[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /k/ feel about women in combat? Do they do as well as men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466465630225.jpg (193 KB, 744x991) Image search: [Google]
1466465630225.jpg
193 KB, 744x991
How does /k/ feel about women in combat?

Do they do as well as men?
>>
File: FemaleMilitary.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FemaleMilitary.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>30348300
No

they use sex to get by
they avoid war by having a baby
they are weaker in every way compared to men

keep them at the desk

now fuck off
>>
>>30348300
if they can meet the same UNCHANGED standard as men, then a bullet fired from a gun is a bullet fired from a gun.
>>
>>30348323
this
>>
>>30348300
>How does /k/ feel about women in combat?
reserved for last ditch type situations.

>Do they do as well as men?
generally no
>>
>>30348330
There's more to it than stupid physical tests.
A woman is just not intimidating, also it affects mens cohesion and ego which is important for a soldier who's job is to kill.
>>
>>30348323
to be fair, her pelvis and hip bones were broken
>>
>>30348323
this. Most of the females who were supposed to deploy with us to Afghanistan got pregnant to get out of it. One went crazy and ended up in a standoff in the commissary parking lot and she shot herself rather than get deployed.

Of the few who did deploy, one fucked a bunch of dudes and caused so much drama that an NCO threatened suicide. Another ND'd a 5.56 round into her friend. I actually only know of one who was not a piece of shit and she ended up marrying a buddy of mine.

So no. And that was only during deployment. I didn't even mention the shit that went on during peacetime.
>>
>>30348413
did the dudes do anything similar? I can imagine a lot of people tried someting to get out of it (regardless of gender), but would you say there was any big gender-difference on this peticular thing?
>>
>>30348353
>generally no
Due to shit training that accommodates rather than helps build up a person as a soldier?
>>
>>30349508
>Due to shit training that accommodates rather than helps build up a person as a soldier?
What's the point in training that's more expensive and takes longer when men are cheaper.
>>
>>30349508
No, do to a general inability to benefit from training like their peers
>>
File: 1466385995557.jpg (174 KB, 1440x620) Image search: [Google]
1466385995557.jpg
174 KB, 1440x620
>>30348300
>>
Should not be allowed in CQC for the possibility of getting pregnant and females are not exactly made for this type of action an example is females generally have stronger emotions then men do which can lead to hesitation when in the field
>>
>>30348300
>Once every month go into a phase where their hormones are all sorts of fucked
Nigga, even if they meet the exact physical standards of men this shit is a huge liability.
>>
>>30348384
Theres is morals and prestigious awards. No seal left behind mentalities and i serve for family which i had because i married young and joined a lot of fraternal gatherings in the name of democracy hamburgers for everyone! !!!!!
And then fuck the guy at the drive through because napkins
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.