it?
>>
>>30366016

>Draws gun
>Everyone stands around

>Dotheseniggersthinkimjoking?.jpg
>>
>>30366037
Well when you draw a gun, non-retarded people tend to want to get away from you. I guess these aren't the brightest brits, they're the bureaucrats.
>>
File: 1463756702336.jpg (349 KB, 1900x1268) Image search: [Google]
1463756702336.jpg
349 KB, 1900x1268
Dumbass shouldn't have built his home without a permit first.

Thanks OP, I never knew this even happened.
>>
Kek, get off muh lawn.
>>
>>30366047
>its illegal to shoot someone, he wouldnt dare-oh bollocks
>>
>breaks the law
>hints that he's put bombs in the house
>owns illegal firearms
>murders a guy
>gets imprisoned

Seems like he got a better deal than the Waco residents
>>
>>30366030
>I am from the government and I am here to help
>Also I need 50% of whatever you make for reasons
That ad-hom sure is fine when you lack a spine
>>
Always cool to see a Webley revolver in action...still as effective as in 1916, eh?
>>
Anyone else get turned on y the webley revolver in action?
>>
>>30365423
wtf is this, 1991?

And are you defending a murderer? They were just standing on the road and he shot them including a reporter who was literally just standing there.
>>
I look at the way the news anchor and reporters behave in this video and the way they've behaved and what they've done with this Jo Cox thing and I despair at the way the country has gone.
>>
I'm surprised nobody made a grab for the gun after the first shot. There were so many people within arm's reach
>>
>>30366754
you have to kill a person to be a murderer, he only killed a bureaucrat. Like killing a fly.
>>
File: 5678754.jpg (5 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
5678754.jpg
5 KB, 350x144
>>30366052
>Dumbass shouldn't have built his home without a permit first.
You are allowed to start or even finish construction and apply for retroactive planning permission after the event. It just depends on how confident you are that you'll be granted permission and how much of a risk you're willing to take. There was a case in my town recently where an engineering company spent £15 million (about $22 mil or thereabouts) building a pipeline from one part of the town to the other, applied for retroactive planning, and got told to fuck off. In the end they had to dig the whole thing up, take the pipework back out then repair all the land back to how it was before they started.

Pic is an SA80 (at least that's what it was called when I was in, they periodically change the name to make it sound like we haven't actually got guys running around with 40 year old weapons) bayonette.
>>
>>30366754
They were going to destroy his home because of "paperwork" you dumbass
>>
Its like they knew they were fucking this guy over and they brought an entire news crew plus photographers and reporters to see this guy reaction
>>
>>30365756
Look how smug the motherfucker on the right is with the hardhat. Holy shit. Was he the one that died? I hope.
>>
File: 2 (2).jpg (202 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
202 KB, 768x960
>Cop took a round to the ass
>reporter took one in the arm
>nobody is screaming
>>
Was it worth catching a bullet to destroy some old man's shitty house?
>>
>>30369233
>lolonly.455webley
Bloody git probably wasn't even using manstoppers.
>>
Any more videos like this?
>>
>>30369233
FASLE FLAG!1!1!1!1!1!!
>>
>>30365423
That is a lovely Webley.
>>
>>30368842
Everyone in the UK are cowards
>>
>>30369790
This.
>>
>>30369790
>guy with a gun out
>nobody shits their pants and starts screaming for heavy handed cops to turn up
>cowards
Whatever you say friend.
>>
>>30365423
>gets pissed and starts shooting people because he's too much of an ignorant git to understand the law
Nothing to see here, just another retard without foresight.
>>
>>30369141
Yeah that's the guy who was killed.
>>
>>30365423
>bulldoze some guys house in the middle of a field

>because he didnt he didnt do the paperwork

there are sometimes when a "planning commision" or zoning board is needed, and there are sometimes when being a cunty little pencil dicked bureaucrat gets you shot in the chest.

thus was the latter, fuck that proper cunt
>>
>>30370321
>because he didn't do the paperwork
It wasn't as if they just turned up one day with a digger.
He knew he didn't have planning permission when he did it and he ought to have been aware of the consequences.
Planning permission disputes takes a long time, so there is no way that they just turned up one day, he'd have had plenty of notice.
Grow up.
>>
>>30369141
yes, and its very satisfying
>>
>>30369903
Pretty sure they thought he wasnt going to do shit since they think everyone is a spineless bootlicker like they are

Plus, you need to get good shots of the government destroying a mans home
>>
>>30369948
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>30365438

If you cant spot this to be a troll post or anything about it to be slightly tongue in cheek, i suggest you find your nearest firearm, load it, cock it and pull the trigger with your face held about 3 inches in front of the barrel.
>>
>>30370338
>grow up
>let people destroy your life and take away your rights without repercussions because of words on paper
>words on paper that probably go against earlier words on paper about the government deciding what rights you can have when they feel like it
>>
>>30370321
The planning commission cock gobbler should have just forced the guy to do the paperwork to avoid destroying his house, then garnishing his wages, or state assistance, until whatever processing or permit fees are paid.
After all, if the Brits are such cucks, they shouldn't do something as mean as destroying someone's home.

It makes me think there was some other reason at work here, like a site for a new interchange or land acquisition for a company.
>>
>>30365756
Fuckin whitehats. Every goddamn time
>>
>>30370338
not really the point.

if you know old man johnson is a crazy old pain in the ass and he builds his ramshackle shed in the middle of his field without paperwork then you push the fucking paperwork thru and make everything look legit, and when his shed washes away in a rain storm or gets blown on top of him in a summer breeze and he dies everyone goes, "welp, thats crazy old man johnson for you, lol"

what you dont do is make a huge fucking spectacle of getting to use your sliver of real authority to fuck over some old coot that probably doesnt have the mental capacity or cash to do shit the right way anyhow.

then you go and tell old man johnson that you did his paperwork and filed it for him and he gives you free moonshine and deermeat forever

jesus christ, its like you people have no idea how to small/medium town government
>>
File: 1457625227122.png (248 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
1457625227122.png
248 KB, 449x500
>>30365756
>smug as fuck
>"Can you get a shot of this gun?"
>get shot
>dies
>>
File: 864879.jpg (53 KB, 717x480) Image search: [Google]
864879.jpg
53 KB, 717x480
>>30370367
>his last words
>"Can you get a shot of his gun?"

No, but you certainly can
>>
>literal enforcer
>permission from the council
>firearms officer
>blanket over head

Is V for Vendetta what the UK is actually like?
>>
File: 1417330942335.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1417330942335.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>30366063
>>
>>30369750
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zMOUS9qI-ps
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.