[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almosy Drew on Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12
File: 20160621_230612.jpg (764 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160621_230612.jpg
764 KB, 3264x2448
My heart is fucking racing /k/
> be 5mins ago
> chilling on the bed browsing the cancer on mobile
> my trucks alarm starts blaring
> Grab 870P make way to truck
> Black honda civic late 90s is infront of my truck. 2 dudes inside car one dude outside near my truck
> White trashy Guy in honda yells "That dude is fucking strapped dude! Hes going to fucking shoot you dawg!" As he drives of quickly in his Honda
> guy on foot immediately turns around and starts mumbling in Spanish "no one is messing with your truck, i accidentally bumped into it, I'm sorry, don't think i was going to do anything to it man! I promise!"
> I never drew, gun was low ready the entire time.
> i put gun in one hand holding it by the foreend
> guy sees this as a peace offering or something he starts walking away in a really brisk pace
> i turn off my alarm and walk inside
What can i expect to come out of this /k/? Will i be targeted now or left alone? Brown truck in pic is mine.
>>
Keep alert, they know you are armed and might come after your guns.
>>
Not OP here but do you think it's worth it to call the cops?
>>
>>30364710
This. Also consider calling cops. Might be worth it. Might cause more trouble. Hard to say.
>>
Be vigilant. Is there a non-emergency line you can notify the police on about weird activity?
>>
>>30364710
This was the first thing I thought, fuck /k/ did i do the right thing in this situation? Should i have gone out armed? Or wtf? I'm lowkey freaking out.
>>
You are hispanic OP?
>>
Call the cops and report it, unless you're in a state like Jersey. If any of your neighbors have cameras, call them in he morning to see if they got a license plate.
>>
>>30364691
Let the police know what happened, inspect your truck for damage and call your insurance in the morning after you have a copy of the police report.
>>
This is OP, I'll trip up for a bit.
And what i know is that the black honda has been reported stolen, so those people are driving a stolen vehicle the manager of the apartments has called the cops like an hour ago because they have been loitering here in their stolen vehicle, the cops drive by, saw them, and kept driving so cops are out for sure. I've been looking out the window this entire time nothing is happening. Police response time here is 30mins to an hour and this is from personal experience
>>
>>30364691
keep track if anyone is sitting outside your house alot now, they could be casing the place to see when you're not home, get a safe if u dont already
>>
>>30364732
Yes I am. I live in California so odds are against me here.
>>30364750
Yes i have a safe.
>>
>>30364691
Can you believe libs would prefer you to sit and cry in your house while welfare queens steal your shit, because you're the dangerous one
>>
>>30364756
is your safe bolted to your foundations and covered in 2 alarms with dog protection? because it's useless otherwise
>>
>>30364774
No I'm a poor fuck that lives in apartments. It's bolted to the ground and its in a really tight space where you can fit a prying tool. But other than that my house is pretty much "come on in criminals". No dogs allowed and shit because shitty apartments. I also live across the street from section 8 housing
>>
>>30364721
this
>>
>>30364784
Can't fit a prying tool* my bad.
>>
File: really.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>30364691
>not holding him until the cops came and at least got his information

Great, now someone else's truck got broken into and robbed that night, with no possibility to know who would have done it.

I hope you're happy OP, you dumb cuck.
>>
>>30364784
maybe put up a "please rescue the dogs in case of fire" sign or some shit on your front door to deter thieves? you're kinda fucked either way desu
>>
>>30364725
Lock up your non-HD/ carry guns and hide them well. Look into getting video surveillance and/or an alarm system. Talk to your neighbors and tell them to keep a lookout for any shady motherfuggers.
>>
>>30364691
Did they see where you went in? Which door was yours? Maybe look into moving into a other unit, thus confusing the thugs. A lot of these apartments depending on the size have a high turn around, there should be an empty unit you can move into.

Or be a man and not live your life in fear. Make sure your deadbolts work, and make sure to carry. No reason those thugs should assume that you have a pistol that you have a huge arsenal. If you do, you shouldn't be keeping it at an apartment complex anyway.
>>
>>30364810
My neighbors literal liberal cucks. All of them bend over for every criminal in the neighborhood. I live in a really shitty area. We have constant crime here, and the neighbors never call the cops. I'm the guy that wa stlaking about homeless people sleeping in my truck bed and when i expressed my anger to a neighbor they told me to chill out they're just "poor homeless people down on their luck".
>>
>>30364794
>not holding him until the cops came
>no evidence of a crime
>no proof
That's called unlawful restraint and possibly kidnapping in certain jurisdictions. Prepare yourself for your own suite downtown.
>>
>>30364828
Sorry 870p and p320 look a lot the same at this time of night. Makes the whole holding in one hand by foreend make more sense.
>>
>>30364828
I have an Ar-15. An o/u. And an 870 police, plus like $1000 in ammuntion in my safe. I cant just fucking up and move. And no they didn'tsee my door, but my parking space has a huge number of my unit sprayed on the ground. So they know where i live
>>
>>30364831
I remember you OP. Did that ever stop?
>>
>>30364710
>citizen responds to car alarm with shotgun
>lets come back and rob him for his guns!

Typically criminals avoid confrontations with people with guns who are in a defensive situation. (i.e. in their house, previously alerted.)

Unless they are hardened criminals which would have resulted in a different reaction when you confronted them by your truck.

Honestly, put in a suspicious person call. Tell them it gave you a bad vibe. Leave out the scattergun part, or don't if the cops seem decent. Be non-chalant if you do tell them and just say you had it in a overhand grip at your side.
>>
>>30364857
Yeah for now, but its only been about a week so can't say for sure.
>>30364863
Cop just passed by, idk who might have called him but he came through the alley, didn't seem to be looking for anyone just patrolling which is weird since i never in my 5years of living here seen a cop pass thought this alley
>>
>>30364841
Keep.the over under at a family members, or safe place along with most of the ammo. Keep the AR in two parts, upper and lower. Find creative hiding spots for both. In case these amateur thugs find either, they won't know what to do with it and most likely leave it.

What are your state laws for transporting shotguns? Start taking the 870 with you?
>>
>>30364897
OP, 619 here. Be VERY careful about speaking of drawing your weapon to the police. A man down here just recently wound up in jail for drawing on people vandalizing his property despite receiving threats of arson and murder. All his guns are currently in lock-up too.
>>
>>30364906
Unloaded, i was thinking taking the AR and some mags with me, since the Ar is a lot smaller. I'd rather have a run in with the law than to be cucked by some criminal scum.
>>
>>30364834
Bingo-bango. Texfag here, only way you don't get fucked is if a felony is commited in your presence. So brush up on your laws before arresting anybody
>>
>>30364913
Fuck that ain't good. What is considered drawing? I never aimed or shouldered the weapon. If this shit gets serious ima have to call my brother to bring the cavalry. (Hes armed and has a lot of friends whod lets say would do him favors)
>>
>>30364928
>only way you don't get fucked is if a felony is commited in your presence
Same here. That's pretty much most places as well.
>>
>>30364916
Just keep some targets, ears, and eyes with you in the truck. If you get pulled over just say you are going/went to the range. Before I had my ccw I did this with a loaded pistol. Just planned on playing dumb saying I forgot to take the mag out. I'd do the same i
with the AR, except what happened recently in the news and it being cali. You might not get away with it.
>>
>>30364863

Burgled, not robbed. It's a common thing to break into houses to steal guns while the owner is at work or otherwise away. especially if they already know there's guns there.
>>
>>30364948
Fuck i guess its 870 for me. I don't like this shit /k/. Life shouldnt be like this that we must fear getting abused by vagrants
>>
>>30364930
From what I understand just having attended a SDCGO meeting, it was the fact that he walked out of his house with his AR-15 and as the judicial system down here sees it, "stand your ground" really only applies if you're CCW going about your business. But then again, the 9th circuit just flipped over Peruta v. County of San Diego with a dissertation saying the 2nd Amendment doesn't convey a right to concealed carry.
>>
>>30364994
That's complete trash. I hate thia fucking state so damn much i can't wait to move my ass to Utah, or Arizona fuck man.
>>
>>30364710
>two junky fucks trying to steal a car who get completely routed by the sight of being confronted by someone armed.

>willing to come back to rob you for guns

RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT. Think about it, dickbutt.
>>
>>30365005
Stick with Arizona or New Mexico. Utah is still weird about it's alcohol despite overturning the club membership law two years ago.
>>
>>30365005
AZfag reporting. This place is the best.
>>
>>30365019
Only reasoni want to move to Utah is because Zion. But Arizonas laws look far more apealing. Montana sounds good too but sounds extremely boring out there.
>>
>>30365006
>Dickbutt
>Reddit
>>
>>30365024
Unless you're a spic kike faggot don't move to Utah, period. Or if you're a fag mormon spic then by all means,
>>
>>30365034
Fuck mormons. I am a spic but nothing else. I'm agnostic, mormons are annoying, and well pretty fucking ignorant.
>>
>>30365006
>RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT. Think about it, dickbutt.
Exactly, 2 junky fucks with nothing better to do wait for him to go to work.
>>
>>30365046
I guess Arizona it is
>>
>>30365052
Sorry but we're full
>>
>>30365096
This stupid meme
> Californians will move to other states and vote their shitty laws
We want to fucking LEAVE BECASE OUR SHITTY LAWS we won't vote Californias shitty laws into anoyher state, if i liked Californias laws I'd stay here, but i don't i want REAL freedom.
>>
>>30365107
Don't mean we still want you and your shitty culture here though

AZ spics are bros

Spics from elsewhere are pretty trashy

[spoiler]for reals though I'd just make sure I had my shit together before doing so. I know a few people who moved here recently for similar reasons and can't get decent jobs. Also the weather is NOTHING like it is over there so you better fucking have that in mind too before you decide to commit[/spoilers on /k/]
>>
>>30365107
As some anon mentioned a few weeks ago, you should only ward off Califags wishing to leave this Hell hole if they have hanger ons. If they come along, it's one more good vote, but a lot come with family, like anti-gun wife or entitled soon to be adult kids, maybe even anti gun mom and dad. Which is the problem.
>>
>>30365107
>Californians will move to other states and vote their shitty laws

Are you implying that doesn't happen? No fuck you and stay in your shitty commie state. Keep out of my free state you pinko shit
>>
>>30365107
As much as I wish this were true, it's really not. Texan, here, Commiefags keep flooding our state and trying to vote in their shitty laws to make Texas another California.
>>
>>30365126
> shitty culture
Fuckdo you know about me? My family resents me for rejecting my culture. I'm as American as they get. Also California gets pretty hot sometimes too.
>>30365127
I'd come alone, my family is trash.
>>30365141
You're literally retarded. And are generalizing all Californians. I was born her and i hate this communist fucking state why would i move to escape this hell hole and create another hell hole by voting the same laws that made the other place a hell hole in the first place. Do you lack commin sense
>>
>>30365161
Mind the typos im on shitty mobile.
>>
>>30365161
>>30365167

Go to Utah or Nevada then
>>
ya dun good bro. keep your head up & the eye on moving out of CA.

>fuk off were full
CA /k/ommandos are trapped behind enemy lines, would you say that to a vietnam bro in the Hanoi Hilton?
>>
>>30365213
I'd say that to a commie looking to what other lands he can infect yes
>>
>>30365239
So you just believe everyone in California has commie beliefs? Even if they are trying to escape the communist shithole? Im as American as a latino can get. I'm willing to die for the rights the United States has granted me. And somehow I'm not "good enough" for your "secret club" which is a state that is open to the rest of the united states? So I'm just destined to fucking rot in California because some faggots say "git out we don want chu here" no i say fuck you. I want my freedom and the rights that the forefathers had in mind not this shitty ass excuse of right my state offers me
>>
>>30365239
CA /k/ommandos are far from commies, were just surrounded by them, it simplifies our problem.
>>
>>30365253

>chu

kek
>>
>>30364691
I think it was perfect. They saw you were armed, and it worked as a deterrent for anything else. The threat deescalated as those two ran off. Good job!
>>
>>30365052
come to vegas
>>
>>30365338
This, we'd love you fags here. AZ's too shitty and poor anyways
>>
>>30364710
As much as I wanna agree, I also like to believe that someone would have the common sense to think "maybe we shouldn't bro, he did in fact have a fucking shotgun" but then I remember that criminals are stupid.
>>
>>30365338
>>30365508
How are Vegas' gun laws and shit? Are they based? I kinda don't like the whole "Vegas" part of Nevada, but i know not all parts of Nevada are like Vegas. Does vegas have castle doctrine and stand your ground laws?
>>
>>30364831
God damn op you need to move my nigger

I remember that thread. Your poor truck
>>
>>30365522
I mean fucking nevada the entire time not vegas, only time i meant Vegas was when i said i dont like the city vegas. (At least not to live there)
>>
>>30365526
Yeah I'm actually working in it. I'm going to save up unough money to just fucking leave this shit state. Gonna be rough but worth it
>>
>>30365540
Good for you m8, and FUCK people in other states who say "we are full"

Fuck those people. I'm moving away to vote pro gun, that's the whole point of moving away. Assholes got their heads so far up their ass they can't listen, only exception being stuff like >>30365127 is saying
>>
>>30364691
They will wait for you to be at work or out then steal your guns
>>
>>30365161
nah fuck up cunt. you think you're better than the rest of your state, but you aren't. californians should honestly be forced to abandon their vote to leave that disaster they created.
>>
>>30365555
This is what i don't want. I have an xbox one and a shitty 32 inch flat screen in the living room, hopefully they go for that and not the safe tucked away in the closet. If they do break in I'm going full vigilante. Because fuck that bullshit I'm not a fucking cuck that will be pushed around by some entitled criminals. I will hunt them down weapon or not.
>>
>>30364691
>>30364691
>>30364756
carrying a shotgun out to the public, crowded parking lot of your apartment complex is a recipe for disaster, pick a better method before the cops that got called for suspicious activity/car burglary see you instead while responding, and turn you into a collander
>>
>>30365607
Can't legally buy a handgun yet. And well i have no family either to pass down a gun to me.
>>
>>30365613
damn, well please consider something else in the future. stay inside and just call the cops, get some security cams for your truck (can be put on the inside, motion activated and useful for insurance shit too). sucks but if you dont have a handgun to tuck under your shirt, you are just asking for a bad situation of mistaken identity by cops when responding to calls
>>
>>30364691
just some coward spics randomly targeted you.

They most probably wont be back, knowing youre packing heat n shiet.

Unless they really want that truck, I'd put extra security on it like a Club for the steering wheel and a hidden car battery switch.
>>
>>30365613
>>30365625

especially in california where cops are very anti gun. if you were in rural alaska they would expect everyone to walk around with a shotgun, but some hispanic dude walking around his apartment complex with a shotgun in south central LA is going to get you in trouble on accident man, just telling you how it is
>>
File: 20160622_021357.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160622_021357.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
That FUCKING Honda is BACK! I saw it pull in and park in a space that DOESN'T belong to that person. A woman got out the passanger seat and walked around the block as in scouting the area. I'm monitoring them closely
>>
>>30365046
Mormons aren't that bad when you're in Utah. They get sent to evangelize in other places, assuming that they've got everyone in the state. Set up in SE Utah and you'll be near Colorado for easy access to booze and funs, as well as not too far from some great national parks.
>>
>>30365651
lol u r so full of shit

Im psychic
>>
File: 20160622_021623.jpg (737 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160622_021623.jpg
737 KB, 3264x2448
Its leaving
>>
File: 20160622_021641.jpg (683 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160622_021641.jpg
683 KB, 3264x2448
>>30365658
Idk wtf is going on anymore
>>
File: 20160622_021646.jpg (683 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160622_021646.jpg
683 KB, 3264x2448
>>30365660
They were stopped by some sketchy dudes
>>
>>30365022
>The AZ place is best place
Except for the heat. If you leave your guns out they will melt.
>>
>>30365663
They left, i didn't get a good look at their plate, this screen on the window is shit
>>
>>30365651
Were you the guy who heard somebody get murdered across the street a couple months ago?
>>
>>30365684
YES! That was me! I got more guns now like everyone suggested i do. I asked around, the guy that got rekt was some dude in his early 20s that was starting shit with some gang. I didn't get the specifics, but i was told they tried to silence him for "running his mouth and getting into shit he had no business in"
>>
>>30365694
HOLY SHIT DUDE, you need to move, bad. That is one of the /k/ threads I am always going to remember.
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 720x528
>>30365694
Fucking move out dumbass
>>
>>30365694
Move to somewhere safer that's still in California.
>>
>>30365651
>>30365651
the same honda that you said was stolen? why dont you just call the cops?
>>
>>30365694
How about...now hear me out...HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING MOVE INSTEAD OF SPENDING 10 TIMES THE COST OF A UHAUL FOR A DAY ON MORE GUNS YOU DUMB NIGGER

You poor fags never think past what immediately comes into your dumb fucking skulls

I hope they pull you out of your bed tonight and curb stomp your dumb ass
>>
>>30365701
Do you still have the pics i posted? I fucking lost them when my phone got. I remember the one where hes on the balcony and cops are negotiating with him. Screencaps, anything?
>>
Just got in this thread.

Godspeed and best of luck OP.
>>
>>30365712
The manager of the complex already did early today around 8pm, but the cops just did a drive by, never even investigated or anything. Cops are very fucking lazy around this neighborhood. I live in the border of 2 cities so the cops always argue as to who we call (both cities belong ti different counties) i remember once i almost got stabbed and I called the cops and they told me "oh you have to call pomona police, we are Montclair, do you want the number?" This fucking infuriated me, i dialed 911 because my shit was broken into and the suspect tried to fucking stab me i could've been hurt and this bitch is trying to give me another police departments number
>>
>>30365713
We've fucking tried you dumbass nigger. Moving anywhere in Californiais guaranteed $900+ a month on rent. We searched and searched and the cheapest we could find is $850 a month for a fucking STUDIO! Its either have zero space for anything or live in a shitty neighborhood, i have a family of 3 motherfucker. I'm 18. I live with my mom and my brother.
>>
>>30365732
Join the army then shit stain. It's literally a welfare program for trash like you.

But the. Again judging by your post history you probably would have issues passing the ASVAB. You know what carry on. Have fun having your entire family murdered for trying to keep your 1992 shit box from being stolen. Hope it was worth it.
>>
>>30365732
maybe you should just by a camper and live in that for some months, then move out of that apocalyptic communist wasteland.
>>
>>30365732
I'm in CenCal paying $650 a month. It's the edge of the ghetto.

Your ass needs to move soon.
>>
>>30365740
> people think life is this simple
My mom is a huge idiot, and my brother is slightly mentally handicapped. I'm 18 and i work fulltime. I am studyingto be a mechanic soon. You can't honestly think life is just
"Git gud" like it is in your video games right?
>>
>>30365694
where do you live OP? what city in california? this shit sounds ghetto as fuck, like richmond or stockton
>>
>>30365772
Pomona, near Montclair.
>>
>>30365714
I didn't save anything.

Move to AZ or NV, don't bring your family. Have a completely open mind to how people in your new state work, learn to be like them and drop any CA beliefs that conflict.

>>30365764
Are you going for a manufacturer program? That could be your ticket out of CA.
>>
>>30365777
You poor fucking bastard. Pomona is shit.
>>
>>30365764
It's what I did. Now I'm out and make 90k a year posting from a two bedroom suite hotel my company is paying for while I'm on business.

2ez
>>
>>30365779
>Move to AZ or NV
Stay in California. Keep your excuse-making mentality out of the free world, we don't need it.
>>
>>30365777
damn, didnt realize it was that ghetto down there thanks for the headsup.
>>
>>30365779
Yes, im trying to work for GM. I have a shit load of hands in experience but i don't have anything to prove it. I was trying to get into apprenticeship but no one is trying to hire an 18 year old mechanic. So im saving money to study at UTI. I'm a good mechanic for my age and access to knowledge. But i lack any backing. I have no family, so while all my highschool friends are gettign hooked up by their uncles with $24/hr paying jobs im stuck finding my own way to make money. I hate California and i will not result to welfare unless in literally about to die from starvation
>>
>>30365785
They're not excuses mother fucker I'm working on it. I'm barely fucking 18 I'm trying my best with what i got. If you knew how shit my family was youd understand
>>
>>30365789
Do you know about ASEP?
>>
>>30365795
>how shit my family was
All families are shit. They're like leeches.

Since you live with your mom and brother, what does your mom do for cash?
>>
>>30365797
If you're referring to what i think you are referring to, I'm not in highschool....
>>
>>30365803
Maybe you should consider joining the military. Do something besides being a mechanic, like be a chopper pilot, IT, or linguistics. Something with higher paying jobs out of the mil. Hell, go nasty girl, use that to pay for school.
>>
>>30365801
She's a security guard, my brother is a full time student. My mom though.....she has this game she likes to play that i call "find the most useless and dead beat piece of shit if a man you possibly can, and feed and house him" shes literally dating a homeless drug addict that she spends more money on in a day with him, than she ever did with us when we were kids in a week.
>>
>>30365803
For clarity. ASEP is GMs dealer technician training program.

Pretty much all manufacturers offer these, they basically go like this (you've got to read about the deal GM cuts you with theirs)

>Test to see how much about cars you know
>Pass, get accepted into the program
>Get set up with a sponsor dealership that pays for your school
>Take GM training classes
>Contracted to work for sponsor dealership for some years after school
>>
>>30365795
>>30365795
do you speak spanish OP? should be lots of jobs you can get with spansih speaking in CA
>>
>>30365816
I studied and trained hard to become a mechanic to just throw it all away. I spent most of my off days taking my cars apart and fixing them to just quit on that. I have a job now, it doesn't pay much but it keeps me fed and shit. I also tried applying for the city but that shit has like a 2 year waiting list
>>
File: 1450701614118.jpg (70 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
1450701614118.jpg
70 KB, 284x384
>>30365801
tfw i am the family leech
>>
>>30365772
Fuck You, I'm the town on Stocktons ass. I also might have a law enforcement job there so I can save money and ignore the salt bans while collecting guns before moving somewhere not shit
>>
>>30365816
.mil will train you to be a mechanic on their stuff. Which could mean being a diesel mechanic (more civilian $$$) or an aircraft mechanic (more civilian $$$) or a turbine mechanic (more civilian $$$)
>>
>>30365827
Military is perfect for mechanics. It also seems good for your situation. If your family isn't tied to this dump in california, i'd join the military and move them to somewhere you can afford to keep them.
>>
>>30365826
See
>>30365827
Yes i speak Spanish i have a job.
>>30365824
I actually have heard of this back when i was taking Autoshop. I had to hold off on all my school work because i had to start working full time to stop us from going homeless ourselves. (Moms hours were getting cut, and my brother is in college full time) so as of now my time is shit. But i was planning on doing this, the more knowledge you posses on mechanics, the better the deal they cut you.
>>
>>30365831
manteca? stockton is a literal shithole, probably lots of fun to do law enforcement there
>>
>>30365837
> shit neighborhood
> fun
If i was a LEO and i had to show up the times my mom called for help id hate my job, aside from always callingthe cops because here boyfriends always beat her, she once called the cops because there wasnt any bread at home and we didn't tell her. (I was like fucking 12)
>>
>>30365836
Okay good, I don't want to see you just go to UTI, you need to get into the manufacturer program.

You are in a fucked situation, but you can not let your family stop your forward progress. You can not allow supporting them to stop you from doing this if this is what you want to do.
>>
>>30365764
>You can't honestly think life is just
>"Git gud" like it is in your video games right?
Look, you're working full time so you're at least bringing in 1200 a month after taxes by yourself. Why is your family still in the ghetto? WTF is your mother and bro doing? Why are you not getting pell grants to pay for school?

>Hurr I don't need government money even if it me getting the taxes I paid back.

Git gud
>>
>>30365849
I don't, i help my family but they resent me because i hate our culture. I feel that our culture is what drove us to shit. I always urge my mom to assimilate but she refuses because she isn't "american" when i am fucking american and i want tot live the american dream, doesn't mean i want to leave my mom to die by some crackhead. Even though iimts her fault my hand got broken (her ex bf used to beat her and i defended her and he broke my right hand, it never seated back into place and still sucks at doing things, at least guy is locked away now for assaulting and elderly person)
>>
>>30365817
So your mom has a drug problem. You need to gtfo. Those guns of yours are gonna disappear when she needs money. Also, she needs some serious counseling if she's choosing guys like that in her life.

>>30365827
Honestly, .mil may be the best route for you. I'm still learning to work on cars, but in this part of Cali, it's maybe $2-$3 more than minimum wage, so it's not worth the school route. Check into doing something in .mil that will get you more cash when done. >>30365833 knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>30365837
French Camp, it's wedged between manteca and Stockton. "Technically Stockton" most put it, we're still shit but kind of rural. Currently waiting on background checks for Stockton police or San Joaquin deputy. Either way I get paid around 5000 a month to go to school they pay for. Gonna get me some sexy salt raifus
>>
>>30365856
You can only help your family so much. Been in the same boat, but they end up taking their anger out on you, rather than on the abuser they invited into their lives.

Make a plan and gtfo. Find your dream, fuck your family. You're just gonna slowly kill yourself by staying.
>>
>>30365857
Military always seemed like the easy way out, but inhate to admit it seems right.
Haha good luck telling my mom that. She ignores guys with steady jobs and no addictions because QUOTE "they're boring and lack excitement "
>>
>>30365817
>>30365857
She is going to drag you down and keep you in her world of shit or you are going to leave. I see no middle ground.
>>
>>30365863
She actually kicked me out the house for a few days (i was 16 at the time) she said i should have never hit him, he just gets angry sometimes. He would've calmed down eventually. My family is pretty cancer sometimes. Yeah you're right man, i have to leave them in the dust ASAP
>>
>>30365864
I joined the army for less. Fucking run
>>
>>30365864
Your mom has a serious mental problem. Get out of the toxic environment. When I lived with my mom, she was the same fucking way. Nothing you can do to fix her. She's gonna have to have a whole lotta pain before she'll ever ask for help.

You also gotta realize that she views you not as a son, but a backup for her own self, in case she fucks up too much. If she weren't your mom, she would be friendzoning your ass. Your mom is toxic, I'm sorry to say.

.mil isn't the easy way out. Seriously though, go chopper pilot, aircraft mechanic (and be sure to get the IA cert while there), linguistics, or IT. You'll have a lot more money come through when you're out.
>>
>>30365872
>IA cert
Whatever you end up doing, GET CERTS.
>>
>>30365868
>i have to leave them in the dust ASAP

A wise man isn't one who knows everything. A wise man is one who can do all he knows.

Do it, cut them loose and live up to your potential. If you know you can do better, DO BETTER.
>>
>>30365876
The reason I said the IA cert is because it's easy money. It's the inspector's license. People work on planes, then the guy with the IA comes along and inspects the work. Ran into an ex-Marine who does just that. He works on planes, then inspects his own work. Gets paid $167 to look at his own work, on top of his salary. In LA proper, they get paid $300/inspection. Some of those guys make bank.
>>
>>30365872
Thanks for the insight anon, I'll for sure see to what the military has to offer. Its late and i have work tomorrow. If the thread is still up ill update today. Its 3am here
>>
>>30365886
Or figure out how much GM will pay you to go to school for them. That is another option on the table, although I think .mil is a better option.
>>
>>30365886
Check the website before you talk to a recruiter. If you're gonna be an aircraft mechanic, navy or af. Chopper pilot, army. Everyone has IT, but fuck, go af, so life is better.
>>
>>30365888
Will do. But mil is looking far better at the moment. GM would take forever to get the ball rolling. I can always try and do that when I'm inna better situation.
>>
>>30365897
If i die before i can crawl out of this hell. I'll make sure to tell my closest friend to let you all know. Besides that one friend that i had since i was 11. You /k/ommandos and /o/tists are my only friends....
>>
>>30365903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

You can wake up and join the military tomorrow. It is that close.
>>
>>30365897
If you go .mil, be sure to put all your valuable belongings in storage, including all your guns and ammo. Your mom or one of her lovers will see that shit as easy money.
>>
>>30365909
Will do. She doesn't know the code to my safe, no one does but me. For that very reason. I always lock my guns up when I'm not home. She asked for the code once and i told her fuck off, she tried to sell my laptop once too but i locked that away
>>
>>30365918
You definitely need to gtfo. I've had family steal shit, do shit, all in the name of lovers and drugs. It's a shit sandwich. I'm sorry you have to go through that shit. Stuff like this is why I live on my own and go to school.

It sucks knowing that your family sucks at life, but there's not much we can do.

Secure all your valuables in that safe, as many as you can. You can't trust her around anything.
>>
>>30365918
You have no idea what shit might go down while you are gone.

If you go .mil sell everything and put the money in your own account or store everything off site, in a place only you have access to.

>You should be locking your guns anyway when you are not home. In CA if they aren't stored properly you are responsible for what somebody else does with them.
>>
>>30365918
Can the safe withstand forced entry? If people are desperate, they will get in. OR they could call out a pro and say they lost the combo.

If the guns are of no sentimental value, sell em. If they are, store em out of the house somewhere only you know.
>>
>>30365141
>>30365158

>implying californians haven't been suffering from millions and millions of people moving in from other states

how does it feel, cletus?
>>
>>30364831
Never forget when bums attack your truck bed
>>
>>30364963
It's not like this in places that aren't Cali. Maybe consider moving to a nicer place if you can find a job there.
>>
>>30364725
In most states moving towards a threat will be seen as creating the confirmation which is bad. No one got shot, which is good. The only thing the cops can do you right now I believe is say 'bad anon". Check your states castle doctrine law. I know maine has a duty to retreat, which means you have to attempt to escape in most cases. Though there is a precident here for moving to engage in your own property, though the case was very controversial and I wouldn't rely on it personally. Next time, stay inside and call the cops. But be armed. Your insurance can replace a truck.
>>
>>30364691

Call the police to report suspicious activity you retard. Just don't mention anything about brandishing a weapon.
>>
>>30365905
this guy, thank you anon
>>
File: 20160613_163942.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160613_163942.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30365253
From this post you sound like a good guy.

Family is one of the most important things that we have in life, but sometimes they can be toxic and detrimental to both our own success and their own survival. You are 18 and an independent man. You can move out, you can go to another state, you do not have to support your brother or mother if you don't think they are making the right decisions.

My suggestion to you would be military, unless you have a decent track towards a good job or some training/education.

The biggest thing to remember is that sometimes we simply can't save the people that we love in life. Sometimes we have to let them go.

Move out of California.
>>
>>30371271
>The biggest thing to remember is that sometimes we simply can't save the people that we love in life. Sometimes we have to let them go.
Well said. It is a difficult lesson but important for every man to come to terms with.
>>
>>30365732
come to oregon. its a magical place
>>
> Be me
> 5 min ago
> Group of school age roodypoos stop in front of my domicile
> Loudly shouting "do it" and egging their friend on to commit some form of vandalisim
> Point out my alarm sign and say "he probably got cameras"
> Decide to inquire about their activities
> Loudly unlatch the deadbolt on my antique door
> They scatter before I even open the door
> Ease off the slide release on my glock and remove magazine

Should I keep one in the chamber?
>>
>>30371919
If you hear a knock on the door at like 1 am then yeah, one loaded up.

That situation? nah
>>
>>30367929
>waaahhhhh don't try to protect your shit that you can legally defend
>the police will protect your property
Are you escalating me?
>>
>>30371919
Keep one in the pipe all the time if it's your HD weapon.
>>
>>30364757
Hopefully they will all get enriched for 30 mins while the cops decide what maple bars they want
>>
>>30371485
>this
>>
>>30365520
They'll come back when you're not home and take them then.
>>
Almost happening thread
>2 years ago, Texas, get out of gym and stop at gas station to get gas
>nigger comes strolling up and starts small talking me while I'm at the pump
>Looks like a meth dealer, keeps fidgeting, keeps playing with something in the pocket of his hoodie
>Had my .357 CCW in my hoodie pocket since it was getting late and my gym was in the shitty part of town
>Keep hand on gun entire time I'm talking to him
>He asks me where I'm going, tell him other side of town.
>He wants a ride
>"Nah, I can't bro, sorry"
>Obvious that I'm onto his bullshit
>He gets a bit irritated and starts to come around the car little step by step while we talk
>Not worried at any point since I can clearly see he isn't holding anything in his hoodie big enough to be a gun, probably a knife. And there's a car between us
>Eventually just tell him I have to go and I'll see him around while getting in my car
>Window is still rolled down from drive, nigger comes up to window still asking for a ride across town
>"I already told you I can't."
>Puts his hand not fondling his knife/dildo/grapedrank inhaler on the door inside the window
>Calmly pull out my gun and hold it in my lap in a non threatening way, just kind of pointing down towards my door, and stare at him.
>Cameras can't see anything but this dude being sketchy as fuck so I'm not worried about defending myself for brandishing if I have to shoot this nigger
>Nigger excitedly assures me he was not trying to get in my car to steal my shit, or my car.
>Exclaims the ridiculousness of me even needing to pull out my gun as he's walking away like a nigger
>Go to deli near my house and eat 2 corned beef sandwiches because that shits good.

And that was the closest I've come to shooting someone
>>
>>30364691
Shit man I almost had some shit go down a few hours ago, still kinda nervous

>Brother needs to learn to drive, volunteer to teach him
>Take him to a community center about half a mile away
>Almost as soon as we show up another car pulls in and sits in the parking lot
>Don't think anything of it
>brother drives around car leaves
>Couple minutes later car comes back and stops on the road by the entrance
>Tell my brother to stop and switch with me and we'll go somewhere else
>go to the other entrance to leave
>Sketchy cars pulls right up and waits for me to turn
>say fuck, and tell my brother not to do what I'm about to do
>Turn out floor it going 75 in a 40
>Guys on me
>come up on another car, pass it go for a little longer and turn down a side street
>it's a fucking circle
>U-turn put all the lights it kill the engine but ready to go
>About 30 seconds later the sketchy car pulls up in front of us and stops
>Start the engine run, can hear his tires squeaking as he tries to pull off to chase me again
>Go back to main road take a side street through a neighborhood and lose him
>Go to a school parking lot a few miles away
>Once I'm sure he's not coming let my brother drive for about an hour and a half then go home

Didn't see the car again but nervous as fuck that he could find where I live since the community center is litterally right down the street from my house. Can't get a CHL but probably gonna bring a 12 gauge next time and cruise around with the police on the phone if I see that car again.
>>
>>30364721
I have to agree here. Make a report. They won't take your guns unless you're in NY or Commiefornia.
>>
>>30364906
He is a Cal fag so the laws are nazi
>>
File: 20160623_103516.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160623_103516.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I didn't want to start a new thread over nothing, but the homeless left a couple things in my truck bed
> Clothes that seemed to be clean (I threw away)
> 2, 26" bike tires (pic related)
> And brand new never opened slime 4-way tool, and bike 7piece patch kit never opened (pics incoming)
Is this a peace offering or something?
>>
File: 20160623_103615.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160623_103615.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>30379793
Maybe they wanted you to patch their bike tires?
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.