[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/. Civilian faggot here. Hypothetically if there were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465888541712.jpg (163 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
1465888541712.jpg
163 KB, 1103x674
Hey /k/.

Civilian faggot here. Hypothetically if there were legislation passed which banned all semi-automatic guns and a civil war emerged, could we reasonably expect an internal struggle in military and LEO from people deciding to join rebellion forces fighting the legislation? Would military and LEO defect to a rebellion side with government equipment? Would this help level the playing field at all?
>>
>>30361211

No they will follow orders like good little animals.
>>
>>30361211
>LEO defect to a rebellion side
small chance of those on the LEO side doing that would be county Deputies/Sheriffs office.
>>
>>30361211
Yeah, some cops and military certainly would.

I think a lot more would be fence sitters. Not doing a whole lot until one side looks like a better bet than the other before throwing in behind a group.

And of course, you have the saboteurs who remain with loyalist LEO and military forces in order to help the rebellion from within.

Cops and the military aren't going to be stoked about being asked to shoot their families and friends. And not a whole lot of cops would be interested in confiscating guns door to door with the risk of being gunned down for what is honestly chump change.

The only reason we saw gun confiscation minus the blood shed in New Orleans is that half of the people were out of their houses, or in FEMA camps and trying not to drown when the cops decided to take everything.

And remember how that confiscation order went down? Courts rekt the governor for ordering it and rekt the police for complying and stealing and destroying the lawful property of citizens. The only shame is that no one was executed for it.
>>
Coloradofag here, local Sherriff''s departments all over the state said they wouldn't enforce the 15rd ban at all. And they've kept their word.
I assume it would be the same during a confiscation-they would just flat refuse. Not sure how hard they would have to be pushed to join a rebellion.
>>
>>30361366

Do you have to get your guns in another state to buy something with more than 15 rounds though?
>>
>>30361366
Every cop I ever bothered to ask about it on Colorado said they'd be manning the barricades with me. Given the lack of hesitation in the answer and the fact they said it out loud leads me to believe it's not an uncommon conversation.
>>
>>30361211
Remember, the US military isn't allowed to act within the borders unless under act of Congress. While yes Congress would be able to order the military to deploy, the beginning of any rebellion would be civilians versus LEO and the National Guard.
>>
>>30361222
>222
first post best post.
>>
>few months into the "civil" war, or unrest.
>groups are going strong, namely due to most of them staying low, doing hit & run, sabotage, etc and not, say, go head on vs. government forces.
>drones are now flying around in American skies
>helicopter and occasionally jets scream by
>One group, through their connection, is approached by someone offering them "hardware".
>"What kind of hardware?"
>"Well, let's just say the people I work for want to field test some of their technology."
>"...what do you mean, they can't do testings themselves?"
>"well, no, they do, but they would love to know how it'd work against actual targets of the US Military."
>"Ok, I will take some off your hands."
>A dozen downed drones and a handful of shot-down helicopters later
>BREAKING NEWS: Domestic Terrorist Groups are reported to have anti-air and anti-tank missiles of unknown origins.
>In other news, the Chinese Navy have begun bold maneuvers in the contested South China Sea. The fighting in Ukraine has intensified, as more and more countries are leaving the European Union.
>>
File: 1409367508155.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1409367508155.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>30363659
Sooka bleeat
>>
>>30363559
You're a terrible Internet lawyer. Posse comitatus only applies to military enforcement of laws. Oh and martial law suspends PC.
>>
File: 1465872656088.png (137 KB, 1158x1393) Image search: [Google]
1465872656088.png
137 KB, 1158x1393
Enjoy
>>
>>30361211
My local militia is hosted by the Sheriff. Just throwing that out there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.