[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun noob here, how do i get to learn more about weapons? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Gun noob here, how do i get to learn more about weapons? I'd love to be a nerd in guns because they're so cool. Also i'm an ausfag
>>
>>30350976
Join the army
>>
File: 1464196116916.jpg (3 MB, 3401x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464196116916.jpg
3 MB, 3401x2448
>>30350976
You're fucked if your an ausfag, start watching channels like Forgotten Weapons and Sootch00 and Proto Ordinance
>>
>foreigner
>wants to learn more about weapons
Get the fuck out, psychopath, murder your own.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html
>>
>>30350976
Depends
If QLD or Vic, you got lots of options. Rifles are easy if you have land, pistols are restricted to clubs though
If you're in Worst Australia, get fucked

Short answer - move to New Zealand.
>>
>>30350976
to start, go and buy hatchers notebook. It is the end all be all of firearm mechanics(or at least the stuf that matters).
>>
>>30350976
Lurk moar
>>
>>30351392
WA isn't bad if you're not an idiot / criminal. You can own pretty much anything short of a machine gun if you have money.
>>
File: supk.jpg (519 KB, 2502x1958) Image search: [Google]
supk.jpg
519 KB, 2502x1958
>>30352747
>Semi auto rifles
>Pump shotguns
>Airsoft
Outright illegal

And the rest need a bunch of paperwork with WAPOL and a bunch of other bullshit

That said, yeah it's not impossible. They just make it annoying, time and money wise. Only been has-gun this year, and it is worth it
>>
>>30350976
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>30350976
>Lurk /k/
>Check out Hickok45, IraqVeteran8888's older video's (the ones with the old dude with the huge grey beard), and Forgotten Weapons on youtube
>>
>>30350976
if you're truly interested the knowledge will come naturally
>>
>>30353190
Don't forget that nerf guns are illegal there too
>>
Start watching Hickok45 and Forogtten Weapons on YouTube. You'll learn more than you think. If you truly love guns, you'll have no problem reading Wikipedia articles about...say a type 14 nambu.
>>
>>30353727
>>30350976
>>30353274
>>
You can't decide to be a nerd. If you were one you would already be researching stuff on your own instead of asking.

So google it, faggot. Just don't take anything you see for granted because there is a lot of misinformation floating around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.