[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clearing buildings without grenades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (58 KB, 476x300) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
58 KB, 476x300
I'm looking for a field manual or something similar that talks about clearing buildings, only without throwing a grenade through every door.

I have the AR/K/, but there is so much inside it, it's difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. Inside it, I've found manuals on mechanized companies, urban full scale warfare, marine raids, etc.

But I'm looking for something that talks about clearing a house with a gun, like what cops would do. Does anybody know where that is in the AR/K/, or somewhere else?
>>
>>30349156
mind sharing those 3d printable gun files with me?
>>
You can clear a building without grenades but it would come with much higher casualties. The tactics are the same you just dont throw the nade in first. You can do a one mag burst into the room before entering. But otherwise there is no difference
>>
>>30349156
Set it on fire and wait outside.

It's been working well for law enforcement and the government agencies so far.
>>
>>30349156
Are we talking in terms of a civil war type scenario? Because honestly if you can >>30349326 has a good idea.

Or just improvise some explosives.
>>
>>30349241
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/13561569

This is the torrent to the torrent. You can select just the fosscad stuff to torrent with any decent client
>>
>>30349373
Not so much that, more so nondestructive, nonmilitary building clearing. What do cops do when they enter a building?
>>
>>30349464

Hope the guy they're after kills himself.

I mean, they're usually not in a hurry to storm in unless SWAT is doing it in their full ninja gear.
>>
>>30349156
Where can I pick up this AR/k/ of which you speak.

>I have had very bad experience with the pirate bay
>>
>>30349495
They're just meme-ing Mr. ATF. It's just a funny urban legend. There's nothing to see here.
>>
File: bang.jpg (11 KB, 588x29) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
11 KB, 588x29
>>30349495
The pirate bay doesn't host anything, bruv. The ark is the ark is the ark, and it'll be the same regardless of where you get it

Also, i found this in the Dokument. This might come in handy
>>
>>30349464
They wait it out
>>
File: ATF pls go.jpg (152 KB, 1303x343) Image search: [Google]
ATF pls go.jpg
152 KB, 1303x343
Of course, this is all purely for educational purposes only and not at all intended to be reproduced

brb gonna check on puppers
>>
>>30349156
This should get you started.

https://files.catbox.moe/pgw99n.pdf

https://tgace.com/category/tactical-preschool/ (chapters 61-67)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.