[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucking fags are too negative, ITT post something positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 982x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 982x1200
You fucking fags are too negative, ITT post something positive about another country's military, or your own if you're a ___aboo

Hard mode: no backhanded compliments

>pic related, they're operator as fuck
>>
Britain

Literally best Army in the world

Also Rat Packs > MRE
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x399
I'll start
GIGN are fucking cool, the fact that they still use revolvers is fucking cool, and they're demonstrably good removers what with all the work they've been doing lately
>>
>>30353754
American military has the best bases. Their food isn't the best, but they have plenty of it. Plenty of candy and other supplies, too.
>>
>>30353754
I fucking love quite a few US aircraft, especially the B-2. It just amazes me that they managed to make that thing fly.
>>
>>30353858
The Nazis gave us a pretty good head start with that one.
>>
>>30353754
The Russians have become probably the most adept force on earth at urban combat.
>>
The American police could probably take on any army in the world and win
>>
>>30353863
I recall there was a documentary somewhere where they tried to build that flying wing and test it against radar. According to them, it would have been able to reach the british radars, when flying low enough, before the brits would be able to respond. Might be full of shit but it still was quite interesting.
>>
>>30353872
I know it sounds back handed but they've gotten far with what little they had to work with. That's not leadership, that's the grunts that make that possible
>>
File: 1443680868727.jpg (154 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
1443680868727.jpg
154 KB, 1200x798
The Finnish military have interesting AK variants and their special forces are cool dudes.
>>
The Italian reputation for surrendering at the drop of a hat is undeserved.
>>
Not much gets me harder than the idea of the US and Russia stopping with all the dick waiving and forming a serious alliance. Imagine a world where A-10s and SU-25s have friendly competitions to see how many norks they can remove.
>>
The french army is a tenth-dan super shaolin master at making do with what they have.
>>
>>30354521
I've not really heard this, elaborate?
>>
>>30353754
Chile's military ceremonies have a cool retro German vibe (Hugo Boss, regimental standards, stahlhelms, etc.) and they wear it proudly.
>>
>>30353754
They actually have ammo now.
>>
>>30354544
Oh wait, another country's military. Pretty easy in that case. They have tanks.
>>
My dick would explode out of sheer awesomeness if all Scandinavian countries would suddenly form some kind of united northern defence alliance.

I just love the idea of all the northern countries fighting together.
>>
>>30353754
Your countries military sucks the best dick.
>>
American's are friendly and keen to talk to other nations soldiers, normally pretty upbeat and enthusiastic

>>30353760

Biased since its what I'm used too but Brit rations are far far better than American ones. We had two big boxes full of US rations and 3/4 of it looked or sounded inedible and weren't touched over 6 months, just packed with sugary carbs and little else.

That said, I liked the caffine gum, self heating packs and match books they came with. Plus pop tarts.....
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.