[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think about this? A pussified reporter fires a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gersh.png (597 KB, 928x699) Image search: [Google]
gersh.png
597 KB, 928x699
What does /k/ think about this? A pussified reporter fires an AR-15 and claims it gives him PTSD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcX-O5zp-oU
>>
Please stop posting this every day.
>>
>>30345944
>InfoWars

Fuck off kthxbai
>>
File: PE.png (155 KB, 358x321) Image search: [Google]
PE.png
155 KB, 358x321
Jeez, he gets 'PTSD' from firing a .223? Give the man a 45. ACP and he'd probably complain for the rest of his life that he has wrist problems and arthritis..
>>
>>30345944
1- I don't like it when people make insulting comparisons to women and girls. Women and girls can easily handle an AR-15. The whole point of a weapon is to reduce the importance of physical strength.

2 - Saying he got temporary PTSD is disrespectful to people who have real PTSD.

3 - He's either lying about how much it affected him, or he's an extremely sensitive soul who had a a bad emotional rather than physical or intellectual reaction to the experience.

4 - Or maybe the gun store staff was fucking with him and gave him defective ear-pro.
>>
>>30345944
>Alex Jones has less subscribers that many reasonably successful gaming YouTube channels
>Less than Hickock45
This makes me happy and gives me hope that people just focus on conspiratards because they're shocking, not because they're numerous.
>>
>>30345944
(((kuntzman)))
>>
>>30346141
>>30345962

Goy, are you slandering Alex Jonest-- I mean, Alex Jones' name? He's your greatest ally.
>>
>>30346137
The guy is either lying to push an agenda, or he has mental illness. Most likely a little bit of both.
>>
>Having anything to do with NY Daily News
>Ever

ISHYGDDT
>>
Dear Mr. Kuntzman,

I read your article on AR 15 and was very disappointed in the numerous inaccuracies. First off there is no way that you could have gotten bruised from firing an ar-15 rifle, this can be solved doing simple mathematics. An ar 15 weights around 8 pounds when fully loaded and fires a 69 grain projectile at around 2950 feet per second this generates around 1333foot pounds of energy at the part of the barrel that the bullet is leaving from. Now 1330 foot pounds might sound like a lot of energy that should generate a lot of recoil but using a simple formula conversion website (http://handloads.com/calc/recoil.asp) we see that such a load only generates a recoil impulse of 1.15 pounds a sec, think of this as having some one shove you for one second. Next up we have the free recoil energy in foot pounds, assuming we entered the same data as before we can see that the ar 15 is coming back at you at 4.64 feet a second that is really slower then a soft ball that is being lobbed through the air so that ones child could catch it. Not only that but the recoil energy is dispersed through the entire butt of the rifle which would further reduce the energy imparted therefore preventing a bruise from forming.

So there is my first issue, my second issue is that you describe it as loud and deafening yet you claim to have fired pistols before. Assuming you were firing a 9mm hand gun it would not be unreasonable to expect it to produce anywhere from 100-120 decibels of noise which you might hear as a wet thwump now this is different from the ar-15s 120-130 decibel range and the fact that since the bullet is supersonic you can hear it ring down the range. Which while loud when wearing appropriate ear protection is bearable. My third issue with the writing is the last part in particular “If illegally modified to fully automatic mode, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel.”
>>
>>30346878
To do so one would have to machine mill special parts in the receiver which would indicate, a great understanding of the workings of firearms and how to produce them. In such a scenario as you described the individual already knows how to make the most important part of the gun the lower receiver which means as long as they have access to a lathe and mill they can make a fully automatic weapon and no one can stop them essentially you would have to outlaw knowledge to prevent that from happening and you cant the ability to make and produce semi automatic rifles has been around since the early 1900s it is such an easy task to make semi automatic weapons and fully automatic weapons that people make them in jails out of pipes springs and tape. Some guns such as the sten and m3 (also known as the grease gun can be assembled out sheet metal in some ones basement with out any use of a lathe or mill. Also you claim 50 people dead from the single shooter, currently it is possible that some of them were sadly killed by police counter fire when they tried breaching the wall.

My fourth and final gripe with this article is that it is not informational it does not cover the lives lost due to gang violence which makes up a majority of mass shootings which are done with hand guns that are easily concealed transported and disposed of all while having the rapid fire semi automatic ability that rifles have
>>
>>30346889
okay anons I sent this email I want every one to copy and paste and send it into them, it manages to point out the flaws he makes without being rude or crass and is intelligently written. This is how we win
>>
>>30346889
Jesus fuck learn punctuation.
>>
>>30346848
>Jew
>NY Times reporter
>doing story on guns
hmmmm think you might be onto something.
>>
>>30346878
>>30346889
>>30346912
I hope this is bait. The NY Daily News is bait. They are good for the occasional funny Headline/Cover but that is all. Even New Yorkers who agree with their positions think the Daily News is absurd. On the off chance your letter is not bait please don't bother to send it or encourage others to do so
>>
>>30345944
>Kuntzman
With a name like that, you'd expect him to be a gigantic pussy.
>>
>>30346889
>without the use of a lathe or mill

I hate this stupid fucking meme

Stems absolutely need to be machined
Lutys don't need them, Stens do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.