[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the MDR, /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mdrsuppressed.jpg (198 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
mdrsuppressed.jpg
198 KB, 1632x1224
What's the hype all about? What does this do, aside from ejecting out the front, that the tavor doesn't?
>>
>19" .308 model
My body is ready.
>>
vaporware
>>
>>30359785
Vaporwave
>>
>>30359758
it doesn't steal billions of your tax money to pay for hook noses
>>
MORMONS

FUCK YEAH
>>
>>30359843
this

superior mormon gun magic > jew shit
>>
EOTECH

WHOOPS
>>
>>30359758
Well the Tavor actually exists.
>>
Mormon here, what do you want to know?

I can have the boys in ties to your houses in a jiffy.
>>
>>30359758
Quick caliber conversions
Better trigger
Better accuracy
Full ambidexterity without having to switch the bolt
>>
>>30359758
it looks like it's from space way more than the tavor, so it is therefore better.
>>
its a meme anon. dont fall for the hype.
>>
>>30359758
Ive given up on the MDR vapourware shit.

just hope the MSBS can come to our shores eventuatually( the new polish service weapon) Ian shot one at SHOT show and i hope that trump buttfucking us into loseing congress will not keep a nato ally from importing their good stuff.
>>
>>30360220

polan stronk
>>
>>30359796

kys
>>
It is a meme gun that will never actually be released, and if it does it will be too expensive and flop.
>>
>>30360100
Why does the antichrist insist on calling cultist doctrines that are abhorrent to the word of God "Christian" ?
>>
>>30359758
It's a bullpup that actually has a good trigger and looks to be accurate, unlike the X95 Tavor
CEO claims they're going to release in the 3rd Quarter of this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843y0d-LUvc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.