[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazis and Gangs in the millitary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: irregular army.jpg (40 KB, 372x400) Image search: [Google]
irregular army.jpg
40 KB, 372x400
>>
>>30335133
Literally who cares?
>>
>>30335133
>mfw the military have neo-nazis and ethnic gang members all working in the same unit razzing each other and generally acting respectable and building camaderie
>SJWs get mad even when their own goals of forced diversity are accomplished.
>>
>>30335186
The SJWs' goal is the death and disarmament of all white men, everywhere. Don't believe their lies.
>>
>>30335186
pretty much true until females started to flood in and period the place up

hard to call your racist skin headed buddy a cum guzzling faggot as a joke when theres a split tail around to report you for a promotion
>>
the racist whites i got as new privates were never a problem. They at least had the common sense and professionalism to keep their shit out of work.

Tyrone and Carlos from the block on the other hand. They were a little problem while at work, and a huge problem during non duty hours.

Bloods, crips, and hispanic cartel members end up in the military. If you get enough of them in one place, like Fort Hood barracks. Then you end up having to help the MPs break up a brawl between gang bangers that all live in the barracks.
>>
>>30335227
Why not let them kill each other off? Do this often enough and the gang problem solves itself.
>>
>america needed bodies
>started taking everyfuckingbody
>some of those bodies happened to be neo nazis and gangbangers
blame the non nazis and non gangbangers for not signing up
>>
>>30335242
serious, we should just start drafting if we get to the point of taking the barrel scrappings we did in 2006-2009.
>>
>>30335250
I heard a lot about this issue when I was younger and decided to avoid the military because of it. I am considering joining the Navy, but only after I reach my education goals.
>>
>>30335237
Paperwork, negative media attention, loss of manning.
>>
>>30335133
>politicians look for deviants to kill for them

shocking, really
>>
>>30335276
sometimes you get a 41 year old private and he turns out to be a fucking superstar. promoted to Ssg in minimum time, and actually deserved it.

though most were gone before their first contract was up.
>>
>>30335227
Blacks are by far the worst soldiers, across the board, I have ever seen.

During work theyre lazy, unprofessional, ate up, and play the race card.

Off duty they're criminal, cause trouble, racist, and just all around obnoxious.
For example: Out of the 12 black dudes in my company, 11 have been or currently are on trial for some crime (dealing drugs, DUI, theft, pimping). 6 of those 11 have gone to IG and EO reps to report NCO's who are just doing their job.
>>
>>30335318
41 year olds are way past that age of wanting to deal with stupid shit if they aren't the generators of stupid shit in the first place
>>
>>30335325
POG NCO/SNCO corps is nothing but blacks.

worst time i had in the army was when I had

>female ROTC baby mulatto company commander
>female black first sgt
>female hispanic black platoon sgt
>female black first line supervisor
>female black first sgt driver/company HQ clerk

the male black squadleader was good people though.
>>
>>30335318
>41 year old private
Jesus fucking Christ, tell me more.
>>
>>30335250
If you start drafting the war would had been even more unpopular than it had been. People are OK with war right up until they might be forced to join in.
>>
>>30335318
Do they do it for the health coverage?
>>
>>30335250
>Come back from a deployment in early 2006
>Moto as fuck
>Want to do the full 20 years
>Re-enlist
>Get promoted to SGT
>Get sent to unit with Tyrone and Jamal, the barrel scrapings
4 years later...
>ETS'ed and never looked back
>>
>>30335377
not much to tell.

guy was a truck driver and worked for local municipal civil engineering departments, in florida.

he had a house, a wife, and a small daughter. making decent money, but he wanted some more stability and security in his life, for his daughter.

So he joins the Army during a period when the max age was raised. He was a IT POG so he could get taught a new skill set and it wasn't as physically demanding.

He was the model soldier. He did his job well. Trained up fast. Never complained beyond the groaning any solider would do. Never used his age as an excuse or let it hold him back.

He went in with a plan to do what he needed to do to try and get in as a Technical Warrant Officer.

Tiny faded tattoo of a cross on the web between his thumb and index finger. So I'm sure he made some mistakes long ago in his life.
>>
>>30335416
I wanted to do career. Every where I was, was full of ass clowns. Too hurt to get into a unit that was ass clown free. eventually get too hurt to be in the ass clown part of the army.
>>
There's really not a whole lot you can do to prevent that, short of some thought-police type program. They do a background check and police record check (at least in the Marine Corps, I'd assume it's the same every branch). The bottom line is you'll never know what a person truly believes.
>>
>>30335325
it's not like there's anything positive that blacks are good at or known for. it's not without reason that every single ethnicity/nationality that has dealt with them despises them.
>>
>>30335432
He's likely going to give the GI bill to his children.
>>
>>30335220
This. Except for the 5% of female soldiers that are worth a damn. Working with rednecks, latin kings, wannabe crips and suburban whites (surprisingly the best shots most of the time) was relatively easy unless there were females in the unit
>>
>>30335781
I hope he did this years ago. They really fucked with the gi bill to wife/kids rules a few years ago
>>
>>30338312
>Except for the 5% of female soldiers that are worth a damn

0%
>>
>>30335276
They're largely gone since the PTS and ERB purges. Guys like me with a record were the first ones to go. We had some hardcore shit heads in the Navy and marine corps, and half baked stories of dirty dozen style "mod squads" weren't uncommon. Probably a kernel of truth inspiring rampant bullshit, but I knew quite a few fellow losers in the military.
>>
>>30340090
You got some stories ?
>>
>>30335133
Yes, guess what. Those people join the military as well. To imply that this is a policy is laughable, however.
>>
>>30338466
o.ooooooo5%

We had better ratios of effective feminine militarism when women had to pretend to be boys to get in.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.