[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay off /pol/ with your weapons posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: get out.jpg (217 KB, 1559x699) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
217 KB, 1559x699
Hey /k/, /pol/ here. Friendly reminder that /pol/ is for politics, not your little gun circlejerk. Keep your stupid gun threads in /k/.

It's getting a little annoying to have to deal with you autists spamming up the board at every chance you get with your "muh go innawoods" faggotry.

You may think that because we both support the 2nd amendment that you we are all "buddy buddy" with your autistic rifle board. But it actually comes off as disruptive and most users don't appreciate it, especially when /k/fags start shitting up every thread with pictures from their gun collection and "XD le ebin raifu" posts.

/pol/ doesn't like you /k/, you may think you are welcome but you are not.

Just thought i'd let you know. Please keep your gun threads/posts in the /k/ (weapons) board.
>>
Low quality, even for pseudo-pol.
>>
>>30359926
If that's the refuse you're getting on your board they definitely didn't come from /k/
>>
>>30359926
I'm going to do what /pol/ faggots do and spam the board with topics from this board.
>>
>>30359926
Niggers, ammiright?
>>
File: suddenly pol.gif (888 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
suddenly pol.gif
888 KB, 500x281
>>30359926
let's trade. We'll not make threads on /pol/ and you'll keep the fuck out of our board with your faggot ass nazi circlejerk and as a bonus maybe we won't shoot you for being traitors to America.

Maybe.
>>
File: leave.jpg (289 KB, 1374x988) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
289 KB, 1374x988
>>30359953
>>
File: wow.png (239 KB, 1542x682) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
239 KB, 1542x682
>>30359953
>>30359973

These posts have nothing to do with politics
>>
>>30360000
Nice quads.
>>
>>30359926
>This is 4chan
>>
>>30359926
We'll stay out of your shithole if you stay out of ours. Probably.
>>
>>30360000
Agree.

Every time I see a naziboo or stormfag on here off to pol I go from now on to discuss firing pins and lock time.
>>
>>30360075
Neither do 99% of your fucking cross-poster bullshit here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.