[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shipping guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 253x199
I'm selling a gun on gunbroker, and what's the easiest way to ship it?
>>
>>30334686
In a box
>>
Step 1: cut a hole in the box
>>
>>30334686
Through your ffl.
>>
What happens if it gets to the FFL and the recipient is denied in NICS? Does the FFL just send it back to you?
>>
>>30334686
I think I used fed ex. Stay away from usps, there was some kind of retarded forms and shite that you don't want to fuck with.
>>
>>30334744

You'll probably end up paying the shipping, but yes.
>>
Ground shipping, partially disassembled.
>>
>>30334686
Disassemble it into its smallest components and send everything in separate #10 business envelopes, anything that won't fit in one of those put in a box. Ship it all through different carriers spaced a day apart.
>>
>>30336899

.....wat
>>
>>30336899
I met a guy who did something similar to this.

He killed a gook in the Korean War and looted a PPSH off it. He disassembled it and sent it back in pieces so he could assemble it back home.
>>30336915
People do that sometimes if it's an illegally modified firearm
>>
>>30334731
This.

OP, there are no laws regarding firearm shipments so you can ship it however you want at your own risk. But should you ever need to collect on an insurance claim, you will be held to company policy, which in all cases but USPS requires overnight shipping with a notification to the shipper. USPS allows long guns to be shipped by non-FFLs but handguns must be shipped by and from an FFL.

Overnight shipping on a handgun is going to approach $100. Therefore, since only FFLs can use USPS Flate Rate Priority to ship handguns to other FFLs, it behooves you to pay them $25 to ship for you.

tl;dr This.
>>
>>30334728
dick ina box
>>
>>30336899
kek

As a postal logistics technician, a glorified mail clerk, this warms my dark little heart.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.