[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /k/ So reports are coming out stating that the Sig MCX (pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Sig-MCX-Full-Review-1.jpg (274 KB, 1000x644) Image search: [Google]
Sig-MCX-Full-Review-1.jpg
274 KB, 1000x644
Sup /k/

So reports are coming out stating that the Sig MCX (pic related) that Omar Mateen used in the Orlando shooting jammed relatively early in the shooting forcing Omar to switch to his Glock 17.

I've heard SIG rifles have been having issues like this, and anyone who would have had more than one range trip would have discovered this issue immediately. So my question is why did Omar bring this rifle knowing that it would likely malfunction as it did, and if he didn't then does that imply he barely used the rifle in the first place? Who buys an 1800 dollar rifle and never uses it before hand? As tinfoily as this sounds isn't that a bit suspicious to anyone else? You'd think he'd test his weapons out at the range before actually committing the shooting.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 8719213.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
8719213.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>30353796
gib reports
>>
>>30353817
I can't find the reports atm, but here's an article. https://gma.yahoo.com/hostage-injured-orlando-nightclub-recounts-hours-pain-fear-000135444--abc-news-topstories.html
>>
>>30353796
>Gun jams
They say this literally every time there is one of these mass shootings.
>>
>>30353882
>Gun Jams
>AR variant

Coincedence? Ye, probabyl.
>>
Didn't he buy the MCX and Glock a week before or something? Before that he only had a S&W revolver he had from his security job.

If he couldn't clear a jam then it could imply he didn't have much experience with the gun or shooting in general. He was a security guard though so he obviously had some training. Just sounds like you're bringing /pol/ conspiracy shit on here, he's dead so what does it matter if he practiced shooting like the San Bernadino shooters? He was still scooping out the club and other locations.
>>
>>30353796
If he wasn't lazy he'd probably have his life together and not fantacize about killing people.

Second AR to jam in a mass shooting. Considering the guys in France with AKs got the highest score of any shooting ever, I'd say it's game set match.
>>
>>30353903
He should have run it wet, anon
>>
>>30353796
Probably not the gun, more likely to be a shittily loaded mag causing a feed error and him being too worthless to clear it.
>>
>>30353992
>him being too worthless to clear it
this
same thing happened in the West Hollywood Shootout
guys rifle, think it was the bushmaster, stovepipes and instead of clearing it he discards it and switches to sidearm
>>
>>30353843
>Carter said that at one point she could see the gunman's feet under the stall when his rifle jammed. She recalled that he said, "Damn!"

She could only see his feet and she heard him say, "Damn!" Doesn't seem very conclusive. Maybe his mag just ran dry.
>>
>>30354006
You'd think these people would train atleast a little with firearms before going on shooting sprees. I mean, what's so damn hard in removing the mag, charging twice, checking the chamber, then reloading?
>>
If I was going to die 100% on a homicidal shooting spree i would at least spend some money and get a good rifle
why do they always get shitmaster
>>
>glock 17
Well that explains the suicide vest and explosives

Grade a journalism OP.
>>
File: yee.jpg (119 KB, 1078x1427) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
119 KB, 1078x1427
>Tfw from/live in Orlando and own an MCX
>>
>>30356733
How do you feel about gays?
>>
>>30353903
>>30353882

Right, and then people are immediately like "BAN HIGH CAP MAGS" like 10 round magazines wouldn't dramatically reduce feeding errors.
>>
>>30354018
you're talking about mentally unstable/deficient people. this guy was probably too obsessed over his (literal) butt frustration to think about proper firearm use
>>
>>30353796
My dad bought a sig 308 rifle and it had trouble feeding reliably. Said it comes greased from the factory so you have to clean it first. It worked out apparently because it feeds perfectly now. Abu Hajaar must not have cleaned his.
>>
>>30356948
Look at the photo and rethink the question.
Hint: he's a fag
>>
>>30354006
Actually that was an AK that stovepiped on him.
Not trying to start an flame war but all guns with eventually jam guys.
>>
>>30356733
You look like Joseph Gordon-Levitt
>>
>>30353796
SIGs are trash and their owners jump through the same mental loops CZfanbois do to justify their shitty purchase.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460720608282.jpg (20 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460720608282.jpg
20 KB, 720x540
>>30357113
I got my SP01 for fucking 500$.
You can lick my crusty asshole, h8ter.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.