[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blank Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: EKOL+Volga+Case+560.jpg (89 KB, 560x456) Image search: [Google]
EKOL+Volga+Case+560.jpg
89 KB, 560x456
Anyone know where to get out the front blank guns in the US?

I've tried google but to no avail. All the companies I can find selling them are in Europoor land and don't seem to want to ship to the US.
>>
>>30363280
buy a real gun and shoot blanks
>>
What the fuck is a blank gun and why would you have one?
>>
>>30363319
So you could convert it to fire real ammunition.
>>
>>30363280
>Buy regular gun
>Shoot blank cartridges
Done.
>>
>>30363280
If it's for a film, you usually need the same permits as you would a regular firearm. You could get a rubber gun and edit in the muzzle flash in post if you have the skills and are on a super low budget.
>>30363296
Ordo as this anon said and just get a real gun, maybe a blank firing adapter if it needs it (some semi-autos won't cycle properly without one), and fire blanks.
>>
>>30363327
Most have a partially blocked barrel and a less than sturdy design. Building your own gun from scratch is easier. Or buy an 80% lower and some parts you lazy criminal fuck.
>>
>>30363296
I have quite a lot of real guns.

I just want a blank gun because they are neat. But the out the top ones seem boring.
>>
>>30363327
then why not buy a real gun...

Oh i get it. You're one of those liberal writers out to make guns and gun owners look bad. You intend to convert a harmless blank firing gun, no worse than a starting pistol for high school athletics, into a Saturday night special.
What liberal shitrag are you from? Chicago Sun Times? San Francsico Chronical?

Or are you some ghetto trash piece of shit that even Daquan won't sell a hot pistol to? You're already a prohibited person, so you have to improvise so you can bust a cap in some homey's ass because they on yo turf.
>>
File: slow-your-roll.jpg (31 KB, 560x263) Image search: [Google]
slow-your-roll.jpg
31 KB, 560x263
>>30363390
You're very paranoid. I mean, I get it to an extent because anti-gun people are super grimy and would do shit like that but my dude, this is /k/, relax. As aformentioned I own a ton of guns(mostly scurry "military style ass-salt weepons", and some old shit because it's rad too)

Just trying to find a blank gun to mess around with.
>>
I am honestly amazed no one on /k/ know's where to get these.

Dropping the ball guys.
>>
>>30363280
Really, your "google" didn't find any of these results?

http://www.blank-guns-depot.com/
https://www.replicagunsswords.com/
https://www.blankgunsdirect.com/
https://maxarmory.com/
>>
>>30363758
he is an imbecile what do you expect
>>
File: Zoraki+914.jpg (60 KB, 560x317) Image search: [Google]
Zoraki+914.jpg
60 KB, 560x317
>>30363758
Thanks. My search didn't bring those up but blankgunsdirrect seems like it will have what I want. And there is a pretty cool looking full auto handgun.

>>30363853
Relax kiddo.
>>
>>30363390
fun is not a thing? I can't convert a gun for the fuck of it? Am I not allowed to build goofy shit like pipe shotguns or pistol ARs either?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.