[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got into an argument with my mother tonight about the 2nd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 18
File: download.png (431 KB, 574x369) Image search: [Google]
download.png
431 KB, 574x369
So I got into an argument with my mother tonight about the 2nd Amendment, and she raised some good points

In the case of a fight against the government, how do we actually band together? Does anyone have a plan in such a case? I've never heard of one. Who cares if we outnumber any opposing force 100:1 if we don't communicate and coordinate?

What skills beyond a rifle do you even have to use?

Lastly, when are you going to stand up?
She told me a story about having been illegally scooped up along with a streetful of protesters in the early 90's and hauled to a warehouse and cages literally welded around them, and they were later released.
(for my part personally I don't know if I believe it)

picture unrelated
>>
>>30339718
>getting btfo by your mom on the 2nd
go to bed, sleep off that L
>>
>>30339718
>She told me a story about having been illegally scooped up along with a streetful of protesters in the early 90's and hauled to a warehouse and cages literally welded around them, and they were later released.

That happened to her and she's still anti-gun? Fucking idiot.

>Plan
I don't think anyone has a plan. There is no national roll-call, you know? I know my like-minded friends and family and that's that. If shit were to fly, I know whose houses I would be running to.
>>
File: 1465499725825.gif (383 KB, 197x304) Image search: [Google]
1465499725825.gif
383 KB, 197x304
>>30339744
>like-minded friends and family and that's that

this

>Organize
>Muh logistics
revolutions don't work like that

The aftermath on the other hand....
>>
>>30339744
>That happened to her and she's still anti gun?
Yea that occurred to me as well, but too late in the argument.

>there is no national roll-call
Shouldn't there at least be county roll-calls?

>>30339772
Revolutions absolutely need some level of organization. It's alot harder to rebel when it's just you and a handful of armed cops

>>30339741
>I don't talk to my mother
>>
>>30339792
still awake
>>
>>30339718
>In the case of a fight against the government, how do we actually band together? Does anyone have a plan in such a case? I've never heard of one.
But /k/ exists though
>>
File: 1463860081325s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463860081325s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>30339792
>some level of organization
I think you're asking more about who would lead such a movement (pic related).

Anyone who wanted to rebel already has everything they need:

1. Firearm
2. Training
3. Buddies
4. A reason to fight

I wouldn't expect a woman to understand number 4 desu...
>>
>in the 90s mom wouldn't let me have a handgun in the house because "they're for killing people" (she let me keep a .22 for target shooting)
>these days I hear her on the phone with her friends talking about how the whole point of 2A is to prevent a monopoly on force and how the AR15 is the defensive gun of choice for the feds so why not everyone else
And it's all because of me.
>>
File: 1462471227186.png (1 MB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
1462471227186.png
1 MB, 1600x1150
>>30339718
Pic related.

Pretty much the government also faces a MASSIVE collective action problem in the case of repealing the 2nd Amendment. There would be dissension in the ranks and an unwillingness to fight your own countrymen.
>>
>>30339864
Teach me your secrets? She claims to be pro-2a, but I tried to tell her that the fundamental reason for the 2A's existence is keeping our own government in line

>>30339846
I love the memes pham but Trump isn't on our side in this scenario. I don't have training or like-minded friends or family, so I guess that rules me out

>>30339845
if shit gets serious, /k/ could very easily get shut down
>>
>>30339864
>tfw all the female military vets in your family are hardcore "Only the government should have guns" sorts.

>tfw all the male veterans are "If you could afford a nuke you should be able to keep it in the garage" sorts.
>>
>>30339718
Number 1: irrelevant

It is the citizens' right to abolish a tyrannical government and institute a new government if need be.
This right is not forfeited by a high chance of defeat or even victory.
Would an individual thats going to be prosecuted lose their right to an attorney, jury, or trial because they have high chance of being convicted?
>>
>>30339881
Literally missed the entire point. How do we do any of that if we don't have even the slightest modicum of organization or communication. surely /k/ of all boards can appreciate the importance of communication when waging a war?

>>30339885
You make a good point, but is it not important to have a plan?
>>
>>30339883
My mom's very liberal (of an older school type, more like what you'd call a syndicalist these days) so I appealed to her distrust of centralized power structures.
>>
>>30339912
It is important having a plan but this is more of a counter argument
>>
File: 1410798780800.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1410798780800.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>30339912
>How do we do any of that if we don't have even the slightest modicum of organization or communication
You must have missed the entire fucking part in the pic which talks about how the US is an industrialized and technologically advanced country with communications pouring out of its ass. Afghanis with goats and some flip phones ran the US Army ragged.
>>
>>30339945
That's fair

>>30339948
Do you have a network of armed buddies on snapchat or some such program to allow instant communication in case of them coming for your guns?
>>
>>30339948
You could argue the Army didn't have access to those communications, either, while every major channel of communication in the united states is sold out to the government, be it Facebook, Skype, or any sort of cellular network. Even 4chan.

People would have to be setting up VPNs and congregating on the deepnet or in person.
>>
If people could communicate effectively to mount a revolution in the late 1700s I'm sure it will not be a problem today with cell phones tv and the internet.

Re when. Idk now but I presume I'll know when when is when when happens.

And am I to understand your mother is not pro 2a after having a cage literally welded around her by the government? Is she capable of rational thought?
>>
>>30339718
It's going to start at a local level. Church groups would be the logical starting point. Other small organizations of that type- service club chapters, scout packs, and the like.

These outfits have the advantage of having a rudimentary leadership structure, they know each other, and they're used to working together. Some will also have ties to regional and national chapters.

I'm not saying that the Rotary will wind up running a revolution, but outfits like that will provide the organizational seed that a revolution needs. It very likely will be church groups that hold things together in the early days.

Militias will draw an initial draft of volunteers. They'll also bear the brunt of government COIN efforts. While that's happening, the real revolution will be organizing and gearing down for a long, dirty insurrection.
>>
>>30340006
I mentioned it somewhere earlier in the thread, but I realized that myself too late into the argument. I don't know why anon, she just tells me she's not anti gun at all
>>
>>30339978
Darknet, sneakernet, you can get crazy range with a wok, a stick, and a usb Wi-Fi adapter, ect. Comms is fucking easy.
>>
>>30339959
>Do you have a network of armed buddies on snapchat or some such program to allow instant communication in case of them coming for your guns?
Even if NOBODY had any of that, it would take literally less than a minute to establish comms with thousands of people. Do you actually think seizures are fast? Are warrants served quickly? No. Police and military units are slow and limited by their own complex structure. If a president can't keep a blowjob quiet, then you bet your ass the government cannot keep a large scale weapons seizure quiet. I assure you, masses of firearms would go into the dirt, under floorboards, into militant hands, etc. in the case of a major operation to take weapons. That's not to mention the inherent danger associated with searches and seizures. The police would inevitably use unlawful force in some way or another and that would only galvanize opposition.

None of this will happen btw.
>>
>>30340027
You know what I mean lol.

People will have to either get educated on encryption and ad-hoc communication, or constantly hop sites on the web to avoid getting eavesdropped on, while still failing to do so most of the time.
>>
>>30340027
Am I wasting my team learning how to use a radio?

>>30340033
I hope you're right anon, but when the time comes they need to know we're serious
>>
>>30339978
Even government monitored/regulated communications can incite riots and violence. People get pretty bent out of shape when someone tries to cover shit up on the internet. Look at Team Wendy's fb page. People think communications between people would be controllable when in reality it would be a logistical nightmare of a shitshow to silence people this well connected.
>>
>>30339912
There's no organization because there's no need yet. I mean there's groups like the Oath Keepers, but every gun owner in America isn't organized because there's nothing to rally against yet.

During the Bundy standoff for example, around 100 armed protesters gathered to defend Cliven Bundy. They had their weapons pointed at federal agents, told reporters they were ready to fire upon them, set up checkpoints, the whole deal. And that was just over something retarded.

You think the government has plans on how to go about waging war against America? You think the government even knows how many soldiers, police, and agents would immediately defect, or even fight against them if given the order? How many people do you think would be willing to try and confiscate guns from the American populace for 30k a year?

How many states would secede? What kind of dip in military funding from no longer receiving taxes would there be?

You need to know what you're fighting and what you have to fight with before you can organize.
>>
>>30340056
>Am I wasting my team learning how to use a radio?

If you're learning something your time isn't wasted.

>>30340041
Only people calling shots or getting orders/supplies from elsewhere really need to know anything.
>>
>>30339718
Well, nigger, you fucked yourself. Your immediate response should've been

>"but there isn't a national plan. If we all banded together and faught a government whose been fighting conventionally for centuries, we'd be toast and no one would be left for them to govern. What would happen is, we'd make pockets of insurgency where we fight like they do in Afghanistan and Iraq. So quit your bullshit 'you cant fight a government', and realize that's the whole point of owning a gun."

Bitch. That should've been the start of your rebuttal. Go to bed, summerfag, and get shit on some more tomorrow.
>>
>>30340109
I wish I had a nice comprehensive list of things I ought to be teaching myself right now. I mean I feel like I can think of just about all of it, but it would feel good to have a legit manual.

>>30340111
calm your tits anon, the point of the thread isn't to help me win an argument with my mom. It's to address the points she raised that I thought were at least a little bit valid. Im not gonna bring any of this up to her, I'm just here to learn.

And gtfo of here with your summerfag meme, cock-sock
>>
>>30339718
Hello spook
>replying to government created threads
>2016
>shiggy
>>
>>30339718
I have spent the better part of a decade turning my mom from rabidly anti gun to accepting of guns and gun rights.

I just recently explained why so called 'salt guns aren't what cnn tells her that they are and let her look at my AR. Now she thinks that banning 'salt guns is a dumb idea that would do nothing to prevent crime or homicide.

It takes a lot of work, but *sometimes* you can flip your close family and friends with enough work. You might not always create full converts, but you can at least declaw them.
>>
>>30339792
>>there is no national roll-call
>Shouldn't there at least be county roll-calls?

I don't think there has been since the fucking Civil War, to be honest.
>>
>>30339718
A poll of U.S. Armed Forces members aid that roughly 80% wouldn't use force against their country men if told to. A lot of them actually hinted that they would much rather partake in a coup.
>>
>>30340131
I've decided to give up on telling my family anything. If anything real happens I don't want them to end up like Omar Mateens wife; I want them to be able to say that they had no idea I had these opinions when the time comes

>>30340133
Maybe it would be better if there wasn't an official list of us, on second thought

>>30340141
>hinted
how so? that sounds interesting
>>
we dont. at least not for a while. a lot of killing and counter-intelligence before you get to the point of being able to communicate with legitimate allies and structure something large and effective enough to bring order. tell your cunt mom its not instantaneous.
>>
>>30340141

>TFW you know your faggot enlisted cousin would cap your ass if the government told him to

Should the time come, we'll both enter Valhalla together.
>>
This is why every /k/ommando also needs to start learning about FOSS software, encryption, etc., in addition to learning about funs, while you still can (before they make it illegal).

But what really terrifies me is just how many dumb normies actually agree with the anti gun (and other) propaganda. My biggest fear is that in the event of a happening, too many people have been cucked already and wouldn't resist if/when the state came to take their guns away.

And that is why each and every one of us must continue talking to people and spreading facts and truth. And talk about and stay involved in politics. And hope that all works and it never has to come down to a happening.
>>
>>30339959
I'm in like 10 different group texts with range buddies from around my city, and if SHTF we've already discussed a location for us to meet up and what to bring.
>>
>>30339883
/k/ might eventually but not before it gains a more hardcore following and that following becomes better at hiding on the web.The power this website has, or at least had, is astounding if you actually think about the influence on pop culture.
>>
>>30339718
At the begining of Arab Spring people coordinated through facebook.

Now of course US gov. can afford surveillance so it won't work but the fact that you have to ask questions about it means that Americans don't want any kind of revolution, at least not yet.

Historically revolutions were coordinated via agitators, say Bolshevik activists or whatever, who had their own contact network and used it to organise it all. So it's safe to assume that if some sort of revolution would happen, it would be coordinated via TOR by some specific individuals.

Obviously the whole point is moot, as the actual revolution is unlikely, actual point of 2nd amendment is to ensure that protests work, that public personas will watch out for pissing off the public via immoral actions(as assassination is relatively easier than it is in let's say - Britain) etc.
Like think of all those librulz at occupy wallstreet. Had they been armed, and they would be taken far more seriously by everybody.
>>
File: 1457778341720.jpg (88 KB, 1024x780) Image search: [Google]
1457778341720.jpg
88 KB, 1024x780
You and your merry band of rednecks, IF properly trained, IF disciplined, IF organized, could have marched 10000 armed men into DC and drag out every last one of those pesky gun grabbers and kill them.

But you haven't.

YOU AREN'T ORGANIZED
YOU AREN'T DISCIPLINED
YOU AREN'T WELL REGULATED

YOU ARE: A bunch of useless, delusional, often drunk, idiots with guns.

When 5 police officers come to the door and ask you to step outside so they can confiscate your guns. you will fucking comply, or you will be shot.
>>
>>30340158
>My biggest fear is that in the event of a happening, too many people have been cucked already and wouldn't resist if/when the state came to take their guns away
Meh, even normies would succumb to the strong instinct of fear and intuition. Once riots start and people get killed, their safe space won't mean shit anymore and most of them will know it.
>>
>>30340124
>>>30340109
>I wish I had a nice comprehensive list of things I ought to be teaching myself right now. I mean I feel like I can think of just about all of it, but it would feel good to have a legit manual

The ar/k/ is a good start, and ought to keep you busy for a while.

Personally, I would add to that learning as much as you can about GNU/Linux and strong crypto. And radio stuff. I've recently started attending several LUGs as well as local HAM (ARRL) groups.
>>
>>30340161
I envy you anon, I suppose I should get out more. The only people I know around here who would even think about that kind of thing are braindead rednecks and Mormons (idaho)

what city?

>>30340173
>The power this website has, or at least had, is astounding if you actually think about the influence on pop culture.
it is pretty interesting

>>30340184
Ironically a good contribution to my thread, this will start the kind of discussion I was hoping to see. What is /k/'s response to this? This is the kind of communication I mean.
>>
File: 1434167855765.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
1434167855765.gif
842 KB, 228x171
>>30340184
>resigning yourself to anger because your position is thoroughly flawed
Keep it up faggot.
>>
>>30340201
>the ar/k/
do you mean the sticky? I've never heard of the ar/k/
>>
>>30340205
>Ironically a good contribution to my thread
It is not a "good contribution". He contributed nothing but slander. Can't you tell the difference?
>>
The Internet is a powerful thing anon, we've seen multiple times during the Arab spring failures that limiting access is ineffective and only serves to galvanize the resistance elements. It's like the Patriot fax networks of the 90s, like attracts like and elements would naturally band together around resources and strong leadership. Cooperation is key.
>>
>>30340205
>This is the kind of communication I mean.
dont be dumb, hes just shitposting
>>
>>30340150
Trying to find the exact article right now, stay posted.
>>
>>30340150
>>>30340133
>Maybe it would be better if there wasn't an official list of us, on second thought

Oh, to be young and native again!

Ever bought a gun from a store, and had a background check?
Filled out any federal firearm forms?
Do you have your CC permit?

What do you think those are, other than government lists of people who own guns?

To that I would add anything you talk about online, email, what sites you visit (including this one), etc. Why do you think people are so alarmed about all the information the NSA and others are hoovering up, without warrants nor telling you, and storing indefinitely out at that new facility in Utah.
>>
>>30339718
Well for starters if it were all gun owners (Roughly 41% of population, likely higher due to increased gay ownership thanks to Orlando) were to fight them that's over 120 million insurgent forces in your backyard, the US with a coalition barely handles foreign countries with a tiny fraction of that amount, let alone in their own backyard.

But lets say the liberals are right and all 41% gets blown the fuck out, in order for them to do that they'd have to basically kill off their own infrastructure due to high collateral damage from bombings, and afterwards, with 59% of the population left (Assuming none were to help) a completely devastated infrastructure, and an already broken economy the US government will begin to collapse.

The truth is that most likely there will be small skirmishes with loyalist and hired guns by the government for a short time then the government trying to compromise and basically give the people anything they want.

This is assuming they can handle 120 million insurgents bum rushing DC
>>
>>30340184
>YOU AREN'T WELL REGULATED
It's actually better if you don't reveal your agenda to mutilate the 2nd Amendment in order to confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens.
>>
>>30339912
See
>>30340018

The organization is there. It'll just take a little time to shift focus.

What? You really thought people go to church to talk to God? Not even. They go because it's a social event, and they get to hang out with like-minded people. It's an affirmation of community values and ties.

It's also a way of vetting outsiders, and of judging the relative fitness of community members.

Try this- pick a church in your area, and start attending. If your attendance is fairly consistent, people will begin talking to you within a month or so. Menfolk first, to get an idea of what kind of person you are. Later, the moms will start saying hi. Now you're being gauged as a potential mate for their daughters.

Don't pick some raging cult, or anything Catholic. Moderate middle-American Christian church is what you're dialing for. My experience is mostly Catholic and Ba'hai, so I can't really help you there. Be clean and wear presentable clothes.
>>
>>30340273
>with 59% of the population left (Assuming none were to help) a completely devastated infrastructure, and an already broken economy the US government will begin to collapse.
Lubrulz will just import half of africa and have 6969% of initial population.
>>
>>30340311
nahson
>>
>>30340247
I'll be here

>>30340245
>>30340227
I can but I thought he might provoke some more responses

>>30340273
I wonder if a proper tactic could be convincing farmers to stop doing what they do

>>30340291
Also a good point. Even if it's a Mormon church? I suppose especially so
>>
File: reddawnform4473jx9.jpg (31 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
reddawnform4473jx9.jpg
31 KB, 720x480
>>30340268
>>
>>30340325
In order to convince farmers to do that we'd have to give them a huge incentive. Such as telling them we will raise price of milk, eggs, pork products, beef products, and exclusively buy domestically, we could also tell them it's likely that the US government will devastate their crop fields with bombings and the movement of armored tracked vehicles, that it's better to just join our side initially so that we can get the war over with sooner.
>>
>>30340268
*naive, not native
>>
>>30340348
>In order to convince farmers to do that we'd have to give them a huge incentive
I thought that as well, didn't think of how though
>>
>>30340273
You're retarded.

Just because 41% of people in the US own guns doesn't mean they will rebel.

"bum rushing DC" means shit, prez and all important people will be high in the air or in some top secret nuclear shelter

Single trained soldier is worth more than 50 of your dumb insurgents.

Such "civil war" will look more like bunch of rednecks playing scenarios from Jagged Alliance 2 except with more skilled, better equipped and tactically inclined enemies(who will fuck them in the ass more often than not) in the countryside, some urban partisans and some assassination attempts. Only the last ones will have any influence on actual way such "war" would go since the "tyrannical" government US political system can create is oligarchical in its nature therefore striking the oligarchs and their families is the only thing to get them to surrender as they don't care about literally anything else but themselves, their money and their families.
>>30340323
They will. That's how they've "dealt" with population decline in Europe.
>>
>>30339883
>so I guess that rules me out
cover the people shooting at helmets, you'll make friends fast if you live
>>
>>30340109
>Only people calling shots or getting orders/supplies from elsewhere really need to know anything.

Bullshit. Everybody needs to have as much info as they can handle. I'm not talking about strategy-wise, but general situational stuff. They also need a good grasp of the tactical picture.
>>
>>30340374
You're a complete imbecile because if my scenario plays out they wouldn't be able to afford to import all those Africans in, and those Africans also won't have the skills necessary to revitalize this country, training them will take too long. They'll likely just occupy previously owned land and make it worse just like how bad Africa is IRL. Dude I was hoping you were joking but lol I guess you really are that retarded.

>A single trained soldier is worth 50 of your dumb insurgents

I remember when we were in the early days of Iraq and Afghanistan and I saw similar comments made on US vs Taliban or Iraqi insurgents, about how marines are worth X amount of taliban and rangers are worth X amount of insurgents.

That kind of logic is baffling how stupid they are because it assumes all soldiers are better than all insurgents, as a former enlisted man I can assure you that's not true.

But lets say it IS true, I'll let you have that just because how easy my side of the argument is against you, the military would still be out numbered severely because they don't have nearly enough man power to do so.

But as I said, I was actually in the military, and I can assure you that the vast majority or at least a good portion of the military will defect immediately, not only because most of them are gun owners just like us and pro gun, but because you'll be pretty hard pressed to convince a marine or soldier to fight someone they're likely friends with or related to.

A realistic scenario would play out with most of the military disbanding, and the government having to relay on loyalist pogs and hired guns to stand their ground long enough to surrender formally to us.
>>
>>30340205
I'm out in Nevada, so it's only a 10 hour drive away. Come get /comfy/ down here fast before the gun grabbers come.

>>30340150
Closest thing I've found so far. It's a little bit on the tin foil hat side, but it raises some decent points, particularly when mentioning how senior officials were/are being fired left and right at the same time this "litmus test" was making the rounds. I'll keep trying to find the actual poll.
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/27/will-you-fire-on-american-citizens/
http://www.infowars.com/ex-navy-seal-military-leaders-being-asked-if-they-will-disarm-americans/

>>30340291
>>30340325
In my experience with Mormons, they're pretty friendly with guns (lived out in Utah for a while, good people.) As these anons said OP, churches are a great place to start. A lot of the guys who got me into guns are church goers. Another good place to look into would be gun related groups on Facebook. The government already knows you have firearms, it's not like it's a secret anymore. Just avoid groups that aren't closed or are public.

>>30340268
I'm interested to know just how many government watch lists I'm on at this point.

>>30340158
I've been talking to friends about firearms more and more recently. Female coworker threw a shit fit at lunch the other day because I argued that all guns weren't meant for killing babies.

>>30340194
My worry is that too many of them will try to fight against us/infiltrate our ranks and rat on us. Granted, liberals won't have much to fight back with, but having the names of local leaders and sensitive plans leak could be brutal.

>>30340374
>single trained soldier is worth more than 50 of your dumb insurgents
The Vietnamese and Sandniggers would like a word with you.

(picking up a trip code for this thread, fuck it)
>>
The worst that can happen is a mole being among rebels. The FBI has been known to do this.
>>
>>30340453
Are you going to arkadia ranch?

I'll read those documents anon, thank you.
I'm not religious and I don't think I could ever become religious, but going to church can't hurt.
>>
>>30340374
The imported Africans wouldn't have the necessary skills to keep a civilization running. Germany has been bringing in refugees to try and save it's stalling economy and declining birth rates, but many of them are illiterate and unwilling to work.

Also, on the topic of 50 insurgents=1 soldier, remember that these soldiers are fighting on unfamiliar turf and assumed hostile territory. They don't know the area, and they don't necessarily know who's with them or against them. Also, look at the way the Vietnamese booby trapped the living fuck out of their jungles. If you think citizens won't be able to go innawoods and replicate that shit with the amount of materials we have, you're sorely mistaken.
>>
>>30340489
I'm trying to make it out their, but I'm also trying to ship out around that time (Airforce, if all goes well at MEPS.) I'm not a religious man either, I'm actually agnostic, but Christians are generally decent people with good kids.
>>
>>30340532
>Christians are generally decent people with good kids.
I can attest to that as well. I was trying to make it out to Arkadia but unfortunately I can't
>>
>>30339718
Rifles
IEDs
Cut off supply lines to military structures
Boom, bye bye. The military is powerful, but also fragile. If the people want change, they can neuter them within a year. If it got real bad, small towns and even some cities will have no-gun areas blanketed in mines and IEDs.
>>
>>30340595
Don't forget the dick-sistance
>>
>>30340124
>I wish I had a nice comprehensive list of things I ought to be teaching myself

Don't worry about finding the Insurgency Ops Manual For Dummies. Start picking up everyday skills. Things like car repair, or first aid. Learn how to grow food, and how to maximize available space. Someday you might be the supply guy for a trio of shooters. Take community college courses on things like woodworking, machining, welding, pottery, glassblowing, and leatherworking. Learn about off grid living, especially solar stuff. A solar panel and some water gives you H and O2. Mix them back together again, you could make a pretty good explosion. Might need another solar yard light, a computer fan, and a bbq lighter to make it really work.

Learn brewing, and how to preserve food. Take up Colonial era reenacting. Eventually you'll learn how to make powder.

Start shopping pawn shops for smartphones, laptops, and webcams. Download the software for making phone apps, and also
https://www.ispyconnect.com/userguide.aspx

Start messing around with RC models. Learn small engine mechanic stuff. Weedeater motor, some mylar and PVC pipe, now you have the basis for a bubba cruise missile. Smart phones with your custom apps give it a brain.

You see how it goes? You use everyday skills in a different manner. You don't need to memorize the SAS manual and the Ranger Guidebook. You just need to figure out how to use what you know to get the outcome you're looking for.
>>
>>30340006
>Is she capable of rational thought?
>she

I think you answered your own question m8
>>
>>30340325
>Even if it's a Mormon church?

I'm not real sure about the LDS. I suspect they'll sit it out, provided nobody fucks with them. Mormons I've been stationed with have mentioned that their religion requires them to abide by the laws of the country they live in. However, I'll bet that anybody who tries to harass them will briefly regret it.
>>
>>30339718
Your moms making shit up about being welded into cages.

Sorry son.

If some faggot hippy looked at a welding arc and went blind lawyers would have crawled all over it.

Its a sexual fantasy she has.
>>
>>30340778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
>>
>>30340348
The government is probably going to secure the big agribiz production areas and feedlots. Figure Monsanto and ConAgra are going to be heavily guarded by gov forces.

Small farms will probably be left alone, with maybe a bunch of tax breaks and subsidies to keep them loyal. If they get caught trading with the insurgency, the bulldozers and Roundup spray trucks roll in and level everything. That happens to the tiny organic farmers and garden growers just on principle.

Insurgent response is to build garage cruise missiles that fly over the gov production areas and crop dust any kind of petroleum product on the crops. Roundup won't work because Roundup ready everything. Diesel will kill any plant. And a cruise missile with a 20 pound frag warhead into the middle of a feedlot will spark a stampede that could do a lot of damage.

Now they have to invest heavily into air defense against $5K cruise missiles. Our problem is that we need to keep enough stealth crop production going that the insurgency doesn't starve.

It's not going to be easy for either side.
>>
>>30340885
Almost forgot to talk about food. Costco used to sell these buckets that were about the same size as a home depot paint bucket of dehydrated food, they last for around 50 years too. I've got 10 or so of the things lying around right now, haven't bought one in a while since I'm trying to get a decent plate carrier w/ intact plates and a solid tactical vest.
>>
>>30340449
>A realistic scenario would play out with most of the military disbanding, and the government having to relay on loyalist pogs and hired guns to stand their ground long enough to surrender formally to us.

Different anon here. I could see a lot of the mil getting shipped overseas to keep them out of the fight, and to present a credible threat to any opportunistic countries who might try shit.

A lot of the loyalist forces will be militarized LE formations. A lot of LEOs already consider the citizenry to be the enemy, and don't have a problem shooting at us. It's their training.

Governors will be getting a lot of pressure to call up NG units for LE purposes. Only governors can do that, not the Feds.

Mil units remaining INCONUS will be directed to turn their gear over to NG units. Desertion among regular and NG units will be a problem. This will be offset by heavy recruiting efforts, and plummeting standards. I could see prisoners being offered pardons in return for putting on the uniform. Those units would be put into the heaviest fighting, and be the most brutal. Think einsatzkommando on the Eastern Front tier brutality.
>>
So besides not arguing with my mom about this shit anymore, I need to get to work networking and developing some useful skills. What are some good groups to look out for besides identity Europa?
>>
>Good points.

>That's what a militia is for. Whether you have one or not is your own fault.

>There's a lot of skills that go into a firefight, like finding cover, budgeting (conserving ammo), mapping an area with limited information, etc.

>Anecdote.
>>
>>30340928
Costco goes through cycles where they'll stock emergency food. That's how I got about 20 cases of Mountain House food.

Both sides will need to devote resources to producing and guarding food. Long term stable food will be a high value item, and probably subject to instant confiscation.

The gov is probably going to set up some kind of JIT food distribution scheme in their areas to prevent stockpiling/diversion, and to maintain populace control. The upside to that is, it makes for a docile populace. The downside is, any disruption to the supply chain and they're going to be dealing with food riots. Suppressing those will drive a lot of fence sitters to the insurgency.
>>
Unfortunately, I think there's so much political polarization a civil war in the US if sustained would look a lot like Syria. Tons of different groups that want to fight a common enemy, but their beliefs are so drastically different they won't be able to band together to successfully fight that common enemy.

If people feel so strongly about the government and how they'd run it better than the people in charge, imagine those guys with guns arguing by a camp fire about whether Ted Cruz would've been better than Trump, anarchists, armed leftists, libertarians, Ron Paul types, etc.

Now add the amounts of alcohol that are bound to be involved, and they'll all kill each other off before they get a chance to shoot at blue helmets or Feds.
>>
File: 1427376914319.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1427376914319.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>mfw seeing ameritard's plan for a '''militia'''
What a load of shit.

You did nothing about the NFA.
You did nothing about the GCA.
You did nothing about the Brady Act.
You did nothing about the Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
You did nothing about FOPA.
You did nothing about the CSGV.

When the feds rule to take away your guns once more you will just roll over and comply.
>>
>>30341151
The fact that they didn't do shit about the Patriot Act, NDAA, and all the crazy wars we wage everywhere is a better indicator it'll never happen.
>>
>>30341158
SOPA, TPP and more.

Americans don't give a fuck about their future.
>>
>>30339718

If there were ever a problem I wouldn't hesitate to shoot every single one of you.

P.S. BRING BEANS AND GUITAR FOR SITTING AROUND THE FIRE
>>
Militias don't exist any more and NO ONE knows their neighbor

Modern society has destroyed many traditional bonds that formed the inter-related communities of families living next to families.

So communication and organization would be a struggle.
>>
>>30341151
No my guns will be lost in a tragic boating accidemt
>>
Who fucking cares about this shit anyway. They failed to ban guns after 20 kids were gunned down. 50 dead faggots isn't gonna make a difference.
>>
>>30341204
Look at most of history. Rapid currency devalue and a shortage of food are the only two things that get white people off their ass and fighting.
That happened in the depression and Americans went and waited in bread lines and asked for the government to give them jobs.
Everything since the civil war that has happened in the US is proof that DC has gotten subjugation of its citizens down to a science.
>>
>>30341204
SOPA was rejected
>>
>>30341266
>American education
It was renamed and passed as CIPSA you mouthbreathing fuck.
>>
>>30341210
I dunno about that.

The internet has linked more people together better than anything else that the world has ever known.
So you no longer need to have a "local chapter" to belong to some movement or even know about it.

I was pretty anti-gun until i started reading /k/, despite my interest in military stuff, hence my coming here way back when.
Of course, I don't see the point of owning a gun for myself, but i no longer think someone shouldn't be allowed a handgun or rifle just to defend themselves.
>>
>>30341275
CIPSA hasn't been passed and the parts relating to SOPA were removed
>>
>>30341151
To be fair, I wasn't old enough to vote for any of those.
>>
>>30341151
>NFA
>GCA
>Brady Act
>Federal Assault Weapons Ban
All happened before the internet hit the mainstream and information was readily available.
>FOPA
???
>CSGV
What are we supposed to do about them?

Also the Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired 12 years ago and all efforts to reinstate it have failed. Even after Sandy Hook.

>LOL AMERICANS
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>30339948
Yes but you leave out the part of civis fighting other civilians. Don't read too much about those gun fights in afghan
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1080x1080
Does anyone here use snapchat for their shit they don't want people seeing?
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 2000x1000
>>30341416
>fungusamongus thanks for the hearty kek.
I had a buddy in high school that used to always say that when a girl who got chlamydia and a yeast infection in consecutive weeks would speak up in history class.

Why am I remembering things from 8 years ago in a /k/ thread.

But yes I use snapchat from time to time to coordinate with my "militia" of three friends. It's more role play than anything because I don't know fuckall about encryption.
>>
>>30341456
Send me an add knigga, I gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>30341473
State?
>>
>>30339718
That's fine, my mother is ex-airborne, pro-gun, polish catholic, etc and she's absolutely paranoid about anyone knowing she has guns, survival supplies, food stores, or that her son is in a militia. The conversation I got to have when my uncle heard I'd joined up from the workplace grapevine and he passed the info to her that people were talking, holy shit. At the very least I have a decent gauge and grounding on at what point I can consider myself certifiable and overly paranoid.
>>
See: bundy ranch
>>
>>30339718
Are americans the only people in the world who actively think about getting attacked by their own government for no particular reason?
Are you motivated by loyalty to your state before the Union (as I see a lot of you talking about "Feds"), or is it just a love of freedom so deeply ingrained that you find any kind of authority suspicious?
No offense meant, I'm just curious.

(And no I'm not a Chinese intelligence officer)
>>
>>30341651
Cambodians.
>>
>>30341658
But Cambodians used to have genocidal gommie nutjobs at their head who thought killing anyone with glasses was going to lead them to a peasant utopia. And that was just 30 years ago. I can understand them having a bad experience with governance, but what about Americans? When did your government persecute and killed you in the tens of thousands since the Civil War centuries ago? Or is it the Civil War?
>>
>>30341695
>if they're not literally commuting genocide in the streets they're in the clear
No
>>
>>30341651
>please tell me your secrets america-kun
>i'm not a spy
Wtf... This is 4chan. You saying you're not a spook makes us think you're a spook.
>>
>>30341104
Bundy ranch is a perfect example, though hopefully an actual rebellion wouldn't consist of paranoid retards.
>>
>>30341651
You're on a board that caters to that outlook. Most Americans would call us paranoid rednecks at best.
>>
File: crying.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>our government will never start a war against us because they know the consequences

why even live? they'd deserve what they'd get
>>
>>30341711
我只是在玩心理游戏与你同性恋者 ;)
>>
>>30339718
amerifat delusion thinking they would have any chanche in a war against the goverment with their walmart ars and neckbeard autists
>>
>>30339718
it doesn't matter, an armed populace simply makes the government think twice before going full fascist, because of the implication
>>
>>30341853
Absolutely wrong. It's because the status quo is perfect for them, as in funnelling your tax dollars and future into the pockets of their themselves and their big business friends.

Why would they want to risk such a great racket?
>>
File: 1465734148313.jpg (398 KB, 2000x900) Image search: [Google]
1465734148313.jpg
398 KB, 2000x900
>>30339718
when congress tries to fuck you over, you should take a good hard look at them, their families, and all of the properties they own in this country.
>>
>>30339718
The best part of these threads are all the autistic Eurotrash noguns that flock to them to whine
>>
File: ryanbundy.jpg (95 KB, 960x692) Image search: [Google]
ryanbundy.jpg
95 KB, 960x692
Freedom isnt frhee my fhace may be depormed but my sphirit is high.
>>
>>30339718
Armed resistance will only become widespread enough to succeed when the life of the common man is sufficiently miserable. Fucking over single citizens will never cause revolt, because of the "won't happen to me" mentality. Ironically, it's likely going to take something out of the government's control for people to really start turning against it.
>>
>>30341888
好個谷歌翻譯
>>
>>30341306
And the dependence on the internet to be linked, will result in true isolation of famikies/individuals when shit goes down.

All the gubbinment needs to do is occupy the Servers responsible for authentication to your ISP, be it home, business, or mobile.

They can do it by a selected list, or wholesale mass disconnection.

Don't worry about whether your facebook group is secure or open - you have no fucking net access. From any device. Period.

What then? There's no substitute for knowing your neighbourhood in the flesh. I don't touch facebook for that reason. My friends a few - but arguably very real.

Ausfag here, if that matters. Our country is going down the tube for the same reasons yours is. I'm scared of similar boogymen.
>>
>>30342060
Worse still, they make things worse in slow subtle ways. Some of these transitions span generations - common people have no way of noticing.

I'm only 37, and I don't recognise some of the shit that kids these days "expect".
>>
>>30342060
>Armed resistance will only become widespread enough to succeed when the life of the common man is sufficiently miserable.
To most nofun American. They just couldn't give two shits about your firearms being confiscated. If not celebrating after the fact.
>>
>>30339718
>resisting the government is hard so we shouldn't even consider it
great atttitude your mom has
>>
>>30340184
needs more capslock m8
>>
>>30340081
> 30k/year as enlisted

The boots on ground soldiers doing the alleged gun taking would be ~20K/yr E1 thru E6s infantry MPs and Scouts, 99% of which hate their job and love their country. Shit is never happening. Police are civilians and unless they genuinely joined to kill people its never happening.
>>
>>30341275
fucking idiot
>>
>>30340336

>WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES
>>
>>30341651
The Fed is the only thing established in order to keep the Union afloat, we aren't in the Republic because we want to be, but because it was necessary to secure ourselves against our then enemies. We had to fight a war over whether or not dissenting states could actually secede, and had the secessionists not pulled some retard-grade stunts, the Confederacy would have probably become a proper nation without much of a fuss, slavery and all.

The Fed is a big stick that has gained the capacity to swing itself without the will of the people and it is even making efforts, some more successful than others, to persuade the people that it should be allowed to swing as hard as it wants for whatever reason it deems necessary "for the sake of the people".

The Fed is the only currently credible threat to the freedom of US citizens. Why wouldn't it be one of our chief concerns?
>>
>>30339718
You plan it by boning up on guerilla warfare and other battle tactics. Read Total Resistance. If you're not much of a leader, get a radio and use it to find someone.

The first thing you do is always get out of your house.
>>
>>30341456
>I don't know fuckall about encryption.

You don't have to go all NSA super squirrel. Google one time pads, then figure out which book or books you could use for that. Simple format- book number, page number, paragraph number, word number. If you're using a sentence or string of words from the book, add something like️7️⃣ to indicate how many words from the index word are applicable.

You can also use pre-set codes and phrases. Home, work, car all get numbered. Home is 1, for instance. Now add the date to that. Say it's today and you're at home, you could send "I'm 21" and your people know where to find you.

Let's say your car is 2. You send "I'm 22↖️" and your people know you're travelling northeast in your car.

Location numbers will rotate on a monthly basis. Number of the month determines which day the rotation happens.

Anyhow, that's my thoughts on the subject.
>>
>>30339718
>how we band together

We don't, insurgencies lack of structure and organization is to a degree what makes them so difficult to predict and stomp out. Not to mention in the event of martial lawith or another civil war over half of the military would defect and probably take up the cause of fighting tyranny in an organized manner like they were trained to. That being said half the military would defect from the government and the feds would have to deal with an extreme lack of man power, along with fighting the other half of their military and stomping out the biggest insurgent group ever (American militia men and gun owners) and I don't see that as turning out very well for them.
>>
>>30345560
Bretty gud to be quite honest. I'm gonna look more in to that. I've also got a CB radio in my truck I guess that helps.
>>
>>30340885
>garage cruise missiles

They're called IRAMs assuming you are referring to Hezbollah style rockets.
>>
Keep the thread alive long enough for me to get home and post some DIY pics
>>
>>30339718
didnt have a real plan when we started kickin british ass.
>>
>>30340184
lmfao not when i answer the door with a gun at all times, have a gun next to me at all times, and when asked "nope i dont own any firearms."
>>
>>30340156
Shiney and Chrome! Witness!
>>
tbqf we are forgetting that we have /k/ as a communication system. Not that it would stick around long after a SHTF scenario
>>
>>30346108
Nope. Completely different. Think something like a drone crossed with a cruise missile. Not RC, though.

Propeller driven, lawnmower or weedeater engine for power. Range probably around 50 miles or less, not very fast.

Simplest variants would have Rogallo-style wings, larger/more complex versions would have proper rigid wings.

Largest versions would have maybe a 50 pound payload. Think something like a bubba'd model airplane on steroids.

This is not a fast, sleek, or glamorous thing. But it does require to be defended against. Use things like plywood, mylar, and styrofoam in the construction and you've got only the engine to give a radar return. Unless you want a big return, in which case you stuff a bunch of aluminized mylar balloons into fuselage and wing cavities.
>>
>>30345886
CB is ok, texting would be my first choice. Either way, assume you're being monitored. There's also the whole GPS chip issue in phones.
>>
>>30340184
>implying.

Literally you have no idea. My only fear would be I decide its time and no one else does. But once it starts, it will be everyone all at once. 1000's of small groups of friends and shit all acting up with disobedience, small engagements here and there then slowly growing and escalating and beginning to organize. Then groups will absorb each other until you have several large resistance movements and such.

At the beginning sheer numbers will keep the tyrannical govt forces busy enough that the uprising won't be easily snuffed out, then it will simply be too big.
>>
>ITT
>Americans who know nothing about revolution and shit

You really think that because you have the guns you can all magically unite against the gov as a one single army?

Without comunications and shit (and not going full guerrilla) you probably have a war from 3 months to 2 years if your Governament use full use of their forces, including propaganda against rebel and massive reclutation of the civil population (as like always, not everybody will think the same way you think and see you as a bunch of "commies" "facists" whatever they brainwash em)

You also have to have in mind foreign countries who depending on the situation could aid you or the current governament

And logistics and strategy is important too, how are you gonna feed your forces? where will they sleep?
how do you hide from drones and the gov spying on your domestic phones and mics?
will big corporations like Google or Microsoft give funds and more technology to the gov to defeat your forces?

And last but not least
How do you exactly plans to strike them?
America is knowed as having a lot of spies and agent from the CIA who even today are infilitrated in guerrillas and militias all over the world.
tl;rd you'll lose, this isn't 1810/1920 anymore
>>
File: 1444702514531.jpg (561 KB, 792x3458) Image search: [Google]
1444702514531.jpg
561 KB, 792x3458
>>30346779
That's the entire point of the thread you fucking cock sleeve. Why are europeans so fucking insufferable?

Anyway, everyone else post DIY shit
>>
>>30346779
australia pls go
>>
>>30346803
South american actually

We have been in civil wars since we are nations itselfs, and most of our fundators were acadamicals with military background that wanted to trade without Spain giving us taxes

Besides, even if you manage to win, more civil wars will happen,as you cannot exterminate all the whole enemy band, neither prevent the rebel leaders fight against each other for more power

Enjoy peace and wealth of the first world, don't waste your life on lies
>>
>>30346212
>comparing two different scenarios
>>
>>30346894
well you see that there is the defeatused attitude that put you in your current predicament compadre

maybe if you weren't such a mopey cock sucking beta you and your country wouldn't be such a shit box
>>
>>30346894
The fundamental assumption being that it's better to be Colombia than North Korea.

You can recover from being Colombia.
>>
>>30339912
>How do we do any of that if we don't have even the slightest modicum of organization or communication
Same way it's always been done.

Just look at Egypt. They JUST DID IT.
>>
>>30346894
>We have been in civil wars since we are nations itself

>world, don't waste your life on lies

Hmmm.

>Besides, even if you manage to win, more civil wars will happen
Not what happened last time
>>
>>30346894
Why do you even come here? I bet your a riot at parties
>>
>>30339718
>What skills beyond a rifle do you even have to use?

Moving. Thinking. Operating artillery. Hygience. Small arms are a complete irrelevance.
>>
>>30346928
Well, let's see how long you resist torture before you start talking and telling the enemy where are your friend located who will probably end up the same way
>>30346937
After the revolutionary war, we had a civil war if we are suppouse to be a republic or a centrist governament

>>30346950
I like guns, guns are banned, I watch guns here
I just don't stand your first world stupidity, beliveing that you can win against a professional army that have years of fighting guerrillas, and that the whole civil population will support your cause
>>
>>30339718
Your pic sums it up best.

Less than a week after the federal government took an armed stand against ONE land owner, hundreds of armed patriots were at the ranch's defense. We create pockets of resistance, defend borders of states that would obviously leave the Union, and we hold the line.

*Has been added to a watchlist.*
>>
>>30346990
The secret is to have the intelligence people in your cell lie to you about the structure of your organization, so when you break under torture you give them worthless information.
>>
>>30339718
our unorganized militia is our best aspect. small bands of 5 to ten guys taking pop shots and setting IEDs right under the government's noses would completely overwhelm them. Also i would be shocked if the majority of the national guards air and army didnt side with the people. And on top of that i wouldn't be surprised if generals in all the federal military's didn't side with the people and or refuse to fight.
>>
>>30346990
>first world stupidity
I don't think you want to play that game, paco.

>beliveing that you can win against a professional army that have years of fighting guerrillas

unsuccesfully, against goat herders
>>
>>30346990
you weren't tortured you drama queen

>beliveing that you can win against a professional army that have years of fighting guerrillas

some of us are that army you fucking sad sack of retard. But keep telling us how linkin park sad and useless it all is you personification of human failure you
>>
Tbh there should be a national militia in addition to personal ownership of guns, possibly organized through local branches that answer to local governments and nobody else.
>>
>>30347023
>beliving that their will believe the word of one only tortured rebel

>>30347040
enjoy being fusilated
>>
>>30347106
hey sell me your sister
>>
File: 1426902827158.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1426902827158.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>
File: 1425829911972.jpg (799 KB, 794x1209) Image search: [Google]
1425829911972.jpg
799 KB, 794x1209
>>
File: 1425825918613.png (348 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1425825918613.png
348 KB, 1000x1200
1/3
>>
>>30339718
Look at previous cases of things like this happening. There are several different options.

First, a sympathetic portion of the government and/or military defects, and is used as the basis of the organization.

Second, a multitude of smaller groups fighting their own individual battles. Eventually, groups will start working together, and some semblance of order is restored

Third, foreign nations intervene to provide some structure.

Fourth, no overall organization is ever created.

All of these options are possible.
>>
>>30339718
Why be organized when you can literally boycott the entire damn country?
Blockading roads, communications online, and simply not going to work would have HUGE ramifications for our country.
Just remember, 1/3 people own firearms in America, so you would have 1/3 of the entire U.S. Fucking up the government's economy.
In the end the battles you win are the ones you don't have to fight.
>>
>>30339718
Fighting against the government may have been the reason that there is second amendment but it is really irrelevant at the moment. Government fields professional armed forces with really high class equipment while when the 2nd amendment was written the people were the armed forces.

So I don't follow the argument that says 2nd amendment is still there to protect you from government, because if so I'm going to buy IFVs and fighter jets.
>>
>>30347474
>when the 2nd amendment was written the people were the armed forces.
No they weren't. That's why the whole opening clause exists. Do some REAL research.

Having "The People" be the militia -- armed similar to any standing military, literally every landowning citizen, was a novel concept and brought forth the idea of some unstoppable defense.
>>
>>30347413
Blocking roads? Literally 2 canisters of tear gas, and an optional armored bulldozer. Governments have really nice ways to oppress their citizens, if you do fight the government the whole country ends up like Syria.
>>
>>30347474
the government and professional armed forces consist of volunteers often related to the people you expect them to oppress. Its pretty damned hard to make someone in the military shoot their own kith and kin
>>
>>30347494
But that is the exact thing I was trying to point out, people were supposed to be able to defend themselves back then but now we opt'd out the defense part making fight against government really unbalanced making the argument that says 2nd amendment still protects you against the government itself really irrelevant.
>>
>>30347509
That's why you move them around and pay them more. We are not in short of trigger happy people.
>>
>>30347543
>pay them more when they will be stationed far from their home and all of theit valuables which will probably get pillaged by angry militias or paramilitaries and when they won't be able to spend their paycheck on account of full martial law deploying them around the clock
>>
>>30347573
>Prospect of living like a king once the war is over
How do you think Syrian military keeps fighting?
>>
>>30339978
look at what happened in Arab Spring, most of those countries had control of the comms and still couldn't stop social media posts from going out. Get a network of bots retweeting every communication from a few anonymous leaders and they can't take that shit down faster than the bots can dump it.

It's not like you'd have to win against a government occupation, you'd just have to get the word out and dig in long enough for foreign aid. You'd also have the military splintering up because I'm sure there'd be soldiers disagreeing with occupying their own people.
>>
>>30347024
It's not going to be mil vs civ. Mil will sit it out, probably after getting shipped to overseas bases to cut down potential desertions.

It's going to be LE vs civ. Governors will get a lot of pressure to activate their NG units for LE, which Feds can't do. There'll be a shitton of NG no-shows and desertions, the ones who stay will be the real scum of the crop.

FBI and DHS will drop recruiting standards, probably creating special formations with some kind of shiny tactical name. They'll be meat for the grinder.

Mil units remaining INCONUS will turn most of their equipment over to NG/LE units, and be stuck on base painting rocks. Those units will also be the ones that are so dysfunctional that they can't be unfucked enough to deploy OUTCONUS. That'll leave us with things like Ft. Bragg being garrisoned by the Foh Foty Foh Double Clutchin Muthafuckin Quartermaster Transport Co. (#fohfohfoh4lyfe) in it's entirety.

You can bet your ass that Hawaii will be stuffed with mil units, and that it will be under rigid Fed control. Makes a perfect bastion, except for that whole supply thing.

Relative numbers on both sides will be miniscule, comparatively. Figure 5 million active insurgents, with a support network of about 30 million more. Gov will have probably 2-3 million shooters, supported by 15-20 million REMFs. The vast majority of the populace will keep their heads down and try to stay out of the line of fire, although they will certainly have sympathies in one direction or the other. Don't count on them to act on their sympathies, because fear of reprisals. Anybody who was going to do anything will have already joined a side.
>>
>>30346147
K b0ss
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.