[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT "questions that don't deserve their own thread"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 48
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1716x962) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1716x962
This ship has two guns. Do they fire independently or are they programmed to always hit the same target?
>>
>>30358694
probably can do both
>>
File: 2883506-1354434615.png (362 KB, 1600x856) Image search: [Google]
2883506-1354434615.png
362 KB, 1600x856
Would it be viable to construct a modern style double barrel shotgun using ~14th century material science?

Not trying to build myself a gun because I can't get normal ones from the store, wondering more from a hypothetical/screenwriting perspective.

The mechanics are simple enough, black/gunpowder should be a sufficiently analogue for modern propellants, I'm sure if modern primer tech isn't available, some kind of flint or something could be used in place and the shells would simply be metal as there would be no plastics available. More of what I'm wondering about is would barrels made with primitive material science be able to support internal pressure without being super unwieldy large and heavy?

Like if someone with a basic understanding of how a side by side shotgun works; and they time travelled or stargeted to some kind of medieval era, would that knowledge be applicable with the material sciences of the era? (without getting into any major material production revisions [like they could probably fold
>>
>>30358694
Both. Coordinated attack mode or independent firing. Useful if you have multiple Iranian speedboats.
>>
Are Holosun optics any good?
They seem like a hell of a good deal for the price and a nice entry red dot without going full retard tier.
How does their momentum on/off work? How sensitive is it and how long does it stay on for?
>>
Do you tighten your sling (old fashioned sling, none of than fancy newfangled 1/3point stuff) for extended carry on your back? Or just let it hang low at the same looseness you would sling it in front so you can quickly shoulder it?

when I carry it on my back with the usual 'at the ready' tightness it bounces a lot which is kind of annoying; but would tightening it for carry ease be a dumb thing to do because you could have trouble swinging it forward and shouldering it without taking the sling off or loosening it? (which would be bad in a situation where you need to shoulder and fire on short notice; pistol would probably be faster to draw than fiddling with the sling; but in a situation where it is more than pistol engagement range you'd be in deep shit if it takes you a few extra seconds to get your rifle shouldered right?)
>>
>>30359374
No, the old iron wouldn't be up to the task without being obscenely heavy. It would just look like an arquebus.
>>
>>30360861
Thanks, that's what I was thinking.

That being said; would era infrastructure with modern metallurgy knowledge (which I myself do not posses and therefore cannot generalize on) be sufficient to make reasonable barrels? I mean without needing to build specialized facilities that require large amounts of trained staff?
>>
>>30358694
Can anyone recommend some good online sites besides Gun Broker? I'm not a fan of bidding on guns. I've used sportsman outdoor and one or two local ones in the past. I've also looked at slickguns, gander mountain and cabellas, but most of them feel pretty lacking in the sheer volume of guns that something like Gun Broker has.

Surely there must be more mainstream type websites that /k/ommandos go to, right? If it helps, I'm in VA.
>>
>>30361612
depends what you want to buy. New AR15 parts are different to look for than 100 year old milsurp rifles.
>>
>>30360840
Depends on the weapon and how you want to carry. Many rifles with slingswivels on the bottom were intended to be carried vertically slung over a shoulder. This even applied to GI rifles in factory condition as a design hold over.

If you want to carry a rifle front slung for low ready, you should be using an adjustable 2-point sling. You can DIY one kinda ok or just buy a premade one. With these you can adjust tightness easily and on the fly. You carry the rifle with this sling so that it is tight, but loose enough to shoulder on one shoulder. Combat you loosen it a lot so you can swap shoulders or go into weird positions.

If you are dead set on continuing to use a fixed 2-point, know they were not intended to be carried in combat. SOP was to carry the weapon slung on the march and then unslung while in combat/expecting combat. We learned in Vietnam why this thinking sucked and a lot of guys unofficially modified slings.
>>
>>30361652
I'm looking for newer stuff. Preferably carbine or semi-SMG, M4 or MP5. I'm open to other new, future-y looking things too.

The only older thing I've been seriously interested in is the nugget, and that's mainly just because of the hype around it and the price. I don't want to have to worry about where to find ammo.
>>
>>30358694

Can those guns be used against aircraft?
>>
Anyone have a rough guestimate as to when Remington 700 went to shit town?

I want to get one but I'd rather not do all the detective work on a new made one to find all the terrible and fix it myself. Plus I'd be better off buying a better gun after I buy a new trigger, barrel, machine work ect
>>
Can i fit an AK 47 barrel on an AMD trunnion? Will i run into any other issues?
>>
>>30361915
2007. That's when they got bought out and QC went in the shitter.
>>
>>30361772
Try Bud's Gun Shop, Tombstone Tactical, and Atlantic Firearms, off the top of my head
>>
>>30361915
remington was never a good company

the 700 was never a good gun
>>
>>30361915
2007, when they were bought out by Freedom Group under Cerberus Capital Management
>>
Why so Slav guns like the sks in particular eject shells so hard and far?

>have sks
>kicks shells 20 feet straight up
>>
>>30362206
compared to other firearms, Slav guns are overgassed as fuck- mostly to deal with how steel casings like to stick a fouled chamber. Doesn't hurt them any because they're all made out of tractor steel, but they'll really throw a case
>>
Out of curiosity, can 7mm Mauser chamber and fire in a 8mm Mauser rifle? Cause I think some dipshit rechambered this rifle and didn't stamp the new caliber on the barrel.
>>
>>30361730
>If you are dead set on continuing to use a fixed 2-point, know they were not intended to be carried in combat. SOP was to carry the weapon slung on the march and then unslung while in combat/expecting combat. We learned in Vietnam why this thinking sucked and a lot of guys unofficially modified slings.

Thanks,

That makes sense

I was talking about an AR; I have other types of slings, but was fiddling with a plain one recently.
>>
File: Investarm.jpg (30 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
Investarm.jpg
30 KB, 999x749
Investarm or H&R Pardner?

I'm well aware that both of them are single-shot .410 shotguns, but that happens to be exactly what I'm looking for.

I already have a 12-gauge pump-action like everyone and their mother. I just want something stupid for shits and giggles. Though I say that, I also want some degree of quality.

So, which of those two should I get? If it matters, the Investarm has a 28" barrel, and the H&R has a 22" barrel. The Investarm also appears to fold neatly in half, and costs about $100 more.
>>
>>30358694
I need help figuring out for realism point.

Whats the maximum draw weight for a hand/leg spanned crossbow? (I.e. without mechanical devices/aids)

And, whats the range/damage of said weapon?
>>
File: dickies-wp594_01_a[1].jpg (119 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
dickies-wp594_01_a[1].jpg
119 KB, 650x650
For a poorfag like me would Dickies cargo pants be ok for budget pants in shtf/wrol/autism?
>>
>>30364325
I'm sure they're fine, make sure it isn't cotton.
>>
>>30364342
>65% polyester / 35% cotton

Would that be ok or no?
>>
>>30364325
Jesus fucking Christ those fake Die Hards.......
>>
>>30364398
just means they'd eventually shrink.
>>
>>30364325
dickies are great and tough.
>>
>>30364398
Do you live where it gets hot?

If it ever gets hot, then you do not want even 1% polyester.
>>
>>30361612
https://www.gunsamerica.com/
http://www.gunauction.com/
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

i hear you that you don't like auctions, but those are where the best deals are found

>>30361939
amd trunnions are akm standard
>>
>>30365104
I live in kansas, its been mid 90s this week.
>>
File: 1464042432167.jpg (115 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1464042432167.jpg
115 KB, 834x556
If you guys could buy a 5.56/.308 caliber suppressor that was quality and had a solid but limited lifetime warranty for less than $500 (2-300 actual MSRP) including the stamp cost, would you buy one? Just a basic, no-nonsense suppressor that threads straight onto a barrel.
>>
Why do sports guns look so weird and different?
>>
Any bongs on here ever find out what gun was used to kill that MP?

Was it a replica/ home made? flintlock?
>>
>>30361827
Yes.
>>
File: 1442144264619.jpg (591 KB, 1320x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442144264619.jpg
591 KB, 1320x1200
Hey, /k/. I've got a /tg/ question for you, if you don't mind. (I know it must become tiresome after a time to hear about fantasy weaponry, so my apologies if this is intrusive.)

I've been thinking about this old RPG setting, Traveller. One of the more common AFV types in use is the "grav tank", the result of the introduction of gravity manipulation technology; vehicles essentially "fall" in a direction, or hover if their "fall" is upwards and at a rate equal to gravity pulling down on it. In the setting, on many worlds, the "grav tank" had essentially come to replace many types of combat vehicles; Why have a tracked or wheeled vehicle which can be stopped by static ground defenses, or set off things like mines? Why have helicopters or even planes, which need lift surfaces?

My question is as to the viability of this mode of thought. Would there still be a place for differentiated combat vehicle types in such a setting? What would be some hurdles involved with coming to rely on a single, "universal" AFV? (It is also worth mentioning that, in the setting, there is a deep-seated stigma against autonomous AI, explaining why in the far future we're still using infantry pukes in armored cans as opposed to "true" drones; in the case of "remote" units, the fear is often of an electronic warfare attack disabling or seizing a unit.)
>>
>>30365570
You mean like olympic pistols and shit? Mostly because they're made to be completely adjustable in the stock and the grips are made to force your hand into the same place every time to increase repeat-ability.
>>
File: 10211790.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10211790.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
>>30358694

Canadian here.
Going to get my gun license soon and am wanting to get an sks. Worried about their mags though since they look like they'd be a bitch to deal with if put in mag pouches. I heard the "SKS-d" and "SKS-M" take ak mags but don't know how hard they are to find in canada.
>>
>>30358694
Anyone know of a better thigh holster, or just other thigh holsters, than this?
http://www.cancanconcealment.com/collections/garters/Classic

I have a remora one, it sucks, it just slid off while I was walking the other day 15 minutes after I left the door - in the middle of a busy area.
>>
>>30359374

Cannons were cast. I guess you could cast it.
>>
File: trs-25-hirise.jpg (9 KB, 365x240) Image search: [Google]
trs-25-hirise.jpg
9 KB, 365x240
Why shouldn't I buy this? If I had it in the budget to get an aimpoint or eotech, I would but will this be a serviceable budget option?
>>
>>30367212
I wouldn't take it to war or crazy Mad Max SHTF, but for a range gun, it's great. Have had one on my AK for years and it's never lost zero or been too fuzzy. For a sub $100 optic, it's a great choice.
>>
>>30367010
if it can fill an air role as easily as it can fill a ground roll, is submersible and doesn't have power concerns the only limiting factor would be its ability to enter enclosed spaces. dense forest, caves, canyons and the like.

>>30367048
you'd be much better served loading a fixed mag with stripper clips, cheaper, smaller, and lighter than mags. since you're capped at 5 rounds much much faster as well.
>>
>>30364079
Pls respond
>>
Should I get a Glock 19 Gen 3 or a Gen 4?

Which is more worth getting?
>>
>>30365948
IIRC homemade, but the media hasn't made a fuss about it because whatever it was, it was illegal so therefore can't be used to thrash legitimate gun owners.
>>
>>30367364
>better served loading a fixed mag

Yeah, I was considering doing that. Probably the cheaper option too.
>>
I know this is kinda /mu/ territory but are there any other bands like Sabaton that do military history inspired songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jTgkTEDDog
>>
>>30364325
I use Dickies for my shitty job. Wear them enough and they're the comfiest and most durable pants out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 842x725
Is buying a Springfield m1a national match worth vs buying a loaded m1a? I'm a former nra/ cmp competitor and am considering getting back into it in the future, but right now I want one for happenings

> in b4 cast receiver.
It doesn't bother me that much
>>
File: 1463495998326.jpg (138 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1463495998326.jpg
138 KB, 500x749
What is this bag? The one on the right.
>>
>>30368692
looks like a tacticool canteen bag
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
How can I fit a top hand guard on my 54r Vepr like pic related? I really don't want to do any hand fitting/sanding. Would RPK furniture fit? I want to make my Vepr look like a Zastava M91.
>>
Why are anti-ship missiles considered so deadly? The Exocet's warhead is only 165kg. Didn't ships used to be built to take much damage from much larger shells?
>>
>>30369024
they penetrate straight through the hulls of ships

a 165 kg shaped charged will go through anything, even a battleship
>>
I've never owned a gun before, and have fired a gun probably less than 10 times in my life. I'm interested in getting my first rifle, just for sport,(target practice, not hunting)

I read through the sticky and it seems like a .22 is an obvious choice, which works out well because I'm pretty sure a .22 is all I've ever shot.

Looking over the "tier" graphic, which listen "tacticool tier" Is that a bad thing? I had no idea there were sweet looking .22s. I think I convinced myself I want to get a Smith and Wesson M&p 15-22 sport, which was on the "tacticool tier" Is there anything wrong with this gun, or is it just that it's overpriced and for posers? I've looked around at reviews and people who use them seem to think relatively highly of them.

I brought it up to my dad who is a NRA kind of gun guy, but mostly into old school shit. He basically indicated it was a waste of money for hit that looks cool but has no purpose. He said I should just go for a classic ruger 10/22. Is he right?

I have to admit 90% of the reason I want the m&p 15-22 is because it looks cool. Is this really fucking stupid?
>>
>>30362271
>tractor steel
what's this
>>
>>30369205
low alloy steel. Not pot metal essentially.
>>
>>30367647
complicated question with multiple facets and not enough info to go on, how well fed are your characters? how well trained? classical archers could draw about a 100lbs, but that would be after a lifetime of training, it's also easier to draw with your legs so you could get away with more power or less training.

they could aim to some extent out to 50 yards, but 25 would be more reasonable, how much damage they would do depends on the bolt but i don't expect they'd do much out past 100 yards.

>>30368692
http://www.511tactical.com/2-banger-bag.html

>>30368724
http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/Steel_AK_forearm_Saiga_Vepr_bracket_retaining_p/dph-large-bracket.htm

>>30369194
get what you want, the only thing i would warn you about is if you were thinking of upgrading it to .223 at some point m&p 15/22s aren't compatible.
>>
>>30369194
The "tacticool" tier just indicates stuff that looks like its .223 counterpart, but isn't anywhere near it in terms of potency. Some of them can be very shoddy in terms of build quality. I would stick with the 10/22. Very reliable, and massive aftermarket support, including aftermarket stocks to go "tacticool" if you find that's your bag.
>>
First time gun buyer here, and was just wondering if this was a good deal or not, and also, and other advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/m91-30-hex-receiver-russian-mosin-nagant-rifle-arsenal-refinished
>>
>>30369981
it's not a great deal, it's sadly an okay price for that mosin these days. jump on it if you really want a nugget for the history and the vodka swilling neckbeard camaraderie, if you just want a good, cheap first gun you could get something nicer for less if you go buy a used hunting rifle.
>>
Can anyone identify the boots from Arma 3 in pic related?
I really like the look of them but I can't put a name on them.
>>
>>30358694
Anyone here gone to CIET before?
>>
>>30358694
During World War Two, would shore bombardment require the vessel to be relatively still/being on a steady course?
I'm arguing with a dipshit who seems to think they could zig zag about whilst providing accurate fire on coastal installations and need clarification.
>>
>>30370154
Its just the first ship picture I had by the way.
>>
>>30370056
What would you suggest? Also, do I need anything to buy a gun besides money? I'm in the state of Virginia if that matters.
>>
File: 410 shoshells.jpg (174 KB, 644x500) Image search: [Google]
410 shoshells.jpg
174 KB, 644x500
>>30363521
>.410 shotguns

Are useless, so if you're going to get one, get the cheeper H&R as it'll just sit in your gun safe unused.
>>
>>30370154

Ship could each other while both were zig-zagging around so while it would easier to hit shore targets while more or less stationary, they can do it while on the move.
>>
So, I'm trying to figure out which of my rifles my wife should use if shtf. I've got an AKM with irons.

Weapons available for her:
>Rpk-47
>Mauser 98
>Nugget with a scope
>Ruger 10/22
>And a Browning 12 gauge that I really don't want to even entertain the thought of her little ass using.

The obvious choice is the rpk, but I worry because she's 5'4" and pretty weak, she couldn't possibly use it well. I'd use it and let her have the akm, but I feel that'd be a net loss for us because I'm pretty great with the akm and she's not, so we'd lose its versatility.

She likes the Mauser best, abd it's stupid accurate. But I don't trust her marksmanship to actually get it along and be useful.

So we get to the nugget, which is scoped. I could trust her well enough with that to do anything short of shooting a hostage taker. But she doesnt like it.

10/22 would be versatile enough, light, and genuinely useful for hunting and what all. Problem is the Gun's a hunk of garbage. Literally bought it from a gun store for $40 out the door. I don't trust it, basically. But it'd be good, since I dont think I could really count on her being anything but a liability in combat, so I may as well try to remove her from the equation.

Opinions?
>>
>>30370377
>I'd use it and let her have the akm
let her have whatever she's comfortable with and stop masturbating to disaster porn fantasies 2bh
>>
>>30370068
i think they're Lowa zephyr boots, the guy who does the renders was here the other day, i'll ask if i see him again.

>>30370206
go see what's on your lgs consignment rack, find something you like, .223 or .308 would be easiest to feed, then ask us again about the guns you are looking at and the prices on them. no extra paperwork required in virginia, you'll just need to get a background check when you're ready to buy.
>>
>>30358694
What does /k/ like on their hand guns? .9mm or 45 ACP??
>>
>>30370377
give her the mauser
>>
>>30370443
Sweet, is it alright if I ask a few more questions?
>>
File: 1404431878989.gif (984 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
1404431878989.gif
984 KB, 416x234
How commonplace and how dangerous are richochets in different environments.

eg. Inside a concrete room?
eg. In a shooting range
>>
>>30370377
If SHTF you're not going to have some glorious action movie time roaming the wasteland killing raiders and drinking irradiated soda. Pick light guns with cheap ammo that can punch holes in people if need be but don't rely on your guns to get by
>>
>>30370465
sure, about all i do for entertainment is answer questions that don't deserve their own threads.
>>
>>30370495
Haha, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Anyway, I'm mainly looking for a gun to shoot with a friend of mine when he either gets time to go shooting, or is sighting in his guns. I am interested in a Mosin mainly because they sound like they're fun to shoot, my question is, are they?
>>
File: granit_kursk.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1155) Image search: [Google]
granit_kursk.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1155
>>30369024
>Didn't ships used to be built to take much damage from much larger shells?

Yeah. Most ASMs available today will bounce right off the Iowa's belt armor, for instance.

Problem is you can always make a bigger missile. And you hit the point where its almost cost-impossible to make a bigger ship a lot sooner than the point where it's cost-inefficient to make a bigger missile that can kill that ship, so the missiles always win.

So ships are built big enough to mount the weapons, sensors and defenses they need, and anti-ship missiles are typically built big enough to kill them.
>>
>>30370556
sadly i am not.

they are fun to shoot, but they kick pretty hard, tend to require force to operate and the ammo isn't as cheap as it used to be. when the guns were $100 and the ammo was .20cpr they couldn't be beat for value. now you can get an old mauser for 150-200 while nuggets are pushing 300, they just aren't worth that all things being equal.
>>
>>30370676
Ok, I wouldn't be shooting it too often, but hopefully often enough.

Say I do go ahead and get one, where should I store it, or any potential future firearm? I live with roommates, but I don't have a gun cabinet or a safe. Could I just put a lock on it and leave it in my closet?
>>
>>30369194
Ruger makes a 10/22 tacticool version that may offer a good compromise - just remembered this from browsing, no idea if it's worth it or not, but looks-wise it's somewhere between the "classic" ruger and the M&P15/22.
>>
>>30370717
closet is good if you don't plan on using it for home defense, and you're concerned about someone messing with it. you are under no legal obligation to keep it locked in VA
>Virginia Code § 18.2-56.2.A makes it a crime to recklessly leave a loaded, unsecured firearm in a way that endangers the life or limb of a minor under 14.
but if your roommates are the kind of people who might get drunk and play with your gun, or have minor relatives who ever come over a lock on the closet wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
>>30370622
Missile size is determined by launch platform, not requirement to "kill" a ship.

Top-attack modes exist, too.
>>
>>30370942
Cool, and nobody comes in my room, ever.

Last 2 questions, probably. Say I order one. They box it up, ship it and I get it. Should I need to do anything to it cleaning wise? And if I go into a gun store, and try to get ammo for it, are they generally going to have it, or do I have to order it online?
>>
File: 1465174315464.png (179 KB, 372x415) Image search: [Google]
1465174315464.png
179 KB, 372x415
Got a question. Florida here. My wife's sister has a felony on her record (nonviolent drug related). Its been 8 years and it's her only law enforcement issue. She's interested in going shooting with me. Can she do that? My knee jerk reaction is no. But at the same time, I can't find too much on it when a Google it
>>
File: 1464639382899.jpg (183 KB, 1019x707) Image search: [Google]
1464639382899.jpg
183 KB, 1019x707
>>30371146
Depends on the firearm. Usually if you buy a new firearm they are fine to shoot out of the box if (like me) you're excited and want to put some rounds through it. You'll need to clean and lube it after though. If you just buy one, I'd recommend oiling it up.
>>
>>30371674
Thanks for all the insight
>>
>>30371557
I believe that's fine if she's not on parole. Could look at getting it expunged too if she's been a model citizen since.
>>
Looking for babby's first handgun. Would like something that I could conceivably carry but primary use would be range and possibly IDPA. (Thinking I'll just get a Shield or something if I decide to carry regularly.). Currently thinking Glock 19 (cheap, high capacity, I shot OK with the one I tried but it felt a little small) or Springfield Range Officer (more expensive, shot great, fit my hands well.). Should I be looking at Caniks and such on the low end? Any other input or things to think about?
>>
>>30372207
Thanks. Most of what I have seen is in relations to owning guns, not firing them recreationally
>>
I am in possession of a P38 which is the rightful birthright of my cousins in NY. They seem to think it is impossible for them to legally take possession, but what's involved? They live in Suffolk County, none of them have a carry permit, but they do own long arms.
>>
>>30358694
Por que no los dos?
>>
>>30367010
>Why have a tracked or wheeled vehicle
Cost. I'm sure every soldier would like to roll into combat in an Abrams, wearing an exosuit, and with their own personal A-10 on standby overhead but it's just not realistic.
>>
File: mpar-556-rifle.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mpar-556-rifle.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
Is the MPAR 556 an even half-way decent shooter?

I'm thinking about buying one but the reviews seem mixed. Gun bloggers seem not to like it but regular Joes on forums and comments sections seem to love theirs.
>>
>>30372727
According to la Wik, your cousins need a valid Pistol Permit to take possession.
>>
>>30372256
If the Springfield Range Officer shot well and you liked the feel of it you're best off going with that. You're better off saving your shekels and buying a gun you know works rather than saving a few bucks for something suboptimal.
>>
Nogunz here. I am thinking of getting a Savage Axis in .223 for my first fun. I am a poorfag college student, so if you have a gun to suggest I get instead I'd like it to eat .223 and/or 5.56 and be around tree fiddy.
Also,
>I'm a fucking southpaw
So any bolt action suggestions you have also need to be lefty friendly. Now that I'm done spurging, my questions:

a) does it feed steel case ok?

b) qc issues, or anything that would compromise the longevity of the gun?

c)would it be possible/legal for me to craft a full length stock for it at some point (mannlicher style) and drop in the rifle?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>30371146
you'll have to clean the cosmoline out of one of those, even if the stock is clean after years of storage it will have hardened into lacquer in the chamber and the action. you would probably be able to fire it but working the action would get harder and harder as it heated up.

they'll almost have to have 7.62x54r for a mosin, i've never been in a gun store that didn't at least have a few boxes of brown bear. buying spam cans online will be cheaper though.

>>30371557
it would not be legal for her to do that
http://jobsforfelonshub.com/can-a-felon-go-to-a-gun-range/
https://www.quora.com/Can-I-take-a-felon-to-the-shooting-range
>>
>>30371557
>>30372207 checking in, disregard that I suck cocks, listen to >>30373659
>>
>>30367831
Matter of preference really. Just get one you like
>>
I've heard .22LR does fine at 100 yards, but my grouping ended up being all over the place, most of the time the bullets would miss slightly. I'm using a scope and holding at the same place, so I'm not sure why I'm getting so many flyers.

For reference, using a Savage Model 64 with Federal .22LR Target Grade Performance.
>>
File: 1466239609117.jpg (4 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1466239609117.jpg
4 KB, 220x200
>>30358694
What is the name for worship of the /k/ube? I want to fuck around on some nonimportant paperwork and no one questions religious beliefs. So what is the name for the religion of nex alea?
>>
Can a hand grenade be disarmed?

Also, if you pull the pin, can you put it back in (Without letting go of the lever) to stop it from blowing up?
>>
>>30373871
hoplophilia
>>
>>30370377
Nugget with scope in shtf. Look at like this; You kill people up close, anyone that escaped gets sniped by her. Perfect bonding
>>
>>30373903
Once the spoon is off, a component drops via gravity to start the fuse process. If the spoon is still attached, the pin can be put back. If you're ballsy and sure that shit didn't come undone
>>
>>30370468
They are dangerous depending on your range. If your range has bags of sand, dirt, something soft behind the targets, you'll be fine. If it's a hard wall however, something magical could happen.
>>
>>30373918
Not our condition but what the religion as a whole is called. I have to put something in this "other" blank.
>>
>>30374055
/k/ubical
>>
File: P1180988-900x601.jpg (256 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
P1180988-900x601.jpg
256 KB, 900x601
Suppose I wanted a Gen 4 Glock 17,
what would be a good price to pay for one?
>inb4 your hands
>>
>>30374072
I think just "/k/ubic" would make more sense.
>>
I just picked up a new out of box Marlin 795 with 4 mags for 175. Did I do good
>>
>>30374335
So as in "I'm /k/ubic" or I am a /k/ubist and calling the whole thing /k/ubism?
>>
>>30374419
>So as in "I'm /k/ubic"
Yes, in the same way someone would say they are a Catholic and whatnot.
In my head, somebody who practices the religion, /k/ubism, is referred to as "/k/ubic".
>>
>>30374320
$350
>>
>>30374582
thanks senpai
>>
Does anyone have the poorfag home defense infographic? It covered several different shotguns and good/affordable ammo choices for them among other things.
>>
File: Recommended Guns.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
Recommended Guns.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>30374930
You mean this?
>>
File: Beretta_92.jpg (121 KB, 1115x797) Image search: [Google]
Beretta_92.jpg
121 KB, 1115x797
I was planning on buying my first pistol, but I've heard that prices for guns drop on US Independence Day. Is this true?
>>
>>30375062
Depends, there may be some 4th of July sales, but you probably wouldn't save more than $20.
>>
>>30358694
Do you only need an FFL to manufacture/sell completed receivers?
>>
>>30375062
Some places. I got a shotgun that retail 300 for 235. Was guud deal
>>
>>30375038
Yeah that's the one, I only remembered the shotgun portion. Thanks for the quick response.
>>
>>30373865
that gun may not like the ammo, it may be dirty, the bore might be bad, the crown could be fucked or it could be haunted.

>>30373871
/k/ubism a practitioner would be /k/ubist
ave nex alea

>>30373903
>>30373975
depends on the fuze, standard US and soviet grenades have a spring driven pin that ignites a primer, if the spoon isn't released to let the firing pin hit the primer you can take the safety pin out and put it back in without starting the process.
>>
File: image.jpg (1017 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1017 KB, 2592x1936
>>30369194
I have a 15-22 and it's fun as hell. Great AR trainer. I'd say the $450 price tag is with the fun you'll have. Girls like shooting it too because it has no kick and likes like a big scary rifle. (Pic related)
>>
Are there any lr308 gas blocks that are the same height as the receiver
>>
Are technicals legal?
>>
File: beltfed-funny-license-plate.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
beltfed-funny-license-plate.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
>>30375549
like most things, depends on your state
>>
>>30375634
Arizona / ohio
>>
>>30375682
your odds are extremely good, contact a lawyer before you weld a pintle to your truck though.
>>
>>30358694
Does anyone have the PA micro dot with the removable base? If so, how the fuck do you get the removable base off? I've unscrewed the four screws securing it to the optic itself and have done everything short of beating it with a hammer to remove it. Ideas? Hints? Tips n tricks?
>>
>>30376043
False alarm everyone I'm retarded nothing to see here
>>
>>30358694
Should I buy arma? Im about to go to bed and the sale ends in 10 hours

>inb4 back to /v/

I know quite a lot of you play it, I just want your imput
>>
File: commiefornia.png (105 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
commiefornia.png
105 KB, 1024x683
So I'm looking to buy my second rifle. I'm looking at either an SKS, an AK, or a VZ 58. I'd like to buy new if possible, but I'd like to only spend around $800 if I can. Unfortunately I'm a southern califag, so none of my local shops really carry any. Anyone in the San Diego area know of any shops within 75 miles that carry them? If not, what's a good site to buy CA legal rifles? Also, suggestions as to which rifle to choose over the others are appreciated.
>>
>>30375093
If you're doing it as a business, yes, assuming by "receiver" you mean "the part of the gun that the ATF considers the 'gun'".
>>
>>30369752
>>30369795
>>30370879
>>30375283

Thanks guys, it turns out I can't even own one anyway, as I'm in NY state and apparently even this .22 is considered an "assault weapon" and thus is banned.

Like I said I've never really been into guns before and didn't give a shit when "NY SAFE" was passed, but holy shit this is retarded. Apparently the detachable magazine, adjustable stock and pistol grip make it a terribly deadly weapon.
>>
I live in Ohio and would like to buy a black powder pistol but am not 21. Can I buy it, or do I have to wait another year? Link related is what I was thinking about getting.

https://www.traditionsfirearms.com/product/1860-army-revolver-.44-cal-brass
>>
Hey /ck/
I've own pistols for a few years now and figured it's time for me to get an AR15
I want to try to build my own, was wondering what companies to look for and which to avoid
I have no idea on manufactures other than the premade ones
>>
I mean /k/ not /ck/
It might have been because I just finished eating lunch
>>
>>30379422
all aluminum lowers are pretty much the same, just stay away from polymer. http://palmettostatearmory.com/
is a good place to start looking for parts.
>>
Im looking for a template or design for an AMD65 flat receiver. I have an AK47 template, but god forbid they're a little different
>>
>>30368692
>What is this bag? The one on the right.

that's a brunette.
>>
>>30370154
ask him to get out his slide rule and start doing fire control calculations. ENIAC wasn't invented until 1945.
>>
File: mak90 buttstock.png (91 KB, 873x481) Image search: [Google]
mak90 buttstock.png
91 KB, 873x481
I'm thinking about buying a MAK90 stock for my stamped receiver WASR, would it fit?
Pic related.
>>
File: Flagdag Fredericia1 SMUKT.jpg (3 MB, 3543x2365) Image search: [Google]
Flagdag Fredericia1 SMUKT.jpg
3 MB, 3543x2365
>>30358694
Beautiful danish ship OP
>>
I know it's a long shot, but any of you faggots buy the Czech manderwear from the /k/ store?

Are they comfy? Would they make good pajamas for a Texan in the middle of the summer?
>>
>>30381792
I found them to be extremely comfy, but then again I have a massive hard on for Czech shit.
>>
>>30381816
Ok cool. Are they long enough to wear boxers underneath, or are they just milsurp undies?
>>
I'm looking for a gun to test some of the more... interesting 12 gauge loads I've created. I'm probably going to just go to my LGS and grab whatever they have, I was just curious if anyone knew if there was a significant difference in barrel pressure tolerances from older to new shotguns.
>>
>>30381946
You have to go really old before shit gets bad any barrel made in the last 60 years should be fine, if you want specifics look for a NP or BNP nitro proofing and a steel proof stamp.
>>
File: amd65_template-1.gif (29 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
amd65_template-1.gif
29 KB, 800x570
>>30381371
not without some modification, mak90s are slant cut.

>>30379731
pic related for the folding stock, otherwise should be standard akm dimensions.
>>
>>30360925
Yes and no. Yes it's theoretically possible to do but no because the intracacy of the barrel lining is so accuracy dependent that it needs a machine lazer precision.
>>
These are calibers that I have/use:
>9mm Luger
>7.62x54R
>.357 Magnum
>.38 Special
>12 gauge

These are calibers that I'm contemplating:
>.223 Remington
>.308 Winchester
>.30-06 Winchester
>20 gauge
>.410 bore
>7.62x39
>.44 Magnum
>.30-30 Winchester
>.45-70 Government

Any other calibers worth owning? Any calibers from my "maybe" list that you wouldn't recommend?
>>
>>30382858
.410 isn't good for much
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 541x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 541x430
>>30383093
It is if you have pic related.
>>
File: 1465357713113.jpg (115 KB, 567x533) Image search: [Google]
1465357713113.jpg
115 KB, 567x533
/k/ related poll that does not deserve its own thread

http://www.strawpoll.me/10568468

Do you bring your gun with you to poop; justify your answer in tbe thread if you feel the need to.
>>
>>30383459
does it count as bringing a gun if they're already one in the shitter?
>>
>>30383093
It's good for loading 357 projectiles into as cheap slugs.
>>
>>30383479
you have a gun you keep in your bathroom all the time?

That doesn't really sound like a good idea.
>>
>>30382858
That's a pretty solid list desu. Add in 45ACP maybe?
>>
>>30383498
this way I don't have to grab a gun in when the enchilada shits hit.
>>
File: 20160623_171325.jpg (883 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160623_171325.jpg
883 KB, 2048x1152
r8/h8 my cleaning supplies.

I am new to guns in general, and could actually use some genuine feedback on my cleaning supplies.

Does /k/ approve of my purchases? Do I need anything else? Is there anything in this pic that you wouldn't buy, or substitute with another brand?

>the grey unmarked bottle is generic mil-spec CLP
>the cotton pads are to be cut into thin strips and used with my rod, after I've run out of actual cleaning patches

Don't feel too bad for me if you think I paid too much. I'm already aware that I have more money than sense, and I got most of these things on sale.
>>
>>30383320
back to /v/ this isnt payday
>>
>>30383580
1(or 3) piece brass rod are much better for your guns. Steel rods can scratch the barrel/chamber.

Not sure if the cotton pads will work well may rip and leave alot of residue, old tshirts work good tho.
>>
>>30383580
>steel cleaning rod

into the trash it goes. Get a good brass rod.
>>
>>30383635
>>30383641
The packaging clearly says that it's aluminum.
>>
File: tumblr_nldqkl5RXT1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg (111 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nldqkl5RXT1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg
111 KB, 1024x746
>>30383320
i'll grant you that

>>30383488
does it do anything better than a .38 though?
>>
>>30383641
That's aluminum, fampai.
That said, 3 piece rods are shitty and break quick. He should replace it with a good single piece when it goes
>>
>>30383664
Still aluminium will scratch aluminium brass will not.
>>
>>30383635
>Not sure if the cotton pads will work well may rip and leave alot of residue, old tshirts work good tho.
Okay, will have to remember that one for next time. My workplace literally buys old ripped t-shirts to use as rags. I could easily snag a rag for my jag.

And like >>30383664 said, the rod is aluminum. But if brass is that much better, then sure, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>30383699
>aluminium will scratch aluminium
I have never once encountered aluminum in a firearm application, with the exception of certain AR lowers, which I highly doubt a cleaning rod will ever touch.
>>
Don't own a 10/22 and 870? AR-15 uppers, many lower end shotguns, and 22lr pistols use aluminum receivers.
>>
>>30383829
I literally have none of those firearms. I will concede that you've opened my eyes to the prominence of aluminum in firearms, but none of my personal firearms contain aluminum in notable quantities.
>>
Any bad mojo on Kimber rifles? Seen a gorgeous rifle at the lgs and didnt know kimber even made rifles. I thought it was a win70 at first.
>>
Two really niche questions. I've tried to ask in other boards but no one fucking knows.

1) I'm tired of seeing explosions drawn as if they are all gasoline explosions. Does anyone know of an artist (preferably working with comics) that draws realistic grenade / mortar / MLRS / airstrike explosions?

2) I'm aware that gunfire sounds extremely different based on type, surrounding terrain, humidity, etc. Does anyone know of a reliable resource for gunshot sound bytes? Trying to compile an accurate list of onomatopoeia to use.
>>
>>30383972
Just watch combat footage, man. Plenty of Ukraine and Syria footage that will sort you.
>>
>>30383972
This >>30383998
Watch Restrepo or Korengal, two parts of a live footage docu on the recent war in Afghanistan
>>
>>30384039
>>30383998
I do check out combat footage and its been a learning experience. Some of it is just downright bizzare too, like the early videos of ISI acting like chicago gangsters, complete with drive-by shootings. My gripe with most of the videos is the poor sound quality, but I'll check out the docu, thanks.

Developing my own style for explosions recently ran into a wall, I'm mainly having trouble with expressing the smaller explosions, especially grenades. My popping dust balls seem to be lacking something. Larger dust clouds from airstrikes are significantly easier.
>>
File: tennessee.png (493 KB, 1200x771) Image search: [Google]
tennessee.png
493 KB, 1200x771
Is Reid Heinrichs/Valor Ridge good?
>>
File: 1466705703327.jpg (61 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466705703327.jpg
61 KB, 480x360
I got a box of the cheap 124 grain 9mm "JHP" ammo for free. Should I use it for carry since I don't have any other hollow points right now or would I do better to just carry my Remington FMJ?
>>
just bought this barrel. is it fucked? what are these extra little cuts?

looks diff than my bcm so thats why im asking
>>
Should I go for a pilot slot then try to switch at flight school in the navy
or switch from an air to a ground MOS with the marines
maybe I'll like flying.

I'm afraid of heights
>>
>>30384996
That pic tho
>>
>>30385403
m4 feed ramps, or the bolt lug cutouts? The BCM doesn't have those?
>>
>>30385513
you see where i circled in red? in my bcm its all one smooth taper, wheras in this barrel there seems like extra little cuts on the perimeter

hope that makes sense
>>
>>30385543
Yeah it does look a little weird like they made two passes at it, or deburred with a file or something... I don't see how it would affect anything as long as the rear of the lug is square...
>>
>>30385403
It looks like there is a raised area around the rectangular cut outs in the feed ramps. Is that what you are talking about? I would think you could return it, if you don't want the hassle you could just file down the high spots and you'll be fine. I bought a barrel that didn't have the (non m4) feed ramps cut deep enough into and the tip of rounds would catch because they were nose diving into the extension and not hitting feed ramp at all. I dremeled the feed rams out to match another barrel and it works fine.
>>
>>30385591

i can see how they look raised in the pic but they are actually indented, like 3 extra little cuts were made around each of the ramps

sorry that i cant be more description, this is my first AR build
>>
>>30385513
>>30385567
>>30385591

here, maybe this better shows what i have a question about

just wondering why these extra cuts are here and not in my bcm
>>
File: 1463373717709.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463373717709.jpg
182 KB, 1080x1080
Newfag here. Could you guys identify this gun for me?
>>
>>30385843
Troy PDW stock
Cross hill side charging upper
Pearce AR-15 Grip Adapter 1911 Style
Troy M-Lok rail
Unsure on the lower used.
Custom wood on the Stock, fore-end and grip.
>>
>>30385935
Thank you!
>>
>>30385098
what brand? how does it feed in your gun? buy some good carry ammo.
>>
File: 1460762068564.png (48 KB, 520x770) Image search: [Google]
1460762068564.png
48 KB, 520x770
Would seeing a counselor for my type 2 bpd affect my chances for getting a handgun carry license? TN, btw

>pic unrelated
>>
>>30386644
involuntary committal is the only issue, but do you really think you should have a gun?
>>
File: 1465303721351.png (14 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1465303721351.png
14 KB, 480x320
>>30386682
>shall not be infringed
Nah though, I'd mainly want it for self defense and keep it locked away when not currently carrying or shooting it at the range.

I'd take precautions man, I'm not stupid
>>
>>30386707
>shall not be infringed
that's what self policing is for, if you're shit is handled then cool. if not, it is a failure of the current mental health system to let people who are okay 98% of the time administer their own medication.
>>
File: 1464780704097.png (667 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464780704097.png
667 KB, 1800x1200
>>30386739
Yeah, that's pretty much what I want to see a counselor for, to make sure I can handle it if shit hits the fan, emotional wise
>>
A long time ago there was some discussion about what would happen in the event of a US Civil war.

I remember someone posted what the expected military defection rates were but I can't remember what the numbers were exactly.

Does anyone remember those numbers or have a link to the source?
>>
>>30386644

>dat pic

Fukken saved
>>
I'm set on getting a ppk/s, should I get an interarms or Smith ppk? Can someone tell me the differences in them? I've read some stuff but most of it sounds like hearsay
>>
I'm not familiar with the CMP, I just know that they sell surplus military weapons when they're given them. Do you think they'll ever sell surplus M16's/M16A1's to people with a class 3 license? Or maybe M16/M16A1's converted to semi auto? Or do they still retrofit these to A4's and M4A1's?
>>
>>30358694
Can a Stryker survive a 20mm cannon
>>
File: nuclear-button.jpg (32 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-button.jpg
32 KB, 620x412
What is the typical drill upon receiving a warning from a tactical nuclear strike against your unit?
>>
>>30387145
> Do you think they'll ever sell surplus M16's/M16A1's to people with a class 3 license? Or maybe M16/M16A1's converted to semi auto? Or do they still retrofit these to A4's and M4A1's?
no they are not on the registry, once a machine gun always a machine gun, and the political climate has the government destroying all the parts rather than surping them out.
>>
>>30387214
Damn, how disappointing. Thanks though, anon.
>>
Can you put a modern sling on an enfield, or do they only take the original style?
>>
>>30386893
Anyone?
>>
>>30370622
>Most ASMs available today will bounce right off the Iowa's belt armor, for instance.
Not so sure about that, steel no matter how thick does not fare well against high explosive penetrators, but regardless they wouldn't try to hit the belt armor anyway.
>>
>>30387191
your CO issues the order to bend way, way over, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye
>>
>>30388394
Sure you could. Anything that fits in the swivels
>>
>>30386464

Sorry, I'm retarded.

Monarch
>>
Will an AR chambered in 5.56 with a 1 in 7 rate of twist stabilize a lightweight .223 round? Can it overstabilize? Is that even a thing?

Building my first AR and want to make sure I'm not going to fuck away my ability to plink with cheapo .223 on weekends.
>>
anyone have bullet get stuck in a cz52 or a tokarev barrel?

either from fouling or squashed case.

I just had to pry a live round out of my cz52 barrel. I don't know why it got stuck and wouldn't extract like normal.

put the pistol back together and chamberd a few rounds and everything is fine now.
>>
File: Twist_VS_Grain_zps8b69da51[1].jpg (104 KB, 762x331) Image search: [Google]
Twist_VS_Grain_zps8b69da51[1].jpg
104 KB, 762x331
>>30391580
too much twist on light bullets will cause the bullets to spin them selves apart.
>>
>>30391623
Saved.
>>
I always see videogames giving you something like two or three grenades for an M203 / M320 / GP-25 / GP-30, I get the sneaking suspicion this is complete bullshit. How much would the grenadiers actually pack around? I want to guess a dozen or more grenades.
>>
>>30394758
12-24 depending if dismounted/mounted/air assault

half were high explosive dual purpose, the others were a mix of flares and smoke(depending on time of day of the mission).

t. former Army M203 Grenadier
>>
>>30358694
Shout to anyone around. I'm asking for that one screencap of the common use gun-based sayings.

For reasons
>>
"An entire North Vietnamese Army battalion hit Bucha's unit with heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and claymore mines, pinning down the lead group of 12 Americans."

Quote from an article on a Vietnam era MoH recipients article on how he led the VK to believe his unit was larger than it was.

Question:
How the fuck is a distant enemy targeting you with claymores???
>>
>>30394896
What makes you think they were distant? If they were within HMG/RPG range, that should be close enough to use claymores.
>>
File: ABC-M7A2_A3_grenade.png (19 KB, 380x290) Image search: [Google]
ABC-M7A2_A3_grenade.png
19 KB, 380x290
pic related

If you blow up CS gas with a low yield explosive, will it aresol in the immediate area to create say, an immediate area denial weapon? Say, against protesters. This is assuming the protesters are violent, and threatening lives or something so loss of life on their end no one cares about.
>>
>>30375249
>or it could be haunted

Entirely a possibility. I had a hex receiver mosin with the cleanest bore ive ever seen. Grooves were beautiful and crisp, not a speck of pitting. Id shoot at green man targets and watermelons dead center mass 30-50 yards away no problem while drunk and yelling broken russian, but the first day i took it to an actual range to check the accuracy, i couldn't get a single half decent grouping, i was all over the paper, and that was shooting from a rest.

Im not superstitious, but im pretty sure that gun has not only taken lives, but its self determined to only be accurate when preparing to take lives once more.
>>
Can you mix and match 70 and 76mm shotgun shells in the same magazine?
>>
File: 1466650237414.png (300 KB, 507x340) Image search: [Google]
1466650237414.png
300 KB, 507x340
>>30395380
bump

generally curious if you can spread CS faster by blowing it up.
>>
>>30395380
>>30395618
If you pierce the outer shell you can set it off, sorta. It also pops, so some of it will stay in it's liquid form.
Seen it happen with a smoke grenade.
>>
File: 1458196771610.jpg (128 KB, 640x811) Image search: [Google]
1458196771610.jpg
128 KB, 640x811
what do girls butts feel like?
>>
>>30395458
bayonet on both times?

>>30395740
i can't think of any accurate analog.
>>
>>30395740
Gross anon, Gross....
>>
>>30365296
By "hot" I think he meant "hot enough to melt the polyester / synthetic fibers", not sweating your balls of hot.

Albertan oilfield worker here, synth fibers are a BIG no no encase of flash fires.
>>
>>30379833
Maximum kek, thanks /k/
>>
>>30395740
where do u think you are. this is /k

>that better be a man cosplaying a woman.
>>
>>30396091
>dat bra tanline
Buddy, I got bad news for ya
>>
Are FFLs only for gun sellers or can you get one just to buy delicious (and expensive) automatics?
>>
>>30396328
There will be others with better responses, but as far as I understand it, there are multiple classifications of FFL. Some just let you buy and sell C&R guns. Some let you build them to sell. Some let you sell as retailers.

Is a fucky thing.
>>
What are the advantages/disadvantages of coin shot?
>>
I just noticed from watching anime that japanese seem to prefer speed/maneuverability over firepower/strength are real life japanese tanks and planes generally more faster?
>>
>>30358694

The RAN was going to go with the flex design when we acquired our new Offshore patrol vessels

Dunno if we're still gonna go ahead with that
>>
I have a bunch of striker fired pistols (glocks, shield, p320). I like how simple they are when fully disassembled and their consistent triggers. Am I missing out on not owning a hammer fired DA/SA pistol?
>>
Do most pistol shooting ranges allow pistol cal carbines like the Cx4 or lever guns? I would like to be able to go shooting often, but the only rifle range close to me is outdoors and a long drive.
>>
What solvent and lube do you guys use?
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.