[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else conceal carry on your college campus even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: 53f4fesf.jpg (44 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
53f4fesf.jpg
44 KB, 600x427
Anyone else conceal carry on your college campus even though it's not allowed?

If a situation arises where anyone needs to know I'm carrying I'd rather be alive and expelled than shot dead by some angry autist/muslim/etc.
>>
>>30341192
NICE TRY ATF....
>>
>>30341192
yes, here's a suggestion.

don't bring weapons where its illegal to bring weapons.

If you do bring weapons where you shouldn't, you'll probably do something stupid and print in front of a bunch of nogunz/liberals, who will immediately call the authorities and you'll be an ex-student.
>>
>>30341192
Yeah, if anyone is committing a federal felony just go ahead and post your confession here.
>>
>>30341233
>Federal Felony
Wrong faggot. It's only a trespassing charge and expulsion.
>>
>>30341197
>>30341233
I am not an ATF agent. I am taking a sociology class and need the data for a paper that I have to write.

All I need to know is whether you have carried, and which school you have carried at. This is important information that I require to achieve a passing grade, and you should help a fellow teenager out. We are all in this together against the government. Fuck the feds.
>>
>>30341192
I CC a black powder pistol
>>
>>30341249
So misconduct with a gun at school will get you thrown out and then good luck getting them to transfer your credits or even finding a university who wants you. Then you'll have to work bagging groceries to buy your guns, which will probably be kel tecs and tauruses.
>>
>>30341192
> be educated in a place ghetto enough to have gun problems

You deserve what you get
>>
>>30341192
you should practice more on the "conceal" part of the equation.
>>
>>30341192
>Hey guys as a fellow /c/omandu I carry in illegal zones, do you too? State your school and name for fun reasons, I am totally not the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
>>
>>30341277
That's still very different from the "Federal Felony" that you claimed. One is a fine and a temporary setback in an academic career, the other is a decade or more in buttrape city.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>30341439
but thats objectively wrong to because a felony is anything over a year as punishment not 10 years your response should have replaced decade with year.
>>
>>30341439
I didn't claim it was a federal anything, dumbass. I'm a different anon. How the fuck are you in university of you're so stupid?
>>
>>30341268
>teenager
>together against gov't
>fuck the feds
r8 4/8 almost replied
>>
>>30341268
>How do you do fellow /k/ommandos?
>>
Was thinking about doing it in a small locked case. Who the fuck would search your bags at a college?
>>
>>30341268
Where's the proofs?
>>
>>30341268
>I am not and ATF agent

That's just what an ATF agent would say
>>
Just saying...CCW with no permit is a five year felony in my state.
>>
>>30341527
the assumption is you have a permit and that you are just carrying in a place where ccw is not allowed.
>>
If you alphabet mafia faggots would shitpost less, maybe you would catch more bad guys.
>>
>>30341192
I've carried my pistol under a jacket to class a few times when I needed to go somewhere directly after class and needed the gun, also once at night when i had to go in to print some work. I have never seen a no guns allowed sign nor have i read anywhere or heard that guns are not allowed on campus.
>>
File: 1409320092186.jpg (42 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1409320092186.jpg
42 KB, 500x367
>>30341192
>be a cop
>take classes at local not funs community college
>cc one anyway because college packed with military and fellow cop bros
>find out dean and several professors cc and would only enforce it if you act like an autistic

Mfw liberal arts majors talk about how safe they feel with the no guns allowed signs everywhere
>>
>>30341192
Ya OP, I don't go to any campus, but I do carry everywhere I go. I used to lock my gun in my cars armrest, but it started seeming retarded as fuck. I decided following every rule 100% to the letter all the time is for retards without any independent thought. It's up to you, if you do it, don't be retarded and you'll be fine.
>>
Theoretically, if I were to ever carry against campus rules, it would have been at FAU before i graduated. Interpret that as you may.
>>
>>30341268
I carry at the University of anal propulsion
>>
>>30341452
>how come you can't tell i'm not the other guy on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>30341192
I carry to work everyday.
There's a no guns allowed sign on the main entrance, but that's the landlord, not my employer, and in my state those signs mean jack squat.

But I strongly suspect if I were to bother to read the employee handbook I'd find some liberal anti-gun nonsense.
So I *really* make sure it's concealed.
>>
>>30341268
I hear a lot of students at Mizzou illegally carry.
>>
>>30341820
Man, sometimes I wish I'd have worked in law enforcement for a few years just so I could say "it's okay, I'm a cop," and carry anywhere without autists throwing hissy fits. These are the same people who scream about police brutality every time some armed robber gets shot for trying to kill a cop. The cognitive dissonance is insane.
>>
>>30341192

It's legal here.

T. Georgia
>>
>>30342706
'I used to be a cop' is way less trustworthy than never having been a cop.
>>
>>30341268
I know a guy who stuffed a claw hammer into his bag all the time, and my technical writing class seemed to think that anyone afraid enough of a massacre would carry a gun.

But this was MST. That place is very different.
>>
Nice fuckin belt in the OP pic. Anyone else here been to philmont?
>>
>>30341192
So this one time I bought a stripped AR lower and it got to the shop on a day that I just barely had enough free time to go get it and return to campus.

I went, picked it up, drive back, realized I have nowhere to stick it in my car (locks were questionable at best), and threw it in my backpack.

Then I went to class with that gun in my backpack.
>>
>>30341273

NOT ILLEGAL

THIS GUY GETS IT

WHAT DO ALL THE TRUCKER FAGS WHO DRIVE ACROSS 50 STATES CARRY.
>>
>>30342857
Eagle scout here. I used that belt as my first carry belt for a while. Good times.
>>
>>30342915
Hell yeah man! I wish I would have made it to eagle, I just didnt get the paperwork finished time. One of my biggest regrets.
>>
>>30342892
blunderbusses
>>
One day back in undergrad there was a shooter scare on campus. We were all told to just stay in our seats and wait.

Turns out it was a legal carrier walking through campus that was just printing or something and a student freaked out, so nothing came of it. However, I was really frustrated by how all the students were supposed to sit on their asses and wait around for help. I didn't want to feel helpless like that again.

I deep carried in my backpack from then on. I wouldn't have quick access to my pistol, but it would ensure I wouldn't be caught with it. I continued this into grad school too. Rather be expelled and alive then unarmed and helpless in an emergency.
>>
I CC on campus. It isn't against state law, but it is (obviously) against school rules.
>>
File: download14-800x543.jpg (92 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
download14-800x543.jpg
92 KB, 800x543
>>30341192
I always try to, or if not keep it in the car and park the car close.
I've got a great backpack to throw a pistol in and forget about it until after class or I need it. No one even knows, or would ever know unless my backpack exploded.
Kinda feels cool.

>>30341233
>Thinking this matters as soon as Eric and Dylan walk in

I think you can make a pretty strong court case emphasized by the fact that you would (hopefully) have stopped a mass murder should you ever even need to reveal that you're carrying.
>>
>>30342993
>"shooter scare"
>some guy printing
>everyone forced to sit on their asses waiting for potential shooter to come murder them

jesus i'm glad i'm out of school

>>30343072
they should do a school shooter scenario where everyone has guns and see how far the "shooter" gets.
just imagine some guy pulling out a gun and getting lit the fuck up by every single person in the classroom
>>
>>30342857
>went twice
>asked to come back next summer and work as a ranger
>lol fast food job instead
Worst mistake of my life, easily.
>>
>>30343088
But anon, if everyone had guns they'd shoot each other over the slightest disagreement.
I know because I often feel violent and everyone else must be the same.
>>
>>30341268
I conceal at ASU. State law says it's ok, and the school has ok'd it. Fuck you faggots in liberal states. If you want lax gun laws, move to Arizona.
>>
>>30341192
Anywhere that law prohibits carry, I begrudgingly comply or do my best to avoid that place.

Anywhere that -rules- prohibits carry, I proceed to not give a fuck and carry anyway. The worst they can do is ask you to leave, and only if you refuse to leave can they call the cops. Even then, the offense is trespassing, nothing weapons related.
>based PA is based
>>
>>30342915
I only made it to Star. I wish every day that I could have gone to the top.
>>
>>30343072

>tfw you will never get to pretend to shoot up a school with an actual street sweeper
>>
>>30342892
S&W .38/.357 revolvers.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 262x200
>>
>>30343364
pennsylvania for the win. I do the same thing. its called CONCEALED carry after all, as long as the "no guns pls" places dont see it then its not there
>>
>>30341335
>what is virginia tech
>what is Umpqua community college shooting

you're retarded
>>
>>30341268
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>30341224
>don't bring weapons where its illegal to bring weapons.
It's not illegal in all states to carry on campus. Hell it's not even against the college rules in all states. Leave your anti-freedom thinking elsewhere commie.

Anyways OP, I do.
>>
>>30341268
>I am not an ATF agent. I am taking a sociology class and need the data for a paper that I have to write.
LAUGHED
MY FUCKING
SIDES
TO THE OBLIVION
>>
>>30343364
MNfag here, I do the same.

These "BUT DA LAWWW" Calicucks upthread are disgusting.
>>
File: mac katana.jpg (56 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
mac katana.jpg
56 KB, 720x404
If there's ever a gunman on campus I'll just zigzag towards him and pull out my katana and stop the attack.
>>
>>30341192
>be dipshit
>confess to crime on internet
>next day
>"GUNMAN APPREHENDED ON COLLEGE CAMPUS"
>>
>>30346698
>still being in collage
Underage pls go
>>
>>30346726
The thread is about carrying on college campuses, and college students are legally adults you absolute fucking retard.
>>
File: 1455087566406.png (138 KB, 457x645) Image search: [Google]
1455087566406.png
138 KB, 457x645
I hardly ever carry, I feel like getting the permit was a waste of money.
The only places I ever carry are post offices, banks and polling stations.

Now that you mention it, I might start carrying on college campuses as well.
>>
>>30341197
Violating a campus rule is not a federal crime nor is it something the ATF would investigate.
>>
>>30341192
>Anyone else conceal carry on your college campus even though it's not allowed?
No. Because on the off chance that my gun somehow becomes visible there will be a gigantic panic resulting in my arrest, imprisonment and permanent loss legal access to guns. It's not worth it.
>>
>>30341268
Just what an ATF agent might say!
>>
>>30346775
Not all college attendees are 21 and with a CHL
>>
>>30347234
Then why would they fucking bother to post here.

You might as well have said
>Not all gun owners live in America
in fucking /arg/
>>
>>30341268
I once stuffed an RPG into my pants and went to an all mudslime school. I then began to hit on all the hijab hotties.

Hey baby I've got a boner for bombs and I'm about to explode wanna hop on this peeper

>Hey wait you don't even go to this school

Allahu Akbar

>Oh boy

(Muffled religion of peace and flying debris in distance)

And that's how I got my dick wet and got an A++++++ on my Not ATF paper
>>
Yeah im sure you would 1v1 nodcope the attacker and not run like a little bitch
>>
>>30341192
Who said it isn't allowed?

I CC on college campuses all the time, Zero fucks given. Of course I am in MN, and not a student or faculty
>>
File: Street sweeping operations.png (584 KB, 315x960) Image search: [Google]
Street sweeping operations.png
584 KB, 315x960
>>30343072
>>
>>30341192
No it's fucking illegal

At undergrad I left my guns in storage

years later

When I went for my masters degree, I left my gun in the car whenever I went in (It was night courses because I was working at the same time) and I didn't live on campus or anything.

I am no longer worried about any school shooting stuff because I never have cause to step foot on a college campus again. Or other schools; except for voting, but then there are cops there and it's usually night time or first thing in the morning so some angry kid probably isn't going to blow us all away; in those situations I also leave the gun in the car.

Don't risk it, you can get in a lifetime of shit for carrying in a restricted area.

And even if some shit DOES go down, there are usually a LOT of people there, if you have time to line up and take a shot, you have time to hide or run; if you're the first one targeted before the shooting starts, it's not going to make a difference if you're carrying or not because you'll be dead by the time everyone reacts to the gunshot
>>
>>30347620
>No it's fucking illegal
>a whole bunch of nofun drivel
Leave your fucking cuck state faggot
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.