[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do straight pull rifles usually compare to the typical bolt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: K31_Dioptre_W+F.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2559) Image search: [Google]
K31_Dioptre_W+F.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2559
How do straight pull rifles usually compare to the typical bolt action?
>>
>>30359177

qtddtot: the not-thread
>>
>>30359177
good

now think about a more eloquent phrasing you retard
>>
>>30359177
About the same, Can be smoother and faster if well built. IF poorly designed and able to be put together wrong, dangerous. Some of them, if you put it together wrong won't cam into the lock properly but will still fire. Bolt in your face is a bad way to start a day at the range.
>>
>>30359177
Weaker action for a more ergonomic and faster bolt working.

At least to my observation
>>
>>30359177
Fuck the dioptre. It's for faggots. Shoot with the original ironsights.
>>
>>30359177
>>30359202
What the fuck... Did you guys went to school or are retarded illiterates?
>>
>>30359177
Generally (but not always) weaker and somewhat more complex
>>
Can be faster to cycle, but will generally be less tolerant of fouling due to the addition of camming surfaces for lock up
>>
>>30359232
are you?
>>
>>30359207
get bent pleb
>>
>>30359202
>tfw watched Ian's and Othais's Ross rifle videos
Astounding how something can suck from the getgo and still be pushed through.
>>
>>30359232

Have you ever gone as so much as even to do anything thunk?
>>
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>30359400
I was there for that haha good times
>>
>>30359341
The Ross, in its final form, is pretty awesome.
>>
>>30359207
Poorfag detected.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.