[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
m83 w2c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1189_zoom_1466208264.jpg (515 KB, 1280x910) Image search: [Google]
1189_zoom_1466208264.jpg
515 KB, 1280x910
Should I buy my m83 battlejacket from the kommandostore? Literally can't find anywhere else selling one.
https://kommandostore.com/south-african-defense-force-pattern-83-battle-jacket/
>>
File: kruger-cloak.jpg (303 KB, 1276x1920) Image search: [Google]
kruger-cloak.jpg
303 KB, 1276x1920
Bump.
Does anyone know a better place to get a good one?
Is $150 too much to spend on one?
Is the kommandostore a respectable site?
>>
>>30353637
mad max really jacked up the price on that vest.
why do you actually want it?
150 bucks will buy you better more modern gear youve got options. unless your dead set on it then pay what you gotta pay
>>
>>30351952
They're literally the only place importing them as far as I've seen. Unless you have a friend actually in South America or Britain who can hook you up with one off the SA version of ebay, you're shit out of luck outside of the KS. The ones you see for like $50 or whatever on EBAY are all airshit knock offs.

I've ordered 2-3 times from them and it's always gone well. If you don't get one from them you probably never will. Not even shilling, they're just that rare in the US unless you stumble upon the blue moon listing on EBAY for a real one or happen to find one stuffed away in a surplus store.
>>
>>30353652
>150 bucks will buy you better more modern gear
Fucking kek, maybe if your definition of "better" is Condor shit.
>>
>>30353653
not true. I ordered mine straight from south africa. off of bidorbuy which is basically south african ebay. No import tax or anything.
>>
>>30353748
Can you do that? I tried looking into it before I ordered mine but I couldn't figure out if they'd ship to the US. Most of them had like "local only" or some shit in the details. Still, I can't imagine there's too much of a difference in price after factoring in oversea shipping and then having to wait so long for it.
>>
>>30353652
I just want it. Only takes me a few hours to make the money, so fuck it.
>>
>>30351952
They pop up here from time to time

http://www.gbfmilitaria.com/shop/african-camouflage/south-african-defence-force-sadf-combat-assault-battle-vest-nutria-brown/

If you're dead set on getting one, I'd just buy from Ivan and be done with it.
I got mine from him and it was in pretty decent shape.
>>
>>30351952
From the same shop you could have a new Modox Turtle for 30 bucks less than the M83 vest. Here's the link: https://kommandostore.com/modox-turtle-combat-vest/
>>
I got mine from them. It's decent. You'll need a collared shirt because the straps want to sit against your neck and are itchy as fuck. Only a different note, you can tell they Frankensteined them a little as they mentioned even though they say you can't. Not that the stitching is bad, it'd just they just kind of threw the straps back on so a number of them were backwards. Shit's a little rough, but its what I'd expect out of African surplus
>>
>>30353748
Nice.

>>30351952
Here you go OP.
~$90 shipped
>800r for the Jacket = $55
>600r for international shipping = $41

and boom
Robert's your mother's brother

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/233878686/WEBBING_M83_Battle_Vest_SADF_Good_Condition_PayPal.html
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.